Buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto might not be as plentiful as cheap wing nights, but there's enough of them to keep any bivalve lover satisfied. While some of these specials are limited to happy hour, many more run all evening long.
Here's a round-up of buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto.
- Bar Neon offers buck-a-shuck daily between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Batch does buck-a-shuck on weekdays after 9 p.m., except on Wednesday, when it starts at 5 p.m.
- Baro does 5 oysters for $5 Monday and Tuesday during Fiesta Hour which runs from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. in their main dining room. The deal is also available in their Pablo's Snack House from Wednesday to Saturday during the same hours.
- Wednesday through Saturday, Beast offers $1 oysters between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Beaumont Kitchen runs their deal from Thursday to Saturday starting at 5 p.m. The only catch is you need to purchase a bottle of wine first.
- Biff's Bistro will set you up with buck-a-shuck on Wednesdays and Saturdays evenings with purchase of a bottle of wine.
- Core Restaurant is doing cheap oysters on Tuesday between 5 p.m. to 10 p.m. and again Wednesday through Friday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- East Thirty Six runs their deal Monday to Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. during their cocktail hour.
- After 5 p.m. get your fix of $1 oysters at Kibo Sushi Annex daily.
- Locals Only does buck-a-shuck seven days of the week between 5 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Lena does $1 oysters when you purchase a bottle of wine. The deal is available Wednesday to Friday starting at 5 p.m.
- Luma offers buck-a-shuck Monday to Saturday starting at 4 p.m. with purchase of a bottle of wine.
- Maison Selby also offers $1 when your purchase a bottle of wine. Their deal is available Thursday and Sunday from 5 p.m.
- Museum Tavern offers $1 oysters daily at the bar from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. or until they run out.
- Nome Izakaya does its dollar oysters on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5 p.m. onward.
- The Shore Club gets in on the fun Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. to 12 a.m.
- Stamp's Lane does starts their deal on Sundays and Mondays at 5:30 p.m.
- Trinity Common does their special every Tuesday and Thursday.
- Ufficio does $1 oysters from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m. on both Tuesdays and Wednesdays except during Winterlicious.
- Bar Hop on King St. extends your oyster dollar from 5 p.m. onward until supplies last.
- Bar Hop Session on the Danforth begins their oyster offering at 5 p.m. and continues throughout the evening.
- Eastside Social offers their special Tuesday from 6 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Hole in The Wall does $1 oysters between the hours of 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Mister C. offers $1 oysters and half-priced bottles of wine Tuesdays from 5 p.m. until late.
- Head to Pure Spirits in the Distillery District for buck-a-shuck oysters on Tuesday nights.
- Veloute Bistro in the Beaches does $1 on Tuesdays except during Winterlicious and Summerlicious.
- Make your way to The Alpine at 6 p.m. for New Brunswick oysters.
- Batch may have a weekday deal from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. but come Wednesday $1 oysters are available all night.
- Nuit Social offers $1 oysters starting at 5 p.m.
- Whelan's Gate does their oyster deal starting at 5 p.m. until they run out.
- Alchemy Food & Drink does live music in addition to its buck-a-shuck starting at 8 p.m. Offer is paused during Winterlcious.
- Bang Sue Bar above Khao San Road does buck-a-shuck starting at 5 p.m.
- It's all about buck-a-shuck and trivia at The Burren Pub on this night of the week.
- Farmhouse Tavern runs their oyster specials Thursdays starting at 5:45 p.m.
- Kitchen on Sixth offers their deal from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. Once the deal is done stick around for some comedy.
- Mildred's Temple Kitchen has $1 oysters from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m.
- Montecito keeps things classy with dollar oysters when your purchase a bottle of wine.
- Pearl Diver does a rather special buck-a-shuck deal for those with big appetites. Every Thursday you can get 100 oysters for 100 bucks from 6 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Specials are subject to change so we recommend calling ahead to confirm.