Little AAA is AAA Bar's younger sibling in Leslieville. Taking over what was last Caribbean joint The Hummingbird, this spot is definitely smaller than the one at Adelaide and Jarvis...
Bac Ky is a Vietnamese canteen/health bar on King West, taking over the space formerly occupied by short-lived The Greek. Its name is a derogatory term for people from northern...
UPstairs Lounge can be found, as its name indicates, on the upper floor of the Union Pearson Express stop located inside the SkyWalk of Union Station. Like the UP Express...
Dooney's was first established in 1982 at Bloor and Borden streets, and was once a hub for Toronto's literati including the likes of Ian Adams, Margaret Atwood, and Jane Jacobs....
Denny's Toronto needs no introduction. Once a novelty enjoyed on trips south of the border (or to Niagara Falls), the American chain has expanded into the GTA in recent years...
Sweet Jesus occupies a corner unit squished between Union Juice and the third outpost of La Carnita (which can also be found on College and Queen East). Follow the trail...
Corks & Platters is a small wine bar in the Beaches with a homey, DIY vibe. Occupying what was formerly a carpet store, the space seats about 18 people, with...
Fancy Pig has replaced the short-lived salad bar next to Romeo's Juice Bar in Kensington Market. It's the newest endeavour from Mike Tucker and Ted Zacharopoulos of Scratch Kitchen, who...
Cellar Door is not your typical Italian-Canadian restaurant. Owner and head-chef Robert Rubino honed his skills in kitchens around the world, and he's now serving up handmade pastas and...
West City Snack Bar offers hearty portions that are hardly snack-sized. With a small menu devoted to comfort food classics, West City makes an ideal lunch or quick dinner spot. The...
Fresh East is the newest offshoot of Paramount Fine Foods and the first of several planned Toronto locations. The halal certified sandwich shop occupies a tiny storefront on Yonge Street...
Descendant Pizza charts out unchartered territory as the city's first Detroit-style pizzeria. A former chef at Pizzeria Libretto and Danforth Pizza House, Christopher Getchell brought the concept to Toronto, which...
Unionville Gelato Co. is a much needed addition to historic Main St. in Unionville, which was sorely lacking a solid ice cream/gelato shop. Located in the Mill off Main St....
Yutaka can be found among the growing number of Japanese establishments along Dundas St. between University and Chestnut. Occupying a large space that was previously Garden Restaurant, this Japanese eatery...
Gud to Go is one of the newest cold-pressed juice bars to pop up Toronto. However, the brother and sister duo behind this Eglinton West shop have been serving the...
Raca Cafe & Bar has taken over the short-lived Ze Ze Food & Drink in Parkdale. Named after owner/chef Ivana Raca, this restaurant is a reflection of everything she is....
On a Bun is a rapidly expanding chain of Italian-style sandwich shops around the Golden Horseshoe. Its only downtown location is at Queen and Niagara. There are also outposts in...
Masheel Bistro occupies a narrow storefront on College St. that was formerly Pho Huong. It's a Korean restaurant from first time restaurateur Seyoung Kim, that is serving up an eclectic...
Eative is a frozen treats shop that makes instant sorbets ($4/$4.65) and gelato ($5/$5.65) with liquid nitrogen. Owner John Yan is not the first in Toronto to do this -...
Miss Thing's is a pan-Asian, Polynesian-inspired restaurant and cocktail bar in Parkdale that was previously Wrongbar. Owner Nav Sangha felt it was time for a transition after seven years of...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (126)
- Avenue and Lawrence (22)
- Baldwin Village (39)
- Bayview and Leaside (31)
- Beaches (56)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (46)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (50)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (79)
- Church Wellesley Village (31)
- Corktown (17)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (128)
- Distillery District (9)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (50)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (42)
- Eglinton West (44)
- Etobicoke (186)
- Financial District (126)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (39)
- Junction Triangle (14)
- Kensington Market (47)
- King East (63)
- King West (105)
- Koreatown (52)
- Leslieville (60)
- Liberty Village (31)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (105)
- Markham (112)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (310)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (62)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (44)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (109)
- Richmond Hill (93)
- Riverside (23)
- Roncesvalles Village (36)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (253)
- St. Clair West (62)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (18)
- West Queen West (57)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (38)
- Yonge & Bloor (47)
- Yonge & College (30)
- Yonge & Dundas (103)
- Yonge & Eglinton (95)
- Yonge & Lawrence (23)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (48)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- The Thirsty Duck NO! Garlic fingers are most definitely not "garlic toast cut up into fingers". Closest Upper Canadian garlic finger hack that I have found is at Pizza Pizza (believe it or...
- Commisso Brothers & Racco Italian Bakery lame. You might want to get in front on a mirror and say "fuck off, Im a dick and a 9 year old".
- La Carnita (John St.) Agree with the positive ones. I don't know about other people's experience but I came to this location a few weeks ago when it opened, service was great, had a...
- Little AAA Any other employees/relatives/cousins or friends who want to jump in and snark at comments here? Defensive snarkniness in these types of public forums actually turn me off of trying new...
- Old School Nah, you definitely did charge us, chicken was 18, the meal I ordered was 15. You said you were planning on adjusting the bill, but you never offered, you merely...
- Little AAA Ms Texas isnt. Ms Teen Texas isnt.
- La Carnita (Queen East) COMPLETE slap in the face 'service' hope they enjoyed their tip which was er NOT sent a message and will not return
- La Carnita (John St.) The Home Of The Brave is the biggest purveyor of unhealthy fats this side of Taco Bell. Terrible
- The Thirsty Duck "Unimpressed" The Roy? Hahaha...if you're up for Sysco frozen food, enjoy. Got an email the other day asking if I was coming back to The Roy...ummmm...nope. Not by a long...
- Commisso Brothers & Racco Italian Bakery I remember back in the day driving down with my boys in the iroc z's and mustangs, after the races we'd hit this place up. those were the days.
- Fancy Pig 'The Chuck Norris' - I find it funny that the owners have used someone elses fame to try and kickstart their shitty business.
- Little AAA Everyone in Texas is obese or fat
- Fancy Pig I just read their bio thingy. I think they should have waited "3 days" before they started walking around like they owned Kensington market. LOSERS.
- Fancy Pig This place sucks. The owner is a loser moron who thinks its OK to go around threatening / attacking other people who work in Kensington mrkt, on account that he...
- Ashdale Brunch and Espresso What happened to the chef?
- The Thirsty Duck HOW ABOUT GARLIC TOES?
- Noodle on Finch I was so excited to try this place for so long. The service was super fast, however when I brought the food home I had to throw it all out....
- La Carnita (John St.) I had the most amazing experience here! I had been to the college location in the past but not often as its out of my way and so hard to...
- Little AAA Looks DISGUSTING
- Little AAA Hands down best roti in Toronto.
- Little AAA Fall of the Bone is not a traditional Texas way of smoking Ribs.. If that is what you prefer then this place is not for you but it is what...
- Little AAA Sausage is on the regular menu at both locations: http://tripleabar.ca/aaa-menu.pdf and you will notice Burnt Ends are not on the menu.... Not sure what you are talking about? The Owners...
- Little AAA Why do people comment on profiles of restaurants they've never been to? Thanks for your generic thoughts on BBQ, I'm sure everyone really appreciates your review based on the photos....
- Little AAA I went to Triple A a long time ago and the service I had wasn't too great (just didnt' seem friendly/polite) but I will definitely give it another chance at...
- Little AAA One thing I notice about a lot of ribs in Canada is that they don't cook them long enough, and they are kind of tough. The ones in this photo...
- Little AAA I think AFT and AAA should combine forces (AAAAFT?) to make the citys preeminent BBQ joint. Both do insanely good BBQ and can only imagine how good this supernova of meat...
- Little AAA Considering this place touts itself as a Central Texas barbecue joint, you should have actually tried the regular brisket, which is the true hallmark of Central Texas barbecue, along with...
- Little AAA Can't wait to check this out, as I'm a regular at the Adelaide and Jarvis location. I love the owners, always super friendly and chatty. Not a meat eater, but...
- Little AAA If Little AAA is half as fun as any given night is at AAA, then this will be a very welcomed spot. The original AAA has to be the least pretentious...
- Little AAA Why you mad, Joe? AAA is great. Good food, even if the portions can be small. But it's a great place if you're just looking to drink and watch a...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 182 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Fry Haus 89 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 86 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 84 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 80 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie 75 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Oddseoul 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- Old School 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Torontoberfest, Love Food Fest, "Wet" Your Appetite, An Evening with Donna Hay
- Starbucks to close its most unique Toronto cafe
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Den, Oh Boy Burger Market, Tacos 101, Cibo Wine Bar, Chabichou
- The top 22 steaks in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Czehoski shuttered after a decade on West Queen West
- Babur closes after two decade run on Queen Street
- Toronto delivery service TasteAway shuts down
- This Week on DineSafe: Manchu Wok, Green Mango, New Ho King, O Noir, King Place, Euro Bite