Essen, translated from German means "to eat" - it's the also the latest incarnation of Leor Zimerman's Dundas West restaurant, which was previously open under the name Quinta. The shift from...
Buca Osteria & Bar, a.k.a Buca Yorkville, is the third outpost from the King Street Food Company. The entrance to the posh new digs is recessed behind the Four Seasons...
Kujira is a month-old sushi bar in Yorkville that takes pride in thoughtfully crafted, individually garnished, hand-pressed and hand-rolled sushi. The sunken 56-seat restaurant occupies a lower-level unit on Cumberland,...
Kaiju is a small fast-food stall hidden away in a dismal, mostly empty basement food court that's part of the new Shops at Aura under the Aura condo building at...
Louis Cifer Brew Works is a new bar from the owners of Stout Irish Pub, a successful craft-beer-focused spot in Cabbagetown. I visited the location prior to its opening for...
Nodo is an elegant yet casual Italian restaurant in the Junction, occupying a deep space on Dundas West next door to Playa Cabana. A trio of high school friends (and...
Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen & Taps opened in Cabbagetown about a month ago in the space formerly occupied by Omi Japanese Restaurant. The sushi bar has been converted into a...
Danforth Pizza House has been an institution on the Danforth near Donlands for 50 years. When longtime owner Angelo passed last year, family friends took over the business. Elizabeth Manikas...
America, the newest incarnation of the Trump's 31st floor hotel restaurant, is a collaboration between Toronto's nightlife king Charles Khabouth, and culinary tycoons Oliver & Bonacini. Transformed in just a...
Nuit Social on West Queen West is perfectly positioned to attract the area's overflowing nightlife - and, better still, the kitchen stays open right until midnight. It's not the kind...
Big Butcher Barbeque is an Etobicoke burger joint with a few surprises up its sleeve. Located on Kipling, just south of Bloor, the family-friendly new joint is actually an offshoot...
Sharky's Fish and Chicken is the first-ever Canadian outpost of a Chicago based fast-food chain revolving around fried dishes served hot, fast, and in preposterously large portions. Located on...
Plizza is a recent entrant into the crowded Toronto gourmet pizza market. Goofy name notwithstanding, the restaurant does a solid, gourmet slice that's easy on both the stomach and the...
Saturday Dinette is a modern take on the classic diner - though here, the deep fryer has been retired, while hearty comfort foods still reign supreme. Chef/owner Suzanne Barr adds...
New Toronto Fish and Chips can be found off Lake Shore West, where the streets are numbered. Housed in a boxy all-brown building, the chippy was established in 1973 ......
Pie Squared is a brand-new eatery built around a simple equation: Take U.K.-style meat pies, add some clever new flavours, square off the edges for portability (and maximum flavour penetration),...
Local Public Eatery is the fifth and most eastern outpost of this chain of restaurants owned by the Joey Restaurant Group. Occupying a lofty Liberty Village corner lot that most...
Sea Witch on St. Clair West is all about the fish. A rather simple menu consists of five types - haddock, pacific cod, halibut, pickerel and arctic char. Patrons can...
People's Eatery, formerly an unassuming spot in Chinatown, has been given a full makeover thanks to the folks behind the buzzy and busy 416 Snack Bar. Living up to its...
Tzatziki is a sparkling-new family-run diner on Pape, about 500 metres north of the Danforth. Off the main drag and only in its third week, I'm surprised to find, when...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (120)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (54)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (41)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (119)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (41)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (37)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (173)
- Financial District (99)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (37)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (67)
- King West (95)
- Koreatown (52)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (103)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (33)
- Mount Pleasant (27)
- North York (293)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (100)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (33)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (216)
- St. Clair West (55)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (12)
- West Queen West (56)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (32)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (100)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- 7 Numbers (Eglinton) I visited this restaurant tonight, and right away I noticed that the interior décor is very welcoming and has a DIY feel to it. The service was quick to seat...
- Han Ba Tang This restaurant is a joke and their food is highly disappointing. Seems like a lot of people put half ass'd food in small portions and call it 'asian fusion'. Food...
- The Borough a welcome addition to the neighborhood indeed! Congrats to both Jason and Richard on a gastro-orgasmic job well done!
- The Tiffin Box The food here is very good - flavourful and well spiced.
- Fresh Off The Boat This place has the potential to be great... but two little things rubbed me the wrong way: 1) I asked if i could get just slaw and no fries (all...
- Khmer Thai Khao San Road makes every Thai restaurant inferior though.
- Market Street Catch Ate there last night. Service was superb, the lobster bisque was meh (watery and salty!) and the fish tacos were good. The portions are plentiful - we all had food heaped on...
- The Borough The staff were gracious, the food was delicious. The t room got very loud so hard to hear your table companions. Other than the luke-warm/cold Yorkshire puddings, we were very...
- Pita King and Grill This restaurant is no longer in business and has changed to something else.
- King's Delight Caribbean Cuisine The fucking man is there again serving without hair cover
- Sterling Social Love this place, thanks Shauna for transforming the hippie place "good times bad times" was into a really nice sandwich n coffee shop. Welcome to the neighborhood.
- The Borough Amazing food, amazing service, so happy that another great place has opened in my 'hood!
- Chiado vaaaaaaaaaaaaary good
- The Borough So great to see the hood getting hip new joints like this one. Great owners and great food.
- Schnitzel Queen I've been a loyal customer for 8 years now. Simply the best!
- Homestyle Comfort Food at Country Style Hungarian Has anyone heard of Hungarian Goulash Party? Is it still open?
- Louis Cifer Brew Works Shawn, I couldn't have said it better myself. Thank you.
- Bread and Butter As a long term customer of this restaurant I can assure you it is a phenomenal spot for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Most of the staff are family members and...
- Sultan of Samosas (Regent Park) hax man
- Sotto Sotto I am regular reader, how are you everybody? This article posted at this web site is really good.
- El Catrin Go to Grand Electric. Best tacos and the prices are cheap as haylll This place is overpriced and overrated. I've also noticed the rodent infestation (ahem, I mean the wall to...
- Lahore Kitchen i think it is located in london...i search for grocery store then i found this store in lahore...lolz
- Sultan of Samosas (Regent Park) I am a god
- Sultan of Samosas (Regent Park) yo ma homie, ali is a beast and i go to him when i need to eatattateatattat yo yo gg i just ate all the pancakes at ur restaurant ohohho...
- Sultan of Samosas (Regent Park) Ali is my best fwiend he letz me copy his homework :D. I luv samosas in my face i think they are gewd :D. Sanmaiospasas are mai best fweinds and...
- Pizzeria Libretto Pizza looks very well and professionaly done. The desert is very well presented too. Love it.
- 1 Love Kitchen I would like to take this opportunity to express my experience at 1 love kitchen and also get some questions answered from the previous posts. Now I have had the opportunity...
- The Borough The food here is excellent, with the best bangers and mash in the City. It's a bummer they don't take reservations though, else I'd be there more often.
- Essen Friday night dinner, any night of the week. The food is incredible. Covers the bases for vegetarians and carnivores alike, and you will not leave wanting more, I promise. Pay...
- Doug's Public Kitchen I ate here a few weeks ago and I got very sick. I am still having complications with my arsehole. IE, tearing and bleeding. Will not go back. Thanks.
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 171 Comments
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 122 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 87 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 77 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 71 Comments
- Fry Haus 71 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- P&L Burger 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- W Burger Bar 64 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Del Ray So-Cal Cantina, The Gaslight, Flor de Sal, Junked Food Co.
- The top 30 pizza in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Did you know that Toronto has a school of pizza?
- The top 10 under the radar AYCE options in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Wallace & Co., Friendly Thai, Figs, Liberty Shawarma, Ali Baba's, Jekyl & Hyde Pub
- Toronto Food Events: Cask Days, Mix + Mitton, Gluten Free Garage, The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buna's Kitchen, Pig Out BBQ, Parlor Foods, SOCO, Odin Hus, Loaded Pierogi