Sorella Toronto in the Junction keeps things super simple - the shop's main purpose is to offer up traditional, homemade, Italian sausages. Owner Mario Garisto makes them from scratch, from...
Black Irish Whiskey Bar & Oyster Saloon is an working man's canteen situated at the corner of Queen and Sherbourne. Despite being just a block from the newly minted food...
Pai is the latest restaurant from Nuit and Jeff Regular, the duo also behind Sabai Sabai and Sukhothai, who named their newest spot after a town in northern Thailand. Located a...
The Ossington Stop has taken over the space formerly occupied by The Arrow, and according to owner William Tavares (of Fishbar and Salt), its aim is to be a cool,...
Eastside Social is a neighbourly new spot from Joey Skeir, formerly of Ruby Watchco, and HGTV personality Cherie Stinson. The duo hails from the east coast, and aims to introduce...
Patois is an entirely novel restaurant - a place where every dish is a mash-up of cultural influences. The Dundas West kitchen is a mix of chef/owner Craig Wong's Chinese-Jamaican...
Fat Phill's is back. After a couple of moves from the original Marlee Ave. location, and a short hiatus, Fat Phill's has re-surfaced in Midtown. And yes, it's still the...
Lucky Red is a bao-centric sandwich shop in Chinatown from the Banh Mi Boys, brothers David, Phil and Peter Chau. Channeling a similar experience as their cult Vietnamese sub shops,...
Mata Petisco Bar is situated in Parkdale, taking up the former address of Keriwa Cafe. The new spot is the brainchild of Felipe Faccioli, Patrick Fraser, Tulio Lessa, Steve Fernandes,...
North of Brooklyn opened a second spot in the Village a couple months back - until the location was forced to shut down suddenly after oven woes. After a temporary...
Nam Sandwich Shop is a clean and contemporary 20-seat joint that aims to introduce speedy, affordable and take-away-friendly Vietnamese street foods to the west side of Trinity Bellwoods Park. Located...
Rock Lobster has a new Leslieville location and, as they say, good things come in threes. The new outpost is the third in the fleet of seafood restaurants from chef...
The Good Son restaurant, from chef Vittorio Colacitti (of Top Chef Canada fame), is now open at Queen and Dovercourt at the address formerly inhabited by the clubby Nyood. Enter through...
Yauca's Lounge is a new Bloorcourt spot cooking up dishes with roots in Angola, Senegal and Cameroon. The owners also run the Churasquerria Nova Lisboa next door, where they serve...
Brownstone Bistro has been on the corner of Yonge and Gloucester for 15 years, making it somewhat of a landmark in the ever-changing landscape on the country's longest street. After...
TLP is a sandwich shop masterminded by the same team as Barberian's. Arron Barberian, Pat Orgera and Jon Andrews took over the long-vacant space a few doors down from the...
Barsa Taberna sits at the north tip of Market Street's restaurant row that now runs down the west side of the old St. Lawrence Market building. The 85-seat restaurant inhabits...
Kanga Aussie meat pies were, until now, only available at a handful of retailers or at the occasional food fest or pop-up market. Now with a bricks and mortar address...
Bywoods on St. Clair is a new Mediterranean restaurant from Tony Cappellano of Boom, the popular brunch chain. The service industry veteran took a hiatus to focus on his daytime...
La MexiCanada restaurant is absolutely not in Toronto. But don't let that stop you from veering off the 400 to Bradford, home of Gwilly, the giant carrot, and some of...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (118)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (53)
- Bloor West Village (25)
- Bloorcourt (31)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (40)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (67)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (117)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (37)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (170)
- Financial District (98)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (30)
- Junction Triangle (11)
- Kensington Market (47)
- King East (69)
- King West (94)
- Koreatown (53)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (30)
- North York (291)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (40)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (99)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (21)
- Roncesvalles Village (39)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (215)
- St. Clair West (54)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (14)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (45)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (97)
- Yonge & Eglinton (97)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (41)
- Yorkville (58)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Playa Cabana Food was flat. Service was slow. Too loud and cocktails lacked a kick. Totally disappointing and think this place may give the junction the wrong reputation
- Roux This place was fantastic! The original blogto review says the cocktail menu is a work in progress but 1 year later this place has managed to obviously fix the cocktail...
- The Corkscrew on College World Cup Party was awesome! This is THE party patio on College (if you want to get away from strollers and kids hovering over pitchers)
- Scallywags Good central location, close to the subway and great for watching games. Sadly the food leaves a lot to be desired.
- The Roti Hut Good god..this place is still around after all these years? this place has been at Pitfield rd near Sheppard since at least the late 70's. Back then it was a...
- Little Sister As someone who grew up in South East Asia, I was very happy with the quality of the food at Little Sister. Authentic flavours although the food could be a...
- O Sushi (Coxwell) O SUSHI, Great new food in our neighbourhood, finally sushi is here! Red dragon and tempura are my favorites and friendly staff make this a fine dining destination. P.S good...
- Java House Serves Up Eclectic Cheap Eats Menu I've been putting off going to Java House for so long but last week I finally went! I really don't know what took me so long it's amazing. If your'e...
- Cut The Cheese I'm surprised by all the comments in this thread after eating here last night for my husband's birthday. We had the best experience - great music playing, amazing customer service...
- Sorella Toronto Thanks AV, glad you enjoyed the links. How did you prepare them? anything fancy or just good ol' fashioned sausage cooked on the Que. See you soon. Lunch today includes...
- Sorella Toronto Thanks for the links last night, made a great dinner with them. Will come again Mario... cheers
- Sorella Toronto Thx all for stopping by. Hope you enjoyed. All questions can be sent to email@example.com
- Sorella Toronto Hours are 11-6pm tues-fri 11-330 sat/sun See you soon.
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria I saw Frank Pinello in a doc Vice News did on pizza in New York City and vowed to myself to try his pizza when I go out there next.....
- Sorella Toronto I 'm sold!
- SIP Wine Bar If you want to spend good money for bland food be my guest. Or you could spend $16 for pizza with zero toppings. They really just bring out thin pizza...
- Sorella Toronto Put off by his political remarks on twitter. Not a great business plan to discuss war. Stick to the kitchen.
- Khao San Road Unbelievable horrible service! they think they have a wonderful business so they can ignore customer feelings. We were 3 people walked in, the front girl want us to share a...
- Tropical Joe's Awesome place but their jerk chicken was better when it was bone-in rather than what it is now (boneless). And they got rid of their vegetable side dish and...
- Sorella Toronto darn, when did "The Junction" become the outskirts of the city? Wassamatta for you?
- El Furniture Warehouse I went there twice, both times pretty excited, but both times they forgot half the order... first time called it off with the idea that hey they are new, they...
- Sorella Toronto Stoked to try this place, and really happy they're stocking Bar Ape stuff! Will definitely check it out soon, great addition to the neighbourhood. Hey Mario, what are your hours...
- Fat Pasha best chopped liver ever. don't get what the haters are hating on.
- Sorella Toronto Junctionboy, Sausage on a bun is $6 with a water. That's it. That's all. If I have toppings they are included. Mario Garisto - Sorella Toronto
- Golden Star (Finch and Weston) This is the cheapest chinese food restaurant for great tasting food down in toronto. I would recommend anyone to go try it out.
- Grasslands I'm having a heck of a time reaching anyone at Grasslands to even make a reservation--I've left phone, email and Facebook messages but no response
- Sorella Toronto Let's hope they dont charge $ 14 for a sausage like that grilled cheese place does for a grilled cheese
- Sorella Toronto I have been going to Sorella Toronto from the time it opened, it's great and I enjoy every visit. This sure beats the hot dog carts! Great Service, Great Price...
- Sorella Toronto My customers go crazy for these sausages it has the right amount of spice and when the fennel kicks in it gives the flavor profile a nice finishing touch... bravo...
- Sorella Toronto Super, Mario ! Thanks.
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 162 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 120 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 76 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- P&L Burger 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 63 Comments
- Zocalo 63 Comments
- Pizzeria Libretto 62 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 15 bars and pubs with WiFi in Toronto
- The top 10 daiquiris in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Ontario Food Truck Fest, Twilight Tuesday, Dim Sum Sampler, Heroes vs. Villains
- The 10 highest patios in Toronto
- New Toronto food truck serves gelato on a stick
- Mini night-market coming to the Financial District
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Kadbanu, Colette Grand Cafe, Mare Pizzeria, Buna's Kitchen, Fresh Off The Boat
- Food truck does raw, vegan and gluten free street food