Marky's BBQ Smokehouse has taken over the Mad Mexican's previous address on Jane St. in Baby Point. Going it alone now, Marcus De Simone, a.k.a. Marky (of the now defunct...
Concession Road on St. Clair West is the newest endeavour from Harsh Chawla and Derek Valleau, the duo behind Pukka. It's a boundary-pushing French restaurant where haute cuisine is peppered...
McRamyun can be found occupying the space at the corner of Baldwin and McCaul that used to be Yakitori Bar in Baldwin Village. Although the place doesn't look too different...
Smash Juice Bar is the all-raw, all-vegan, all-organic offshoot of Rose City Kitchen. Open since spring 2015, the juice-focused takeaway spot is shares a space with the lunch counter and...
Belmonte Raw in the PATH is the second location for the Leslieville-based raw eatery and juicery. The takeout spot is tucked under under the Exchange Tower, once a frequent delivery...
Cocina Economica in Corktown is the sixth member, and one of the smallest, of owner and chef Dave Sidhu's Playa Cabana family of restaurants. The space has totally been transformed...
The Real Jerk has a second location for its well-loved Caribbean cuisine in the Upper Beaches. After the drama of moving from its original home in Riverside - which it...
Loga's Corner in Parkdale's Little Tibet is a family-run operation that comprises a tiny takeout spot and a modest cafe a couple of doors down. It isn't really located on...
Soi Thai Street Food is a Thai restaurant that doesn't serve pad thai... or even curry for that matter. Owner Nopphawan Lertchaiprasert Papa (or just Sherry) is a Toronto transplant...
Buster Rhino's has opened on College in the space that was once occupied by Phil's. The new outpost is owned and operated by Jason Poynton and Michelle Edgar of Sweet...
Za Pizzeria is a pizza parlour in the Annex slinging an entirely novel new type of pizza; BBQ pizza. Primarily a take out counter and delivery service, the joint is...
The Keg is a nationwide institution that operates 100 or so steakhouses coast to coast and even a few in the States. It's been around since 1971, and it's more...
Annette Food Market occupies the space that was previously Italian restaurant Sagra in the Junction. Owners Max and Amara Mancuso, who are also the brains behind The Good Neighbour next...
R&D is now open in Chinatown where Strada 241 used to be. It's a new 85-seat restaurant from MasterChef Canada season one winner, Eric Chong and Michelin-starred chef and MasterChef...
Carl's Jr. is now open on Queen St. West, occupying the corner lot where HMV used to be. This is the second Toronto location for the American burger chain in...
Lucky Red has reopened and no longer is it just diet version of Banh Mi Boys - it might look almost the same inside but no longer is it a...
The One Eighty replaces what was once Panorama Lounge, a 51st floor restaurant in the Manulife Centre with sweeping views of the city. A five-week reno has entirely transformed the space...
Famous Laffa has opened its first franchised location on Yonge St. just south of Steeles. It's a two storey joint where the kitchen and takeout counter operate on the main...
Fat City Blues officially opened on Thursday, bringing a New Orleans-style bar and a new music venue for jazz and blues to the city. Occupying the space at the northeast...
Furlough is a new restaurant from the brains behind BarChef serving European bistro fare. It opened two months ago, taking over what was previously Ursa. Owners Brent VanderVeen and Frankie...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (127)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (41)
- Bloorcourt (46)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (50)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (73)
- Church Wellesley Village (35)
- Corktown (18)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (9)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (47)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (43)
- Etobicoke (183)
- Financial District (117)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (39)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (50)
- King East (65)
- King West (96)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (107)
- Markham (104)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (310)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (63)
- Pape Village (15)
- Parkdale (44)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (106)
- Richmond Hill (86)
- Riverside (24)
- Roncesvalles Village (35)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (254)
- St. Clair West (60)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (16)
- West Queen West (58)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (32)
- Yonge & Dundas (101)
- Yonge & Eglinton (97)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (64)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Cucina Locale Thanks , I have just been looking for info about this topic for ages and yours is the greatest I've discovered so far. But, what in regards to the bottom...
- MoRoCo Chocolat Once cleaned, dip it in the water to remove any mineral spirits residue. These hoists may be utilised at any angle, and are furthermore used to tension and pull loads, most...
- MoRoCo Chocolat Simply speak to Godwin Wang, assistant vice chairman on the Farglory Free Commerce Zone outdoors Taipei.
- Cucina Locale I think everything said was actually very reasonable. But, what about this? what if you added a little information? I am not suggesting your content is not solid, but what if...
- Queen St. Warehouse Surprised by the negative comments. Came here twice recently, once at 1am for some last minute drinks, and the music was good and the crowd was cool. Came again around...
- Betty's cvsdfsd
- Little Shmiddy's Hot Meat House My friend and I came here for a lite dinner tonight. I noticed that their customer base tonight were mostly people in the neighbourhood curious about the restaurant. I thought...
- The Derby This place has a really chill vibe... I like it!
- Kabuki Sushi Lounge Question: what is this stuff in the pix???
- La Saucisserie The sausage looks bad I don't think I'll visit
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse WHAT!?!? Blogto loves this place (too)??? Never happened before BlogTo is so objective BlogTo is so judicious BlogTo reviews mean something BlogTo cares about its visitors' money NOT!
- California Sandwiches Can you open one up in collingwood please.
- One Pizza So you're telling me people haven't taken ideas and opened up their own stores before i.e. McDonalds vs Burger King...or any other chain in the history or restaurants. Have a taste...
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse We are in the midst of improving the overall look however my budget had to go to some priority things that we needed in the kitchen.
- Evolution Food Co. Evolution Food Co. hours: Monday - Saturday: 7:30am - 7:30pm Sunday: 10am - 4pm (NEW)
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse So glad he's back in business!
- Cucina Locale It's an remarkable paragraph in favor of all the web viewers; they will take benefit from it I am sure.
- Taverna Mercatto There will always be Leora types on these blogs...if you have a bad experience by all means mention it. Don't go on here and make blanket positive comments....go live in...
- 3 Brewers (Financial District) Does not look interesting or appealing Seems ordinary I guess
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse I dropped by for take out on a Friday 7-ish for some brisket and found nothing wrong with the service. It's still soft opening so they do have to...
- Top Gun Steak Please avoid... I don't want to have my meal and experienced ruined by bigots like yourself.
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse Sorry to say but been there twice and first time was forgivable, but rude staff and shitty dry over cooked food isn't gonna get my gratitude. Will not be back...
- Acquolina This restaurant is no longer here - it was replaced by Bywoods, which has since been replaced by Concession Road.
- El Plebeyo A new condo development is under construction here - the restaurant is no longer there.
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse this place is fucking amazing..... Rude staff is not what i experienced, dry ribs.... not a chance..... marky has it done right from start to finish
- Scoop Shop tried it lastnite not bad i still prefer the milkshake factory tho
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse I will be sure to bring up your negative experience with the front end staff. I apologize if any staff gave you any type of attitude.
- La Bella Managua Hands down my favorite restaurant in the city. I'm looking for other restaurants with the same type of homestyle, delicious meals. ..any suggestions?
- Marky's BBQ Smokehouse Also the brisket sandwich will always have the highest price point as our beef is sourced by Paradise Farms. This is a AAA black angus beef and is a premium...
- Belmonte Raw (PATH) Agreed... Totally different than all the other so called 'juicers' in Toronto. Belmonte Raw is the real deal!!!
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 178 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Fry Haus 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 81 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- The Rude Boy 78 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 70 Comments
- P&L Burger 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 67 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Contest: Win a $500 gift card to the SIR Corp family of restaurants
- Leslieville's oldest Chinese restaurant closing its doors
- Contest: Win $1000+ in gift cards to 10 top Toronto restaurants
- 10 cupcake shops without a retail location in Toronto
- 10 places to get a coffee education in Toronto
- The top 10 cheap eats in Richmond Hill
- The top 10 bars and pubs on King St. West
- Toronto Food Events: CraveTO, Great Lakes Brewery BBQ, Toronto GMO-Free Festival & Farmers' Market