Happy hour drink deals in Toronto can be found all over the city, any day of the week. It's the short period of time where drink prices are slashed and you're really getting a bang for your buck. Whether you want beer, wine or cocktails you have plenty of options.
Here's a round-up of happy hour drink deals in Toronto.
- Crown & Dragon does "appy hour" specials from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m. daily featuring domestic pints for 4.50, house wines for $5 and half-priced apps.
- Duke of Devon has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Duke of Richmond has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Duke of Kent has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Duke of Somerset has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Duke of Westminster has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Duke of York has half-priced bottles of wine from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. everyday.
- Emmet Ray offers $6.75 pints daily from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Pravda does weekday happy hour between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Sauce on the Danforth does 2 oz house cocktails for $6.42 before 6 p.m. seven days a week. They also offer $5.31 pints Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- The Shore Club offers drinks specials Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Prohibition offers hooch hour at both locations from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. then again from 10 p.m. to 11 p.m. It features various deals on draught beer, house wine and premium spirits.
- Home of the Brave does power hour Monday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. There's $5 mugs of beer, $5 pickle backs, $9 old fashions and half-priced bottles of wine.
- Beast Restaurant offers Beast 120 Wednesday to Sunday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. There's a variety of $5 cocktails.
- Milagro runs happy hour daily from 3 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Score deals on shots, margaritas, sangria and pints.
- No One Writes to the Colonel offers 2 for 1 drinks from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. daily.
- The Citizen offers $5 drinks specials Tuesday to Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Luma offers their magic hour from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. and features $6 drink specials of martinis, manhattans and grolsch lager pints.
- Boehmer does $5 pints of Hogtown Brewers Ale and $9 glasses of their feature wine 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Wednesday to Saturday.
- The Comrade does cocktail hour from open until 7 p.m. daily. They offer $10 select cocktails, $8 wine and $6 Henderson's draught.
- Oretta does Aperitivo Hour on weekdays from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Find deals on wine and cocktails.
- The Peasant Table offers $5 Caesers and mimosas with brunch from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Saturday and Sunday.
- The Carbon Bar has drink specials Monday through Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Grace O'Malley's has $4 drink specials Monday to Friday between 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Gare de l’Est does glasses of wine for $10, champagne for $15, house cocktails $10, and draught beer for $6.50 at their bar and patio from Monday to Friday between 5 p.m. and 7 p.m.
- Cibo Wine Bar serves half-priced wine on Thursdays from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Wide Open has happy hour on Thursdays from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Get your fill of drinks for only $2.75.
- Farmhouse Tavern's F*ck Mondays happen every Sunday night offering rolling hourly specials. $3 mimosas from 3 p.m. to 4 p.m., $4 Ceasars from 4 p.m. to 5 p.m., $6 craft beer from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m., $7 cocktails from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m. and $8 wine from 8 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Einstein runs their happy hour on Sundays between 8 p.m. and 9 p.m.