Teppan Kenta could almost go unnoticed amidst the grab bag of distractions over by Yonge and Wellesley. Running off an alleyway, the courtyard where this new teppanyaki grill house sits...
Wind Up Bird Cafe is named after a Murakami book and aspires to be just as quirky and whimsical. Opened by serial restaurateur and award winning fiction writer, Sang Kim...
Fonda Lola opened last week on West Queen West, after gaining a cult following with pop-up appearances (including the world's largest tequila tasting, where they served up 1400 tacos in...
Toma Burger Addiction is a new burger joint with a French twist. After years of running La Reef, a seaside restaurant in Southern France, Chef Thomas Sedille and his soon-to-be...
Barrio Coreano is the fourth and latest addition to the Playa Cabana family of restaurants. As the name suggests, this new 75-seat concept is a mix of Mexican and Korean...
Warung Kampung seems to encapsulate the Indonesian food scene in Toronto perfectly. Indonesian cuisine in general is extremely hard to find in our fair city (short of home-based catering services...
Hogtown Smoke has been open in the Beach(es) for less than a month, and already the food truck's brick and mortar offspring is on fire. Take-away orders start rolling in...
Touhenboku Ramen might look like any other ramen shop in Toronto. But look closer and you'll see a world of difference. To begin, all chopsticks, ramen spoons and porcelain bowls,...
Hudson Kitchen is a month-old eatery on Dundas West in a newly combined space that formerly housed the Palmerston Cafe, Jamie Kennedy's Provenance and the One 800 Gallery. The 70-seat...
Gourmet Gringos, Toronto's favourite mobile taqueria (voted AwesTRUCK's People's Choice 2013), has a new fixed address on Bathurst south of St. Clair. It's a cheerful 24-seat eatery that offers an...
Touro Churrascaria is the newest restaurant specializing in Brazilian style Rodizio (AYCE) in the GTA. And when I say GTA, the A is amplified. Touro is located in a busy...
Saffron Spice Kitchen has found a choice but super competitive lunch spot near the corner of Queen and Spadina so it's a good thing that the restaurant's owner, Chef Johnny,...
Estrella is a new north end taqueria that's drawing inspiration from south of the border, and by south, I mean Chicago. The restaurant aspires to replicate the success of Big...
Rhum Corner, the latest offering from Toronto restaurateur Jen Agg (of the Black Hoof), feels like a Caribbean dive bar minus the stray dogs running around. Dimly lighting, checkered...
Soos is the newest addition to Ossington's thriving restaurant scene, taking over the address from French restaurant parAMOUR. The new Malaysian eatery and bar is a family endeavour, owned and...
Coquine Restaurant is a bustling French bistro just south of Eglinton on Yonge Street. And I mean bustling - on a recent visit for lunch on a Tuesday the place...
The Fifth Pub House is the latest addition to the Fifth Complex, which already boasts a social club, a French-inspired steakhouse, a bar and a recently added cafe. In other...
La Cubana might be the greatest thing to ever happen to Cuban cuisine in Toronto. While Julie's Cuban has long been the go-to for Cuban specialties like ropa vieja, fried...
Humble Beginnings is a new eat-in, take-out and catering spot in the Junction. This new start-up focuses on fresh, seasonal and local fare. Their homestyle cooking offers unique flavours and...
Lo Zingaro is the latest pizza joint to hit Queen West, but it distinguishes itself from the pack by offering a Roman-style pie. The seven-month-old restaurant houses 70 people and...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (111)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (41)
- Bayview and Leaside (34)
- Beaches (52)
- Bloor West Village (26)
- Bloorcourt (32)
- Bloordale Village (17)
- Cabbagetown (38)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (69)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (12)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (115)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (36)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (34)
- Etobicoke (176)
- Financial District (98)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (18)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (26)
- Junction Triangle (9)
- Kensington Market (51)
- King East (68)
- King West (89)
- Koreatown (49)
- Leslieville (54)
- Liberty Village (31)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (93)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (30)
- North York (300)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (65)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (95)
- Richmond Hill (77)
- Riverside (18)
- Roncesvalles Village (37)
- Rosedale (14)
- Scarborough (208)
- St. Clair West (51)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (15)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (30)
- Yonge & Bloor (44)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (97)
- Yonge & Eglinton (94)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (27)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (62)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Pisco Restaurant A person essentially assist to make seriously articles I would state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research...
- Pisco Restaurant What's up to every single one, it's genuinely a nice for me to pay a visit this web page, it contains precious Information.
- Jacobs & Co. Steakhouse Hey John when trying to ridicule others remember 2 wrongs don't make it right. Clearly your criticism of Jack's criticism has no relevance. We are talking about steak not grammar.
- Emma's Country Kitchen A small group of us recently visited this little gem. Some had been before, some not. All were happy with the food and the service: http://livingtorontojournal.wordpress.com/emmas-country-kitchen/
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!! I absolutely loved every little bit of it. I have you book-marked to check out new stuff you post…
- Dynasty Chinese Cuisine Williams, F. Oh my my. If someone speaking in mandarin makes you uncomfortable, you should just stick to all-american restaurants where they only hire english speaking people... lol is this...
- Mersin Mediterranean Cuisine This place is outstanding: https://twitter.com/TorontoFoodBlog/status/410876726030254080/photo/1
- Yours Truly My husband and I really enjoyed the food and the service was good. Overall it was a nice experience to have.
- Teppan Kenta Joshua -- Wonderful writing, good photos. I'll be looking to try the okonomiyaki here, hopefully it comes somewhat close to what I had in a basement bar w/ a hot...
- Barrio Coreano On the other hand, this place could be REALLY great with a little more research. Grilled fish STILL ON BONE!!! Kimchi juice spirits, I'm not even ready for dat, make do...
- Barrio Coreano Solja boy tell'em! Yuzuh and Washabi are Japanese, not Coreano. Pass da sesame oil someone, where da soondae (blood sausage)???
- Teppan Kenta Of all the Hiroshimayaki I've had in Hiroshima, I've never seen it with katsuoboshi on top. I'd think that's more a Kansaiyaki thing. Honestly, the one up top looks a...
- Stay Cafeteria This restaurant is worst in Toronto. Food: the food tastes weird and gross, it is also very very pricy. WTF! Service: this restaurant owner seriously need to train their stupid staffs how...
- Home of the Brave "street food hustler cum**** art dealer"
- King's Noodle House Been ordering from King Noodle for the last 30 years. It is a great restaurant. I enjoy ordering (by the pound) BBQ pork, BBQ Duck, or rice bowl...
- Pili Pili I have been to Pili Pili on two separate occasions ordering a variety of options from the menu (Beef Mishkaki, Kebobs, Chicken Samosas, Mogo, Ribs, Chicken Mishkaki, Beef Bun) and...
- Express Pizza & Grill Hi Marten, How are you, if you could, please do not try to suggest something bad in an indirect and unpleasant way, as we have never...
- Teppan Kenta I'm not sure if you meant that you haven't had the same quality okonomiyaki here as in Japan, but you can get it at Okonomi House on Charles Street.
- Reds Wine Tavern I recently visited Reds tonight and was beyond disappointed. I've been hearing about them from my colleagues and decided to give it a chance. I arrived to a crowded downstairs...
- Home of the Brave @North Country Boy - huh? I'll step to you on any single corner in this city and prove to you a five year old kid could kick the shit out...
- Sandoozles Smokehouse & Pub All I can say is, we got "Sandoozled"
- Sandoozles Smokehouse & Pub Was just there tonight to give a local joint a chance. My fiance and I were extremely disappointed. I had the Montreal smoked meat sandoozle and my fiance...
- Duke's Refresher + Bar @Eric "I have been a few times and every time gets better and better. Great food and a fun atmosphere. I have found my new spot." Sure ya have, pal. Do you...
- Duke's Refresher + Bar @Ashley "I've been to the Duke's up north and it exceeded my expectations." Clearly you work for the company. Maybe next time just say so. "I absolutely love the idea of this...
- Home of the Brave Bologna 'sammy'...? Using the word 'sammy' just proves you are a hipster dinkous and probably the owner or staff member. Unless of course you are five years old... in...
- Duke's Refresher + Bar Only been to the one up north but I can't wait to visit the new one downtown. Trolls are gonna troll. Idiots.
- P&L Burger tried this place. the p&l burger was great. the bun wasn't a greasy soppy mess like priest (since we all want to compare the 2 ..) but the fries were gross. the onion...
- Sam's Philly Steaks This place is great and I loved the fact that the cheesesteak was on a soft baguette with the option of lettuce and tomatoes. Whoever is 'Pat's steaks' from the...
- Memphis BBQ So how is this place rated number 1 ribs in the gta if it "Might not serve up the prettiest looking food"? Explain yourself blogto
- Joe's Wings and Burgers Joe's is actually my parents' restaurant and I am so glad they are getting this much recognition and am blown away by those who love my dad's cooking as much...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 156 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 113 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 101 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 99 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Terroni 83 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 76 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 75 Comments
- The Rude Boy 74 Comments
- Pho Linh 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 69 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 67 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 66 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 66 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 65 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 65 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 61 Comments
- Ceili Cottage 60 Comments
- Zocalo 60 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 60 Comments
- Chococrepe 60 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 60 Comments
- The Best Health Food Stores in Toronto
- The Best Coffee Roasters in Toronto
- The Best Eggs Benedict in Toronto
- The Best Specialty Fitness Clubs in Toronto
- The Best Cafes for Free WiFi in Toronto
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (East Side)
- The Best Cafes in Toronto (West Side)
- The Best Cigar Stores in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week on DineSafe: Mother's Dumplings, Korea House, Oliver & Bonacini, Dumpling King
- 5 awesome artisanal foods now available in Toronto
- 10 local spirits you can find at the LCBO
- Toronto Food Events: La Domenica Brunch, Whisky 101, Dog Days, Chopped Canada
- New Toronto company wants to improve your cocktail
- County General set to expand to Bloor St. & Queen East
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Wind Up Bird Cafe, Duke's Refresher, Boots & Bourbon, Rock 'n' Horse
- This Week on DineSafe: Mandarin, Disgraceland, Yakitori Bar, Cusina Lounge, Wes Bes Patties