Kujira is a month-old sushi bar in Yorkville that takes pride in thoughtfully crafted, individually garnished, hand-pressed and hand-rolled sushi. The sunken 56-seat restaurant occupies a lower-level unit on Cumberland,...
Kaiju is a small fast-food stall hidden away in a dismal, mostly empty basement food court that's part of the new Shops at Aura under the Aura condo building at...
Louis Cifer Brew Works is a new bar from the owners of Stout Irish Pub, a successful craft-beer-focused spot in Cabbagetown. I visited the location prior to its opening for...
Nodo is an elegant yet casual Italian restaurant in the Junction, occupying a deep space on Dundas West next door to Playa Cabana. A trio of high school friends (and...
Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen & Taps opened in Cabbagetown about a month ago in the space formerly occupied by Omi Japanese Restaurant. The sushi bar has been converted into a...
Danforth Pizza House has been an institution on the Danforth near Donlands for 50 years. When longtime owner Angelo passed last year, family friends took over the business. Elizabeth Manikas...
America, the newest incarnation of the Trump's 31st floor hotel restaurant, is a collaboration between Toronto's nightlife king Charles Khabouth, and culinary tycoons Oliver & Bonacini. Transformed in just a...
Nuit Social on West Queen West is perfectly positioned to attract the area's overflowing nightlife - and, better still, the kitchen stays open right until midnight. It's not the kind...
Big Butcher Barbeque is an Etobicoke burger joint with a few surprises up its sleeve. Located on Kipling, just south of Bloor, the family-friendly new joint is actually an offshoot...
Sharky's Fish and Chicken is the first-ever Canadian outpost of a Chicago based fast-food chain revolving around fried dishes served hot, fast, and in preposterously large portions. Located on...
Plizza is a recent entrant into the crowded Toronto gourmet pizza market. Goofy name notwithstanding, the restaurant does a solid, gourmet slice that's easy on both the stomach and the...
Saturday Dinette is a modern take on the classic diner - though here, the deep fryer has been retired, while hearty comfort foods still reign supreme. Chef/owner Suzanne Barr adds...
New Toronto Fish and Chips can be found off Lake Shore West, where the streets are numbered. Housed in a boxy all-brown building, the chippy was established in 1973 ......
Pie Squared is a brand-new eatery built around a simple equation: Take U.K.-style meat pies, add some clever new flavours, square off the edges for portability (and maximum flavour penetration),...
Local Public Eatery is the fifth and most eastern outpost of this chain of restaurants owned by the Joey Restaurant Group. Occupying a lofty Liberty Village corner lot that most...
Sea Witch on St. Clair West is all about the fish. A rather simple menu consists of five types - haddock, pacific cod, halibut, pickerel and arctic char. Patrons can...
People's Eatery, formerly an unassuming spot in Chinatown, has been given a full makeover thanks to the folks behind the buzzy and busy 416 Snack Bar. Living up to its...
Tzatziki is a sparkling-new family-run diner on Pape, about 500 metres north of the Danforth. Off the main drag and only in its third week, I'm surprised to find, when...
Sterling Social is a cozy 20-seat sandwich shop and cafe located in the Junction Triangle, right next to Nonna's Place - and conveniently just doors down from Sanagan's wholesale operation. With...
Hong Shing Chinese Restaurant - a lunch spot for office workers and a late night eats staple for university students and weekend partiers in the downtown core since '95 -...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (120)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (54)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (44)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (41)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (118)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (40)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (37)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (173)
- Financial District (100)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (37)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (68)
- King West (95)
- Koreatown (52)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (103)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (33)
- Mount Pleasant (27)
- North York (291)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (100)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (33)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (216)
- St. Clair West (55)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (12)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (32)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (100)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (58)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Commensal Thanks designed for sharing such a nice opinion, piece oof writing is good, thats why i hafe read it entirely
- Little Fin $41 for a whole lobster?!?! With potato/slaw/butter. $41?!?!?
- Little Fin Not gonna lie: The prices are out of whack, but I'll mostly likely be stopping by just to see what the black bun tastes like.
- It's All GRK This is not Greek food, it's Macedonian.
- Little Fin WOW looks great! Welcome new lunch spot!
- Smoque N Bones These comments man. Ded.
- Saturday Dinette I worked with Suzanne food styling as she assisted us! She was a success within 5 minutes. She is talented in the culinary arts from what I gathered. I'm...
- The Burger's Priest I had a cheeseburger here. Not really worth it. It was too small to satisfy, but altogether too oily and expensive to justify a second one
- Fry Haus I had their sandwich. Meh. No line-up, but I feel the schnitzel sandwich at Mustachio is much more spot on
- Nodo Thanks RJ - That's a very fair ask, and I'm sure that will go on the site, once they settle on regular hours.
- Kaiju I went there today, it wasnt half bad for the price. They gave me a punch card so if I eat there 8 times a get one free but I...
- Noodle Wok I've been going to Noodle Wok since I was a kid and it's been consistently great. It seemingly has been owned by the same family as long as I've been...
- Kujira how is udon high quality ingredient now? Udon is udon! beef short rib is beef short rib! I understand sometimes you are not just paying for the food but still,...
- Seven Lives Incredible tacos
- Kujira Why is every post on blogTO always infested with clueless whiners and complainers? Not every restaurant in the city has to be designed for the average consumer on a budget....
- Mamakas Charred everything, huge portions of bland fish and meat with no sides, pushy service. Avoid.
- Kujira Never mind it being in Yorkville, all these places popping up as high end tapas style places with 2 bites of food and charging an entree type price is ludicrous....
- Nodo hours would help.
- Kujira As a rule of thumb, I don't eat in Yorkville. It's always more expensive and never as good as comparables.
- Kujira someone please tell me I am not the only person finds it super expensive.
- Farmacia Juice Bar Farmacia is wonderful. The juices and smoothies are delicious. I especially like kale lime pie. Steve is friendly. The atmosphere is clean and happy with comfy armchairs available to linger...
- Louis Cifer Brew Works We tried this place over the weekend and it was AWFUL. DO NOT get the Mac and Cheese Poppers, ours had a piece of garbage baked into it (they...
- Local Public Eatery The Local: It's Less Douchey Than Anything Else in LV
- Pho Linh It's important to note this is NOT a place for vegetarians. Even folks like me who can eat fish will struggle here. They have a tofu soup posted on the...
- Maizal Quesadilla Cafe This place is a prize. I will be back...many, many time.
- Poutineville If it weren't for the barcode sticker mixed in my poutine, I still wouldn't eat this trash. Please insert synonoum for shit here ______
- Playa Cabana I have lived in Mexico and I NEVER saw burritos there. In fact, the locals there told me it's an 'invented' food by Americans and not Mexican at all....
- Mamakas Ive been to MAMAKAS on numerous accounts and always had a great time !! Food is always top notch and service, being a new and extremely busy resto is on...
- Sea Witch Fish and Chips "I had no idea this place used beef tallow. Does it give the chips a bit of a beef flavour? " Yes, it's what makes fish and chips taste like fish...
- Sea Witch Fish and Chips I agree that they should disclose their frying fat on their website. I would not want to waste my time and money on the kind of low-class place that cuts corners...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 169 Comments
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 122 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 87 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 76 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 71 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- P&L Burger 67 Comments
- Fry Haus 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- W Burger Bar 64 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This week on DineSafe: Mustafa, Furama Bakery, Biryani Hut, TCJ Restaurant, Driftwood Fish & Chips
- The top 10 new sushi restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 stores that sell British products in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Delicious Food Show, Bro Appetit, Eat To The Beat, Trick or Treat Supper Club
- Get free beer when you cast a vote in Ward 19
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buca Yorkville, Dear Jools, Bill Hicks, Ovest Cucina, Tacorrito
- Get free ice cream when you vote in advance polls
- Mystery restaurant to host one-day pop-up market