Buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto might not be as plentiful as they were before the global pandemic, but there are enough of them to keep any bivalve lover satisfied. While some of these specials are limited to happy hour, many run all evening long.
Here's a round-up of buck-a-shuck oyster deals in Toronto.
- Bar Hop on King St. offers oysters for a dollar Monday through Wednesday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Bar Neon offers buck-a-shuck daily between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Baro does five oysters for $5 in their Pablo's Snack House from Tuesday to Friday from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m.
- Wednesday through Sunday, Beast offers $1 oysters between the hours of 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Beaumont Kitchen runs their deal from Thursday to Saturday starting at 5 p.m. The only catch is you need to purchase a bottle of wine first.
- Biff's Bistro serves up their deal every Wednesday through Sunday evening, while supplies last.
- East Thirty Six runs their deal Monday to Friday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m. during their cocktail hour.
- Kitchen on Sixth offers their deal on Thursday and Sunday from 4 p.m. onwards.
- Lena does $1 oysters Wednesday through Saturday from 4 p.m. onwards. There's a maximum of 24 oysters per order.
- Nome Izakaya does its dollar oysters on Tuesdays and Wednesdays from 5 p.m. to close.
- Farmhouse Tavern runs their oyster specials midweek from 6 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Trecce celebrates Hump Day with dollar oysters from 4 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Pearl Diver does a rather special buck-a-shuck deal for those with big appetites. Every Thursday you can get 100 oysters for 100 bucks from 5 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- Weslodge does $1 oysters and half priced bubbly from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
Specials are subject to change. We recommend calling ahead to confirm.