Forth Avenue is a cozy kitchen and bar on the Danforth east of Coxwell that courts locals with a fresh, sustainable, and local approach to its menu. The restaurant is the...
Maker Pizza has taken over a massive unit on Cameron north of Queen that you're unlikely to find unless you go looking for it. Not that you need to find...
Omaw, a much-anticipated collaboration between chef Matt Blondin (Acadia, Momofuku Daisho) and the Food Dudes (Brent McClenahan and Adrian Niman), is a Southern-inspired restaurant in what used to be nightlife...
Reforma has taken over what was previously Agave y Aguacate in Baldwin Village, keeping the cuisine (Mexican, with tacos this time), along with much of the two-storey restaurant's decor (Our...
Tesla Cafe can be found in Koreatown, in a semi-detached house that was previously Rakia Bar and Hrvati before that. Yes, it's named after who you think it's named after;...
Cactus Club Cafe is a chain out of the West Coast that's been in business almost 30 years and has only just landed in Toronto with a new multi-storey, 500-seat...
Antler is a rustic restaurant in the space formerly occupied by This End Up. The focus here is on foraged ingredients and game meats. It's the newest effort from the...
Micro Time Cafe may look pretty generic all around, but the food here is actually better than average. Located across from the TTC station at Yonge & Wellesley, this spacious...
Blaze Pizza is the Chipotle of pizza. That's not to say they are in anyway affiliated, but they are both massive US chains that let diners customize meals on an...
The Commodore is a 35-seat restaurant in Parkdale helmed by chef Jon Vettraino (formerly of F'amelia and 416 Snack Bar). It's an intimate restaurant with a seafood-centric menu and a...
Little Pig Hot Pot is a pretty awesome place to go to get your hot pot fix as the temperature cools, as long as you know how to find it....
TuckShop Kitchen is exactly what it sounds like - a small neighbourhood tuck shop and kitchen - specializing in made-with-care takeout sandwiches. It can be found "tucked" away on Edwin...
North Haven is the companion spot to tiny Haven Espresso Bar in Bloordale, the two bookending the Ontario Giant Runt Club (that breeds these oxymoronic pigeons) on Brock Ave. north...
Pizza Thick, also known as Milky Way Ice Cream Parlour, specializes in slices of deep dish pizza and scoops of Kawartha Dairy ice cream. The takeout shop is owned by...
Little AAA is AAA Bar's younger sibling in Leslieville. Taking over what was last Caribbean joint The Hummingbird, this spot is definitely smaller than the one at Adelaide and Jarvis...
Bac Ky is a Vietnamese canteen/health bar on King West, taking over the space formerly occupied by short-lived The Greek. Its name is a derogatory term for people from northern...
UPstairs Lounge can be found, as its name indicates, on the upper floor of the Union Pearson Express stop located inside the SkyWalk of Union Station. Like the UP Express...
Dooney's was first established in 1982 at Bloor and Borden streets, and was once a hub for Toronto's literati including the likes of Ian Adams, Margaret Atwood, and Jane Jacobs....
Denny's Toronto needs no introduction. Once a novelty enjoyed on trips south of the border (or to Niagara Falls), the American chain has expanded into the GTA in recent years...
Sweet Jesus occupies a corner unit squished between Union Juice and the third outpost of La Carnita (which can also be found on College and Queen East). Follow the trail...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (125)
- Avenue and Lawrence (22)
- Baldwin Village (38)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (55)
- Bloor West Village (41)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (22)
- Cabbagetown (51)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (80)
- Church Wellesley Village (31)
- Corktown (18)
- Corso Italia (22)
- Danforth (128)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (53)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (42)
- Eglinton West (45)
- Etobicoke (197)
- Financial District (127)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (25)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (38)
- Junction Triangle (15)
- Kensington Market (46)
- King East (64)
- King West (109)
- Koreatown (54)
- Leslieville (63)
- Liberty Village (32)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (103)
- Markham (116)
- Mississauga (35)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (310)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (61)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (51)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (109)
- Richmond Hill (92)
- Riverside (24)
- Roncesvalles Village (38)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (255)
- St. Clair West (62)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (18)
- West Queen West (58)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (38)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (27)
- Yonge & Dundas (105)
- Yonge & Eglinton (93)
- Yonge & Lawrence (23)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (47)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Edulis Restaurant although the food was nice...I will not be back. The experience is not worth the cost! I've had tasting menus in Chicago that blow this place out of the water. Thankfully...
- SIP Wine Bar SIP is amazing and I have no idea why the rating on this site is so low - I have been to all other places in town too many to...
- Last Temptation Please stay true to Vietnam food Viets ... and add kara okay on some days for singing but a family style event!!! Cheers
- Tibet Cafe So its short on looks eh ... and makes it up in flavour ... must be speaking of Mrs... ummmm ... nether regions of them guys ... ummmm whatever...
- V Restaurant I cannot wait to arrive here ... at V ... hope that you succeed at sheel shocking my mouth with powerful peri peri sauce!!! Much success wished upon your res...
- Akram's Shoppe The food at Akrams was better before renovations and so was that stain causing hot sauce ... and plus by now you should be serving laban and other great drinks...
- Amadeu's Restaurant Some of the best service in Toronto and a good, clean, posh home feeling inside this restaurant ... wayyyyyy better than any commercial fast food resto and Ama do this...
- Butchukoy Planning to bring an inspirational/OPM concert in your areas... interested in sponsorships? Please feel free to contact the Producer @ 647-767-1190.
- Greenhouse Juice Co. I'm so happy to try this Juice. Raw juice guru customer service is really terrible (except for one guy) but the nutritionist Kyla is so rude, and they miss deliveries,...
- Marron The results aare ambiguous yet it seems that Dr. Wibstock thinks darknet markets could do more good than damage.
- Rickshaw Bar Phenomenal. There is no other words necessary. Cocktails were enjoyable and EVERYTHING on the menu is unbelievably delicious. We had tacos, the cauliflower, flatbreads, scallops and both special... including the fish....
- Gerry's I ordered a cake that was not to my satisfaction, spoke with Gerry and he immediately offered a refund and/or a new cake. I chose a new cake...
- Ceylon Flavor If you need real sinhalese food i will recommend Araliya @ 832 Markham road tel 647 707 7160 or web araliyafood.ca.
- Araliya Takeout and Catering Today we got shrimp and spinach biryani and fish biryani from this place for our gathering. It was really good tasting bit extra spicy.
- Ka Chi (Koreatown) Yum! Great soups! Great on the wallet too
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Honestly the worst pizza I've ever had. Shockingly bad. I think it's hilarious that the owner thinks we should go to him privately. No, that's not how the hyper-competitive food...
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way I do not blame the owners of this establishment for getting upset at all by some of the foolish comments here. No one over the age of four should ever...
- Skyline Restaurant it is the best place to eat for sandwiches and i loved this place and i recommend it to all.
- Caffino Shamless plug here but i just drafted a blog about the Top Unique Wedding Venues in Toronto from a photographers perspective for weddingvibe.com. I have caffino on the top...
- Nazareth Please dont close down!!!! This is literally the best food on the planet.
- The Duke I being going there for forty year.i really like the owe. But the staff some of them got to go.bar tender forgets to add booze to your drinks.boucser is rude...
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff!
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Was going to abstain from commenting but the owner chimed wayyyy to aggressively. Tried the pizza. It was gross and the toppings were thoughtlessly clumped on in massive piles on...
- Ciao Roma I love how people keep referring to the fact that this is a waste of time considering it is outside the Toronto limits by being in Vaughan....for a person located...
- La Carnita (John St.) LMAO went here and service was awful. food is okay, whoever is saying the got good service is lying, all the servers look like they hate their lives. Seemed stressed...
- The Grover My kids go to the school down the street, but I've never ventured in due to the previous rep the place had. With this review, maybe we'll try it...
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Looks fantastic. Finally someone slinging a different style of pizza than the garbage thin-crust that passes at a lot of places in this city. "Carb bombs"? Well yeah. It's pizza....
- Fresh Everyone i know who has eaten there has gotten sick at some point. Probably due to improper washing of their vegetables, untrained staff etc... Place is all hype....
- Descendant Pizza I was born and grew up in Windsor. I lived in Windsor till I was 20 and have been in Toronto for only 13 years. I have no...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 183 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Fry Haus 89 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 84 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 80 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie (Adelaide) 75 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Oddseoul 70 Comments
- Old School 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Spiceman Mexicana, Campechano, Imanishi, 70 Down, RIONE XI, Shamone
- You can help Toronto get more dumplings
- The top 25 poutine in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Do you have to buy something to sit at a Toronto cafe?
- Buster Rhino's BBQ abruptly closes its Toronto location
- Nations supermarket opening first Toronto location
- Rancho Relaxo re-opening in new location
- The top 5 breakfast burgers in Toronto