The original Pizza Nova that started the pizza chain still exists in Scarbrough near Lawrence and Kennedy. The almost 50 year old pizza institution started out with one humble restaurant,...
Fry Haus is a fast food counter fluent in German-Canadian street foods. Situated on Gerrard at Parliament, the tiny shop doesn't offer any seating but is equipped to handle take-out...
The Goods has opened its doors on Dundas West and is now offering fast, fresh clean-eating to the neighbourhood in addition to an already thriving lunch delivery service that caters...
Glas Wine Bar in Leslieville packs more prestige than the nearly two years of quiet acclaim lets on. For a supper spot whose owner and chef, Danny Pantano, racked a...
Scaddabush is nestled between Reds Midtown Tavern and Duke's Refresher at the pedestal of the Aura Condos at Yonge and Gerrard. The rustic Italian cucina completes the trio of varied...
Rose City Kitchen is a newly opened Middle Eastern snack bar on Queen at Spadina. Occupying the tiny corner lot once home to The Big Fish, the new fast food...
Bite & Sip may be the only bright spot in the otherwise doom and gloom over Honest Ed's closing. The smoothie and pretzel shop opened to quiet acclaim under the...
Red Sauce opened at the start of this month to offer a casual 1950s era Brooklyn-styled diner in the heart of Little Italy. Transforming the much-lauded Acadia into something more...
420 Smokehouse by name initially conjured up visions of a vapour lounge meets BBQ pit, but owner Virginia Ray laughs and admits she was oblivious to the stoner reference until...
Latin World is a small grocery store and restaurant selling Mexican and Latin American food and products. The grocery store taqueria has a long and rich history, and at their...
Doug's Public Kitchen has a simple mission: to make vegan (and gluten free and organic food) comfortable, nourishing and mainstream. That's right carnivores, Doug McNish is on a mission to...
Greenhouse Juice Co. sits in a little white house tucked away off Yonge at Macpherson Ave. Decor is strips to basics - white walls, wide barn board, exposed beams; the...
Smoked & Cracked is a recent venture from co-owners who paid their dues in the catering business and at restaurants like Rodney's Oyster House and The Church Restaurant in Stratford....
Steak Queen on Rexdale Blvd. has a number of merits (24-hour service, affordable prices, authentic vintage style) but the food is not among them. Locals were quick to praise the...
Bricco Kitchen and Wine Bar opened in the Junction in mid December. The name originates from the vineyard Bricco Vergne, situated on a large sloping hill overlooking the city of...
Rakia Bar on Euclid opened early December in the former Hrvati space immediately north of Bloor (neighbouring Barrio Coreano and the Koreatown Kinton Ramen). It's the second Toronto outpost of...
Union Social Eatery is a popular Mississauga restaurant that now boasts a midtown satellite location on St. Clair at Yonge. Owners Steve Proulx and George Kakaletns have taken over what...
Jackson's Burger at Yonge and Gerrard throws its hat in the Toronto burger war ring with its hormone and antibiotic free beef and Ryerson-happy location, but how does it do?...
Ramen Isshin is a new venture from Koji Zenimaru of Cabbegetown's Kingyo Izakaya. I've been twice since they opened thanks to two factors: sheer proximity to my house and the...
The Carbon Bar is the latest offering from Nota Bene owners Yannick Bigourdan, David Lee, and Franco Prevedello. Given their shared history with venues as illustrious as Splendido, it's no...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (109)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (41)
- Bayview and Leaside (31)
- Beaches (51)
- Bloor West Village (28)
- Bloorcourt (34)
- Bloordale Village (18)
- Cabbagetown (43)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (69)
- Church Wellesley Village (39)
- Corktown (14)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (112)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (19)
- Dundas West (36)
- East Chinatown (12)
- East York (37)
- Eglinton West (36)
- Etobicoke (177)
- Financial District (97)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (18)
- High Park (9)
- Junction (28)
- Junction Triangle (9)
- Kensington Market (48)
- King East (65)
- King West (89)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (57)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (15)
- Little Italy (105)
- Markham (94)
- Mississauga (30)
- Mount Pleasant (31)
- North York (299)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (65)
- Pape Village (12)
- Parkdale (40)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (96)
- Richmond Hill (77)
- Riverside (18)
- Roncesvalles Village (38)
- Rosedale (13)
- Scarborough (217)
- St. Clair West (51)
- St. Lawrence Market (12)
- Upper Beaches (15)
- West Queen West (54)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (31)
- Yonge & Bloor (44)
- Yonge & College (24)
- Yonge & Dundas (99)
- Yonge & Eglinton (95)
- Yonge & Lawrence (25)
- Yonge & St. Clair (30)
- Yonge & Wellesley (40)
- Yorkville (61)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Gale's Snack Bar as long as l no its been there for ever well more then 40 years l lived up the street from it on carlaw, me an my sister all whys...
- Beast Restaurant Ew!! Disgusting animal eating!! gross, happy heart attack.
- Lipstick & Dynamite Honestly, why do I have to click through to the restaurants section after clicking through from the main page already. I don't two teasers! You're just hammering up the page...
- Fry Haus Honestly, why do I have to click through to the restaurants section after clicking through from the main page already. I don't two teasers! You're just hammering up the page...
- Pizza Nova Honestly, why do I have to click through to the restaurants section after clicking through from the main page already. I don't two teasers! You're just hammering up the page...
- The Greek Portions are small, staff appears disengaged, and they're especially stingy with the sexy ingredients (e.g. feta, olives). Plenty of better options on King West.
- Pizza Nova Is Blogto running lit of places to eat?
- The Corkscrew on College awesome party last night! props to dj synergy and bang bang
- Pizza Nova 1. Those old Pizza Nova signs were ugly and gross. Can't wait til they're all gone. 2. If your restaurant sells food, it better look and taste good. If it doesn't...
- Pizza Nova So, where does she go now?
- Utopia Cafe Nachos over rated. Please remove this restaurant off your website. Best thing on the menu was the water.
- Gale's Snack Bar "threadbare vinyl"? really? BTW, the Tulip is well-gentrified. If you are looking for another east-end neighbourhood joint, Jim's Best Western is much more in keeping. Ditto Dangerous Dan's
- Hogtown Smoke I've eaten good BBQ, but not at Hogtown Smoke. Dry pork back ribs, tasteless muffin, tasteless creamy slaw, bitter (too bitter for me to eat) vinegar slaw, and soggy fries....
- Pizza Nova They used to have a salad bar. My girlfriend won't go there anymore since they removed it.
- Pizza Nova I agree that Pizza Nova is hands down the best chain pizza out there. It's been my go to pizza delivery for years now- and that certainly isn't going to...
- Pizza Nova Had Pizza Nova pizza the other night and it was BRILLIANT. I forgot how good they are... especially for chain pizza. I am now going to make them my...
- Pizza Nova I actually find this place fairly ok. Not like it's the best restaurant around, but the food is decent and sold for a decent price, plus I kinda like how...
- Pizza Nova I was there twice last year (I had client meetings nearby) and had excellent experiences. Delores was our server and she took care of us very well. Very...
- Pizza Nova Nova has the best chain take out pizza in the city. It's a step below the over priced pizzaolo, but you get what you pay for. Also,. You go to...
- Pizza Nova I worked there in the 70's. It only had a beer and wine licence and we measured the wine out in measuring cup. There was a little flower cart salad...
- Famoso Neapolitan Pizzeria What restaurant have you ever been to where they let you bring outside food in? I love how you think that because you're white and middle aged you don't appeal...
- Weslodge Saloon Understanding both advantages and disadvantages are important in order to choose the best internet marketing strategy. Then consider yourself one of the few, true internet marketers. For more information visit:...
- Pizza Nova I miss the old sign. You can still see one close by the Pizza Nova on Church Street, and it is infinitely more appealing than the generic new green one.
- Santouka Ramen Let me see: more expensive than other ramen shops, meat size has decreased, waitress still not showing any skin, did I say portion has decreased?? mmmm sayonara
- Shiso Tree Cafe So fake Chinese guys hires Chinese and a Japanese waitress in the middle of J town decreases portion sizes after a year and serves pasta sorry value not there anymore
- Raijin Ramen Disappointed because they do not even include an egg or half it is all extra and do not give you traditional three pieces of meat not value
- Barberian's Steakhouse On a mission to find a great steak and atmosphere. We have been to many and decided to try Barberian's last night. Barberian's is truly a hidden gem, slightly off...
- The Big Ragu: Italian, Even Italians Will Love FIFA says the need of ticket robust for the world cup soccer event which will take place in the course of the following year. Governing entire body of FIFA soccer...
- MELT Grilled Cheese Hey! Someone in my Myspace group shared this website with us so I came to look it over. I'm definitely loving the information. I'm bookmarking and will be tweeting this to...
- Gandhi Roti most awful tasteless butter chicken I've ever had in Toronto
Most Commented On
- Ortolan 168 Comments
- The Burger's Priest 159 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 119 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- Cheesewerks 101 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 99 Comments
- Terroni 85 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 81 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 76 Comments
- The Rude Boy 76 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 70 Comments
- Pho Linh 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 68 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 65 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 65 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 64 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 64 Comments
- Buddha Pie 63 Comments
- Zocalo 62 Comments
- Murrays Sandwich Emporium 62 Comments
- P&L Burger 62 Comments
- Ceili Cottage 61 Comments
- W Burger Bar 61 Comments
- Chococrepe 61 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Ice Alley, Drunken Desserts, Khao Ghallian, The Table Setters, Toronto Wing Festival
- College St. cafe Voodoo Child is going international
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Yakitori Kintori, The Irv, The Derby, OG Grill, BYBLOS, Carl's Jr.
- The top 5 restaurants in Little India
- This week on DineSafe: Wide Open, Ryoji, L-Eat Express, Yummy Pizza, McDonald's, Urban Thai
- Toronto grilled cheese festival wasn't so Gouda
- How Canada Dry Ginger Ale was invented in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Maple Syrup Festival, Borrel, Pancake Tuesday, Cake Walks, Rapid Freeze Workshop