iQ Food Co. + Greenhouse Juice Co. have teamed up to offer the Financial District healthy options for eats at the Food Terrace on the mezzanine level of First Canadian...
Doomie's is a vegan restaurant in Parkdale that originated in Los Angeles. It takes a brash, unapologetic stance on veganism. The ideology, exemplified by a comfort food-filled menu, is all...
Yummy Cone is a small restaurant that serves up an interesting take on pizza - it's stuffed inside a cone. Capitalizing on a new food trend that's apparently gaining steam...
Nanashake may sound like a new dance move, but it's actually a little joint serving up delicious vegan soft serve desserts in North York. Located right by Sheppard subway station...
Royal Meats is an Eastern European grill in the heart of CityPlace. The restaurant is the not the first of its kind; there's an almost identical outlet near the IKEA...
Refuel Juicery is where you'd go to fill yourself up with cold-pressed juice, smoothies and light, vegan meals. The compact take out spot on Yonge, just north of Eglinton, has...
Pho King Fabulous better live up to its name, I think as I walk through the door of the Yonge and Eglinton-area Vietnamese restaurant. First-time restauranteur Kevin Hoang, who's originally from...
Beiruti Grand Cafe inhabits a massive 13,000 square-foot space in a business park near Sheppard and Victoria Park. Jack Boyadjian and his family are behind the venture; They were previously...
Artisan Noodle is where those in the know go for Shaanxi-style (Northwestern) Chinese cuisine in North York including authentic versions of the noodles and buns the cuisine is well-known for. Owner...
Rasta Pasta derived its name from fusing traditional Italian and Caribbean dishes but it's the Jamaican side of the restaurant that has taken off as Kensington Market locals know to...
It's a Bao Time is more than a clever pun, it's also where locals in York Region go for handmade bao, bahn mi, and other Asian-inspired bite-sized goodness. Occupying part...
Kub Khao is a casual Thai eatery from Phanom (Patrick) Suksaen (of Jatujak) and partner with Tom Thanomphan (ex-Khao San Road). Situated on Sheppard Avenue near Birchmount Road, the 18-seat...
Switzer's Airport Deli brings a distinct retro vibe to an industrial park situated right by Pearson International Airport. This Jewish-style delicatessen was part of the Switzer's chain, which include 14 restaurants...
Samosa Sweet Factory, unsurprisingly, specializes in serving up vegetarian samosas as well as a variety of Indian desserts. But this Etobicoke mainstay doesn't only cater to locals at its small...
Mermaid Fish & Grill House surprised me when I walked through the front door. I wasn't sure what to expect, but a counter filled with fresh fish and seafood greeted...
The Real McCoy is a Scarborough institution that's been cranking out burgers, fries and pizza for the past 48 years. The tiny space looks like a time capsule with team photos...
AAamazing Salad has set up shop on Baldwin Street where the Witches Brew used to be. It's an eatery that's new to Kensington Market, but has actually been in business...
Knuckle Sandwich in East York packs a serious punch with its hearty menu dedicated to poutine, salads, soup and of course, a selection of massive sandwiches. Co-owners, and longtime friends,...
The Baro Chopped Salad Shoppe joins a slew of fast casual eateries at Queen and Spadina. It's a lighter alternative to the fried chicken bao and jarge style burgers that...
Batch from Creemore Springs is a brewpub that's taken over the Victoria Street address formerly home to the Beer Academy. There's a lot going on inside. Entering from the main...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (132)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (38)
- Bayview and Leaside (35)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (22)
- Cabbagetown (48)
- Castlefield Design District (2)
- Chinatown (89)
- Church Wellesley Village (31)
- Corktown (19)
- Corso Italia (22)
- Danforth (130)
- Distillery District (11)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (54)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (43)
- Eglinton West (43)
- Etobicoke (205)
- Financial District (131)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (25)
- High Park (12)
- Junction (38)
- Junction Triangle (16)
- Kensington Market (54)
- King East (64)
- King West (113)
- Koreatown (54)
- Leslieville (62)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (20)
- Little Italy (108)
- Markham (125)
- Mississauga (45)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (325)
- Ossington (22)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (52)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (110)
- Richmond Hill (91)
- Riverside (23)
- Roncesvalles Village (39)
- Rosedale (14)
- Scarborough (267)
- St. Clair West (62)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (20)
- West Queen West (56)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (40)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (28)
- Yonge & Dundas (108)
- Yonge & Eglinton (92)
- Yonge & Lawrence (26)
- Yonge & St. Clair (40)
- Yonge & Wellesley (46)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Edulis Restaurant although the food was nice...I will not be back. The experience is not worth the cost! I've had tasting menus in Chicago that blow this place out of the water. Thankfully...
- SIP Wine Bar SIP is amazing and I have no idea why the rating on this site is so low - I have been to all other places in town too many to...
- Last Temptation Please stay true to Vietnam food Viets ... and add kara okay on some days for singing but a family style event!!! Cheers
- Tibet Cafe So its short on looks eh ... and makes it up in flavour ... must be speaking of Mrs... ummmm ... nether regions of them guys ... ummmm whatever...
- V Restaurant I cannot wait to arrive here ... at V ... hope that you succeed at sheel shocking my mouth with powerful peri peri sauce!!! Much success wished upon your res...
- Akram's Shoppe The food at Akrams was better before renovations and so was that stain causing hot sauce ... and plus by now you should be serving laban and other great drinks...
- Amadeu's Restaurant Some of the best service in Toronto and a good, clean, posh home feeling inside this restaurant ... wayyyyyy better than any commercial fast food resto and Ama do this...
- Butchukoy Planning to bring an inspirational/OPM concert in your areas... interested in sponsorships? Please feel free to contact the Producer @ 647-767-1190.
- Greenhouse Juice Co. I'm so happy to try this Juice. Raw juice guru customer service is really terrible (except for one guy) but the nutritionist Kyla is so rude, and they miss deliveries,...
- Marron The results aare ambiguous yet it seems that Dr. Wibstock thinks darknet markets could do more good than damage.
- Rickshaw Bar Phenomenal. There is no other words necessary. Cocktails were enjoyable and EVERYTHING on the menu is unbelievably delicious. We had tacos, the cauliflower, flatbreads, scallops and both special... including the fish....
- Gerry's I ordered a cake that was not to my satisfaction, spoke with Gerry and he immediately offered a refund and/or a new cake. I chose a new cake...
- Ceylon Flavor If you need real sinhalese food i will recommend Araliya @ 832 Markham road tel 647 707 7160 or web araliyafood.ca.
- Araliya Takeout and Catering Today we got shrimp and spinach biryani and fish biryani from this place for our gathering. It was really good tasting bit extra spicy.
- Ka Chi (Koreatown) Yum! Great soups! Great on the wallet too
- Pizza Thick Honestly the worst pizza I've ever had. Shockingly bad. I think it's hilarious that the owner thinks we should go to him privately. No, that's not how the hyper-competitive food...
- Pizza Thick I do not blame the owners of this establishment for getting upset at all by some of the foolish comments here. No one over the age of four should ever...
- Skyline Restaurant it is the best place to eat for sandwiches and i loved this place and i recommend it to all.
- Caffino Shamless plug here but i just drafted a blog about the Top Unique Wedding Venues in Toronto from a photographers perspective for weddingvibe.com. I have caffino on the top...
- Nazareth Please dont close down!!!! This is literally the best food on the planet.
- The Duke I being going there for forty year.i really like the owe. But the staff some of them got to go.bar tender forgets to add booze to your drinks.boucser is rude...
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff!
- Pizza Thick Was going to abstain from commenting but the owner chimed wayyyy to aggressively. Tried the pizza. It was gross and the toppings were thoughtlessly clumped on in massive piles on...
- Ciao Roma I love how people keep referring to the fact that this is a waste of time considering it is outside the Toronto limits by being in Vaughan....for a person located...
- La Carnita (John St.) LMAO went here and service was awful. food is okay, whoever is saying the got good service is lying, all the servers look like they hate their lives. Seemed stressed...
- The Grover My kids go to the school down the street, but I've never ventured in due to the previous rep the place had. With this review, maybe we'll try it...
- Pizza Thick Looks fantastic. Finally someone slinging a different style of pizza than the garbage thin-crust that passes at a lot of places in this city. "Carb bombs"? Well yeah. It's pizza....
- Fresh Everyone i know who has eaten there has gotten sick at some point. Probably due to improper washing of their vegetables, untrained staff etc... Place is all hype....
- Descendant Pizza I was born and grew up in Windsor. I lived in Windsor till I was 20 and have been in Toronto for only 13 years. I have no...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 183 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Fry Haus 89 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 84 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 80 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie (Adelaide) 75 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Oddseoul 70 Comments
- Old School 70 Comments
- Bike Smoke Burger (King West) 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 11 restaurants for Mother's Day brunch in Toronto
- Peameal sandwiches coming to lower Ossington
- The top 5 patios in Mississauga
- The top 10 dive bars in Toronto
- You can now eat ice cream tacos in Toronto
- The top 10 new restaurant openings in Toronto for April
- The top 15 cheap eats in Kensington Market
- 5 must-try ice cream cones in Toronto