The Abbot on Eglinton is the second outpost for this olde thymey pub. Reflective of the new address surrounded by sleepy residential streets it feels almost more like a family...
Mcgugan's Fine Scottish Pub opened early last year on Gerrard at Jones, taking the space over from Judy's Flower shop and enriching the east end neighbourhood with a handsome outpost...
The Pink Grapefruit is a brand new cafe/market specializing in ready to eat meals servicing Queen East near Church. While the previous occupant doled out medical marijuana (CALM), the new...
An Sibin Pub took over the corner lot of The Real Jerk last year and has transformed the space entirely. Though I was never really attached to the Caribbean eatery,...
Pancho Y Emiliano is the most recent entrant into the crowded Mexican restaurant scene in Kensington. With a Mexican chef and named after two Mexican revolutionary heroes (Villa and Zapata,...
TAT Burger is a brand new dinner/take-out spot on College, just west of Dufferin. This small diner offers the classic greasy-spoon options at some very reasonably prices. We showed up to...
My Sushi has been a basement tenant of a North York condo for more than a decade. A modest interior renovation at the hands of new owners about five years...
Lisa Marie is the newly opened Queen West restaurant from Toronto's pop-up king, Matt Basile. The new restaurant does double duty as a permanent address to find his always inventive...
Carmen, the new sister restaurant to Kensington Market's Torito is now open on Queen West in the space formerly occupied by Caju. Chef Luis Valenzuela and Veronica Carmen Laudes celebrate...
Grasslands is the newest incarnation of the Queen West space that was until recently Fressen, a pioneer vegan destination of 12 years. Although ownership remains the same, everything else (staff,...
Tandoori House has a long history in North York. Opened in 1986, this small Indian restaurant has a popular lunch buffet that attracts a steady flow of Yonge and Sheppard...
Turf Lounge is something of a throwback to an older Bay Street, one that conjures up the dark-hued masculinity popularized by Mad Men over the last few years. While by...
Zakkushi isn't the latest of the Vancouver Izakaya chains to touchdown in Toronto, but is it the greatest? As a number of other successful West Coast establishments have set up...
Bar Isabel, former Black Hoof chef Grant van Gameren's latest outpost, recently opened near College and Ossington, and with it comes some very high expectations. Joined by General Manager and...
Boar is a new addition to Yonge and Davisville area that should make sandwich lovers quite happy. Located a few steps east of Yonge on Glebe Street, you'll find this...
The Rude Boy opened rather quietly this past week on Roncesvalles Avenue in the location previously occupied by The Greek Spot. The foursome of chefs Liam Kelly, Faiez Bapoo, Paul...
Nejibee Izakaya may be the newest addition to Toronto's ever expanding izakaya scene, but this import direct from Japan is well known across thirty already established Tokyo locations for its...
Hoof Cafe at Raw Bar, now a permanent brunch pop-up (if that makes any sense), has returned to Dundas West. On a cold and miserable Saturday morning in March,...
The Guild is the latest of a number of brunch-oriented restaurants to open on a reinvigorated stretch of Dundas at Dufferin. Yet, considering it took almost two years to bring...
The Happy Hooker is the newest addition to the thriving stretch of Dundas West between Bathurst and Ossington, offering an inexpensive seafood-centric menu that draws inspiration from the West Coast. Taking...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (110)
- Avenue and Lawrence (22)
- Baldwin Village (37)
- Bayview and Leaside (34)
- Beaches (50)
- Bloor West Village (26)
- Bloorcourt (32)
- Bloordale Village (16)
- Cabbagetown (37)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (68)
- Church Wellesley Village (37)
- Corktown (11)
- Corso Italia (17)
- Danforth (112)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (34)
- East Chinatown (11)
- East York (31)
- Eglinton West (33)
- Etobicoke (154)
- Financial District (92)
- Forest Hill Village (5)
- Harbourfront (16)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (21)
- Junction Triangle (8)
- Kensington Market (44)
- King East (63)
- King West (80)
- Koreatown (49)
- Leslieville (53)
- Liberty Village (27)
- Little India (14)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (80)
- Mississauga (28)
- Mount Pleasant (29)
- North York (243)
- Ossington (19)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (82)
- Richmond Hill (72)
- Riverside (16)
- Roncesvalles Village (32)
- Rosedale (14)
- Scarborough (190)
- St. Clair West (46)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (13)
- West Queen West (51)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (10)
- Yonge & Bloor (42)
- Yonge & College (23)
- Yonge & Dundas (88)
- Yonge & Eglinton (94)
- Yonge & Lawrence (22)
- Yonge & St. Clair (28)
- Yonge & Wellesley (38)
- Yorkville (60)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Lisa Marie i thought the food was original and delicious... the turkey wing is a MUST TRY! (crispy goodness with a lip-smacking hoisin sauce!). the service isn't super warm, but it's genuine....
- The Abbot on Eglinton Seriously? Their web page is a twitter account? Looking elsewhere to spend my $$$.
- Oddseoul Great service!
- Square Boy Could someone please tell me the address for SQUARE BOY? And is there a phone number or menu online? Thanks so much!
- The One That Got Away They use to be the best fish & chips place in town but the last time I went a few months ago the size of the fish had shrunk considerably...
- Playa Cabana Burritos and Patron are American. Go to Mexico (ie. not a wristband beach resort) and see for yourself. For Toronto, Milagro is decent Mexican restaurant.
- Peter Pan Excellent creme brulee... http://omnomtaro.blogspot.ca/2013/05/review-peter-pan-bistro.html
- Pho Linh Thanks for the post, is there any way I can get an alert email whenever you write a fresh article? www
- New Ho King Possibly the WORST chow mein I've ever had.
- Gourmet Pizza by the Slice (Roncesvalles) Inspected on: May 16, 2013 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional Pass) Number of infractions: 5 (Minor: 1, Significant: 3, Crucial: 1) Crucial infractions include: Failure to ensure food is not contaminated/adulterated.
- Il Fornello (214 King St. W.) Inspected on: May 16, 2013 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional Pass) Number of infractions: 4 (Significant: 3, Crucial: 1) Crucial infractions include: Failure to maintain hazardous foods at 4 C (40...
- Pho Mi Asia Inspected on: May 14, 2013 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional Pass) Number of infractions: 9 (Minor: 2, Significant: 4, Crucial: 3) Crucial infractions include: Employee failed to wash hands when required, failure to ensure...
- Carribean Soul Food Beware of the Group On for this place. The owner will give you a much smaller serving of chicken when you say you have one... and if you don't say...
- Smoke BBQ House Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This kind of clever work and coverage! Keep up the wonderful works guys I've added you guys to my personal blogroll.
- Tandoori House Hey! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering which blog platform are you using for this website? I'm getting fed up of Wordpress because I've had problems...
- Corner House Restaurant One of my favourite restaurants in the city! Every dish I've ever had there was amazing especially the calamari appetizer and sticky pudding desert is to die for! The staff...
- The Rushton Best poutine! Worst sangria ever!!!!! $27.00 for watered down fruit punch. Absolutely horrible. The sad part was that we decided to go there for a pitcher of sangria after a...
- Westwood Grill People who know about this place will always come back to it. Every dish we have tried has been delicious, but our faves are the snow pea leaves and the...
- Sashimi Island Do not go here! The service was good, and they have some interesting maki rolls, but unfortunately they are bland and tasteless. The Sashimi was old, discoloured and tasteless and...
- Smoke's Poutinerie I leave a response when I appreciate a post on a site or I have something to add to the conversation. Usually it is triggered by the passion communicated in the...
- Noodle Wok Nice I will try this place. Thanks.
- Quick Tummy Time I had lunch and enjoy all Chicken kabab plate for affordable price, I got shawarma beef sandwich too,it is juicy, delicious and pure meet. Try it, I love it and...
- Frida I just had a look at the take out menu, the prices seem very excessive. $22 for 3 tacos? I used to fill myself up on authentic Mexican food for...
- La Burrita I love this place. The Burrita's are amazing. The Taco's are awesome. And the nacho's are great too. I have taken many of my employees and at least 5...
- Weslodge Saloon I LOVED Weslodge! I had to entertain out-of-town friends and was looking for a restaurant that had a load of character and one that wasn't pretentious. I had done my...
- Papaya Hello Dear, How are you with your work and family? We are dealers on Alluvial Gold Dust and Gold Bars based in Ghana; we currently have stockpile of gold for supply. Interested buyers should...
- Pho Linh Really Appreciate this blog post, is there any way I can get an email whenever you make a fresh article? Drzwi wejściowe wrocław
- The Good Fork Just had a delicious brunch. We had to wait 30 minutes but we didn't mind strolling along Bloor while we waited. My partner ordered the pulled pork eggs Benny with...
- Bun Saigon Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 firstname.lastname@example.org ...
- Bahn Mi & Che Cali Osmani youssef Born: 11.04.1978 Hay la gharbi rue 1 No 30 Bourgogne, Casablanca_MOROCOO Phon: 00212 546 508 091 email@example.com ...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- Gangster Burger 155 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 145 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 108 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 100 Comments
- Cheesewerks 99 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 97 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Terroni 80 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 75 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 75 Comments
- The Rude Boy 72 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 66 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 65 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 64 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 63 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 62 Comments
- Buddha Pie 61 Comments
- W Burger Bar 61 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 61 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 61 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 61 Comments
- Ceili Cottage 60 Comments
- Zocalo 60 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 59 Comments
- Las Brasas 59 Comments
- Pizzeria Libretto 58 Comments
- Chococrepe 58 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 58 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Marquis of Granby pub opening soon in old Barn space
- This week on DineSafe: Gourmet Pizza, Shoeless Joe's, Il Fornello, FV Foods
- Download our Patio Guide for Android and iPhone
- Toronto Food Events: Food Revolution Day, Brewer's Backyard, The Stop Night Market
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: THR & Co., Woods Restaurant, Templeton's, Beach Boys food truck
- 5 places to buy booze in Toronto that aren't the LCBO
- In search of perfection at the Toronto Wing Festival
- This week on DineSafe: Subway, Gourmet Malaysia, Super Kabul, California Thai, Kohinoor Foods