Oats & Ivy is no longer just a bike delivery service for organic lunches - it's evolved into a full-fledged storefront in Liberty Village. The restaurant opened a week ago...
Pancer's Original Deli is the new name for the Bathurst St. deli previously known as Moe Pancer's Deli. The iconic delicatessen has been reclaimed by the Pancer family who originally...
Top Gun Steak has landed in Kensington Market, sandwiches, milkshakes, fries and all. Augusta Avenue is welcoming this new restaurant with a patio just in time for spring, with beef,...
Norling is a newer addition to the community of Tibetan restaurants in Parkdale that have made the stretch of Queen between Dunn and Dowling known as Little Tibet. From its...
Shakes and Franks is a new Beaches eatery devoted to two of the greatest entries in the pantheon of junk food. Located kitty-corner from Beaches Park, the takeout spot is...
Taverna Mercatto, the fifth edition of the Mercatto family of Italian restaurants, opened earlier this year in the new SouthCore Financial Centre next to the Delta Hotel. Designed by Munge...
Peter Pan is newly reopened, now under the ownership of chef Noah Goldberg (The Feasting Room) who has restored the building to its former glory and done away entirely with...
Blackbird Bistro has taken over the former nest of the Rustic Owl in Bloorcourt. At first glance, it might seem like a simple name change - the robin's-egg-coloured chairs are...
Le Modern Japanese Cuisine is a little hidden away - it's located in the ground level of a nondescript business complex tucked into a side street off Woodbine Ave. If...
Mr. Tonkatsu pretty much spells out what you're going to get right before you even walk in the door. The recently-opened Bloor and Bathurst eatery specializes in tonkatsu - Japanese-style...
H Bar just opened on West Queen West in the space formerly occupied by Sweet Lulu. The eatery is a joint project by Kate Hancock and Phil Hubbard, two food-industry...
Nine Restaurant and Tapas Bar is a new Korean snack bar at the base of Roncesvalles north of Queen. Owner Alex Kim is actually a contractor who's worked on interiors...
Chelo & Co. is a Persian takeout counter now open on West Queen West. Chef and owner Azadeh Hirbod grew up in her father's restaurant Karoon, which operated in the...
Salad Days has opened a second location at the Bloor and Yonge concourse, which is pretty much on the same turf as where it began in the Cumberland food court....
Bareburger is an organic burger chain with New York City origins going back to 2009. Over the past six years, it's quickly expanded from one restaurant to over 20 throughout...
Backwoods Smokehouse & Whisky Bar recently opened on Clinton at College. The name is a little misleading - for me it conjures up an expectation of remote BBQ pits of...
Hanmoto is a new destination for late night eats found just north of Dundas, west of Ossington. It's owned by Leemo Han of OddSeoul (and formerly Swish by Han). The 30-seat...
Honest Weight is an indie fish counter and kitchen in The Junction where customers will find pristine seafood to take home, or, enjoy for immediate consumption. Owners John Bil and Victoria...
Bar Raval opened its doors at the corner of College and Palmerston, inside the former home of Teatro, to more than a little fanfare this past week. Almost a year...
Empanada Company occupies a nook next Woody's Burgers, where it's unlikely to receive much attention. Walk-ins will discover it to be a tiny retail outlet with just a window for...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (126)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (39)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (57)
- Bloor West Village (41)
- Bloorcourt (46)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (48)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (73)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (46)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (43)
- Etobicoke (183)
- Financial District (113)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (39)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (49)
- King East (65)
- King West (96)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (106)
- Markham (96)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (310)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (63)
- Pape Village (15)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (107)
- Richmond Hill (83)
- Riverside (22)
- Roncesvalles Village (35)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (253)
- St. Clair West (59)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (16)
- West Queen West (58)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (101)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (63)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Taverna Mercatto There will always be idiots on these blogs...if you have a bad experience by all means mention it. Don't go on here and make idiotic comments....go live in Italy if...
- Carl's Jr. STAY AWAY FROM THIS JOINT
- The Dirty Bird i thought maybe I'd go in and try the food while posting Dirty Bird band stickers all over the place. What do you think ? http://www.tunecore.com/music/dirtybird https://www.facebook.com/Dirtybirdtoronto https://www.facebook.com/dbtoronto
- Asian Legend (Scarborough) We had never been to this restaurant before and it seemed to have great reviews on the internet so we went here to enjoy a night out. Went to this...
- Oats & Ivy they haunted the core at lunch throughout the summer on their bike and their food was amazing if a little limited. it's really too bad they moved so far west...
- Oats & Ivy Tree nuts man. Get with the program. Can't wait to see you split the atom.
- Junked Food Co. Gimmicky shit that won't make it to next year.
- Oats & Ivy " There are no peanuts anywhere in the shop"? You know almond butter is made of almonds right? Which is a nut right? The way it was written made me...
- Carl's Jr. First timer here. It was pretty bad. Actually not too bad just MEH I would say it is in the same league as McDonalds, but naturally still the service was better...
- Lingan Cream House Vadai fritters? That's being redundant. Call it vadai or fritters. Do you also say "chicken poulet"?
- Oats & Ivy ooh ouch
- Izba Been going here since I was a kid. The place is as fabulous as it was back then. The food is unmatched, the staff is very cool, patient and courteous....
- Annette Food Market I went with my fiance last week. Great place! Ravioli, short rib, and pizza were all excellent!
- Oats & Ivy I like your comment here but you think your attitude could be more appealing? Use your brain...just saying:)
- Oats & Ivy I've eaten there a bunch now. I really like the quinoa salad with chicken, a good tip is to add the homemade sriracha.
- The Contender Came here for the Raptors playoff game. They had 2 waitress working the entire restaurant when they knew it was going to be packed. Our service was terrible throughout the...
- Oats & Ivy I like the food here but you think the storefront would look more appealing? Why not add some colour ? Splash of green.. just saying :)
- Junked Food Co. Great little place. I went and checked it out as soon as it opened. the tots are unreal and the 8$bag of Doritos IS worth it. dr.pepper pulled pork with...
- The Keg (King West) I'm not a fan of the steaks at the Keg. The only thing I order is their prime rib which is very good. I've tried all their steaks and I've...
- Oishi Kada Hi David, any updates if he found a new place? I've got an offer for him. Can you put him in touch with me? Thanks.
- Annette Food Market Checked out Annette Food Market out this past Friday, fantastic place. Service was great, drinks were outstanding and the food really well done. Ravioli and mushroom pizza were...
- Carl's Jr. user-pic If you think there are not enough burger places in toronto then you have not seen enough of toronto. There is: Burger's priest, Dangerous Dan's, Stockyards (has a...
- Fry Haus i live around the area and they're no longer open.
- Carl's Jr. AVOID. First time THEY ARE REALLY BAD My goodness A&W is 10 times better
- The Keg (King West) Judging by the photo this is one of the attractive Kegs, right? Mini skirt and cleavage, right? I love those kegs even though they cost me extra in tips lol
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) This place is horrible. They ran out of all the fish options and food wasn't great. Don't recommend at all.
- Painted Post Fish & Chips Painted Post Fish & Chips is absolutely delicious. It is not known for it's eat-in dining ambiance, but the owners are lovely and the fish and chips are worth...
- Sorella Toronto Perfect 10
- George's Tastee Bakery & Deli please send me your wholesale price list for your patties, and pasty list. thank you, charles & victoria sweet shop
- Pho Linh @Karen, in case you were unaware, Pho broth is meat and bone based, not sure why you are surprised that this place doesn't cater to vegetarians or should I say...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 178 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 110 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Fry Haus 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- The Rude Boy 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- P&L Burger 70 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 67 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week on DineSafe: Utopia, Zyng, Asian Legend, Papa Ceo, Falafel House, Mariko, FV Foods
- The top 10 restaurants for a business breakfast in Toronto
- Boxcar Social opening new location on Queen Street
- The top 10 bars to watch a Raptors game in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Marketlicious, Underground Chef Cartel, 2015 Almanac Dinner, Toronto Taste
- 5 under the radar burrito joints in Toronto
- Beer garden and brewery coming to the Club District
- Province confirms beer will be sold in grocery stores