The Top 10 Most Viewed Posts of 2009
Previously I've marked the end of the year by counting down the 50 most viewed posts from the past 12 months on this site. In a break with tradition I've shortened the list to 10. What's clear at looking at this distilled selection is that readers of this site are obsessed about the weather, rat infestations, garbage and Google, not necessarily in that order. Here, in terms of page views, are the top 10 posts of the year:
10. Airbus A380 Lands in Toronto: In Photos
9. How (Not) To Be Canada's Next Top Model
8. Dupont & Christie Loblaws Closes Early, Remains Mum
7. Toronto Garbage Strike: Smells Like Summer
6. What The Garbage Cans are Saying About the City Union Strike
5. The White Squirrels of Exeter
4. Amazing Lightning Show Over Toronto
3. Does This Zombie Costume Cross the Line?
2. Google Street View Now Live in Toronto!
1. Massive Storm Hits Toronto, Tornados Reported Across GTA
Join the conversation Load comments