Chicken wing deals at Toronto pubs and restaurants dominate the early part of the week, offering you a chance to get elbows-deep in saucy, spicy pub grub at rock-bottom prices.
Here's a round-up of the best wing specials around town. Think of this as your wingman when you need a little help scoring chicken on the cheap in Toronto.
- Bryden's serves wings for $8 all day Monday and Tuesday along with Wednesday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Crown & Dragon has half price wings on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5:30 p.m. and all day on Sundays.
- Gabby's offers 1/2 price wings every Monday and Wednesday with purchase of a beverage at all of their locations across the GTA.
- Hurricane's 2-4-1 wings are on offer every Monday and Tuesday.
- Madison Avenue Pub does 1/2 price apps including wings throughout the week from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Sloppy Joe's 80¢ wing specials are on every Tuesday and Thursday starting at 3 p.m. with purchase of a beverage.
- The Roy has wing nights on Monday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until close. On those nights you save $5 on each pound.
- All Star Wings & Ribs locations do a pound and a 1/2 of wings for the price of a pound after 5 p.m. when you purchase a drink.
- Grace O'Malley's is where you'll find a pound for $6.
- Hooters kicks the week off with an AYCE affair for $14.99.
- The Office Pub on John is doing .89 cent wings all day.
- Petty Cash is all about 1/2 price wings to kick off the week.
- Tara Inn offers 10 wings for the price of 5.
- The Right Wing offers 1/2 price wings all day.
- The Puck Sports Bar and Grill does 1/2 price wings starting at 5 p.m.
- Wild Wing locations across Toronto offer an order of boneless wings for just $12.
- Wingporium has a slew of wing specials during the week. Starting the week with AYCE wings for $26 from 6 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- Duff's Famous Wings wing night features ten wings with celery and dip for $8.75 with a beverage purchase.
- Squirly's wing night features a pound of grilled wings, veggie sticks and blue cheese dip for $7.50.
- St. Louis Bar & Grill locations are doing 1/2 price wings all day.
- Victorian Monkey serves up your first pound for $8.95 and if you're hoping to add a second pound it will only be an additional $8.
- Wild Wing is another popular wing chain offering 1/2 price wings.
- Wingporium does a pound of wings for $12 when you purchase a drink.
- Artful Dodger is serving 10 wings for $8.95.
- The Office Pub on both John and King offer 2 lbs. of wings sauced the way you like for $16.99.
- Rally does 1/2 price wings with purchase of a beverage.
- The Right Wing offers a pint and pound for just $15.
- Wild Wing charges $18.50 for a domestic pint and a pound of wings.
- Wingporium continues the tradition of Thirsty Thursday with a pint and pound for $19.50.
- St. Louis Bar & Grill locations also have a deal on this day of the week where wings and ribs cost $19.99.
- The Right Wing does wings and fries for $12 to jump start your weekend.
- Bishop and the Belcher does things big on the weekend offering their The Big Belch Platter which comes with two pounds of wings, chicken fingers, bacon cheesy bread, fried pickle spears, onion rings and fries for $23.99.
- The Right Wing serves up 2 lbs. of wings for $20.
- Bishop and the Belcher keeps the specials going on the weekend by offering two pounds of wings with fries and onion rings $15.99.
- St. Louis Bar & Grill locations offer a domestic pint and a pound of wing for $16.99.
- Wingporium is all about football on this day of the week and offers a pitcher and wings for $37.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Jesse Milns at Petty Cash