Pai is the latest restaurant from Nuit and Jeff Regular, the duo also behind Sabai Sabai and Sukhothai, who named their newest spot after a town in northern Thailand. Located a...
The Ossington Stop has taken over the space formerly occupied by The Arrow, and according to owner William Tavares (of Fishbar and Salt), its aim is to be a cool,...
Eastside Social is a neighbourly new spot from Joey Skeir, formerly of Ruby Watchco, and HGTV personality Cherie Stinson. The duo hails from the east coast, and aims to introduce...
Patois is an entirely novel restaurant - a place where every dish is a mash-up of cultural influences. The Dundas West kitchen is a mix of chef/owner Craig Wong's Chinese-Jamaican...
Fat Phill's is back. After a couple of moves from the original Marlee Ave. location, and a short hiatus, Fat Phill's has re-surfaced in Midtown. And yes, it's still the...
Lucky Red is a bao-centric sandwich shop in Chinatown from the Banh Mi Boys, brothers David, Phil and Peter Chau. Channeling a similar experience as their cult Vietnamese sub shops,...
Mata Petisco Bar is situated in Parkdale, taking up the former address of Keriwa Cafe. The new spot is the brainchild of Felipe Faccioli, Patrick Fraser, Tulio Lessa, Steve Fernandes,...
North of Brooklyn opened a second spot in the Village a couple months back - until the location was forced to shut down suddenly after oven woes. After a temporary...
Nam Sandwich Shop is a clean and contemporary 20-seat joint that aims to introduce speedy, affordable and take-away-friendly Vietnamese street foods to the west side of Trinity Bellwoods Park. Located...
Rock Lobster has a new Leslieville location and, as they say, good things come in threes. The new outpost is the third in the fleet of seafood restaurants from chef...
The Good Son restaurant, from chef Vittorio Colacitti (of Top Chef Canada fame), is now open at Queen and Dovercourt at the address formerly inhabited by the clubby Nyood. Enter through...
Yauca's Lounge is a new Bloorcourt spot cooking up dishes with roots in Angola, Senegal and Cameroon. The owners also run the Churasquerria Nova Lisboa next door, where they serve...
Brownstone Bistro has been on the corner of Yonge and Gloucester for 15 years, making it somewhat of a landmark in the ever-changing landscape on the country's longest street. After...
TLP is a sandwich shop masterminded by the same team as Barberian's. Arron Barberian, Pat Orgera and Jon Andrews took over the long-vacant space a few doors down from the...
Barsa Taberna sits at the north tip of Market Street's restaurant row that now runs down the west side of the old St. Lawrence Market building. The 85-seat restaurant inhabits...
Kanga Aussie meat pies were, until now, only available at a handful of retailers or at the occasional food fest or pop-up market. Now with a bricks and mortar address...
Bywoods on St. Clair is a new Mediterranean restaurant from Tony Cappellano of Boom, the popular brunch chain. The service industry veteran took a hiatus to focus on his daytime...
La MexiCanada restaurant is absolutely not in Toronto. But don't let that stop you from veering off the 400 to Bradford, home of Gwilly, the giant carrot, and some of...
Ed's Real Scoop is the real deal. Until now, west-enders have had to make the trek to Leslieville or the original Beaches locations to get a fix, but with the...
Dutch Dreams recently relocated to a new spot just south of St. Clair, down the street from its old home on Vaughan Rd. Over the past 30 years, the ice...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (113)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (51)
- Bloor West Village (27)
- Bloorcourt (32)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (40)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (68)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (118)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (37)
- East Chinatown (13)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (41)
- Etobicoke (170)
- Financial District (98)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (29)
- Junction Triangle (11)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (69)
- King West (94)
- Koreatown (49)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (104)
- Markham (96)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (30)
- North York (290)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (40)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (95)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (19)
- Roncesvalles Village (39)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (215)
- St. Clair West (54)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (14)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (45)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (98)
- Yonge & Eglinton (98)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (41)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Caren's Wine & Cheese Bar Went to this patio last night with my girlfriends. We had a reservation for 7 people at 7 pm. We waited 20 minutes before our table was ready. Then when...
- Pai The guy without shoes is on a raised platform on a silk mat. Wonder how often that mat will be cleaned? The smell of feet is not appetizing!
- Nam Sandwich Shop Hey Nam, great to see you being active here. I had lunch there and as a vegetarian I was a little disappointed that there was only one item to choose...
- The Kennedy Public House The food here is generally ok, but somehow they managed to fuck up the pizzas - they are literally disgusting. There's one called Summer Daze that is literally a cold...
- Fry Haus Solid food. You can notice the extra effort they take which separates it from your average quick serve joint. Chicken schnitzel - The chicken was pounded, breaded, and fried to...
- Cut The Cheese We eat here about once a week and love it. Aside from the predictable whinging and whining from BlogTO readers this place is solid, Randal is a nice guy, and...
- John & Sons Oyster House (Temperance) You'll have a running tally of votes for people engaging with your content. First of all, we will checkout the features and specifications of the widget. The current economic state has made...
- Dino's Wood Burning Pizza Description: The hollist arms is a beautiful old pub set in the heart of the village of Lodsworth. It is full of elegant charm and character with an eclectic mix...
- Golden Griddle (Eglinton) Thank you, I have recently been looking for info approximately this subject for ages and yours is the greatest I've found out so far. But, what in regards to the...
- Pai Look forward to Thai-ing one one.
- PicNic Wine Bar the plates are almost certainly from Tap Phong on Spadina (I've bought what looks like that plate for work from there)
- El Furniture Warehouse Completely agree with Mack here. Service: Sloppy and unresponsive. A manager also came up to us when I asked about pint size and said that if we're not happy with...
- The Tulip: 80 Years of Steak-Searing Expertise at Work I lived in the neighbourhood and I had fond memories going there with my daughter. It was homey with good food. Today I saw a Groupon special and decided to...
- Come and Get It (Queen St.) Don't come and get it!! This place sucks! They are just a copy cat , of other places ! No vibe no class! Discussting ! Hate the place!
- Brooklyn Pizza Great pizza...friendly good service.
- El Furniture Warehouse Inflated wait times: servers make you wake outside to create a line when the restaurant isn't full. Which is fine, if you aren't made to wait even more when seated. Ambience/Atmosphere: Not...
- Pai The shoeless dude is actually on the floor.
- Pai Looks yummy, but dude in sleeveless tshirt with his bare feet up on the bench does not sell. Maybe they need a "no shoes no service" sign?
- El Furniture Warehouse I've been there a few times already... and it's like a party every-night, staff dancing etc The place is the best!
- Mi Hyang Im pretty sure they're in church corner close to Dragon Garden?
- Two Bite Saloon Ok seriously!!! Why have I not come here before!! I live around the corner and I always went to tallboys (which I still love) but theFOOD!! Such yummy southern BBQ...
- Frank's Kitchen I made a reservation two weeks ago at Frank's Kitchen which is my very favourite restaurant in all of Toronto. Today to my dismay I happened upon TO...
- Yalla Cafe The Humber Cafe is now in this location. Great coffee!
- Yalla Cafe This cafe is now closed
- Patties Express Wow some of you people make me laugh. First of all the guy B*tching about the 3.39 for patty and bread. Your a joke bud how cheap do you want...
- The Works (Danforth) looks like they've closed... signs gone, and windows papered up
- The Bristol Hey Beav. You sound like a very bitter & sad old twat. I was born and raised in Dagenham, England and I can tell you without a doubt that The...
- El Furniture Warehouse Went here last night for the first time. Didnt know what to expect for 5$ per dish to be honest. The food exceeded my expectations, hands down. I had...
- The Ossington Stop Went to try it out last week - the food was godawful and the drink portions were small. I won't be back.
- Cut The Cheese I walk by this place everyday to work it's never busy. My co-workers say it expensive for lunch feel bad for them they seem to put a effort in...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 162 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 120 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 75 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- P&L Burger 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 63 Comments
- Zocalo 63 Comments
- Pizzeria Libretto 62 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 things to know about the Toronto Festival of Beer
- The top 10 cocktails to drink this summer in Toronto
- Vote for your favourite photo of Summerlicious 2014
- This week on DineSafe: The Whippoorwill, Hogtown Smoke, Origin North, Oliver & Bonacini, Jerk King
- King St. food truck alley to return on a smaller schedule
- The top 5 Middle Eastern brunch restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 boozy brunch restaurants in Toronto
- The 5 oldest bars in Toronto