Happy hour drink deals in Toronto can be found all over the city, any day of the week. It's the short period of time where drink prices are slashed and you're really getting a bang for your buck. Whether you want beer, wine or cocktails you have plenty of options.
Here's a roundup of happy hour drink deals in Toronto.
- Añejo has a twice-daily happy hour from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m. and again from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m, where you can snag half-price tequila, and $6 beers and margaritas.
- Assembly Chef's Hall has specials on $10 premium doubles, half price bottles of wine, and $2 off all draft beers 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Monday to Friday.
- Bar Neon does their happy hour daily from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Baro is home to the second-floor foodie paradise, Pablo’s Snack House, with Fiesta Hour from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. every day, offering drinks and snacks starting at $5.
- Boehmer does $5 pints of Hogtown Brewers Ale and $9 glasses of their feature wine 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on Mondays and Wednesday to Saturday.
- Casa Madera has $6 beer, $9 glasses of wine, and several cocktail deals on offer during their happy hour on Tuesdays through Fridays between 5 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- Chotto Matte does 2-for-1 cocktails and select spirits and wine every Monday to Friday from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- CKTL & Co.'s happy hour takes Monday to Friday from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m., with select drinks and snacks starting at $5.
- Constantine offers deals Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. There's $6 beer, $6 glasses of wine and a $6 cocktail feature.
- Crown & Dragon does "appy hour" specials from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Saturday, featuring domestic pints for $4.50, house wines for $5 and half-priced apps.
- Emmet Ray offers $6.75 pints daily from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Gare de l’Est does glasses of wine for $10, champagne for $15, house cocktails for $10, and draught beer for $6.50 at their bar and patio from Monday to Friday between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Grace O'Malley's has $4 drink specials every day between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Hendrik's runs their happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, with $6 draught beer, rail drinks, and $3 off all wines by the glass and signature cocktails.
- Inmigrante dishes out $7 beers and $10 margaritas on Saturdays and Sundays from 3 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Lapinou offers $10 cocktails daily from "cinq à sept" (or 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
- Locals Only celebrates happy hour daily with half-price bottles of wine and prosecco from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Luma offers their Magic Hour from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and features $6 drink specials on martinis and manhattans.
- Mademoiselle's happy hour includes deals on house cocktails, rosé, white, and red wine.
- Melrose on Adelaide does happy hour daily from 2 p.m. to 6 p.m., where you can get a glass of wine for $7, bubbly for $9, and beer for $5.
- Miznon serves up specialty house cocktails for $10 from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday to Friday, as well as complimentary snacks with every drink order.
- Oretta does Aperitivo Hour on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. on wine and cocktails.
- Pink Sky's High Tide happy hour takes place every day from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. with martini flights for under $12.
- Pravda does weekday happy hour deals on their large variety of vodkas between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Prohibition offers Hooch Hour at both locations from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. and again from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. It features various deals on draught beer, house wine and premium spirits.
- Rebel House offers select beers for $6.80 daily during their Hoppy Hour from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Sauce on Danforth does pints for $5.31 Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. They're also doing 2 oz house cocktails for $6.42 before 6 p.m. seven days a week.
- Selva has half-price cocktail towers, mixed drinks and beer for $6.50, and two discounted feature cocktails during their happy hour on Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Sundays between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Score on King does happy hour Monday through Friday between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m with $5.50 bar rail, $8 glasses of house wine, $6 pints of Steamwhistle, select cocktails for $10, Jager bombs for $7, and Jameson shots for $5.
- SOCO Kitchen + Bar has a whole slew of drink deals between the hours of 3 p.m. and 6 p.m.
- The Carbon Bar has happy hour Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. in the lounge and bar area. Score $6 wine and draught beer.
- The Comrade does cocktail hour from open until 7 p.m. daily. They offer $10 select cocktails, $8 wine and $6 Henderson's draught.
- The Parlour serves up half-priced bottles of red, white, and rosé vino on Monday through Wednesday.
- Walrus Pub & Beer Hall's happy hour has deals on house cocktails between 2 p.m. and 5 p.m. and 10 p.m. to close Monday through Friday.
- Squirly's offers $10 Negroni with sweet vermouth, gin, campari, and a orange twist every Wednesday.
- Big Trouble Bar does $5 tall cans, $5 mixed drinks and $4.50 shots from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wide Open has happy hour on Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Get your fill of drinks for only $2.75.
- Petty Cash does an after work special from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. where mixed drinks are only $5.
- Constantine does half-priced bottles of wine from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Hector Vasquez at Casa Madera