180 Secondi opened earlier this month at Yonge and St. Clair right beside Union Social Eatery. Claiming to be the first of its kind in Canada, this casual, assembly-line style...
Del Ray So-Cal Cantina is, as its name might indicate, a Southern California-style bar with Mexican influences. The Queen West spot recently took over the space that once played host...
Veghed opened in November 2014, taking over the space formerly occupied by the cafe Eagles Nest on Dundas West. Primarily a takeout spot with a few stools for dining in,...
Paoletti's quietly opened its doors mid-December and already it's garnering quite a buzz. I called my aunt who lives nearby, and she raved about her recent take-out experience for a...
Levetto has opened its first downtown Toronto location at the base of a condo that faces 99 Sudbury. It's the fourth in Ontario for the fledgling chain, initially launched under...
The Court Jester Pub has been a mainstay on the Danforth for almost 20 years, and has now slid over from its original address to the east side of Pape...
The Stone Pizza is an indie takeout counter and delivery operation tucked away on Scarborough Road north of Kingston Road in the Upper Beaches. Manning the kitchen, Helder Cabral (formerly of...
Diwan is the fine dining restaurant at the architecturally-photogenic Aga Khan Museum. The 85-seat rectangular room is filled with natural light thanks to floor-to-ceiling windows that offer views of the...
Lambretta Pizzeria & Wine Bar opened this past December on Roncesvalles, in the space formerly occupied by Hey! restaurant. Building on prior renovations, the owner, Alessandro Settimi, added his own...
Queen St. Warehouse has opened on Queen West, less than six months after its crazily popular first Toronto outpost, El Furniture Warehouse, arrived in the Annex. Occupying what was formerly...
Bar Fancy is the kind of place that doesn't want to be taken too seriously, and the first thing about this new spot on West Queen West just east of...
Sully's Sandwich Kitchen opened its doors on a stretch of Gerrard just east of East Chinatown three weeks ago. Primarily a takeout sandwich shop, the space has one wooden bar...
Jacobs & Co. is one of Toronto's most distinguished steakhouses. It's the type of powerhouse restaurant where pro hockey players, celebrities and suits hold court and celebratory crowds gather to...
Baju at the Monarch Tavern is the newest venture by Zane Caplansky, Toronto's smoked meat maven, who has built something of an institution with both his celebrated deli and his...
Borealia on Ossington is a novel 45-seat restaurant devoted to revitalizing and modernizing the historic cuisines of native, early settlers and subsequent waves of immigrants to Canada. Newly opened by proprietors...
Eulalie's Corner Store is a new spot in Little India to head for a nosh and a tipple. Tucked away on Ashdale at Gerrard (there's a big arrow sign that...
Iberia-Sur is a new family-run restaurant at College and Ossington that aims to meld Argentinian and Portuguese cuisine into one harmonious (and delicious) whole. The spot represents a lifelong dream...
Duggan's Brewery Parkdale isn't owner Mike Duggan's first trip to the rodeo. Having been involved with brewing beer in some form or another since he was in his twenties, Duggan...
Korean Cowboy opened two months ago in the space formerly occupied by the sports bar Main Event at Yonge and Eglinton, and based on its quirky name alone my interest...
Ricci's Pizzeria & Sandwich Shoppe in Woodbridge might look slick, but it's actually an old school joint with a pedigree and reputation earned over 25 years of serving sandwiches at...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (124)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (41)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (49)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (70)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (16)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (128)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (46)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (184)
- Financial District (112)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (11)
- Junction (36)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (51)
- King East (69)
- King West (98)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (103)
- Markham (97)
- Mississauga (36)
- Mount Pleasant (25)
- North York (304)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (15)
- Parkdale (38)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (104)
- Richmond Hill (84)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (34)
- Rosedale (16)
- Scarborough (251)
- St. Clair West (61)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (16)
- West Queen West (57)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (37)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (64)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Pai When will disgusting people like you realize a restaurant is for eating; if you want a "looker showing some skin" maybe you should take your ignorant, chauvinistic ass to a...
- Caplansky's Deli I am repeating my earlier comments today about Caplansky's deli. Have been a loyal customer since 2009. His version of smoked meat sandwiches are not Schwartz of Montreal,but they are very...
- Mamajoun PIZZA??????????? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. This stuff maybe turkish food or Arabic, I don't know. It might even be really good too. But to call it pizza? no fucking way!!! LOOK UP THE...
- Harbour Sixty Steakhouse Your comments are juvenile
- Harbour Sixty Steakhouse Food is okay, not really brilliant as I expected. Have been there about 4 times and last time was probably the last. Just don't see the value and I eat...
- Queen St. Warehouse Drinks are dearly overpriced & Coco's correct.. The food however can be super delicious! The beef sub w/Jus is sensational.. Mac n' cheese was a fail. If you go with...
- Mamajoun Za'atar is Arabic and not Armenian
- Mamajoun and your moms took them from the Turks, end of story. NONE of this food is really armenian, you may as well be making burgers and claim it's from your...
- 180 Secondi Usually happens on restaurants that BlogTO review. It is for clicks or advertising. They need to make money somehow. That extra page forces you to look at...
- 180 Secondi Looks good. In fact, my only critique is that if the food is as good as it looks, it is perhaps selling it short to name the place based on...
- Mamajoun Very proud of my cousin !! In a very short time he has received such gracious recognition!! All the recipes are authentic ARMENIAN recipes our moms have used for years....
- 180 Secondi I went here and it is very good pizza and great friendly staff, but my pizza took well over 3 minutes. The staff apologized so I'm sure it isn't the...
- Caplansky's Deli The amount of hatred and hostility towards Zane Caplansky is totally uncalled for! As regards the nasty,mean-spirited bullying comments by posters towards me on this forum,you people are a...
- 180 Secondi Can someone explain why I always have to click through empty pages to get to the actual story linked from the front page? It was explained here before how...
- Yogi's Pizza and Wings I got this web ite rom my ppal who informed me concerning this wewbsite andd at the moment this time I am visiting this web page and reading vry informative...
- Stazione Centrale Not impressed, sorry.
- 180 Secondi It's not obvious from the outside what the place does... there's a big chalkboard-styled sign with the name and that's about all you have time to see from the streetcar....
- Mamajoun curious why is this getting to be political ...can you please concentrate on the food guys..listen i am from montreal i was told all my life that montreal the city...
- Mamajoun This Jewish girl thinks Mihran and his place is great! It would seem that some people kind of missed the point of this review.
- Mamajoun Actually peeps - it's Canadian now.
- Mamajoun Mamajoun is a great shop. Clean, beautiful, handmade food.
- Mamajoun Who cares who did it first. Really though, its Armenian...
- Hopgood's Foodliner I am curious tto find oout what blog platform you're using? I'm experiencing some small security issues with my latest site and I'd like to find something more safeguarded. Do...
- Mamajoun Miran and Natasha are wonderful people. The food is awesome. I love the papajoun, ask them to toss some cheese on it before baking it, it's a wonderful snack. Always...
- Mamajoun So we're established that it's not Armenian nor is the food itself pizza. Does it matter?
- Mamajoun Soujouk (or sucuk rather) is also Turkish, the word itself is a Turkish word. But just like Lahmacun, baklava or other similar food, any place touched by the Ottoman Empire...
- Mamajoun u losers lahmajun is arabic, its lahm bi ajeen which literally means meat on dough...the armenian version is just spicier and most probably the owner is lebanese armenian
- Mamajoun Most armenian food is Turkish. Same with jewish food, it's just Arab food.
- Mamajoun Its Armenian, its customary for turks to claim everything armenian is from turkey.. since they tried killing off that whole race of people might as well kill their culture as...
- Del Ray Looks like a great new spot. I'll definitely be going (as long as they don't play house or R 'n B music).
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 176 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 157 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Porter House 87 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Fry Haus 77 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 70 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- P&L Burger 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 67 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- New takeout app lets you skip lines when ordering food
- The top 10 hidden restaurants in Toronto
- Moe Pancer's deli calls it quits after 50+ years
- Toronto Food Events: Winterlicious, Latino 'Licious, Winter Fare, La Poutine Week, Get to Know Pinot
- Hot Beans set to serve its last vegan taco
- The top 25 restaurants for Valentine's Day in Toronto
- Where to eat poutine pizza in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Hanmoto, Furlough, My Zaidy's Abulafia, Flock Rotisserie + Green, Bar Three