Famous Laffa has opened its first franchised location on Yonge St. just south of Steeles. It's a two storey joint where the kitchen and takeout counter operate on the main...
Fat City Blues officially opened on Thursday, bringing a New Orleans-style bar and a new music venue for jazz and blues to the city. Occupying the space at the northeast...
Furlough is a new restaurant from the brains behind BarChef serving European bistro fare. It opened two months ago, taking over what was previously Ursa. Owners Brent VanderVeen and Frankie...
Mr. Tonkatsu pretty much spells out what you're going to get right before you even walk in the door. The recently-opened Bloor and Bathurst eatery specializes in tonkatsu - Japanese-style...
H Bar just opened on West Queen West in the space formerly occupied by Sweet Lulu. The eatery is a joint project by Kate Hancock and Phil Hubbard, two food-industry...
Nine Restaurant and Tapas Bar is a new Korean snack bar at the base of Roncesvalles north of Queen. Owner Alex Kim is actually a contractor who's worked on interiors...
Chelo & Co. is a Persian takeout counter now open on West Queen West. Chef and owner Azadeh Hirbod grew up in her father's restaurant Karoon, which operated in the...
Salad Days has opened a second location at the Bloor and Yonge concourse, which is pretty much on the same turf as where it began in the Cumberland food court....
Bareburger is an organic burger chain with New York City origins going back to 2009. Over the past six years, it's quickly expanded from one restaurant to over 20 throughout...
Backwoods Smokehouse & Whisky Bar recently opened on Clinton at College. The name is a little misleading - for me it conjures up an expectation of remote BBQ pits of...
Hanmoto is a new destination for late night eats found just north of Dundas, west of Ossington. It's owned by Leemo Han of OddSeoul (and formerly Swish by Han). The 30-seat...
Honest Weight is an indie fish counter and kitchen in The Junction where customers will find pristine seafood to take home, or, enjoy for immediate consumption. Owners John Bil and Victoria...
Bar Raval opened its doors at the corner of College and Palmerston, inside the former home of Teatro, to more than a little fanfare this past week. Almost a year...
Empanada Company occupies a nook next Woody's Burgers, where it's unlikely to receive much attention. Walk-ins will discover it to be a tiny retail outlet with just a window for...
Billy Jacks Po'Boys is home to what is likely the largest selection of po'boy sandwiches in Toronto. The casual 46-seat restaurant can be found on Bloor West near Islington, and...
Flor de Sal opened in November, taking over the Corner House on Davenport between Casa Loma and the Toronto Archives. The new owner, first-time restaurateur Cristina Da Costa, has spared...
Chris Jerk is Caribbean bistro in Scarborough where the main attraction is jerk shawarma - two words that strike fear into my heart as I imagine a fusion of Caribbean...
Thrive Organic Kitchen is a bright and sunny vegetarian restaurant on Lakeshore West; removed from the downtown core, it's located in an area where vegetarian destinations are scarce. The 75-seat...
Sumac Kebab Kitchen recently opened next to OCAD at Dundas and McCaul, specializing in - you guessed it - kebabs. The Middle Eastern restaurant, named after the lemony powdered spice...
Whelan's Gate has been the local Irish pub on Bloor just east of High Park since 1992. Throughout the years, it's changed owners five or six times, and at the...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (125)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (39)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (41)
- Bloorcourt (46)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (49)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (70)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (130)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (46)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (43)
- Etobicoke (184)
- Financial District (112)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (38)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (49)
- King East (69)
- King West (96)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (106)
- Markham (96)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (309)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (63)
- Pape Village (15)
- Parkdale (36)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (105)
- Richmond Hill (83)
- Riverside (22)
- Roncesvalles Village (35)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (251)
- St. Clair West (59)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (16)
- West Queen West (58)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (101)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (64)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Ricci's Pizzeria Blogto can write about any place it feels. I personally believe any place in the greater Toronto area (Oakville to Oshawa) should really be covered here. There are...
- Fat City Blues Looks like it could be great. But to live up to the name they should have crawfish and lots of BBQ.
- Ricci's Pizzeria look at these 416ers...they can't get enough of woodbridge! lol...I'm guessing you guys are tired of the $15 burgers and pubs.
- Skin + Bones Wine Bar These items commonly carried their personal Chinese titles and synopses and had been dubbed more than in Mandarin.
- Ricci's Pizzeria What is with the signage out front? On sale with no guidance from anyone related to basic design 101. No one in Italy would dare do that.
- Chelo & Co. Mabrook. Congrats
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) paramount sucks. I'm Asian and even I know what good middle eastern food should taste like. paramount are for white folks who thinks A and W is the go to...
- The Dirty Bird If you wear a DirtyBird (the Toronto band) t-shirt, do you get free chicken??
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) I agree with JW. Paramount is very OVER RATTED. It's rather horrible! I went with a couple of friends and I was very excited, because of the hype. But, I...
- Blackbird Bistro Amazing food and super sweet staff help make this bistro an incredible addition the neighbourhood. They're coffee is rich in flavor and have a great variety of milk...
- Mr. Tonkatsu It was not bad but nothing special either. More like a fast food parlour and kinda tasteless MEH
- Stack Restaurant you had me giving it a try till until you said "fall off the bone ribs". Eww! Ribs are meant to be removed with your teeth and eaten with...
- Blackbird Bistro Hey, smart guys. The sign you're complaining about has been up for years, including while Rustic Owl was in that space.
- Queen St. Warehouse Overall I would say I enjoyed my experience here. In terms of customer service, it was not consistent. Some of the wait-staff were super friendly and helpful while others seemed...
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) Paramount is good but Rifca is the best Laffa was never good to start
- Veghed Your comment is pure snobbery written under the guise of constructive criticism. Sorry but hope this constructive criticism helps you become a less judgmental person.
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) Paramount is highly over-rated, at least the one in Scarborough...
- Europe Bar and Restaurant Amazing this place is absolutely amazing biggest portions I have ever seen I have enough to take home for another lunch and dinner! The price is great too
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) 'which arguably isn't as good as Dr. Laffa already' I've eaten at the Magnetic Drive location a number of times, and have seen no difference between back when it was Dr...
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) Paul - Paramount is only a few blocks north of Steeles on Yonge.
- Famous Laffa (Yonge St.) None of their offerings are delicious. We need a Paramount or Ali baba in this corner!
- Fat City Blues Bread & Butter is becoming one of Toronto's best companies for the reclaimed wood products. Good looks, been really impressed with some of their projects lately.
- Blackbird Bistro Great space and delicious food. My only hesitation is the lack of kitchen space ventilation means your clothes will smell like oily panini for the rest of the day (though...
- Le Modern Japanese Cuisine lunch or dinner... are the food completely different to be that off? If new restaurant is still making improvements, then for sure can accept constructive criticism. For sure the owner paid to...
- Blackbird Bistro I believe that sign looks like breadsticks put together. It is rather interesting but you need to spell it out; people are not thinking clearly when they are hungry!...
- Osgoode Hall Restaurant I've been there a handful of times, and as a vegetarian, the food is okay, but their $14.(!) falafel is the blandest, most uninspired one I've had in some time.
- Backwoods Smokehouse The oracle knows! This is good food! Try the food then make your statement and judgement yourself. Raj on the other hand just finish school at borden or own a...
- Sorella Toronto Open on a Sunday said the sign. Sorella is never open on a Sunday and that's why I had yet to try the sausages. I walked in and the smell...
- Maha's Went the for brunch this weekend. It was a MAD zoo. Said it would be 45 min wait. Ok doable. 1.5 hours later finally got a tablefor 2. Expected amazing...
- H Bar KeithTO should also stay home, nobody wants to hang with a douchy old grump. I used to go to Sweet Lulu until I ate something that made me ill. Never...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 177 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 159 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 110 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Fry Haus 80 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- The Rude Boy 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- P&L Burger 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 67 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 67 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 66 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- The Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Late Night Chinese Food in Toronto
- The Best Musical Instrument Stores in Toronto
- The Best Burritos in Toronto
- The Best Places to Play Billiards in Toronto
- The Best Tattoo Parlours in Toronto
- The Best Restaurants in Pickering
- The Best Coffee in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week on DineSafe: Empire Espresso, Bairrada Churrasqueira, Cafe Bernate, Ali Baba's, Happy Sushi
- The top 10 food events in Toronto for spring 2015
- That time Mr. Sub captured our hearts with hoagies
- The top 10 wedding cakes in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: TIFF Food on Film, Baju Southern BBQ Feast, Burger Brawl, 2015 Almanac Dinner
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Tich, Pancer's Original Deli, The Craft, Alo Restaurant, Reunion Island Coffee
- Leslieville rallies to save local restaurant
- The top 10 beer events in Toronto for spring 2015