KaKa All You Can Eat offers one of the best AYCE sushi experiences I've ever had - just don't let the price tag scare you away. The Markham restaurant costs more...
Smoke's Weinerie is an offshoot of Smoke's Eaterie, which also includes Smoke's Poutinerie, and the soon-to-be Smoke's Burritorie. (No, despite what it sounds like, this is not a Dr. Seuss...
Swan by Rose and Sons is the latest instance of an old Toronto restaurant reincarnated. Now under the ownership of Anthony Rose, the West Queen West diner is fully refurbished...
Flock is a fast food counter devoted to chicken and salad at Adelaide and Peter. It's the latest joint from Cory Vitiello of The Harbord Room, and the quick service,...
Wenona Lodge is latest beer bar from the folks behind Tallboys and new team members Faye Balis and Vic Beard. It's named for a former resort situated on Sparrow Lake...
Grinning Face is a non-dairy gelato shop in Cabbagetown beside Café Olya on Parliament. The shop specializes in artisanal gelato made from scratch using handmade coconut milk and natural, fresh...
Apiecalypse Now! left Mirvish Village, not because of some foreboding premonition, but for the greener pastures of Christie Pits. Doh! Since they've expanded operations to be one of the first...
Broncos is a slider bar located on Strachan where Politica used to be. It's owned and operated by the team behind Branca, and helmed by Chef Kanida Chey. The place has...
Origination Noodle House is a restaurant specializing in cuisine from the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan that borders Tibet, Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam. Located below Dim Sum King in what...
Abokichi, which means, "fortunate avocado" in Japanese, started off as a stall at a couple of farmers' markets a few years ago and has now taken over the tiny space...
Crate was named as such to evoke images of rustic slatted wooden cases carrying fresh produce. This semi-subterranean space beside Queen Margherita Pizza in Leslieville that was formerly Rakia Bar...
Market 707, the open air pedestrian mall populated by up-cycled shipping containers, is one of Toronto's top spots for street eats. Lining the perimeter of Scadding Court Community Centre, it's...
Kasa Moto is a sprawling Japanese restaurant in Yorkville from the Chase Hospitality Group. Like its sister restaurants, Little Fin, and, Colette, it's an upmarket, seafood-centric dining experience - only...
Old School is mash-up of all things Americana; diner style breakfasts, malt shop inspired desserts, and Southern style smokehouse fare are all in its wheelhouse. Taking over the former Dundas...
Barque Butcher Bar sits a couple doors down from the original smokehouse on Roncy. It's an all day kind of joint that operates as a barbecue-centric butcher by day and...
Stelvio, a restaurant specializing in northern Italian cuisine from the Lombardia region of Italy, has taken over the space formerly occupied by the BQM Diner on Queen West. From the...
Scoop Shop on Dundas West is the bricks and mortar retail outlet for Sweet Sammies Ice Cream Sandwich Co., a pop-up vendor owned by Sanober Motiwala who has been fixture...
Little Shmiddy's Hot Meat House is a Cabbagetown spot that offers, as you might expect, a variety of meats. If Shmiddy's menu just featured locally sourced and hormone-free proteins that...
Kabuki Sushi Lounge at the Shops at Don Mills is all about sleek finishings, dark hardwood and high ceilings. TVs tuned to CP24, sports and Japanese anime give the place...
La Saucisserie has taken over the former address of Yours Truly on Ossington immediately south of Dundas. It's a concept, much like Wvrst, devoted to beer and sausages, but it's...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (128)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (57)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (47)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (50)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (79)
- Church Wellesley Village (34)
- Corktown (17)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (9)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (50)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (40)
- Etobicoke (183)
- Financial District (121)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (39)
- Junction Triangle (13)
- Kensington Market (44)
- King East (64)
- King West (99)
- Koreatown (53)
- Leslieville (56)
- Liberty Village (31)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (108)
- Markham (109)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (310)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (62)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (44)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (108)
- Richmond Hill (91)
- Riverside (23)
- Roncesvalles Village (36)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (253)
- St. Clair West (61)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (17)
- West Queen West (61)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (48)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (101)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (23)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (48)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Vesta Lunch Vesta Lunch (474 Dupont St.) Inspected on: July 22, 2015 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 5 (Minor: 1, Significant: 4) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- Miss Thing's Wondering the same thing as James... QUESTLOVE is scheduled to play wrongbar on August 8th... I think they're both still open!
- KaKa All You Can Eat Not the best name for a restaurant...
- KaKa All You Can Eat not sure how it's a 'better value' if it takes me 70 minutes to get there. you sound like someone with a neckbeard with no value for your time.
- BQM Ossington Ok burger, nothing to get all excited about... Fries were puny and burnt. I guess if you're there for the beer as most people were, you don't mind the rest. How did this...
- KaKa All You Can Eat Definitely getting a better value than other AYCE places.
- KaKa All You Can Eat Is this located in First Markham Place?
- KaKa All You Can Eat I ate here a few weeks ago at the request of a friend. The scallops are real, but most likely of the frozen cheap variety. The pressed/torched sushi is...
- KaKa All You Can Eat yo, i'd eat some kaka
- KaKa All You Can Eat ops, i meant to say, when i called in to reserve a seat, they informed me that all tables were booked 3 days in advance. Therefore i couldn't reserve...
- KaKa All You Can Eat i tried to go there yesterday, (a monday) booked out 3 days ago. So.. i suggest booking a table a good few days in advanced, or, if you are just 2...
- Oh My Lard Been here a couple times now , love the place one of my faves, quick fresh bbq with great service. I love the pulled pork and the corn is off...
- a la Carte at the Gardiner Bistro Hallo, sehr interessanter Beitrag, siehe auch REALASH ist unbestrittene Nummer 1 in der Welt der Wimper Conditioner - von echten Frauen, von den Dermatologen getestet, von Bloggern aus der ganzen...
- Sukhothai I am so angry at Sukhothai on Wellington’s service. I arrived at the same time as another customer. We were both seated next to each other at the bar. We...
- KaKa All You Can Eat Looks amazing for sure! Please open a location in Toronto!!
- KaKa All You Can Eat What a great article! Putting aside the interesting choice for a name, I would definitely like to try this place. I love all the photos and the descriptions that go...
- Cocina Economica @lolanda: Was it "shut down" as in closed for good, or were they just not open? I haven't been able to find information regarding their hours.
- KaKa All You Can Eat Scallops were 100% real. None of that fake crab stuff posing as scallops. Though I didn't try any of the crab menu items so not sure on that front.
- KaKa All You Can Eat That looks really good. I have to check it out. It's not that much more than Spoon + Fork $25.99 AYCE (which is decent for Toronto).
- KaKa All You Can Eat *Typo $20 for 4 of them.
- KaKa All You Can Eat Were the "tempura scallops" actually scallops or imitation crab meat? Actual tempura scallops cost a lot. I've had them before at a Japanese place at about $10 for 4 of...
- Timothy's Pub The best cob salad anywhere
- Miss Thing's This place looks good. I wonder if they have poke on their menu. We ate that everyday in Hawaii.
- Dailo Wow, so aggressive..!! I appreciate the actual reviews, good or bad, but the unnecessary ignorance (white people wallets!? wtf). I was looking for something new in this...
- Maple Leaf Dairy Too bad product is not made with 100% dairy. Should not be called ice cream. That's why it's cheap!
- Smoke's Weinerie In terms of spelling, wiener is a variant on the spelling of weiner, but both are recognized as correct by Merriam-Webster dictionary. Google is your friend!
- Oddseoul They are always ready to help the borrowers as per their need because they don\'t make any delay for them. She wants potential buyers to save at least 20% for...
- Lady Marmalade Their eggs benny are to die for! Love that they have an actual eggs benedict menu. Line was long, but at one point it quickly grew short and the 4...
- Raijin Ramen "Signs and symptoms may start within hours after eating the contaminated food" ~ Mayo Clinic http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/food-poisoning/basics/symptoms/con-20031705
- The Greek Grill Went once. Cafeteria-style service. Indifferent staff. Nothing we wanted was available. Place was empty. No wonder.
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 178 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Fry Haus 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 83 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 81 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 79 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie 73 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 70 Comments
- Oddseoul 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Vote for your favourite photo of Summerlicious 2015
- Just Desserts closes last restaurant in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: Dark Horse Espresso, Union, 5th Element, Papa Ceo, Vesta Lunch, Karachi Kitchen
- Wheelys bike cafes coming to Toronto
- The top 10 Sunday roasts in Toronto
- Massive night market serves up drool worthy street eats
- The top 5 French brunch in Toronto
- The top 5 Brazilian restaurants in Toronto