Ovest Cucina e Vineria is a massive (4,700 square foot) Italian restaurant on King West helmed by Sicilian chef Luca Stracquadanio (ex-Terroni) and general manager, Marco Celio (ex-Buca). The 120-seat restaurant...
K&K Food Stand is the second location in a growing family of "meatless, wheatless" grab-and-go eateries catering to health-conscious downtown lunch crowds. Like the original franchise, Kupfert & Kim, the...
Maha's is a new Egyptian brunch spot that's been on Greenwood, just north of Gerrard, for a little over a month. It's the kind of space where you almost feel...
Loaded Pierogi (not to be confused with The Saucy Pierogi) is a newly opened restaurant and vodka bar located at the base of Church Street where Great Burger Kitchen used...
Queen Margherita Pizza has finally opened the doors to its Dundas West outpost after two years in the making. It's the third outpost for the fast-expanding brand of Neapolitan-style pizzerias...
Johnny's Hamburgers is kind of like an old high school friend, one I haven't seen in far too long but remember fondly from good times past. I'm sure as a...
Bitondo's is a tiny, old school pizzeria located on Clinton, a residential street removed from the bustle of Little Italy's main drag. It's a strictly take-out operation, which you'd think...
Nana is finally open on Queen after more than a year of teasing to its potential, with papered windows advertising absurd concepts like New Delhi Burgers, Sammy's Sammies, and...
The Borough opened about a month ago on an up-and-coming stretch of Danforth East between Greenwood and Coxwell that has already welcomed places like Red Rocket, The Wren and Sweet...
Han Ba Tang is a newly-opened Korean restaurant and bar in North York, featuring traditional ingredients with a modern twist as well as innovative cocktails. The restaurant's name actually means...
Little Fin, now open at the base of the Dineen Building in the Financial District, aims to bait the expense-account toting, Bay St. lunch crowd with a seafood-centric menu that...
Mr. Flamingo has flown under the radar since opening a couple weeks ago. While it's not hidden, its Dundas West street front is anything but ostentatious, quietly announced by just...
Fresh Off The Boat is a newly open seafood-centric sandwich shop with an Asian skew. Irreverently named, with tongue firmly planted into cheek, it appropriates the derogatory term and embraces...
Watan Kabob is an Afghan grill house in Mississauga popular for its over-packed platters of skewered meats offered at impressive value. It's a bright and airy fast food eatery wrapped...
The Queen of Chicken replaces Sammy's BBQ across from Bathurst station. Same owners, same menu offerings, same cash-only policy, same Annex hodgepodge of strays and regulars. But its new signage...
Mare Pizzeria has taken over the Baldwin address that was until recently home to the Chocolate Addict. It's a shallow storefront decorated with hand-painted illustrations and lettering that already looks...
Taste of China has been around since 1997, yet it doesn't seem to be on the radar of most diners when it comes to downtown Chinatown restaurant options on Spadina,...
Poonam Delite has been around for over 20 years on the far east end of the Danforth. This family-run Indian restaurant is a staple spot for locals in the area...
Rasa opened in Harbord Village this past June and has settled comfortably into the neighbourhood over these last few months. Occupying a subterranean space that was formerly Momo's and Momo's...
Baghlan Kabob & Bakery is an Afghan eatery located in a Rexdale strip mall. Set up like a fast food restaurant, you have to walk through an aisle of tables...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (120)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (53)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (41)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (118)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (42)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (37)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (171)
- Financial District (99)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (37)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (69)
- King West (97)
- Koreatown (52)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (102)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (33)
- Mount Pleasant (26)
- North York (292)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (38)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (101)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (33)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (215)
- St. Clair West (55)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (12)
- West Queen West (56)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (32)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (100)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (35)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Completo I'm really enjoying the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any browser compatibility problems? A small number of my blog visitors have complained about my blog not...
- Ovest 4800 sq. ft? How is this guy even going to break even? Oh wait I know...overcharge the heck out of you fools that enter his establishment. the owners are...
- Nimman Thai Cuisine I love this place! Amazing green curry, papaya salad and khao soi. Most authentic Thai food I've had in Canada
- Mr. Flamingo The food was amazing! The steak tartar and smoked trout were both outstanding. The atmosphere was nice and the service was pretty good.
- Kwan watch out for a major dose of MSG here! loaded!
- People's Eatery (Chinatown) Oh my, I loved eating here. The duck with the little pancakes and all the suff to go in was delicious. The fried rice was divine. Like nothing I've tasted....
- Lai Wah Heen I agree. No one should be eating Shark Fin soup in these "enlighted" times.
- Watan Kabob Mississauga ROCKS!!!!!
- Sukhothai There was a time when I have to admit Suko Thai was exceptionally good, that was long time ago with just their Parliament and Dundas Restaurant. But they have...
- Fat Pasha been to this place twice - the first time when it just opened, and i was completely overwhelmed by the value and quality. went last night and it was decent,...
- Arabesque This place is an amazing spot on College West. The food is so fresh, the atmosphere relaxed, and the owner is a lovely older man. Once when I was unemployed...
- Union Social Eatery Hi Esther the head honshow at the Union eatery. I love your restaurant. I saw your pictures . You sure...
- Dandylion Why is it that so many of these glowing "reviews" read like paid advertisements?
- Dandylion mmmmm, boiled hotdogs. i'll take it--with some wonder bread and mustard before overpaying for style with what looks to be only a teeensy weeensy bit of substance.
- Rasa I Love the ribs, the meatball and pretty much everything else. Went twice in one week and have been dreaming of the root beer float ribs everyday.
- Rhum Corner Hello, all is going well here and ofcourse every one is sharing information, that's in fact good, keep up writing.
- Richtree Natural Market Hi there it's me, I am also visiting this web site regularly, this website is really fastidious and the viewers are genuinely sharing fastidious thoughts.
- S. Lefkowitz This place is now closed.
- Fresh Off The Boat Went there and had the soft shell crab sandwich and it was OFF the hook. The best sandwich out there, period. Man oh man, the owner was very courteous and...
- High Street Fish and Chips The McNie family can do no wrong. (True) Scottish people know where they are at all times.
- New Ho King I always order take out or I sit in late night with friends.... I love the food but have also found that they are so rude, especially when you order...
- Kom Jug Yuen This place has changed. The staff are now rude, unfriendly, and repulsively unsanitary. The food is old and has a slight taste of piss. They since changed their menu...
- Market Street Catch Worst cole slaw I've ever had
- Crepes a GoGo "Tres delicieux et vraiment Parisian." Cute, but did you know crêpes aren't a parisian thing? Yes, I swear, France isn't made of Paris only, crazy right?!
- Guru Lukshmi Their dosas are nice but since they have moved to bigger location their service has deteriorated. Staff is rude and not able to manage the rush
- My Place Fish and Chips Please don't forget St Andrew's Fish and Chips. On Ellesmere at McGowan. Brought the Deep Fried Mars Bar as a desert over 20 yrs ago. Great serving sizes and a...
- My Place Fish and Chips Tartar sauce packages are truly a disgrace to this great fish & chips...they should do something about that.
- Dandylion Wow looks delicious. Above commenters are welcome to stay home with their boiled hot dogs.
- Duckworth's Fish & Chips People are commenting about a Duckworth's on Kingston Rd, which is different than the one on Danforth. The one on Danforth is not very good. Went there and had the...
- Everest Restaurant worst service in 4yrs I've lived in Toronto and food wasn't au par either. glad it's gone finally! 1/5
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 173 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 122 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 87 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Fry Haus 75 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 71 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- P&L Burger 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- W Burger Bar 64 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Chef Chris McDonald's farewell to Cava, Pork Ninjas Pop-Up, Toronto Plate Swap
- Boutique hotel & restaurant coming to Lower Ossington
- The top 25 fish and chips in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Schnitzel Hub, Baju, Veghed, Scratch Kitchen, Taverna Mercatto, HG Bar
- Parkdale to get new LCBO inside former funeral home
- Gluten free brewery asks for help to get to Beer Store
- The top 10 restaurants for corporate events in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Riviera Bakery, Green Mango, Amaya Express, Beijing Dumplings, Raw Juice Guru