Free Time Cafe isn't new to Toronto's ever-expanding brunch scene. In fact, owner Judy Perly has been hosting her signature Bella! Did Ya Eat? Klezmer brunch for more than 20...
XO Bisous is a patisserie, breakfast and lunch spot at the bottom of an office tower just east of the Financial District. It's bright, clean, minimalist and elegant but mostly...
YAYA is a cozy brunch spot located in a neighbourhood already brimming with places to get your eggs benny fix. But YAYA manages to distinguish itself with a menu inspired...
The Captain's Boil is not some embarrassing foot ailment for the nautically inclined, but rather, an Asian-Cajun seafood restaurant in Toronto. There are two locations - North York and College...
Jatujak is named for the largest outdoor market in Thailand, and like its namesake, the major draw is a vibrant selection of Thai street foods. Owners Phanom (Patrick) Suksaen and...
Dominion Pub & Kitchen is the newest iteration of the Dominion on Queen, a landmark pub in Corktown that was first established in 1889 at the base of the Dominion...
Ufficio is a casual and elegant Italian restaurant on Dundas West that differentiates itself by offering a pescetarian menu. While most Italian restaurants would never dream of doing away with...
Coo Cafe Bread or Rice is an eatery in Bloorcourt where the menu takes a novel approach, showcasing single ingredients in two different ways: in a Western style (with bread)...
Emperor Hotpot is all about getting back to the basics. Unlike many of its fellow hot pot counterparts, this restaurant doesn't offer gimmicks. Rather, it's about the quintessential classic hot...
Kyouka is a ramen shop in the Beaches with roots in Tokyo. The original restaurant was established in the late '90s by a Mr. Machida, and now his former apprentice...
Imanishi Japanese Kitchen is part of a roster of must-eat Little Portugal spots, which includes Royale's, Enoteca Sociale, and Midfield Wine Bar. Owners Daisuke Gomyo, Shori Imanishi, and co. have...
Morals Village, a hot pot restaurant chain with over 600 locations in China, has made inroads into the Toronto dining scene with its upscale vibe and premium ingredients. In contrast to...
Shameful Tiki Room is a genuine time machine. While I've covered the relative lack of options for a Tiki experience in Toronto before, I haven't really spelled out how exacting...
The Wickson Social occupies an address just off Yonge Street at the base of a new condo fronted by a preserved 1905 Gothic revival façade. It's a charming local from...
Jamie's Italian at Yorkdale Mall is the first of its kind in North America. The Naked Chef operates over three dozen restaurants internationally but for this first foray into Toronto,...
Campechano means no fuss. It's also a taqueria on Adelaide where the menu features half a dozen tacos, four quesadillas, a gauc, a ceviche, and a single dessert. Owners Raena Fisher...
HOPO is a hot pot restaurant found in the corner of a small strip mall in Markham, right beside a Chatime. Don't want to pony up for AYCE? You don't...
Cluck Clucks is a fried chicken and waffles joint wedged between the St. Lawrence Market and the Distillery District on sleepy Princess Street near The Esplanade. It's sort of like...
Indian Street Food Co. has replaced Amaya the Indian Room on Bayview. It's a 50-seat canteen from Hemant Bhagwani that made headlines upon launch for its no tipping policy, a...
Forth Avenue is a cozy kitchen and bar on the Danforth east of Coxwell that courts locals with a fresh, sustainable, and local approach to its menu. The restaurant is the...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (134)
- Avenue and Lawrence (22)
- Baldwin Village (39)
- Bayview and Leaside (34)
- Beaches (59)
- Bloor West Village (41)
- Bloorcourt (43)
- Bloordale Village (22)
- Cabbagetown (50)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (88)
- Church Wellesley Village (30)
- Corktown (20)
- Corso Italia (22)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (11)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (54)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (42)
- Eglinton West (44)
- Etobicoke (202)
- Financial District (126)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (12)
- Junction (40)
- Junction Triangle (16)
- Kensington Market (50)
- King East (65)
- King West (112)
- Koreatown (54)
- Leslieville (62)
- Liberty Village (34)
- Little India (21)
- Little Italy (110)
- Markham (119)
- Mississauga (44)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (315)
- Ossington (23)
- Other (62)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (50)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (111)
- Richmond Hill (91)
- Riverside (25)
- Roncesvalles Village (39)
- Rosedale (14)
- Scarborough (261)
- St. Clair West (62)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (20)
- West Queen West (57)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (40)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (27)
- Yonge & Dundas (106)
- Yonge & Eglinton (93)
- Yonge & Lawrence (26)
- Yonge & St. Clair (39)
- Yonge & Wellesley (47)
- Yorkville (67)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Edulis Restaurant although the food was nice...I will not be back. The experience is not worth the cost! I've had tasting menus in Chicago that blow this place out of the water. Thankfully...
- SIP Wine Bar SIP is amazing and I have no idea why the rating on this site is so low - I have been to all other places in town too many to...
- Last Temptation Please stay true to Vietnam food Viets ... and add kara okay on some days for singing but a family style event!!! Cheers
- Tibet Cafe So its short on looks eh ... and makes it up in flavour ... must be speaking of Mrs... ummmm ... nether regions of them guys ... ummmm whatever...
- V Restaurant I cannot wait to arrive here ... at V ... hope that you succeed at sheel shocking my mouth with powerful peri peri sauce!!! Much success wished upon your res...
- Akram's Shoppe The food at Akrams was better before renovations and so was that stain causing hot sauce ... and plus by now you should be serving laban and other great drinks...
- Amadeu's Restaurant Some of the best service in Toronto and a good, clean, posh home feeling inside this restaurant ... wayyyyyy better than any commercial fast food resto and Ama do this...
- Butchukoy Planning to bring an inspirational/OPM concert in your areas... interested in sponsorships? Please feel free to contact the Producer @ 647-767-1190.
- Greenhouse Juice Co. I'm so happy to try this Juice. Raw juice guru customer service is really terrible (except for one guy) but the nutritionist Kyla is so rude, and they miss deliveries,...
- Marron The results aare ambiguous yet it seems that Dr. Wibstock thinks darknet markets could do more good than damage.
- Rickshaw Bar Phenomenal. There is no other words necessary. Cocktails were enjoyable and EVERYTHING on the menu is unbelievably delicious. We had tacos, the cauliflower, flatbreads, scallops and both special... including the fish....
- Gerry's I ordered a cake that was not to my satisfaction, spoke with Gerry and he immediately offered a refund and/or a new cake. I chose a new cake...
- Ceylon Flavor If you need real sinhalese food i will recommend Araliya @ 832 Markham road tel 647 707 7160 or web araliyafood.ca.
- Araliya Takeout and Catering Today we got shrimp and spinach biryani and fish biryani from this place for our gathering. It was really good tasting bit extra spicy.
- Ka Chi (Koreatown) Yum! Great soups! Great on the wallet too
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Honestly the worst pizza I've ever had. Shockingly bad. I think it's hilarious that the owner thinks we should go to him privately. No, that's not how the hyper-competitive food...
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way I do not blame the owners of this establishment for getting upset at all by some of the foolish comments here. No one over the age of four should ever...
- Skyline Restaurant it is the best place to eat for sandwiches and i loved this place and i recommend it to all.
- Caffino Shamless plug here but i just drafted a blog about the Top Unique Wedding Venues in Toronto from a photographers perspective for weddingvibe.com. I have caffino on the top...
- Nazareth Please dont close down!!!! This is literally the best food on the planet.
- The Duke I being going there for forty year.i really like the owe. But the staff some of them got to go.bar tender forgets to add booze to your drinks.boucser is rude...
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff
- Bar Raval A complete ripoff!
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Was going to abstain from commenting but the owner chimed wayyyy to aggressively. Tried the pizza. It was gross and the toppings were thoughtlessly clumped on in massive piles on...
- Ciao Roma I love how people keep referring to the fact that this is a waste of time considering it is outside the Toronto limits by being in Vaughan....for a person located...
- La Carnita (John St.) LMAO went here and service was awful. food is okay, whoever is saying the got good service is lying, all the servers look like they hate their lives. Seemed stressed...
- The Grover My kids go to the school down the street, but I've never ventured in due to the previous rep the place had. With this review, maybe we'll try it...
- Pizza Thick / Milky Way Looks fantastic. Finally someone slinging a different style of pizza than the garbage thin-crust that passes at a lot of places in this city. "Carb bombs"? Well yeah. It's pizza....
- Fresh Everyone i know who has eaten there has gotten sick at some point. Probably due to improper washing of their vegetables, untrained staff etc... Place is all hype....
- Descendant Pizza I was born and grew up in Windsor. I lived in Windsor till I was 20 and have been in Toronto for only 13 years. I have no...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 183 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Fry Haus 89 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 84 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 80 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie (Adelaide) 75 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Oddseoul 70 Comments
- Old School 70 Comments
- Bike Smoke Burger (King West) 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Vancouver pub empire sets its sights on Toronto
- 5 new restaurants in Little India
- Toronto getting a Mexican sandwich shop
- Toronto Food Events: Intro to French Mother Sauces, Aviation Invasion, Muskoka Bound, Recipe for Change
- Montreal milk bar replacing "Drake you ho" Starbucks
- The top 5 lunch restaurants for Winterlicious
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Flock, Burger Factory, My Little Dumplings, Athlete's Kitchen, The Tiffin Box
- The top 23 nachos in Toronto by neighbourhood