Mr. Mike's Pizza Company delivers across Scarborough from its location on Morningside. Behind the name and the illustrated logo featuring a smiling chef in a white hat, there really is...
Simone's may not exactly be the first thing you think of when it comes to grabbing a bite on the Danforth, but it should be. This homey Caribbean restaurant has...
Junked Food Co. wants to divert hungry post-bar revellers away from the neighbouring 7-Eleven and through its doors. It's an easy sell if you've emerged from any one of the...
Kal & Mooy has grown from being the city's first East African food truck to opening a permanent take-out stall - located in the Queen Live Fresh Food Market by...
D & Y Sushi opened last month in the Junction by Dundas and Keele, taking over the space that used to be Phil's Espresso Bar. Named after the owner/sushi chef,...
Woody's Burgers has been in business since 2009 on the Lakeshore slinging burgers and fries, long before Toronto's burger craze really started to heat-up. Owner Greg Brown is unfazed by...
The 47 is a recently opened bar and late night food joint in Bloordale occupying what was formerly Ortolan. Gone is the fine dining but Chef Daniel Usher is still...
Chill Grill and Cafe is a new shisha cafe and restaurant on the East Danforth at Woodbine. It opened two months ago as House of Bengal, but the name has...
Osgoode Hall Restaurant has been a well-kept lunch secret among the legal community for years. Unless you're a lawyer or a judge, most people aren't even aware that the beautiful...
180 Secondi opened earlier this month at Yonge and St. Clair right beside Union Social Eatery. Claiming to be the first of its kind in Canada, this casual, assembly-line style...
Del Ray So-Cal Cantina is, as its name might indicate, a Southern California-style bar with Mexican influences. The Queen West spot recently took over the space that once played host...
Veghed opened in November 2014, taking over the space formerly occupied by the cafe Eagles Nest on Dundas West. Primarily a takeout spot with a few stools for dining in,...
Paoletti's quietly opened its doors mid-December and already it's garnering quite a buzz. I called my aunt who lives nearby, and she raved about her recent take-out experience for a...
Levetto has opened its first downtown Toronto location at the base of a condo that faces 99 Sudbury. It's the fourth in Ontario for the fledgling chain, initially launched under...
The Court Jester Pub has been a mainstay on the Danforth for almost 20 years, and has now slid over from its original address to the east side of Pape...
The Stone Pizza is an indie takeout counter and delivery operation tucked away on Scarborough Road north of Kingston Road in the Upper Beaches. Manning the kitchen, Helder Cabral (formerly of...
Diwan is the fine dining restaurant at the architecturally-photogenic Aga Khan Museum. The 85-seat rectangular room is filled with natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the...
Lambretta Pizzeria & Wine Bar opened this past December on Roncesvalles, in the space formerly occupied by Hey! restaurant. Building on prior renovations, the owner, Alessandro Settimi, added his own...
Queen St. Warehouse has opened on Queen West, less than six months after its crazily popular first Toronto outpost, El Furniture Warehouse, arrived in the Annex. Occupying what was formerly...
Bar Fancy is the kind of place that doesn't want to be taken too seriously, and the first thing about this new spot on West Queen West just east of...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (125)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (41)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (49)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (70)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (46)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (185)
- Financial District (112)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (38)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (50)
- King East (69)
- King West (98)
- Koreatown (50)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (25)
- North York (306)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (15)
- Parkdale (37)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (106)
- Richmond Hill (83)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (34)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (251)
- St. Clair West (61)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (16)
- West Queen West (57)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (45)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (64)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Bar Raval I've spent a couple weeks in Barcelona and Basque Country and found most of the tapas there pretty cheap; something like 1-2EUR per piece (And some are quite large). You...
- Mr. Mike's STFU!
- Mr. Mike's you call the barf in this advertisement tasty?? barf
- Nom Nom Nom Crepes Looking forward to trying it out...Do they accept credit cards or is it cash only?
- BiBimQ I'm a native Korean and this place has very good Korean food and they have the BEST kimchi. I make sure it doesn't go to waste. It's a...
- Nom Nom Nom Crepes I've walked past this place many a time. I'll be sure to stop in soon. Congrats to the owner!
- Vesta Lunch Plain and simple, this place gave me rancid rice in my souvlaki. Rotten tomatoes in my salad and the chicken was cold. The time I picked it up was...
- Mr. Mike's I would say that this website simply provides a snapshot of our societal preferences.
- Mr. Mike's Tasty food is tasty food. Nobody has to eat this stuff everyday
- Nom Nom Nom Crepes Great Poutine! I had some today and thought each ingredient tasted delicious. The red potatoes tasted great, gravy was on point, and the cheese curds where as fresh as could...
- Kal & Mooy Is this take-out only or is there a place to sit down?
- Bar Raval Was the builder on an acid trip when he built this ogres' pit? Makes one feel drunk before they order anything. Too creepy to be relaxing and way too f*&^ing...
- Bar Raval I can't speak for the rest of Spain, but Barcelona's tapas scene was not cheap.. especially the good stuff.
- Honest Weight Popped in for the first time on Saturday, left very full and very impressed. We shared the lapas, fish sandwich and fish platter. Lapas were really well done with a...
- Mr. Mike's The obsession with non-healthy and fattening 'food' on this website is perverse
- College Falafel I'm a native haligonian (born, raised, etc.) and College Falafel's donairs can only be described as flacid at best. The pita wasn't properly prepped and they OPENED IT! That is...
- Honest Weight I've been in a few times now and the food is great. Bil is also a super nice guy who knows his seafood and punk rock; wednesdays as i recall!...
- Simone's The whole quality aspect about the food at Simone's vs some of the hole in the wall places is debatable. I've personally had better jerk chicken at some of...
- The Roti Hut Well Sam, if Drupai's is so good why do you not know that there is one only 1km from the Roti Hut on Bellamy rd north of Ellesmere ? I...
- Enzo Pizza Bar We ordered delivery from here on the weekend and were quite happy with the experience. We live in the neighbourhood, but hadn't tried Enzo yet. After a really bad experience...
- Bar Raval Clearly you are going to the wrong places in Spain.
- Bar Raval That's not Baroque, it's Art Nouveau.
- Olde Yorke I have been to them all, but OLD YORKE is by far the best in the city! Great service and food all around!
- Dr. Laffa To Go Excellent food! Expensive yes but it is kosher quality meat (kosher meat is more $$$ folks )We love to get take out from them . Food is always fresh ,...
- Famous Laffa Hi, to everyone reading my comment, this article is old when the owner of Famous Laffa was a partner at Dr.Laffa.. I work there and Dr.Laffa didnt change its name...
- Bar Raval what happen to 10 cents wings and a pitcher of domestic $8?!?!?!
- Bar Raval It's obvious that the complainers have never been to Spain/Barcelona. If you think good qulaity tapas/pintxos are cheap you're dead wrong..
- Olde Yorke Nothing wrong with old people.
- Reliable Fish & Chips I went there and was so disappointed it was dry and tasted like it had been reheated worst of all the staff were kind of miserable looking won't be back
- Bar Raval Totally worth it. Sometimes you want to go out and spend more on well-prepared food and ambience. It's not always about more bang for your buck. And when it is...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 176 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 157 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 109 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- The Rude Boy 78 Comments
- Fry Haus 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- P&L Burger 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 67 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 67 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- W Burger Bar 65 Comments
- The Best Indoor Swimming Pools in Toronto
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- The Best Persian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Caribbean Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 bartending schools in Toronto
- The top 10 manakeesh in Toronto
- Jamie Kennedy's Gilead Cafe closing and up for sale
- The 10 oldest breweries in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Chip & Dip Battle, Toronto Sushi Fest, Brewers Feast, Totally Fabulous Vegan Bake-Off
- New bill proposes craft beer store for Ontario
- The top 10 fusion poutine in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Norling, Blackbird Bistro, The Dirtybird, Roses New York, Jatujak, Old School