Happy hour drink deals in Toronto can be found all over the city, any day of the week. It's the short period of time where drink prices are slashed and you're really getting a bang for your buck. Whether you want beer, wine or cocktails you have plenty of options.
Here's a roundup of happy hour drink deals in Toronto.
- Alchemy Food & Drink offers $6 beer and wine from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Assembly Chef's Hall has specials on Lost Craft tall cans and Bombay Negronis from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Bar Neon does their happy hour daily from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Baro has $5 wine and beer every night from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in Pablo's Snack House.
- Beast Restaurant offers Beast 120 Wednesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. There's a variety of $5 cocktails.
- Boehmer does $5 pints of Hogtown Brewers Ale and $9 glasses of their feature wine 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday and Wednesday to Saturday.
- Cantina Mercatto serves up $5 Peroni beer, $9 feature wines and a $9 bellini from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily.
- Constantine offers deals Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. There's $6 beer, $6 glasses of wine and a $6 cocktail feature.
- Crown & Dragon does "appy hour" specials from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday featuring domestic pints for 4.50, house wines for $5 and half-priced apps.
- Emmet Ray offers $6.75 pints daily from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gare de l’Est does glasses of wine for $10, champagne for $15, house cocktails for $10, and draught beer for $6.50 at their bar and patio from Monday to Friday between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Grace O'Malley's has $4 drink specials everyday between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Locale Mercatto does happy hour Monday to Friday from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. Deal include $5 negroni on tap, $5 featured wines, $5 feature cocktail and $5 Estrella beer.
- Luma offers their Magic Hour from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and features $6 drink specials of martinis and manhattans.
- Oretta does Aperitivo Hour on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Find deals on wine and cocktails.
- Pravda does weekday happy hour between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Prohibition offers hooch hour at both locations from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. then again from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. It features various deals on draught beer, house wine and premium spirits.
- Rally serves $5 craft lagers, $6 glasses of wine and $5 bar rail from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Rebel House offers select beers for $6.80 daily during their Hoppy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sauce on the Danforth does pints for $5.31 Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. They're also doing 2 oz house cocktails for $6.42 before 6 p.m. seven days a week.
- SOCO Kitchen + Bar has a whole slew of drink deals between the hours of 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Carbon Bar has happy hour Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the lounge and bar area. Score $6 wine and draught beer.
- The Citizen offers $5 drinks specials Tuesday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Comrade does cocktail hour from open until 7 p.m. daily. They offer $10 select cocktails, $8 wine and $6 Henderson's draught.
- The Peasant Table offers $5 beer, wine, spirits from 12 p.m. to 5 p.m. every single day for social hour. On weekends they do $5 caesers and mimosas with brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Big Trouble Bar does $5 tall cans, $5 mixed drinks and $4.50 shots from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Dumbo Snack Bar also offers a sweet deal on Thursdays where all teapot cocktails are $5 off from 8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Wide Open has happy hour on Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Get your fill of drinks for only $2.75.
- Petty Cash does an after work special from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. where mixed drinks are only $5.
- Constantine does 1/2 bottles of wine from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Einstein runs their happy hour on Sundays between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.
- Farmhouse Tavern's F*ck Mondays happen every Sunday night, offering rolling hourly specials. $3 mimosas from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., $4 Ceasars from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., $7 craft beer and cocktails from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. and $9 wine from 9 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Hector Vasquez at The Comrade