Goodlake is a pretty restaurant in New Toronto that's already built a good reputation for brunch and bistro-style dinner service. With its dark, wood-paneled walls and homey decor, this casual,...
Union Juice at John and Adelaide is much bigger than its first location in the Annex. Found on the ground floor of the Pinnacle on Adelaide condo, this site is...
Wooffles & Cream is a food stall located in a predominately Chinese mall at Kennedy Rd and Highway 7 in Markham. The concept here is unique, serving up a selection...
Veggie D'Light inhabits a retail storefront on Baldwin near Spadina where Hot Beans used to be. Apparently Ross Corder (former Hot Beans owner, now of Porter House) made it a...
Hansik is an unassuming Korean restaurant along the North York Finch corridor. Combining traditional and modern takes on Korean cooking, Hansik's menu features classics like pork ribs and chicken galbi...
Ashdale Brunch and Espresso is a welcome addition, even if Leslieville is already blessed with some great breakfast and brunch spots. Located at the northeast corner of Ashdale Ave. and...
Alo Restaurant is on the third floor of the building that houses Hero Burger at the southeast corner of Spadina and Queen. It's the newest endeavour from chef Patrick Kriss...
Otto's Berlin Doner is a sandwich shop in Kensington Market that specializes in German street foods. It's owned and operated by Nancy Chen, Konrad Droeske, Thomas Masmejean, and Matt Eckensweiler...
KaKa All You Can Eat offers one of the best AYCE sushi experiences I've ever had - just don't let the price tag scare you away. The Markham restaurant costs more...
Smoke's Weinerie is an offshoot of Smoke's Eaterie, which also includes Smoke's Poutinerie, and the soon-to-be Smoke's Burritorie. (No, despite what it sounds like, this is not a Dr. Seuss...
Swan by Rose and Sons is the latest instance of an old Toronto restaurant reincarnated. Now under the ownership of Anthony Rose, the West Queen West diner is fully refurbished...
Flock is a fast food counter devoted to chicken and salad at Adelaide and Peter. It's the latest joint from Cory Vitiello of The Harbord Room, and the quick service,...
Wenona Lodge is latest beer bar from the folks behind Tallboys and new team members Faye Balis and Vic Beard. It's named for a former resort situated on Sparrow Lake...
Grinning Face is a non-dairy gelato shop in Cabbagetown beside Café Olya on Parliament. The shop specializes in artisanal gelato made from scratch using handmade coconut milk and natural, fresh...
Apiecalypse Now! left Mirvish Village, not because of some foreboding premonition, but for the greener pastures of Christie Pits. Doh! Since they've expanded operations to be one of the first...
Broncos is a slider bar located on Strachan where Politica used to be. It's owned and operated by the team behind Branca, and helmed by Chef Kanida Chey. The place has...
Origination Noodle House is a restaurant specializing in cuisine from the southwestern Chinese province of Yunnan that borders Tibet, Myanmar, Laos and Vietnam. Located below Dim Sum King in what...
Abokichi, which means, "fortunate avocado" in Japanese, started off as a stall at a couple of farmers' markets a few years ago and has now taken over the tiny space...
Crate was named as such to evoke images of rustic slatted wooden cases carrying fresh produce. This semi-subterranean space beside Queen Margherita Pizza in Leslieville that was formerly Rakia Bar...
Market 707, the open air pedestrian mall populated by up-cycled shipping containers, is one of Toronto's top spots for street eats. Lining the perimeter of Scadding Court Community Centre, it's...
Find a restaurant
Use the filters below to show just the restaurants you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Restaurants by Category
Find Restaurants by Neighbourhood
- Annex (127)
- Avenue and Lawrence (21)
- Baldwin Village (40)
- Bayview and Leaside (32)
- Beaches (55)
- Bloor West Village (40)
- Bloorcourt (46)
- Bloordale Village (19)
- Cabbagetown (50)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (79)
- Church Wellesley Village (33)
- Corktown (17)
- Corso Italia (23)
- Danforth (129)
- Distillery District (9)
- Don Mills (18)
- Dundas West (51)
- East Chinatown (15)
- East York (41)
- Eglinton West (45)
- Etobicoke (183)
- Financial District (125)
- Forest Hill Village (4)
- Harbourfront (24)
- High Park (10)
- Junction (39)
- Junction Triangle (14)
- Kensington Market (45)
- King East (63)
- King West (103)
- Koreatown (53)
- Leslieville (59)
- Liberty Village (31)
- Little India (17)
- Little Italy (106)
- Markham (112)
- Mississauga (37)
- Mount Pleasant (24)
- North York (314)
- Ossington (20)
- Other (62)
- Pape Village (14)
- Parkdale (44)
- Port Lands (2)
- Queen West (112)
- Richmond Hill (90)
- Riverside (23)
- Roncesvalles Village (36)
- Rosedale (15)
- Scarborough (252)
- St. Clair West (63)
- St. Lawrence Market (14)
- Upper Beaches (17)
- West Queen West (61)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (27)
- Woodbridge (38)
- Yonge & Bloor (48)
- Yonge & College (30)
- Yonge & Dundas (102)
- Yonge & Eglinton (96)
- Yonge & Lawrence (23)
- Yonge & St. Clair (37)
- Yonge & Wellesley (48)
- Yorkville (65)
Look up restaurants on the go.
- Smoke's Poutinerie There's certainly a great deal to know about this topic. I like all the points you have made.
- Carl's Jr. Ate at the Yonge/St. Clair location ... I won't be back :(
- Roti Lady I think anyone reading this review should consider giving the new and improved Roti Lady a chance. I've ordered from there twice in the past two weeks, and the meals...
- Goodlake Looks good, can't wait to try it!
- La Paloma I was very disappointed to learn upon my recent visit that they no longer allow two flavours in a small size like other gelaterias in Toronto and Italy. Considering they...
- Szechuan Legend The food was pretty good, but the service was horrible. So we needed mayo for our shrimp wontons. Big deal. Our wontons were served to us without it. Well that's...
- Goodlake you don't braise a beef tenderloin...
- Mr. Tonkatsu Wow hint: "fried chicken" is fried chicken tonkatsu is a special recipe of breaded pork. again "special recipe" Not everybody needs to comment, you know?
- Abokichi Hi, do you have traditional onigiri? If you reply here I will receive your reply. Thanks
- Swan by Rose and Sons Who said McDonalds is cheap? $8.50 for a combo is why they are losing business... They serve gross food and are expensive
- Goodlake I am sure every restaurant in the city is a bargain and tasty compared to Fat Pasha lol
- Veggie D'Light FREE meal plan consultation. Be sure to sign up on the Veggie D Light mailing list to receive a complimentary appetizer of your choice with your next order.
- Nana John, you seem to have a knack for spoiling Shell’s grand plans. Ruined the celebrations when you stole the domain name of the about to be unified company, cost Shell...
- Dairy Freeze I love this place! An honest greasy spoon that oozes 1970's and '80's nostalgia. Burgers and fries are great! The staff makes you feel welcome and there...
- Johnny G's Just. Awful. This pretty much sums up my experience at Johnny G's. The owner is rude, the wait staff is frazzled and the place is too cluttered. I had breakfast, albeit...
- Chew Chew's Diner This is a good place to enjoy breakfast. Honest greasy spoon style food. The area has character...The hookers and drunks on Bleeker St. are harmless! Just ignore them and...
- Mr. Jerk I concur with DSTORONTO. I had really bad food poisoning from the Chicken Roti I ordered from this place a couple of weeks ago... Up all night and several trips to...
- Kanpai The ignoramus who owns this place could have chosen a CHINESE name for this restaurant. Unbelievable oversight in today's internet age... Food is underwhelming, perhaps because I'm not particularly a...
- Hua Yu Kitchen This place is as ghetto as it gets. Like a bad cafeteria with crackheads and drunks frequenting this establishment. Stay away at all costs!
- Cafe Diplomatico Just got in from going to Cafe Diplomatico....HORRIBLE SERVICE !! There was 5 of us out on the patio and the waitress forgot one of our drinks and when we...
- Kinton Ramen I know your comment is 3 years old but will you are a dumbass. And speak for your self when you say we are paying too much for food. No...
- Top Gun Steak the name of this place makes me walk by every time and not go in
- Otto's Berlin Doner We dropped in on a whim salad is alright but dominates the meat completely. Rent should be cheap in Knsington Market so they should not be so cheap. Also, the bun...
- Goodlake BlogTo advertising dept strikes again To the owner: vary your on cue fake comments a little. Thanks
- El Furniture Warehouse ^^^ notice how in the span of two hours they get 6 awesome reviews. Hope people see this place for what it actually is. A social media outlet for wannabe...
- Emerald Chinese Restaurant Why are u condeming Emerald @ Sydney, Joanne, Brittany & John. Emerald is one of the best!
- Kasa Moto Hehehe looks like fake kerap
- Swan by Rose and Sons Damn u blogto.. this cafe was very bad.. bad tasting and small portions and it was not cheap get real
- North of Brooklyn (Get Well) The original North of Brooklyn makes delicious food. But the Get Well location is a huge let down for the brand. Meagre, dry slices, with only a fraction of the...
- Wooffles & Cream We know "how" to eat it, Courtney. We're not ignorant. It's the fact that the whole thing would turn into a mess and drip and topple all over...
Most Commented On
- The Burger's Priest 178 Comments
- Ortolan 169 Comments
- Gangster Burger 161 Comments
- Caplansky's Deli 125 Comments
- Poutini's House of Poutine 107 Comments
- The Grilled Cheese 104 Comments
- Cheesewerks 104 Comments
- Terroni 88 Comments
- Fry Haus 88 Comments
- Porter House 86 Comments
- Sorella Toronto 85 Comments
- Burger Bar 85 Comments
- Edward's 1290 84 Comments
- Smoque N Bones 83 Comments
- Electric Mud BBQ 80 Comments
- The Rude Boy 79 Comments
- Chippy's Fish & Chips 78 Comments
- Smoke's Poutinerie 75 Comments
- Gandhi Roti 71 Comments
- Kenzo Ramen 71 Comments
- Momofuku Toronto 71 Comments
- P&L Burger 71 Comments
- Banh Mi Boys 70 Comments
- Craft Burger Keeps It Simple 69 Comments
- Oddseoul 69 Comments
- Richtree Natural Market 69 Comments
- North of Brooklyn Pizzeria 68 Comments
- Sky Blue Sky Sandwich Company 67 Comments
- Toucan Taco Bar 67 Comments
- The Bristol Yard 67 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- How important are booze sales to Toronto coffee shops?
- Top secret dinner party takes over Toronto's waterfront
- Toronto gets its first Sri Lankan street festival
- The 5 hottest new restaurants in Toronto
- The top 5 underground bars in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: AwesTRUCK, Food Truck Frenzy, Tamil Festival, Le Burger Week, Toronto Garlic Festival
- 5 more restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto
- Toronto gets an elaborate new dinner theatre