Chicken wing deals at Toronto pubs and restaurants dominate the early part of the week, offering you a chance to get elbows-deep in saucy, spicy pub grub at rock-bottom prices.
Here's a round-up of the best wing specials around town. Think of this as your wingman when you need a little help scoring chicken on the cheap in Toronto.
- Bryden's serves wings for $7 all day Monday and Tuesday along with Wednesday through Sunday from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Crown & Dragon has half price wings on Tuesdays and Thursdays after 5 p.m. and all day on Sundays with the purchase of a beverage.
- Duke of Gloucester has half price wings on Mondays and Wednesdays.
- Gabby's offers 1/2 price wings every Monday and Wednesday from 11 a.m. to 1 a.m. with purchase of a beverage at all of their locations across the GTA.
- Hoops is serving up their jumbo wings for half price on Tuesdays and Thursday.
- Hurricane's 2-4-1 wings are on offer every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Lou Dawg's serves 1/2 priced slow smoked wings every Monday and Wednesday starting at 5 p.m.
- Orwell's Pub has a special for 89¢ wings daily until 3 p.m. The deal extends into the evenings on Monday,Wednesday and Sunday.
- Sloppy Joe's 80¢ wing specials are on every Tuesday and Thursday starting at 3 p.m. with purchase of a beverage.
- The Roy has wing nights on Monday and Wednesday from 5 p.m. until close. On those nights you save $5 on each pound.
- The Wally does wing specials on Tuesday and Thursdays. With the purchase of a beverage get, 10 wings with fries or veggies for $9.49.
- Wheat Sheaf Tavern has 1/2 price wings on Monday, Tuesday and Sunday after 5 p.m.
- The Dog's Bollock does 1/2 price wings and fries for $6 Monday to Friday.
- Madison Avenue Pub does 1/2 price apps including wings throughout the week from 3 p.m. to 8 p.m. and 11:30 p.m. to 1:30 a.m.
- Duffy's Tavern on Tuesday and Wednesday does a pound of wings for $5.
- Grace O'Malleys does half price wings for $6 an order.
- Hong Shing is serving their off-the-menu wings until midnight. Get six wings for $8.
- Hooters marks the start of the week an AYCE affair for $14.99.
- Sneaky Dee's has two wing deals on this night. 10 wings with a 60 oz. pitcher will set you back $25.35 and 20 wings with a 60 oz. pitcher for $34.35.
- Tara Inn offers 10 wings for the price of 5.
- Right Wing Pub has half price wings on this day.
- The Fill Station will fill you up with a pound of wings with carrots, celery and dip for just $6.99.
- Wild Wing locations across Toronto offer $12 boneless wings.
- Wingporium has a slew of wing specials during the week. On Starting with AYCE wings for $26.
- All Star Wings & Ribs locations do lbs. 1/2 of wings for the price of a lbs. after 5 p.m. when you purchase a drink.
- The Puck Sports Bar and Grill does 1/2 price wings starting at 5 p.m.
- Duff's wing night features ten wings with celery and dip for $8.75 with a beverage purchase.
- Squirly's wing night is on Tuesdays and features a pound of grilled wings, veggie sticks and blue cheese dip for $6.50.
- St. Louis locations do 1/2 price wings on this day.
- Wild Wing is another chain offering wings for half price.
- Wingporium charges $11 for a pound.
- Victorian Monkey serves up your first pound for $8.95 and if you're hoping to add a second pound it will only be an additional $8.
- The Artful Dodger is serving 10 wings for $8.95.
- The Office Pub on both John and King offers 2 lbs. of wings sauced the way you like for $16.99.
- Right Wing Pub offers a pint and pound for just $15.
- The Fill Station is another spot doing a pint of domestic beer with a pound of wings deal. This one will set you back $13.99.
- Wild Wing charges $18.50 for a domestic pint and a pound of wings.
- Wingporium continues the tradition of Thirsty Thursday with a pint and pound for $18.50.
- St. Louis locations also have a deal on this day of the week where wings and ribs cost $19.99.
- Right Wing Pub does wings and fries for $12 to jump start your weekend.
- Right Wing Pub serves up 2 lbs. of wings for $20.
- Wingporium is cooking up 2 beef ribs and 1 lb. of wings for $24.
- Hoops serves a large draught of domestic beer and a pound of wings for $15.95.
- Bishop and the Belcher does things big on the weekend offering their The Big Belch special which comes with two pounds of wings, chicken fingers, garlic bacon cheese bread, fried pickles, onion rings and fries for $22.95.
- St. Louis locations offer a domestic pint and a pound of wing for $16.99.
- Wingporium is all about football on this day of the week and offers a pitcher and wings for $37.
- Hoops does jugs and wings deal where a pitcher of domestic beer and 3 pounds of wings cost $44.95.
- Bishop and the Belcher keeps the specials going on the weekend by offering two pounds of wings with fries and onion rings $14.95.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Jesse Milns at Victorian Monkey