Late night food delivery in Toronto is needed right now as we self-isolate and practice social distancing. Why leave your home if you can be responsible and also avoid doing a mountain of dishes after midnight.
Here's a roundup of late night delivery options in Toronto right now.
Burgers & Sandwiches
- 24 hour restaurant 7 West is available at all hours of the day through delivery apps like UberEats, foodora, DoorDash and SkipTheDishes.
- The Bagel House is one of Toronto's best sources for bagels and you can sink your teeth into them well after midnight with help from UberEats, SkipTheDishes and DoorDash.
- Belly Buster Submarines on King West brings you sub sandwiches until 3 a.m. any of day of the week except Sunday via delivery apps.
- Bergham is supplying halal subs until 3 a.m. on weekends through all the major Toronto delivery apps.
- Some Burger's Priest locations deliver until 3:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays through any of your favourite apps.
- When diner cravings hit after midnight Fran's Restaurant has you covered with delivery via food apps.
- George’s Deli and BBQ is open until 4 a.m. most nights of the week. Have them deliver to your front door with any major Toronto food app.
- Haida Sandwich near Yonge and Sheppard delivers cold-cuts, oven-roasted and pizza sandwiches until 1 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Steak and Cheese Factory is open until 4 a.m. on weekends and is delivering through UberEats, foodora, DoorDash and SkipTheDishes.
- Jerk King locations are open late seven days of the week and are delivering through apps like UberEats, SkipTheDishes and DoorDash.
- Rap's will satisfy cravings for jerk chicken until 5 a.m. through all your favourite delivery apps.
Chinese food from Hong Shing always hits the spot no matter the time of day. Photo by Jesse Milns.
- Canton Chilli is a classic late night spot that does delivery until 5 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and 4 a.m. the rest of the week.
- Hong Shing near University and Dundas delivers to your door daily until 2 a.m.
- House of Gourmet is home to some of the best Chinese food in Toronto and you can have it delivered to your door daily until 2 a.m.
- New Ho King can be ordered through UberEats, SkipTheDishes, foodora and DoorDash. Some apps are available for order until 4:30 a.m. on weekends.
- Papa Spicy is open until 2 a.m. daily and available for order through apps like UberEats and DoorDash.
- Taste of China in Chinatown delivers until 5 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and until 4 a.m. every other day. They also do free deliveries on orders of $30 or more.
- Smoke's Poutinerie has multiple locations that are open well into the night. Hop on a delivery app and indulge in cheese curds and gravy smothered fries.
Indian & Pakistani
- 309 Dhaba has free delivery service every day until 3 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays, and 2 a.m. every other day.
- King Place is available for delivery late through UberEats, SkipTheDishes, foodora and DoorDash.
- My Meatball Place is doing an Indian-inspired take on meatball and is open until 3 a.m. Thursday through Saturday. It's available through all of the major Toronto delivery apps.
- Sizzler Kabab is open well into the night seven days of the week and is available for delivery through apps.
Dakgogi will satfisy cravings for tasty Korean fried chicken into the wee hours of the night. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Dakgogi is open until 2 a.m. daily and offers delivery through SkipTheDishes, DoorDash, UberEats and foodora.
- Owl of Minerva will bring its Korean meals straight to your doorstep until 2 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays through delivery apps.
- The Fry is a popular destination for fried chicken and is available for delivery through apps until 1:30 a.m.
Mediterranean & Middle Eastern
- Adam's Shawarma a popular late-night haunt in The Village. It's open until 4 a.m. daily and available through multiple delivery apps.
- Alexandros uses a variety of apps to deliver its Greek fare until 5 a.m. from Friday to Sunday, and 4 a.m. for the rest of the week.
- Ali Baba's has multiple locations across the city and some are delivering through apps until 3 a.m.
- Ghazale is open until 3 a.m daily and you can either order through apps or directly with notice.
- Greek In The Village is open until 3:30 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. You can order their meals using delivery apps.
- Souv Like near Pape and Danforth is open on Fridays and Saturday until 5 a.m. All other days of the week they're open until 1 a.m. They do delivery through DoorDash and SkipTheDishes.
- Tzatziki is a joint in Pape Village that delivers until 4 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays using SkipTheDishes.
- Amato Pizza has three storefronts that all close at past 2 a.m. daily. Depending on which app you use, the latest you can usually order is just before closing time.
- Amico’s Pizza is a long-time Parkdale favourite that delivers until 4 a.m. daily. Order any day except for Tuesdays – they're closed.
- Cora Pizza is open until 4 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays and until 3 a.m. most other days of the week. They have a minimum order of $15 and have free delivery. Order directly from them or use an app.
- Il Paesano does delivery on Fridays and Saturdays until 2 a.m. From Monday to Thursday, this Etobicoke joint is open until 1 a.m.
- Masseria on King West does delivery until 3 a.m. Thursday through Saturday, and until 1 a.m. Monday to Wednesday. Use UberEATS, SkipTheDishes or foodora to grab some of their gourmet slices.
- Pizza Gigi in Harbord Village takes your orders directly and is open consistently every day of the week until 4 a.m.
- Roses New York delivers its Iranian-style pizzas until 2 a.m. on weekdays and until 4 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays. Order on delivery apps.
Chin Chin is serving up a spin of a classic burrito. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
Taco & Burritos
- Burrito Boyz has several locations, with most of them delivering until 4 a.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Use UberEats, DoorDash, foodora or SkipTheDishes.
- Some Fat Bastard locations deliver chunky wraps to your doorstep until 1 a.m. Fridays and Saturdays if you use delivery apps.
- Chin Chin is open late on Friday and Saturday and is delivering through apps like UberEats until 1 a.m.
- Crystal Thani is open until 2 a.m. Friday through Sunday and available for delivery through SkipTheDishes and UberEats.
- Imm Thai Kitchen is available for delivery on UberEats until 1 a.m. on Friday and Saturday.
- Thai One On on King West will service your Thai cravings until 3 a.m. from Thursday to Sunday.
Lead photo by
Hector Vasquez at Bergham. With files from Tanya Mok.