Sky Blue Sky has expanded to a second location on the east side. Since mid-March the Wilco-inspired sandwich shop has been in full swing on King St. East, on the...
The Passenger is the latest venture from Michelle Vella and Heather Osler, the duo behind The Beet, an organic cafe and market across the street on Dundas West. Occupying a...
Gordo Ex Cafe has been open for over a year on the up-and-coming Dupont and Bathurst strip, which includes the wonderful Annex Pawn and newcomer Sugary Swirls. Perhaps its vaguely...
Luckee, renowned chef Susur Lee's latest restaurant, is an all-day dim sum spot situated at the base of the Soho Metropolitan Hotel. Formerly Senses, the restaurant has been dramatically redesigned...
The Tavern by Trevor is the latest project from Trevor Wilkinson, of Trevor Kitchen & Bar, and Mike "Yuker" Yaworski, of neighbouring Spadina bar Wide Open. The duo had noticed...
The Workshop by Latitude inhabits a storefront on Roncesvalles previously home to the Fat Cat Wine Bar. Still owned by executive chef Mathew Sutherland, the new casual concept has already...
La Creole is a Haitian restaurant on St. Clair offering a traditional menu based on the culinary traditions of the Caribbean influenced by French, Latin, Spanish and African cookery. Owners...
S. Lefkowitz, Toronto's first hummusia is now open where Ezra's Pound on Dundas West once stood. Still owned by Ezra Braves, the space has been refreshed and converted from coffee...
Kwan is a 120-seat dim sum parlour Yonge and St. Clair that takes over the former home of the French restaurant Didier. The space inherits marble floors and wood finishings...
East Thirty Six, an ambitious new restaurant and cocktail bar, is now open on Wellington. It takes over the site that was most recently home to the short-lived Olde Towne...
Byblos, located on the first two floors of the Storys Building, is the latest venture from Charles Khabouth and Hanif Harji, the same pair behind Weslodge and Patria. As I've...
Hello Darling is a super cute, sunny week-round brunch spot on Lansdowne at Wallace. It's owned by Kimberley England, a career art school student, who finished off an academic tour...
Yakitori Kintori is a compact bar perched above the recently opened Kinton Ramen on Bloor. The snack bar devoted to Japanese skewered meats is the newest edition to the Guu...
Lipstick & Dynamite is what owners Celeste Toledo and Steve Cann call a "bar-staurant." It's an unpretentious spot with the intentional attitude of dive bar but also homey, nostalgic touches...
Come and Get It is back in business, now at a permanent location on Queen St. just west of Bathurst. Unlike the previous pop-up incarnation which was always designed to...
850 degrees has been open for about a month in the city's west end near Lakeshore and Thirtieth. Owner and Chef Chris Beard recently moved here from the UK to...
Get Melted opened its doors at the very end of 2013 and has been bringing its own brand of upscale yet affordable grilled cheese to the Village ever since. The...
ZeZe Food and Drink is a newly opened cafe, restaurant, and cocktail bar residing in the former Bar Salumi space near Queen and Lansdowne. Owned by chef Haeyeon An and...
Grasshopper is a newly opened vegetarian restaurant on College that takes over the site formerly occupied by the Mexi-Can market. Now a cheery 24-seat eatery owned by first time restaurateurs...
District Oven, a new restaurant and lounge at College and Ossington, is finally open in the long vacant site that once housed the raucous Portuguese sports bar, Cervejaria. Now an...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (111)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (28)
- Beaches (52)
- Bloor West Village (27)
- Bloorcourt (34)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (42)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (69)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (111)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (35)
- East Chinatown (11)
- East York (36)
- Eglinton West (36)
- Etobicoke (177)
- Financial District (98)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (18)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (29)
- Junction Triangle (11)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (68)
- King West (90)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (56)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (105)
- Markham (96)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (30)
- North York (297)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (65)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (40)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (97)
- Richmond Hill (78)
- Riverside (19)
- Roncesvalles Village (38)
- Rosedale (13)
- Scarborough (217)
- St. Clair West (52)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (15)
- West Queen West (52)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (43)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (100)
- Yonge & Eglinton (95)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (31)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (61)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Urban Eatery You are so awesome! I do not believe I've read through something like this before. So wonderful to discover another person with a few original thoughts on this issue. Really.....
- Salmon Lovers I tried salmon sashimi for the first time here and loved it. Since then, I've tried ordering the same thing from other sushi restaurants closer to home. The cut was...
- Local Kitchen & Wine Bar Thanks for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Glance complicated to far delivered agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep in touch?
- Caribbean Roti Palace Food is pretty good but the staff are probably some of the rudest in the entire city. Avoid this place at all costs unless you like being talked to like...
- Luckee It won't last...
- Yakitori Kintori your moms chest hair
- Pho Linh hermes red leather bag --
- Red Sauce Tried the Knucklesandwich, I'd give it a 7/10 definitely not the best italian sandwich in town but I'd go back as I liked the service and the atmosphere. Also looks...
- Rose City Kitchen The pitas were good but not mind blowing. The woman at the front who appeared to be the owner was harsh with her staff...and rather rude with us too. A...
- The Passenger Not sure why everyone is getting hung up on the lack of veg options? If you're so concerned about veg options go to The Beet.
- The Bristol Yard No fan of using facebook as a web page. There hasn't been a posting in the MENU section. Unless COMING SOON are the only two items sold with a fancy...
- SpeakEasy 21 Pedestrian Sysco bagged food for the corporate credit card douchebag brigade. Hey, Mike N., you have a standing reservation here, dontcha?
- The Tulip: 80 Years of Steak-Searing Expertise at Work The Tulip is a neighbourhood staple and family friendly environment. Casual, comfortable and the food is always good/very reasonably priced. We recently started going more frequently, thanks to Spencer. Spencer...
- The Passenger Although I appreciate the comments, there isn't much information about vegetarian items in the actual article. As well, what about vegans??
- Gyugyuya How does this Japanese curry place compare to the one in the basement food court of Aura condo at Yonge/Gerrard? I heard that one is pretty good
- The Passenger I checked it out last week. Everything inside is lovely. The staff are well-trained and in tune with great service. My opinion is the food is fair....
- The Passenger 40% of the menu is vegetarian. 2/7 of the mains are vegetarian and 4/8 of the appetizers are vegetarian(possibly 6/9 with the soup)...not bad. Also the author of this article stated that...
- The Passenger Yeah! I was surprised to see how few options there are (none for vegans) considering how accommodating The Beet is.
- The Passenger Noah, you are too much.
- Lisa Marie In my opinion, overrated and nothing special. Just another pretentious hispter eatery. I prefer Electric Mud.
- Home of the Brave What do you mean forced gratuity? Do you mean the default tip setting on the credit card machine? Or gratuity is added to the bill? In either case, I hate...
- It's All GRK OMG! Yesterdays meat, hair in the food, too much feta, way too much sauce, not enough red onions, servers not listening! Oh, this is my kind of place. Food and...
- The Passenger This place is right around the corner from my house and I have been eyeing it since it opened. Looks great. My only wish was that it had a few...
- The Passenger Its a restaurant review ... unclench
- The Passenger There is a type of couscous with a much larger grain size that is called "Israeli couscous." Perhaps google before you make an idiot of yourself.
- The Passenger Nice to see they have Oast on tap.
- The Passenger Can't wait to try it out... and happy to see they have Conductor on tap
- Ackroyd's Fish n' Chips Sorry, Guyo. Not everybody who shares an opinion are guns-for-hire cronies who work as a "dislike" army to dismantle some crappy fish n' chips spot in the Beaches. I live in...
- Trinity Taverna When we first arrived we were very excited by the décor and general atmosphere of the restaurant. The menu had many great options that were very expensive, which is fine...
- Pure Spirits Oyster House Went here for the first time and it will probably be the last. The best word I could use for our experience was flat. The service was average...
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 159 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 119 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 81 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 76 Comments
- The Rude Boy 76 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 74 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Pho Linh 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 65 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 65 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 64 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- W Burger Bar 63 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 63 Comments
- P&L Burger 63 Comments
- Zocalo 62 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 62 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 62 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 spring beers in Toronto for 2014
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Goodlake, Dear Jools, Bristol & Bombay, Blackbird Baking Co., Sea Witch
- Frozen beer arrives in Toronto
- Your photos of fish in Toronto
- This Week on DineSafe: The Copper Chimney, Nova Era, King Place, Sushi Delight, Popeye's
- Toronto Food Events: 420 Pizza Mob, May the Fourth Be With You, Society of Beer Drinking Ladies, Equinosh
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- The Beer Store wants to scare you