Boxing Day Sales in Toronto 2012
Boxing day sales in Toronto are upon us again. Boxing day is the one day of the year it feels like every single person is out and about, roaming the malls and the streets (often in a panicked frenzy) trying to score that gift they missed out on, or looking for something (anything) to justify purchasing only because it was on sale. Though December 26 happenings usually involve big crowds, a long wait for parking, and general discomfort, it all seems worth it when you walk away with a great deal. So, whether it's clothing, electronics, or a little something else you need (read: want), here are some limited time Boxing Day sales going on in Toronto for 2012.
This ultra-cool retailer is offering savings on (almost) everything- giving you a chance to snatch a fabulously unique outfit for New Year's Eve. All of their contemporary lines (Gat Rimon, Capulet, Amour Vert, Killigrew, and Raleigh Denim) will be 50%, and all of their high-quality vintage merchandise will be 15% off. The boutique is only open from 11 am until 4 pm on Boxing Day, but the sale is going on all week.
Lost & Found
This boutique is always welcoming shoppers with the smell of coffee and a warm atmosphere, which is why they're offering complimentary Americanos while you shop their one-day sales on Boxing Day. Women's clothing will be 50% and men's clothing will be 30% off, so stop by from 11 am until 4 pm or miss out big time.
69 Vintage Clothing Company
Having just recently opened their new V shop, the trio of stores must be in the mood for celebrating; each location has their own set of discounts to offer customers. Everything is under $30 at Buy the Pound by 69 (1207 Bloor St W) until January 1st. The 69 Vintage Flagship (1100 Queen St W) will be 50% off everything on December 27 and 28 only. Finally, the new V by 69 shop (702 Queen St W) is offering 20% off all coats, footwear, and fur.
The Bay has a slew of sales going on throughout the year, but the Boxing Day sale is always guaranteed to be the best (and most hectic) one of them all. The big one is the extra 40% off already-reduced merchandise, but a whack of other promotions are going on including 15% off designer watches and 60% off select jewellery.
More fashion sales:
- Gotstyle: 30 - 40 % off everything at 62 Bathurst Street. 50 - 70% off everything at 21 Trinity Street. Both locations open from 10 am until 6 pm.
- Pretty Freedom: Any two items for $30, dubbed the #HOLICRAY sale. Open from 12 pm until 8 pm.
- Lavish & Squalor: Store-wide markdowns on fall/winter merchandise until December 30. Open from 9:30 am until 9 pm on December 26.
- Lileo: Select items marked at 80% off.
- Nomad: 50% off fall/winter merchandise. Doors open at 10 am.
- Chosen: 30% off all clothing.
- Uncle Otis: Select merchandise up to 60% off. Until quantities last.
- Woodlawn: 50% off all womenswear, 30% off select menswear, and 50% off footwear. Open from 11 am until 7 pm.
- Bridge + Bardot: Select items marked at up to 70% off, and 30% off regular-priced merchandise. Open from 12 pm until 4 pm.
- Rac Boutique: Everything marked 50 - 70% off on December 26 only. Open from 9 am until 7 pm.
- Pomp & Pageantry: 30% off entire store. Dresses and other select items marked at 50% off.
- Over the Rainbow: Up to 50% off all denim and fall/winter merchandise. Select items at door-crasher prices starting at $25. Doors open at 8 am.
- Holt Renfrew: Up to 50% off on fall/winter items, plus take an additional 20% off already-reduced merchandise until quantities last. Doors open at 7am on December 26.
- Diesel (92 Yorkville and Yorkdale Shopping Centre only): 50% off all fall/winter merchandise and select denim. Open from 8 am until 8 pm.
- Club Monaco: Additional 50% off already-reduced merchandise.
- Cabaret: Select items marked up to 60% off. Kingpin (the pop-up shop in the basement) is offering 50% off everything excluding jewellery. From December 27th onwards.
- Magwood: 15% off everything including designer goods and sale merchandise already marked up to 60% off. December 27 to 30 only.
The online sale is already on, but if you're more of a non-virtual shopper, drop in to one of their Toronto area stores to snag a Samsung 46" LED HD TV for $699 or a Canon Rebel T3i digital SLR camera bundle for $539.
Though the online sale has already begun, the in-store sale starts bright and early at 6 am on Boxing Day. The lack of shut-eye might be worth it when you score a Samsung 55" slim LED TV for $899 or a Bose theatre speaker system for $679.
The winter sale is here at last! Get a little (or big) recycled/reclaimed/vintage something for your apartment straight out of India at insanely low prices. Select items will be marked up to 50% off, or you can take 40% off all regular-priced furniture. The sale will be going on all week long.
Shelter's Boxing Week sale is back in action this year. Merchandise will be marked up to 50% off until December 30th. Plus, pay no HST! Your home will be modernized in no time.
More home sales:
- The Bay: 40 - 60% off furniture, luggage, beddings, dinnerware, and more.
- EQ3: 15% off all regular-priced merchandise, or 20% off a purchase of $2500 or more (before tax and delivery charges). Select items marked up to 50% off.