Buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto might not be as plentiful as they were before the global pandemic, but there are enough of them to keep any bivalve lover satisfied. While some of these specials are limited to happy hour, many run all evening long.
Here's a round-up of buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto.
- Bar Hop on King St. and the Danforth offers oysters for a dollar on Monday and Tuesday until they sell out.
- Bar Neon offers buck-a-shuck daily for happy hour from 3 p.m. to 6 p.m.
- Biff's Bistro serves up their deal every Tuesday and Saturday with purchase of a bottle of wine. The offer is available while supplies last.
- Diana's Oyster Bar does $1 Malpeque and Lucky 88 oysters with the purchase of an appetizer, pasta or entree 7 days a week.
- Nome Izakaya does Malpeque oysters for $1 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to close. Available at both locations for dine-in only.
- Lena does $1 oysters on Tuesdays evenings only.
- Trinity Common does $1 oysters all day and night on the second night of the week.
- Kitchen on Sixth offers their deal on Thursday from 4 p.m. onward.
- Pearl Diver does a rather special buck-a-shuck deal for those with big appetites. Every Thursday you can get 100 oysters for 100 bucks from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Northern Maverick does buck oysters starting at 4 p.m. and the deal is available until close.
Specials are subject to change. We recommend calling ahead to confirm.
Lead photo by
Hector Vasquez at Diana's Oyster Bar