Buca Osteria & Bar, a.k.a Buca Yorkville, is the third outpost from the King Street Food Company. The entrance to the posh new digs is recessed behind the Four Seasons...
Kujira is a month-old sushi bar in Yorkville that takes pride in thoughtfully crafted, individually garnished, hand-pressed and hand-rolled sushi. The sunken 56-seat restaurant occupies a lower-level unit on Cumberland,...
Kaiju is a small fast-food stall hidden away in a dismal, mostly empty basement food court that's part of the new Shops at Aura under the Aura condo building at...
Louis Cifer Brew Works is a new bar from the owners of Stout Irish Pub, a successful craft-beer-focused spot in Cabbagetown. I visited the location prior to its opening for...
Nodo is an elegant yet casual Italian restaurant in the Junction, occupying a deep space on Dundas West next door to Playa Cabana. A trio of high school friends (and...
Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen & Taps opened in Cabbagetown about a month ago in the space formerly occupied by Omi Japanese Restaurant. The sushi bar has been converted into a...
Danforth Pizza House has been an institution on the Danforth near Donlands for 50 years. When longtime owner Angelo passed last year, family friends took over the business. Elizabeth Manikas...
America, the newest incarnation of the Trump's 31st floor hotel restaurant, is a collaboration between Toronto's nightlife king Charles Khabouth, and culinary tycoons Oliver & Bonacini. Transformed in just a...
Nuit Social on West Queen West is perfectly positioned to attract the area's overflowing nightlife - and, better still, the kitchen stays open right until midnight. It's not the kind...
Big Butcher Barbeque is an Etobicoke burger joint with a few surprises up its sleeve. Located on Kipling, just south of Bloor, the family-friendly new joint is actually an offshoot...
Sharky's Fish and Chicken is the first-ever Canadian outpost of a Chicago based fast-food chain revolving around fried dishes served hot, fast, and in preposterously large portions. Located on...
Plizza is a recent entrant into the crowded Toronto gourmet pizza market. Goofy name notwithstanding, the restaurant does a solid, gourmet slice that's easy on both the stomach and the...
Saturday Dinette is a modern take on the classic diner - though here, the deep fryer has been retired, while hearty comfort foods still reign supreme. Chef/owner Suzanne Barr adds...
New Toronto Fish and Chips can be found off Lake Shore West, where the streets are numbered. Housed in a boxy all-brown building, the chippy was established in 1973 ......
Pie Squared is a brand-new eatery built around a simple equation: Take U.K.-style meat pies, add some clever new flavours, square off the edges for portability (and maximum flavour penetration),...
Local Public Eatery is the fifth and most eastern outpost of this chain of restaurants owned by the Joey Restaurant Group. Occupying a lofty Liberty Village corner lot that most...
Sea Witch on St. Clair West is all about the fish. A rather simple menu consists of five types - haddock, pacific cod, halibut, pickerel and arctic char. Patrons can...
People's Eatery, formerly an unassuming spot in Chinatown, has been given a full makeover thanks to the folks behind the buzzy and busy 416 Snack Bar. Living up to its...
Tzatziki is a sparkling-new family-run diner on Pape, about 500 metres north of the Danforth. Off the main drag and only in its third week, I'm surprised to find, when...
Sterling Social is a cozy 20-seat sandwich shop and cafe located in the Junction Triangle, right next to Nonna's Place - and conveniently just doors down from Sanagan's wholesale operation. With...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (120)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (54)
- Bloor West Village (39)
- Bloorcourt (44)
- Bloordale Village (20)
- Cabbagetown (41)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (38)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (118)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (40)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (37)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (173)
- Financial District (100)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (37)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (68)
- King West (95)
- Koreatown (52)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (103)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (33)
- Mount Pleasant (27)
- North York (293)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (39)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (100)
- Richmond Hill (76)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (33)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (216)
- St. Clair West (55)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (12)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (32)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (100)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (36)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (59)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Gio Rana's Really Really Nice Restaurant " This is the "consuming fire" of God mentioned in the Holy Scriptures. Binaural Beats explained and binaural beats products reviewed. Yoga works on 5 principles, meditation being one of...
- House Maison Il est difficile et équipements qui les failles et propres pourraient libérer achat maison perpignan piscine plus désirable pour vos juniors cette ce que l'on cèdre de frottement Rideau ne...
- The Copper Chimney I just like the helpful info you provide to your articles. I'll bookmark your blog and take a look at once more right here regularly. I'm moderately sure I will...
- Han Ba Tang What on earth is an "industrial vintage restaurant"? I'm also pretty sure that the flavor and seasoning wasn't "apelling". Because that's not a word.
- Han Ba Tang This is Korean FUSION - not traditional korean food. I personally love this place. If I wanted traditional Korean food, I would go to a traditional Korean restaurant but this...
- Seoul Food Co. Based on review went in and this resto is LEGIT! The waitress was god's gift to man! Definitely coming back more worth it than Guu
- Guu Izakaya This discussion is pointless. The owner also owns Guu. As you can guess he is not into pleasing the clinetele just syphoning money. If you don't get beautiful bodies at...
- JaBistro It is expensive which would be acceptable if they had any women in the resto. Food is the most important thing of cousre but if you want me to eat...
- Guu Izakaya I do not think they understand the concept of a pub. First they give you a time limit! Second the waitresses are not sexy or showing off their body. And...
- Earls Toronto The skirts are getting longer. Instead of mini or micro skirt they now have pencil skirts WTF. Going mainstream lameo or what?
- Fry Haus I am not digging Fry Haus. The schnitzel sandwich is $6 which is exactly how much Schnitzel Queen charges for it. The food, the batter, the bun and meat are...
- Korean Village Restaurant It looks like Koreans have an addiction to selling Japanese food
- Buca (Yorkville) Congratulations Buca on the opening of an incredibly beautiful restaurant serving some of the best food in Toronto. Happy to be a part of the project - the chairs...
- Buca (Yorkville) If you can't afford something why hate on everything? I rather spend more money to eat better things. I rather eat a good pizza then pizza pizza, pizza Nova, pizzaiolo...
- Saturday Dinette Wow. So surprised to see the '905' in your address. How about commenting on things you have actually experienced or know something about. This is great for Riverdale...for so many reasons. Maybe...
- Louis Cifer Brew Works I live in the neighbourhood and I'm really looking forward to trying this place. As with any new restaurant, you really need to give them at least a few weeks...
- Buca (Yorkville) Please proof read! It's Polipo not Polpo! But in general it's not the worst spelling if Italian food items I've seen on a Toronto blog!
- Danforth Pizza House Actually you are assuming integer exponents, I expect.
- Udupi Palace Great place - not much to look at - a very meh room - but the food is great, fast, good service, reasonable price. The Spring Dosa is a...
- Lahore Grill & Fast Food Havent eaten here yet but it's true - before dawn, a scad of cabbies is in there.
- Han Ba Tang I've been here once, and I also agree the food is average at best. And, I don't know if this is a regular thing but the washrooms were covered...
- Wallace & Co. They should put more effort/$$ into their patio/outdoor area. They need to move the garbages from the front and "Parisian" it up a bit. That was be a...
- Buca (Yorkville) This is not a restaurant for you, Chris. May I suggest getting a can of spaghetti, opening it at home and dumping an egg on top. $1.25 for your meal....
- Buca (Yorkville) honest eds pasta bar has a $2 plate of ravioli to die for
- The Sushi Train! Excellent beat ! I wish to apprentice while you amend your web site, how could i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I had...
- Daddy O's I pay a visit every day a few web sites and bllogs to read articles or reviews, however this weblog gives quality based content.
- Buca (Yorkville) I get that its Yorkville. But jesus.
- Han Ba Tang This place is decent only if you don't want to go downtown for food. Tried it once, but won't be going back. Service was good, food...average.
- Buca (Yorkville) $21 for a cup of spaghetti with an eggyolk on it.
- Han Ba Tang Sorry, but I'll have to agree with Jack Johnson on this one. I'm Korean and this place is garbage. The interior is very nice but the food is...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 171 Comments
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 122 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 87 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 77 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 71 Comments
- Fry Haus 70 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- P&L Burger 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- W Burger Bar 64 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Cask Days, Mix + Mitton, Gluten Free Garage, The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buna's Kitchen, Pig Out BBQ, Parlor Foods, SOCO, Odin Hus, Loaded Pierogi
- Your photos of Thai food in Toronto
- This week on DineSafe: Mustafa, Furama Bakery, Biryani Hut, TCJ Restaurant, Driftwood Fish & Chips
- The top 10 new sushi restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 stores that sell British products in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Delicious Food Show, Bro Appetit, Eat To The Beat, Trick or Treat Supper Club