Mama's Boys Burgers is a family-run diner that's been open for three years at the corner of Danforth Road and Birchmount. Formerly a Portuguese grill, the eatery still features plenty of...
Pulp & Press is the brand-new Toronto offshoot of a London, Ont.-based juice company. What began as a plan to do a juice cleanse quickly turned into a business late...
Dandylion on West Queen West is an obliging new 30-seat dining room from Chef Jay Carter (formerly of Centro and ex-exec chef for Susur Lee). It's a modest effort for...
Mona's Roti is the epitome of family Caribbean cooking. There really is a Mona, and she has been preparing her famous roti for over 25 years. Mona's menu also includes...
Completo began as a temporary alley stand serving up Chilean-style steak sandwiches and boxes of steak and eggs over fries at the El Gordo Food Court at 214 Augusta Ave....
Michael's on Simcoe is an ideal place to dine if you enjoy the finer things in life - namely, a top-quality steak or an expertly made Italian dish (it also...
Sushi Moto has been open for almost five years in North York, taking over from the gnarly Black Sheep Pub on Yonge Street, north of Sheppard. This area is replete...
Buna's Kitchen, located on Richmond at Spadina, is the newest addition the neighbourhood's quick-service dining options. Owners Taylor Heon and Grace An met at George Brown chef school, and now,...
Lee Garden has been a Chinatown fixture on Spadina for over 35 years, and its popularity doesn't seem to have waned since my newly-immigrated parents regularly came to eat here...
Essen, translated from German means "to eat" - it's the also the latest incarnation of Leor Zimerman's Dundas West restaurant, which was previously open under the name Quinta. The shift from...
Buca Osteria & Bar, a.k.a Buca Yorkville, is the third outpost from the King Street Food Company. The entrance to the posh new digs is recessed behind the Four Seasons...
Kujira is a month-old sushi bar in Yorkville that takes pride in thoughtfully crafted, individually garnished, hand-pressed and hand-rolled sushi. The sunken 56-seat restaurant occupies a lower-level unit on Cumberland,...
Kaiju is a small fast-food stall hidden away in a dismal, mostly empty basement food court that's part of the new Shops at Aura under the Aura condo building at...
Louis Cifer Brew Works is a new bar from the owners of Stout Irish Pub, a successful craft-beer-focused spot in Cabbagetown. I visited the location prior to its opening for...
Nodo is an elegant yet casual Italian restaurant in the Junction, occupying a deep space on Dundas West next door to Playa Cabana. A trio of high school friends (and...
Ronnie B's Southern Kitchen & Taps opened in Cabbagetown about a month ago in the space formerly occupied by Omi Japanese Restaurant. The sushi bar has been converted into a...
Danforth Pizza House has been an institution on the Danforth near Donlands for 50 years. When longtime owner Angelo passed last year, family friends took over the business. Elizabeth Manikas...
America, the newest incarnation of the Trump's 31st floor hotel restaurant, is a collaboration between Toronto's nightlife king Charles Khabouth, and culinary tycoons Oliver & Bonacini. Transformed in just a...
Nuit Social on West Queen West is perfectly positioned to attract the area's overflowing nightlife - and, better still, the kitchen stays open right until midnight. It's not the kind...
Big Butcher Barbeque is an Etobicoke burger joint with a few surprises up its sleeve. Located on Kipling, just south of Bloor, the family-friendly new joint is actually an offshoot...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (121)
- Avenue and Lawrence (20)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (30)
- Beaches (54)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (45)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (41)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (66)
- Church Wellesley Village (37)
- Corktown (15)
- Corso Italia (18)
- Danforth (118)
- Distillery District (10)
- Don Mills (17)
- Dundas West (43)
- East Chinatown (14)
- East York (39)
- Eglinton West (42)
- Etobicoke (171)
- Financial District (110)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (19)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (37)
- Junction Triangle (12)
- Kensington Market (51)
- King East (68)
- King West (98)
- Koreatown (51)
- Leslieville (58)
- Liberty Village (30)
- Little India (16)
- Little Italy (102)
- Markham (95)
- Mississauga (33)
- Mount Pleasant (26)
- North York (293)
- Ossington (21)
- Other (64)
- Pape Village (11)
- Parkdale (38)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (100)
- Richmond Hill (77)
- Riverside (20)
- Roncesvalles Village (33)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (223)
- St. Clair West (55)
- St. Lawrence Market (13)
- Upper Beaches (12)
- West Queen West (55)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (26)
- Woodbridge (32)
- Yonge & Bloor (46)
- Yonge & College (31)
- Yonge & Dundas (103)
- Yonge & Eglinton (100)
- Yonge & Lawrence (24)
- Yonge & St. Clair (35)
- Yonge & Wellesley (49)
- Yorkville (60)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Mama's Boys Burgers Was gonna visit for the fries lol...whats wrong with them? Is it specifically the fries itself? Or the toppings?
- Pulp & Press Juice is such a wonderful thing. How can you overdo it to death and take all the fun out it, while at the same time charging a billion times too...
- Queen Margherita Pizza (Dundas) Was here on Sat night. I like the place, food was good. I don't understand what people are bickering about. Have you guys even been or tried?
- Earls Toronto Very disappointed. In the West skirts are shorter. Toronto gets covered up women
- Pulp & Press I know the owners of this place, what are you talking about "saw horse". That counter is a solid 3" thick, live edge oak slab from a single cut with...
- Dandylion egg dish looks like deer vomit.
- Zet's Restaurant i had a pork dinner , was way overcooked i took it back to the guy , he told me thats normal cook i can't do anything about it... i...
- Zet's Restaurant zets for the price they are charging people isn't worth it at all . quality off the meat are single A... yes zets love easy cash i would go to...
- Pulp & Press whoops thought the first didn't go through and didn't save it so rewrote it…heh heh
- Pulp & Press Understandable mistake Maureen, you see these juices have a short shelf life so as the business opens and as demand rises, the inventory rises…same thing in London. And, don't you...
- Pulp & Press Glad to see more cold-pressed organic juice bars popping up in the city. Great way to boost nutrients and enzymes in the diet. I wish people would refrain from commenting...
- Pulp & Press That's an understandable mistake Maureen, you see the juice only has a very short shelf life so they are obviously not going to pack the coolers when they have just...
- Kingyo Izakaya Hello be with me and get some hotties on your staff. You want me to order drinks or what?
- Mama's Boys Burgers These guys are my local walk-to place. Don't love their fries, but the burgers are awesome.
- Mama's Boys Burgers I drive by all the time. I never knew! Will need to stop by soon.
- Mama's Boys Burgers We take out from here all the time. GREAT burgers and super nice staff.
- Pulp & Press Tomatoes? I didn't type that BlogTO!!!!
- Pulp & Press Take a look at photo #2, oh wise one. Almost empty cooler and saw horse table & second hand chair? Makes one wonder. Places like this are tomatoes one hype...
- K&K Food Stand Why would you click on a review of a vegetarian restaurant just to complain about the vegetarian lifestyle?? While i do agree with you about the wheat thing (celiac is...
- K&K Food Stand Your ignorance is ASTOUNDING !
- Mama's Boys Burgers Love this place! Great food, reasonable prices, friendly staff.
- Mama's Boys Burgers These guys are the real deal. Great lunch spot!
- Starving Artist (St. Clair West) The reason restaurants will sometimes be cash only, but not have a sign outside saying so, is that the police advise you against it. I worked in a small Ice...
- Pizzeria Libretto (University) I noticed that as well. agreed. What's happening here, is this a licensing issue of some kind? I believe the original location used a wood burning oven.
- The Homeway The Homeway (955 Mount Pleasant Rd.) Inspected on: November 17, 2014 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 3 (Minor: 1, Significant: 2) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- The Dizzy The Dizzy (305 Roncesvalles Ave.) Inspected on: November 17, 2014 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 3 (Minor: 1, Significant: 2) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- Utopia Cafe Utopia Cafe (586 College St.) Inspected on: November 18, 2014 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions: 4 (Minor: 1, Significant: 3) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- Mama's Boys Burgers Ohhhh. That's a nice-looking burger!!!!!!
- Ryus Noodle Bar Ryus Noodle Bar (33 Baldwin St.) Inspected on: November 19, 2014 Inspection finding: Yellow (Conditional) Number of infractions:1 (Significant: 1) Crucial infractions include: N/A
- Commisso Brothers & Racco Italian Bakery I lived around the corner for a bit and would purchase nothing other than their sealed beverages. The flies that were around during the summer were absolutely disgusting. I had...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 173 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 156 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 122 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 108 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 101 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward Levesque's Kitchen 83 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 79 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 78 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 77 Comments
- The Rude Boy 77 Comments
- Fry Haus 75 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 71 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 69 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 68 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- P&L Burger 67 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 66 Comments
- The Burger's Priest (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 66 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 66 Comments
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries (Yonge St.) 66 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 65 Comments
- Buddha Pie 64 Comments
- W Burger Bar 64 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Instagram campaign helps those in need with pizza
- The 10 biggest restaurant flops in Toronto for 2014
- The top 10 cheap lunch options in the Financial District
- Dooney's to return to Bloor St. (but not the Annex)
- This week on DineSafe: Utopia Cafe, The Homeway, The Dizzy, Ryus Noodle Bar, Chinese Bakery, La Prep
- Toronto Food Events: Chef Chris McDonald's farewell to Cava, Pork Ninjas Pop-Up, Toronto Plate Swap
- Boutique hotel & restaurant coming to Lower Ossington
- The top 25 fish and chips in Toronto by neighbourhood