Chicken wing deals at Toronto pubs and restaurants dominate the early part of the week, offering you a chance to get elbows-deep in saucy, spicy pub grub at rock-bottom prices.
Here's a round-up of the best wing specials around town. Think of this as your wingman when you need a little help scoring chicken on the cheap in Toronto.
- Crown & Dragon has half-price wings all day on Sundays and after 4 p.m. on Tuesdays. On Thursdays, 4 lbs of wings are sold for the price of 3.
- Gabby's offers half-price wings every Monday and Wednesday with the purchase of a beverage at all of their locations across the GTA.
- The Roy has wing nights on Monday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until close. On those nights, you save $5 on each pound.
- Hooters offers a daily takeout special of 40 wings, coleslaw, fries, and gravy for $35.99 (that’s less than $1 a wing).
- Wing House & Sports Bar has dine-in lunch and daily specials on wings with prices starting from $10.95 for 5 pieces and a side of fries.
- The Dog’s Bollocks offers a pound of wings for $12.99 from Sunday to Wednesday.
- Bar 6ix Sports and Wings has a buy-one-pound-get-half-a-pound-free deal on Tuesdays
- Dakgogi serves half-price chicken wings as their Tuesday deal
- Duff's Famous Wings wing night features a pound of wings for $12.75.
- JAVA House serves one pound of wings and a pitcher of premium beer for $24.
- The Leaside Pub offers a wing deal of 99c/each
- Squirly's wing night features a pound of grilled wings, veggie sticks, and blue cheese dip for $7.50.
- St. Louis Bar & Grill locations are offering a pound of wings for $12 from 4 p.m. to close. You can also substitute the wings for 10 boneless wings or 8 spicy plant-based wings.
- Wild Wing locations across Toronto are offering a pound of traditional, classic, or boneless chicken wings (served with fries and dip) for $12 with the purchase of a drink.
- Wingporium does a pound of wings for $14 when you purchase a drink.
- Bar 6ix Sports and Wings serves one free pound of wings with the purchase of one pound.
- Bishop and the Belcher does a pound of wings for $13.99, and two pounds for $24.99 with fresh-cut fries included with each purchase.
- Bistro 422 serves up a pound of wings for $10
- Bryden's offers a pound of wings for $10
- Earl’s Financial District does $3 off on wings from 3 p.m. until close.
- iSLAS FILIPINO BBQ & BAR does wings from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. where you’ll get a pound of Lechon wings for $8.75
- Madison Avenue Pub does half-price on wings after 4 p.m. with the purchase of any drink.
- Score on King offers a pound of either chicken or cauliflower wings on Wednesday nights for $12.
- The Pint has $5 off wings all day along with a free basket of their signature Pint fries.
- Wingporium serves up a pound and a half for just $17 with the purchase of a drink.
- Rally does $12 for a pound of wings with the purchase of a drink.
- Eastbound Brewing Company offers a pound of chicken wings for $10, and with every purchase of wings, you can add on a 32-oz. pitcher for $10.
- The Right Wing serves up a pound of wings for $12.
- The Wing Spot offers one pound of the boneless wing in the flavour of your choice for $13.
- TJ O’Shea’s Irish Snug celebrates Thirsty Thursdays with half-price wings
- W Burger Bar does half-price off their chicken wings on Thursdays after 10 p.m.
- Wingporium continues the tradition of Thirsty Thursday with a pint and pound for $21.50.
- The Right Wing offers a pound of wings and a side of fries for $14 to jump-start your weekend.
- Bishop and the Belcher do things big on the weekend, offering two pounds of wings, chicken fingers, bacon cheesy bread, fried pickle spears, onion rings, and fries for $31.99.
- The Right Wing serves up two pounds of wings for $24.
- Bar 6ix Sports and Wings serves one free pound of wings when you purchase two pounds.
- Bishop and the Belcher keep the specials going on the weekend by offering two pounds of wings with a half order each of fries and onion rings for $25.99.
- The Wing Spot offers a pound of wings in the flavour of your choice for $12.
- Wingporium is all about football on Sundays and offers a pitcher and two pounds of wings for $45.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Hector Vasquez at Dakgogi