1 Love Kitchen is a Caribbean takeaway counter taking over the former home of the Healthy Greek on Queen West. Like the fast food joint before it, the vision behind...
Mars Food on College is a place I had previously written off. I had stopped in once, maybe a year ago, for a grilled cheese sandwich, only to be disappointed...
Mamakas is an elegant 85-seat Greek taverna on Ossington. Drawing on his heritage for inspiration, owner Thanos Tripi describes for me his childhood spent in kitchens while his mother and...
Poutineville has arrived in the Annex. This Montreal import specializing in that unhealthily irresistible French-Canadian combo of fries, cheese curds and gravy is taking things to another level. The main...
Dailo is the hotly anticipated new creative outlet for the culinary stylings of chef Nick Liu, the once-transient chef behind a series of Gwailo pop-ups known for inventive east-meets-west hybrid...
Greek Street is a compact lunch counter on College and as its name suggests, it specializes in fast, affordable Greek street foods. My preconceived notion assumes this means dubious gyros...
Sorella Toronto in the Junction keeps things super simple - the shop's main purpose is to offer up traditional, homemade, Italian sausages. Owner Mario Garisto makes them from scratch, from...
Black Irish Whiskey Bar & Oyster Saloon is an working man's canteen situated at the corner of Queen and Sherbourne. Despite being just a block from the newly minted food...
Pai is the latest restaurant from Nuit and Jeff Regular, the duo also behind Sabai Sabai and Sukhothai, who named their newest spot after a town in northern Thailand. Located a...
The Ossington Stop has taken over the space formerly occupied by The Arrow, and according to owner William Tavares (of Fishbar and Salt), its aim is to be a cool,...
Eastside Social is a neighbourly new spot from Joey Skeir, formerly of Ruby Watchco, and HGTV personality Cherie Stinson. The duo hails from the east coast, and aims to introduce...
Patois is an entirely novel restaurant - a place where every dish is a mash-up of cultural influences. The Dundas West kitchen is a mix of chef/owner Craig Wong's Chinese-Jamaican...
Fat Phill's is back. After a couple of moves from the original Marlee Ave. location, and a short hiatus, Fat Phill's has re-surfaced in Midtown. And yes, it's still the...
Lucky Red is a bao-centric sandwich shop in Chinatown from the Banh Mi Boys, brothers David, Phil and Peter Chau. Channeling a similar experience as their cult Vietnamese sub shops,...
Mata Petisco Bar is situated in Parkdale, taking up the former address of Keriwa Cafe. The new spot is the brainchild of Felipe Faccioli, Patrick Fraser, Tulio Lessa, Steve Fernandes,...
North of Brooklyn opened a second spot in the Village a couple months back - until the location was forced to shut down suddenly after oven woes. After a temporary...
Nam Sandwich Shop is a clean and contemporary 20-seat joint that aims to introduce speedy, affordable and take-away-friendly Vietnamese street foods to the west side of Trinity Bellwoods Park. Located...
Rock Lobster has a new Leslieville location and, as they say, good things come in threes. The new outpost is the third in the fleet of seafood restaurants from chef...
The Good Son restaurant, from chef Vittorio Colacitti (of Top Chef Canada fame), is now open at Queen and Dovercourt at the address formerly inhabited by the clubby Nyood. Enter through...
Yauca's Lounge is a new Bloorcourt spot cooking up dishes with roots in Angola, Senegal and Cameroon. The owners also run the Churasquerria Nova Lisboa next door, where they serve...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (118)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (53)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (31)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (39)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (67)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (117)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (37)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (169)
- Financial District (99)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (36)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (47)
- King East (70)
- King West (96)
- Koreatown (53)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (106)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (28)
- North York (291)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (100)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (34)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (214)
- St. Clair West (54)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (13)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (44)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (97)
- Yonge & Eglinton (101)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (57)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Chippy's Fish & Chips Piece of writing writing is also a fun, if you be acquainted with then you can write otherwise it is difficult to write.
- Shibui Robata Bar It's an remarkable paragraph for all the web viewers; they will take advantage from it I am sure.
- St. Louis Bar & Grill (King West) Bottom line on St Louis nowadays is it really depends on the franchisee. Some do a great job day in day out like the location on King St E...
- 1 Love Kitchen Educate him well. Or else we'll end up like that State where they passed a law calling pizza as a vegetable if it has a certain amount of veggies on...
- Lucky Red Looks like the all-bao menu didn't last very long: they switched to the Banh Mi Boys lineup pretty quickly after opening. Kept the fried oyster and Spam bao options though.
- Madras Dosa Hut Apologies that it has happened this you Nam...I was also equally surprised to see that without asking customers these days they have started included tips by default in the final...
- Shibui Robata Bar I am in fact grateful to the holder of this website who has shared this wonderful post at at this place.
- Express Pizza & Grill That's easy to answer Jordan. They serve lots of pizza & beer
- House Maison I second that Denise, I was just there yesterday. I don't mind paying for a great dinner, but this was anything but great and the service not even just okay......3...
- Pamier Kabob I've enjoy the food at a number of Pamier Kabob locations that I've ordered from. Keep away from the salad though. When I order take-out, I ask them to pack...
- 1 Love Kitchen Ray. It seems you've missed the important element of how they cook their food. I can cook rice, peas and chicken in gasoline oil and tear gas - which isn't only...
- Completo The chain said that those ingredients are "currently unavoidable" but that it is "working hard" to eliminate them. Brenda's wishes were finally revealed two years later when the station brought...
- Agave y Aguacate (Baldwin Village) Well said: He's too good to serve Taco's or nacho chips because he can't find a good locally made tortilla but he has no problem serving crackers out of a...
- Darwin Bistro Bar This restaurant is closed for business. Another small business owner bites the dust. The College street neighbourhood never supports the new businesses. I have seen 25 plus restaurants come...
- Red Sauce Red Sauce is now closed.
- Ichimoto Japanese Restaurant It's the worst restaurant I have ever been! They never give you what you ordered but instead told you they are sold out! Misplace your order and told you to...
- Paradise Farms Cafe Been going there every 3-4 months. Went tonight and doubt I'll return. The burger was no longer fresh. It was frozen (cookie cutter style) and VERY dry. When I place my...
- Allwyn's Bakery Terrible jerk chicken. No flavour, very bland.
- Rap's I love the jerk chicken here, always juice, tje flavour explode in your mouth. The service is always friendly...ah! try the chicken soup if you are "hanged over"
- Hogtown Smoke "Hogtown Smoke is definitely a place to visit with family or just friends looking for something slightly out of the ordinary. We compared this place with one of our favourite...
- 1 Love Kitchen would not say that Caribbean cooking is unheathly I think most times Caribbean cooking is already pretty healthy compared to many food options. Rice, Peas, Chicken, Pretty healthy standard...
- 1 Love Kitchen Yeah, well, that's just, like, your opinion, man
- 1 Love Kitchen Had the chicken curry roti. Not as bad as some of the neighbourhood options (Pat's), but dry and bland. Island Foods and Bacchus remain vastly superior options for Caribbean roti.
- The Burger's Priest RIP OFF ALERT RIP OFF ALERT $9 for a bland and average taste but small sized cheeseburger and the cheese tasted like Walmart crap We almost walked across the street to Harvey's...
- 1 Love Kitchen At least One Love on Bathurst is a real Jamaican spot with food cooked by actual Jamaicans. I'm so tired of non Jamaican people who co op Jamaican food just...
- 1 Love Kitchen I'm confused. Is this another outpost of the fantastic Carribean takeaway place One Love on Bathurst?
- 1 Love Kitchen I think everyone hates seeing pink in their chicken...Capt. Obvious. But love comfort food like this gonna check it out.
- 1 Love Kitchen Seems good. How cooked is the chicken? I find that sometimes Jerk chicken is undercooked and I hate seeing pink on my chicken.
- The Burger's Priest Tried it today for the first time in the Port Credit area. The burger was tiny but it was good but how can they not have relish as a...
- Templeton's this place was UNREAL, real cool atmosphere, nice staff, fun patio, delicious sangria, would definitely recommend it!
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 164 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 121 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 76 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- P&L Burger 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 63 Comments
- Zocalo 63 Comments
- The Best Japanese Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- The Best Fries in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Sukhothai to open new location on Dundas West
- Toronto Food Events: Cold Tea BBQs, Urban Rodeo and BBQ, Popcorn Tasting, City Cider, Diner en Blanc
- The top 20 restaurants near the Rogers Centre
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Contender, Essen, Hardware Food & Drink, Sutra Fusion, The Borough
- Toronto food truck alley hits summer speed bumps
- Yorkville institution The Coffee Mill bites the dust
- Rainhard Brewing Company coming to The Stockyards
- 10 Toronto restaurants with locations in other cities