SpeakEasy 21 is a new sleek cocktail lounge in Scotiabank Plaza. Where most prohibition-style pubs aspire to an air of secretiveness, this 1920s-inspired venue is entirely on display, walled with...
Gyugyuya, a recent addition to a crowded stretch of Dundas, is a rare Japanese restaurant in Toronto not focused on sushi. No, Gyugyuya is a curry house, serving up large...
Farmacia Juice Bar is riding Toronto's new wave of power juicing all the way to the Beach. The bar's owner, former physical trainer Stefano Sanna, started out by making nutrient-dense...
The County Cocktail & Snack Bar, the newest offering from Queen West's County General, has recently opened its doors on Queen East, instantly causing a new rift in the never-ending...
Me Va Me Kitchen Express is the new downtown offshoot of Thornhill's most prolific chain of Eastern Mediterranean restaurants owned by Albert Nachomov. Distinguishing itself from the family restaurants north...
Schnitzeland opened just over a year ago, straddling the 416/905 divide on the north side of Steeles west of Yonge. With a focused menu living up to their schnitzelized name,...
King's Tacos has been serving up Mexican fare in Toronto since the early 80s, though not always at its current location. The somewhat spartan restaurant, often packed, rightly takes pride...
Picnic isn't all parkside blue skies, lush grass, and catching a tan sunny-side up on checkered blanket. So don't expect the customary baguette, processed cheese and cold cuts, ziplocked veggie...
The Citizen is the newest iteration of the Brant House, a casual 200-seat hangout geared towards the King West professional set. Designed by Ian Rydberg of Solid Design & Build,...
Charmaine's Place is a small take-out joint on a quiet stretch of Davenport, just east of Old Weston Road at Laughton Avenue. Co-owners Charmaine and Zephie, focus on serving the...
Starving Artist now boasts two locations thanks to this newly opened waffle house on St. Clair. At only a few weeks old, the bright spot has already become a local...
The original Pizza Nova that started the pizza chain still exists in Scarbrough near Lawrence and Kennedy. The almost 50 year old pizza institution started out with one humble restaurant,...
Fry Haus is a fast food counter fluent in German-Canadian street foods. Situated on Gerrard at Parliament, the tiny shop doesn't offer any seating but is equipped to handle take-out...
The Goods has opened its doors on Dundas West and is now offering fast, fresh clean-eating to the neighbourhood in addition to an already thriving lunch delivery service that caters...
Glas Wine Bar in Leslieville packs more prestige than the nearly two years of quiet acclaim lets on. For a supper spot whose owner and chef, Danny Pantano, racked a...
Scaddabush is nestled between Reds Midtown Tavern and Duke's Refresher at the pedestal of the Aura Condos at Yonge and Gerrard. The rustic Italian cucina completes the trio of varied...
Rose City Kitchen is a newly opened Middle Eastern snack bar on Queen at Spadina. Occupying the tiny corner lot once home to The Big Fish, the new fast food...
Bite & Sip may be the only bright spot in the otherwise doom and gloom over Honest Ed's closing. The smoothie and pretzel shop opened to quiet acclaim under the...
Red Sauce opened at the start of this month to offer a casual 1950s era Brooklyn-styled diner in the heart of Little Italy. Transforming the much-lauded Acadia into something more...
420 Smokehouse by name initially conjured up visions of a vapour lounge meets BBQ pit, but owner Virginia Ray laughs and admits she was oblivious to the stoner reference until...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (111)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (29)
- Beaches (52)
- Bloor West Village (27)
- Bloorcourt (34)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (42)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (69)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (112)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (35)
- East Chinatown (11)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (36)
- Etobicoke (177)
- Financial District (98)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (18)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (28)
- Junction Triangle (11)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (66)
- King West (90)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (105)
- Markham (96)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (30)
- North York (297)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (65)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (40)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (98)
- Richmond Hill (78)
- Riverside (19)
- Roncesvalles Village (38)
- Rosedale (13)
- Scarborough (217)
- St. Clair West (52)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (15)
- West Queen West (52)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (44)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (100)
- Yonge & Eglinton (95)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (31)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (61)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Mildred's Temple Kitchen What's Taking place i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have discovered It absolutely useful and it has helped me out loads. I am hoping to give...
- SpeakEasy 21 Just because you have a shitty job somewhere else in the city and cant afford to go to these places, doesnt mean bars in the finance district shouldn't be reviewed.
- SpeakEasy 21 exactly what would you prefer them to review?
- Cheesewerks Somehow I don't feel sorry for anyone that lets themselves get ripped off by this slop joint - offering 1960's greasy spoon fare and charging top 2014 dollars. Let's hear...
- SpeakEasy 21 You're right. They should stick to a "smelly dundas hipster dives" vibe.
- The Grilled Cheese Love this place! so glad it won best grilled cheese in toronto once again!! wheres the owner these days? he was so handsome, but I heard he was like the town...
- Me Va Me Kitchen Express A sandwich here is $13... that's right $13 they have five Guys beat!!! I didn't bother so I cannot talk about the food but a sandwich is $13!?!
- Saffron Spice Kitchen This place is gross, the food tastes like rubber. Burger Priest is 2 doors down. Much better bang for your buck.
- Danforth Dragon Just had take out tonight from this restaurant and it was delicious! We had the manchurian chicken and mumbai beef. Both were excellent. It was approximately 20$ for enough food...
- Cut The Cheese Everything here is homemade and delicious (other than the pasta noodles). I frequent this place and have always been impressed by their willingness to accommodate allergies and dietary restrictions. ...
- Cheesewerks My friend and I saw they hadd cheese fondue - we went to try it - it tasted ok (much better at Pappilon on the Park) - we had to...
- Perla Restaurant Definitely one of our favourite places to eat. Quantity and quality not an issue here! The small intimate setting is not complete unless mom is cooking and greeting...
- The Grilled Cheese Tim Horton's...Is better than this leftist 100 mile diet bullshit. Processed all the way baby.
- SpeakEasy 21 I see blogTO is still on the whole 'review douchey finance bars' kick...
- Hoosier Daddy's I was born and raised in Ohio, and any BBQ snobs are looking in the wrong place. This place is not going to evoke some legendary southern pit a hipster...
- Humble Beginnings Just want to let you a know that Humble Beginnings now has their liquor license, serving a variety of wines and local craft beers! They also have a very enjoyable...
- Shiso Tree Cafe This place is great because owner is Chinese and not Japanese, also noodles are originally Chinese and the tastes are NOt Japanese so GO GO GO
- Darbar Great Service, delicious food, rich in quality. Pricy but great customer service needs to be reserved limited space.
- Khao San Road Does khan sao road halal food?
- Aunties and Uncles Photo six says it all for me. You couldn't pay me to go in there.
- Gyugyuya Honestly doesn't look that great. What will be great is when someone can bring the amazing Japanese chain of COCo Curry House to Toronto. It would fit in perfectly...
- Aunties and Uncles Waited 5 minutes to be seated this morning. Food was mediocre. Server had bad attitude for some reason. Overall experience 2.5/5 not sure what the hype is about.
- Jackson's Burger @KevinBrown, I don't know if you're aware of this or not but Halal is the best option for small business owners. When bought in bulk, it costs the same as...
- The Wren Great service (someone came by to offer us drinks while we waited for a table) and yummy food! Had the quinoa salad (big portions) and the relish that comes with...
- Gyugyuya For once a Japanese restaurant not serving sushi in a cookie cutter menu. In Japan curry can be more popular than sushi. Some of the stuff seem to cost on the...
- Niwatei this place is not as good as Santouka or Momo which is too bad because its in J-town! I've heard great things about the other restaurants around there and was...
- Greenwood Smokehouse BBQ Went a few weeks ago for my father-in-law's birthday. We both had the smoked mushroom soup as a starter, which ended up being more like a bowl of gravy with...
- Izakaya Japanese Restaurant According to a College Street neighbour of this establishment, Izakaya Suishi House should be avoided at all costs in the evening. It is a den of thieves that is often...
- Belly Buster Submarines (King West) Went there and was supremely disappointed. I asked for the chicken sub, they took frozen chicken and microwaved it right in front of me. They also warmed up the pre-cooked...
- Nazareth The food is great and is indeed one of the best Ethiopian choices in town, but it is just not worth it. Neither the servers, nor the owner have even...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 159 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 119 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 102 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 99 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 81 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 76 Comments
- The Rude Boy 76 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 74 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Pho Linh 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 65 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 65 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 64 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 63 Comments
- P&L Burger 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 62 Comments
- Zocalo 62 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 62 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 62 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- The Beer Store wants to scare you
- This week on DineSafe: Belly Buster Submarines, George's BBQ & Deli, It's All GRK, Crepe It Up
- Tasty twists on classics at first-ever dim sum festival
- Your photos of pizza in Toronto
- Water guns meet street eats at Songkran Festival
- 10 restaurants to eat Easter brunch in Toronto for 2014
- Toronto Food Events: Yum Cha 2, Bunner's cookbook launch, Cinco de Mayo, Toronto Underground Market