Castro's Lounge has been a Beaches mainstay for over 15 years. When the original owner expressed interest in selling a couple years back, it was snapped up by Anthony Greene,...
La Burrita recently opened its doors on the outskirts of Little Korea, its northern Mexican cuisine replacing the previous tenant's Ethiopian offerings. One of a few Mexican restaurants along this...
Market 707 is back in business for another year. Housed entirely in retrofitted shipping containers along the block of Dundas Street West just east of Bathurst, this unique street food...
The Mill Street Beer Hall is now open around the corner from the original Brew Pub in the Distillery District. It's welcome news for anyone who's ever tried to get...
Sauce on the Danforth has been open just over nine months, but according to owners Michelle Belisle and Johnny Lucier it's really the realization of 10 plus years spent dreaming. Lucier...
The Crest quietly opened a couple months ago in Hillcrest Village from a team of childhood friends that grew up in the neighbourhood. Despite the slick exterior, it's a casual...
San Francesco Foods has been a part of the Toronto landscape for going on almost 60 years now. A family-owned Italian takeaway renowned in particular for its veal sandwich, competition...
TOCA is the destination restaurant at the still new-feeling Ritz-Carlton Toronto. When making a visit here, it is absolutely necessary to tell everyone that you're going to the Ritz. But...
The Caledonian is what all Scottish pubs ought to be; charming, warm and true to its heritage. Full blooded Scottish owners, Donna and David Wolff offer a warm hospitality that...
Wiggle Room is a new east-coast style burger joint running out of Market 707. The Aptly named space measures in at only 8' by 10' and is now occupied by...
Dumpling King now has a downtown Toronto outpost. Take a walk down Dundas just east of Huron and it'd be hard not to notice Chinatown's newest restaurant. With its bright,...
Churrasco of St. Clair has been serving up rotisserie cooked chicken and Portuguese specialties since 1986. It's a no-frills take away counter that offers excellent value for fast take away,...
Asada Mexican Grill opened a couple weeks ago amongst a jumble of St. Clair storefronts. It's a new quick eatery from husband and wife team, Austin and Klaudia Morgan who...
El Cafetal Restaurant and Bakery has been a fixture on St.Clair for almost a year, but now under new ownership, it's expanding its mix of Mexican and Colombian specialties to...
Holy Smokez won me over the second I walked in and was smacked in the face with a thick wall of smoke. It's an honest, no frills take-away counter with...
Darwin Bistro.Bar is the newly opened family effort from Junaid and Neeman Rahman and his brother, Ryan Rahman. The team of first time restaurateurs aspires to contribute an intimate bistro...
The Samuel J. Moore is a newly opened West Queen West eatery that pays homage to its 19th century digs by taking the name of its builder. The historic site...
Big House Pizza has been firing up their oven going on a month now, and already customers are being lured back to this Danforth pizzeria near the "Pocket" for second...
Black Rabbit Cafe opened about two months ago in Bloor West Village, and caters to the young families in the area with healthy, freshly-made snacks for the adult, and kid-sized...
Pho Metro offers something new in Wexford. The thing that initially attracted me to this Vietnamese spot is that it doesn't serve falafel. Around Lawrence and Warden, it's hard to...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (110)
- Avenue and Lawrence (22)
- Baldwin Village (37)
- Bayview and Leaside (34)
- Beaches (50)
- Bloor West Village (26)
- Bloorcourt (32)
- Bloordale Village (16)
- Cabbagetown (37)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (68)
- Church Wellesley Village (37)
- Corktown (11)
- Corso Italia (17)
- Danforth (112)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (34)
- East Chinatown (11)
- East York (31)
- Eglinton West (33)
- Etobicoke (154)
- Financial District (92)
- Forest Hill Village (5)
- Harbourfront (16)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (21)
- Junction Triangle (8)
- Kensington Market (44)
- King East (63)
- King West (80)
- Koreatown (49)
- Leslieville (53)
- Liberty Village (27)
- Little India (14)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (80)
- Mississauga (28)
- Mount Pleasant (29)
- North York (243)
- Ossington (19)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (82)
- Richmond Hill (72)
- Riverside (16)
- Roncesvalles Village (32)
- Rosedale (14)
- Scarborough (190)
- St. Clair West (46)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (13)
- West Queen West (51)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (10)
- Yonge & Bloor (42)
- Yonge & College (23)
- Yonge & Dundas (88)
- Yonge & Eglinton (94)
- Yonge & Lawrence (22)
- Yonge & St. Clair (28)
- Yonge & Wellesley (38)
- Yorkville (60)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- The Good Fork Just had a delicious brunch. We had to wait 30 minutes but we didn't mind strolling along Bloor while we waited. My partner ordered the pulled pork eggs Benny with...
- Bun Saigon Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- Bahn Mi & Che Cali Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Ginger Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- The Abbey Pub Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- A Dark Horse Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- 521 Bar and Lounge Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- 416 Snack Bar Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
- 3 Brewers Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- The Thompson Diner The onion rings are great. See my review here: http://omnomtaro.blogspot.ca/2013/05/review-thompson-diner.html
- Canton Chilli Canton is the the shiz. They don't mess around. If you don't like canton, you don't have a soul
- La Tortilleria I went to the one on the Kipling ave and did not enjoy my experience or the food. I would not recommend this restaurant to anyone. They have other "mexican...
- Pho Linh Worldwide, horses and other equids most of the time explosive mien with access to shelter from the elements. In some cases, animals are kept in a barn or sane, or...
- De Sotos to "Tom" You are a lousy,nasty troll and an asshole! I just at at Desotto's this evening with my family for a special celebration dinner-the food was wonderful,the service and atmosphere...
- Memories of Japan I wouldn't waste my time or money here. Tom the cook was terrible and worse yet, the management agreed yet continue to employ him. Go elsewhere, too many...
- TAT Burger I don't what everyone else is saying on here, but the staff were incredibly friendly. I checked the DineSafe history and after notices to comply they passed... so what's the...
- TAT Burger Just ate here today and it was great! A nice-seized portion of fries and thick and tasty cheeseburger for only $5. I went with a buddy and our total combined...
- Barque Smokehouse As much as I like Barque, the terrific BBQ place on Ronci, maybe the best BBQ in TO, I won't be going back there. I told them that we are...
- Golden Star This is a good tip particularly to those fresh to the blogosphere. Short but very precise info… Thank you for sharing this one. A must read post!
- Weslodge Saloon Magnificent beat ! I would like to apprentice while you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site? The account helped me a acceptable deal. I had been...
- Tenoch AGREE!!!! This place is amazing! My husband and I eat regularly at this restaurant and we can't have enough. The carnitas tacos are unbelievably tasty and delicious, second to...
- Lisa Marie Complete waste of time and money. Bad food, bad service and worst table. Take this good review down and save ppl their time and money.
- Castro's Lounge WOW that Aloo Gobi Quesadilla looks tasty!
- Weslodge Saloon Hi Dear, are you truly visiting this web site regularly, if so afterward you will without doubt take good know-how.
- Market 707 Kitchen Cargo is delicious. I especially love the chicken pie. I highly recommend!!
- Apache Burgers well what can I say...been going to Apache since a small child...used to be great before the reno....went last night with a couple of friends since we haven't been in...
- Pho Linh Thanks a lot for sharing this with all of us you actually know what you're talking about! Bookmarked. Please also visit my site =). We could have a link exchange...
- Weslodge Saloon I all the time used to study article in news papers but now as I am a user of web thus from now I am using net for content, thanks...
- 416 Snack Bar i am here to tell all , this story ends in 2 words THE END not good just...
- 416 Snack Bar i am here to tell all , this story ends in 2 words THE END not good just...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- Gangster Burger 155 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 145 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 108 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 100 Comments
- Cheesewerks 99 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 97 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Terroni 80 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 75 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 75 Comments
- The Rude Boy 72 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 66 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 65 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 64 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 63 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 62 Comments
- Buddha Pie 61 Comments
- W Burger Bar 61 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 61 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 61 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 61 Comments
- Ceili Cottage 60 Comments
- Zocalo 60 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 59 Comments
- Las Brasas 59 Comments
- Pizzeria Libretto 58 Comments
- Chococrepe 58 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 58 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Download our Patio Guide for Android and iPhone
- Toronto Food Events: Food Revolution Day, Brewer's Backyard, The Stop Night Market
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: THR & Co., Woods Restaurant, Templeton's, Beach Boys food truck
- 5 places to buy booze in Toronto that aren't the LCBO
- In search of perfection at the Toronto Wing Festival
- This week on DineSafe: Subway, Gourmet Malaysia, Super Kabul, California Thai, Kohinoor Foods
- 36 reasons to love the Toronto Underground Market
- 10 must-try street foods at Arts & Crafts' Field Trip