Mars Food on College is a place I had previously written off. I had stopped in once, maybe a year ago, for a grilled cheese sandwich, only to be disappointed...
Mamakas is an elegant 85-seat Greek taverna on Ossington. Drawing on his heritage for inspiration, owner Thanos Tripi describes for me his childhood spent in kitchens while his mother and...
Poutineville has arrived in the Annex. This Montreal import specializing in that unhealthily irresistible French-Canadian combo of fries, cheese curds and gravy is taking things to another level. The main...
Dailo is the hotly anticipated new creative outlet for the culinary stylings of chef Nick Liu, the once-transient chef behind a series of Gwailo pop-ups known for inventive east-meets-west hybrid...
Greek Street is a compact lunch counter on College and as its name suggests, it specializes in fast, affordable Greek street foods. My preconceived notion assumes this means dubious gyros...
Sorella Toronto in the Junction keeps things super simple - the shop's main purpose is to offer up traditional, homemade, Italian sausages. Owner Mario Garisto makes them from scratch, from...
Black Irish Whiskey Bar & Oyster Saloon is an working man's canteen situated at the corner of Queen and Sherbourne. Despite being just a block from the newly minted food...
Pai is the latest restaurant from Nuit and Jeff Regular, the duo also behind Sabai Sabai and Sukhothai, who named their newest spot after a town in northern Thailand. Located a...
The Ossington Stop has taken over the space formerly occupied by The Arrow, and according to owner William Tavares (of Fishbar and Salt), its aim is to be a cool,...
Eastside Social is a neighbourly new spot from Joey Skeir, formerly of Ruby Watchco, and HGTV personality Cherie Stinson. The duo hails from the east coast, and aims to introduce...
Patois is an entirely novel restaurant - a place where every dish is a mash-up of cultural influences. The Dundas West kitchen is a mix of chef/owner Craig Wong's Chinese-Jamaican...
Fat Phill's is back. After a couple of moves from the original Marlee Ave. location, and a short hiatus, Fat Phill's has re-surfaced in Midtown. And yes, it's still the...
Lucky Red is a bao-centric sandwich shop in Chinatown from the Banh Mi Boys, brothers David, Phil and Peter Chau. Channeling a similar experience as their cult Vietnamese sub shops,...
Mata Petisco Bar is situated in Parkdale, taking up the former address of Keriwa Cafe. The new spot is the brainchild of Felipe Faccioli, Patrick Fraser, Tulio Lessa, Steve Fernandes,...
North of Brooklyn opened a second spot in the Village a couple months back - until the location was forced to shut down suddenly after oven woes. After a temporary...
Nam Sandwich Shop is a clean and contemporary 20-seat joint that aims to introduce speedy, affordable and take-away-friendly Vietnamese street foods to the west side of Trinity Bellwoods Park. Located...
Rock Lobster has a new Leslieville location and, as they say, good things come in threes. The new outpost is the third in the fleet of seafood restaurants from chef...
The Good Son restaurant, from chef Vittorio Colacitti (of Top Chef Canada fame), is now open at Queen and Dovercourt at the address formerly inhabited by the clubby Nyood. Enter through...
Yauca's Lounge is a new Bloorcourt spot cooking up dishes with roots in Angola, Senegal and Cameroon. The owners also run the Churasquerria Nova Lisboa next door, where they serve...
Brownstone Bistro has been on the corner of Yonge and Gloucester for 15 years, making it somewhat of a landmark in the ever-changing landscape on the country's longest street. After...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (118)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (53)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (31)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (39)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (117)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (37)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (169)
- Financial District (99)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (36)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (47)
- King East (70)
- King West (96)
- Koreatown (53)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (106)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (29)
- North York (291)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (99)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (34)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (215)
- St. Clair West (54)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (13)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (44)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (97)
- Yonge & Eglinton (101)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (57)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Duff's Famous Wings Dayton Restaurant Discounts And Coupons
- El Furniture Warehouse one word, AWESOME. The food was delicious. The staff were really outgoing, and the music was just so good. You can't go wrong with a menu thats all $4.95! One...
- Gordo Ex Cafe This is real deal on Venezuela food! Great portions, awesome prices and TASTY food, cant get enough of this place. I highly recommend the tequenos, arepas and papelon.
- Mars Food the red seal is the biggest joke in cooking. I've met "red seal" chefs who make béchamel with oil and cornstarch. anyone with half a brain and basic reading skills...
- Fogarty's Cajun and creole cooking? Surely you jest. Your research team should check it out. It's a tiny Irish pub. There once was a creole restaurant (Sammy's)further down the road, but...
- Smoke BBQ House SO GOOD. Best BBQ in the city and at the best price! Love this place!
- FOUR cool black flag logo.
- Dailo Just finished having dinner at dai lo. The pictures on this site made the food look way more enticing than it was. (Maybe it was the lighting) The portions were...
- Jackson's Burger Close to where I work and heard they had a buy one get one free deal so I went. To people who're complaining about the shitty pictures: I've been to this...
- The Greek Shut down hard.
- Mata Petisco Bar Mike, Jmons and Heramias, If you take your time and try to read more about the place (including the website), you will find that the place isnt Brazilian, but serves South...
- Bymark Re: dishwasher infraction The machine was being serviced the same day as the inspection was scheduled and the issue was resolved less than 3 hours afterward.
- Sterling Social Are you kidding me? We have a studio nearby. This is def gonna be the "go to" place for kraft services. Happy crew & talent. Amazing...
- TLP I've been once and I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food. The Charlie Blake beef sandwich was really good but way too expensive for the size! It...
- The Coffee Mill Where is this place? I've never seen it walking through Yorkville.
- Caplansky's Deli My GF and I ate at the Terminal 3, Kaplanskys when awaiting a flight last week. Specifically August 18,2014. Although the cost was a bit on the expensive...
- Tzatziki gyro was ok, but Folia Grill still has the area's best gyro hands down
- Mars Food Good.......
- Korean Village Restaurant this place is amazing one of the best meals I've had in a long time, they marinate their meat for a very long time making it even better. I have...
- Hogtown Smoke Zara, are you for real? The logo has a pig's head for crying out loud. Surely that's a good enough indicator that the chances of kosher food served here are...
- The Good Fork Not to mention, food issues have NOTHING to do with service and everything to do with the kitchen. The server has no control on what the kitchen does or how...
- The Good Fork Maybe they just didn't like you. After all anyone who thinks service is the worst ever because of a forgotten drink, seems like a real tool.
- The Good Fork Well, I guess they've lasted.
- Mars Food In the top photo, there is a round brown thing being attacked by a pound of fruit. Was it cut from a baseball glove?
- Mars Food went to Mars on sunday morning looking for a simple greasy spoon breakfast - went for their souped up "gourmand" french toast, and you know what? it was great.. and...
- Mars Food Lobster cake benny is nice only if the glasses aren't so dirty that they're disgusting to touch - dishware is supposed to be clean both inside and out
- Mars Food I think the best thing is to stick to diner food, but make GOOD diner food. Lobster rolls are not something one associates with diners.
- Mars Food "Lobster wraps or crab cake benny specials". Really? This is a place for bacon and eggs. Sathiyatharsan Arumugam, you've destroyed Toronto tradition.
- Mars Food What a shame that a brilliant greasy spoon is no attempting to masquerade itself as a gourmand spot. The quality has totally dropped and they even manage to screw up...
- Mars Food This should'e been listed in the other article for drunk places to eat. I have many goodbut-dim-barely-there-sloshed-haze memories of 4am breakfasts with friends at Mars!
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 162 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 121 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 76 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- P&L Burger 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 63 Comments
- Zocalo 63 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto food truck alley hits summer speed bumps
- Yorkville institution The Coffee Mill bites the dust
- Rainhard Brewing Company coming to The Stockyards
- 10 Toronto restaurants with locations in other cities
- This week on DineSafe: Bymark, School, Buster's Sea Cove, San Francesco Foods, Brass Taps Pizza Pub
- Jamie Kennedy to be executive chef at Duggan's Brewery
- Taste of Manila draws a crowd to Bathurst and Wilson
- Toronto burger and fries chain rolls out food truck