Cheap drink deals in Toronto go beyond happy hour offerings. Many of the city's restaurants and bars offer drink specials that last all day long. From $5 brews to half price wine, drinking on the cheap in Toronto isn't as difficult as you might think.
Here's a roundup of cheap drink deals in Toronto by day of the week.
- Bar 244 has $3 drinks on offer Wednesday through Saturday.
- Beaumont Kitchen does half price bottles of wine on Wednesday and Thursday. They also do weekend brunch drink specials of Caesars, mimosas and bellinis for just $5. For dinner on the weekend get Beaumont sangrias and negronis for $8.
- Brazen Head offers a $6 daily 18 oz pour and a $11 32 oz stein each day of the week but Friday. They also offer a $4 daily shot all seven days. For Saturday and Sunday they have a $5 BYO Caesar bar on offer.
- Earls offers $5 Aperol Spritz, $5 cold brew coffee with Baileys, $5 Caesars and $5 mimosas for weeked brunch.
- Gusto 101 does $1 per ounce of house wine every single day.
- Hurricane's has $6 pints of house lager until 6 p.m. daily. On weekends it has $5.50 Caesars and mimosas available until 3 p.m.
- The Lakeview has daily specials on wine for $5, Caesars for $5, mimosas for $4 and mixed drinks for $5.
- Local Public Eatery has Vina Falernia Pinot Noir for $7.75 and Tawse Chardonnay for $9.25 on Monday and Tuesday. On Thursday and Friday they offer $8.75 Flat Rock White/Red Blend. On Saturday and Sunday they do $7 mimosas.
- McSorley's Saloon has $5.50 beer specials Monday to Friday after 5 p.m. For Saturday and Sunday they do mimosas and double Caesars for $8.
- Petty Cash does $1 per ounce of house wine every single day.
- The Pour House offers a $3.50 daily shot, $4 daily 18 oz pour and a $11 32 oz stein each day of the week. For Saturday and Sunday they have a $5 BYO Caesar bar and $5 mimosas.
- Sauce on the Danforth has 2 oz house cocktails for only $6.42 before 6 p.m. and $5.97 tall boys seven days a week.
- Scotland Yard does $2 off all tall cans on both Monday and Tuesday. For Friday and Saturday there's a $6 shooter special all day, all night.
- Wide Open offers $15 pitchers and $5 mixed drinks all night every Friday and Saturday. They also have $5 Jim Beam shots seven days a week.
817 Sports Bar wants you to watch Monday night wreslting with a cheap drink in hand. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- 817 Sports Bar offers select $5 tall cans for Monday night wrestling.
- Beaumont Kitchen serves their martinis for just $7.
- Earls has specials on margaritas ranging from $5 to $10. They also have Corona for $5.
- H Bar has craft beer samples for $9.50 along with house wine for $5.
- Hurricane's does tall cans of Wellington Kickin’ Back and Wellington SPA for $6.25.
- The John serves all Amsterdam Brewery beers for just $6.
- Kinka Izakya locations across Toronto offer Sapporo for $3.90.
- Local Public Eatery starts the week with Bud Light for $4.
- The Office Pub on John has $6 craft pints all day and $4 mixed drinks starting at 4 p.m.
- The Office Pub on King has $5.50 craft pints all day and $4 mixed drinks starting at 9 p.m.
- Petty Cash does $1 beers on Mondays.
- Wide Open is offering $4 drinks on pretty much everything to start the week.
Beaumont Kitchen has a whole slew of drink deals throughout the week. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- 817 Sports Bar has shots of El Jimador Tequila for $4.
- Beaumont Kitchen has $6 select draught beer, $7 select tap wine and select tap prosecco.
- Dog & Bear has tall boys on offer for $5.
- Earls is doing half priced wine on this day of the week.
- H Bar does $5 pints of Henderson Blonde Ale.
- The John features specials of pints of Shiny Apple Cider for just $6 and Wellington Brewery pints for just $6.
- Kinka Izakya locations have $25 bamboo sake.
- Local Public Eatery does Amsterdam 3-Speed for $6.
- The Office Pub on John has $6 Steam Whistle and Creemore pints all day and $4 mixed drinks after 10 p.m.
- The Office Pub on King has half price wine bottles from 4 p.m. to 8 p.m. and $4 mixed drinks after p.m.
- The Parlour is serving Casamigos Tequila for $9.
- Sauce on the Danforth has $5.75 wine and $6.42 cocktails for ladies night.
- Wide Open offers $3.50 bottles of Blonde and Big Wheel.
The John is just one destination to visit on Hump Day for a cheap bev. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- 817 Sports Bar takes their Karaoke Night to the next level with rotating beer specials and $4 Murphy’s Law Moonshine.
- Banknote does a Welly Wednesday where Welling S.P.A is $6 a can.
- Brazen Head is doing Wine Down Wednesdays. Get half priced wine bottles and $6 pours all day.
- Crocodile Rock does 911 Wednesdays where drinks are $3 all night long.
- Earls has highballs for just $4.50
- H Bar offers doubles of vodka, rum, rye and gin with a mix of your choice for $8.
- Hurricane's has Tiger tallboys and rail drinks for $6 after 8 p.m.
- The John does Woodhouse Brewing Co. lager and rotating brew pints for $6.
- Kinka Izakya locations do Hump Day $6 highballs.
- Local Public Eatery is doing Steam Whistle Pilsner for $5.25, Cuvee Jean-Paul Red Blend for $6 and Wildass Riesling for $8.75.
- Maison Selby offers patrons half priced wine, starting at 5 p.m.
- The Office Pub on John has $6 Moosehead pints all day and $4 mixed drinks after 4 p.m.
- The Parlour is doing $1 oz wine specials of Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc and Rosé.
- The Pour House has half price bottles of wine and $6 wine pours.
- Sauce on the Danforth has $5.75 beer, starting at 4 p.m.
- Scotland Yard hosts Wet Wednesday where select pints are just $5.30.
- Wide Open serves $4.50 mixed drinks and $5 pints.
Visit McSorley's any day of the week for a special on your favourite drinks. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Brazen Head is doing $11 Thorogood Thursdays.
- Crocodile Rock offers live music and drink specials for $4 until 10 p.m.
- Earls is doing Moscow Mules for $6 and $2 off Old Fashions.
- H Bar does $5.50 pints and tallboys from Cameron's Brewing.
- The John has Henderson Brewery Food Truck pints for just $6.
- Kinka Izakya locations do $3 sake bombs.
- Local Public Eatery has $4.25 Pabst Blue Ribbon and $13.50 trash buckets.
- McSorley's Saloon does half price bottles of wine with any entree purchase. They also offer 8 oz house white or red for just $6.50.
- The Office Pub on John does Thirsty Thursdays where Amsterdam Blonde and Ricards Red pints are $6 until 11 p.m. $4 mixed drinks are also available between 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
- The Office Pub on King has $4 mixed drinks after 9 p.m. for Thirsty Thursday.
- Scotland Yard does a Thirsty Thursday special where you get $2 off all doubles and $1.25 off all 9 oz glasses of wine.
There's rotating drink specials at Local Public Eatery. Photo by Jesse Milns.
- Beaumont Kitchen finishes of their weekly night drink specials with $7 pinot grigio and $8 specialty cocktails.
- Brazen Head offers a $7 18 oz pour to end the week.
- Crocodile Rock offers $3 drinks until 10 p.m.
- Earls is offering $2 off signature cocktails, $1 off Stella Artois and $2 off Villa Marchesi Prosecco.
- H Bar has tallboys 504 Pale Ale for $5.50 to end the work week.
- Hurricane's serves house lager and Jameson for $6 all day.
- Local Public Eatery does house lager for $4.75.
- McSorley's Saloon does 8 oz glasses of Liberty School Cab for $8.
- The Office Pub on John offers Carlsberg/Kronenbourg and Kronenbourg Blanc pints for $7 until 11 p.m. $4 mixed drinks are also available between 4 p.m. to 11 p.m.
H Bar is the place to be come Saturday night. Photo by Jesse Milns.
- H Bar offers house drinks of vodka, rum, rye and gin with a mix of your choice for $4. Mimosas are also $4.
- Hurricane's is doing $6 Woodhouse draught and cans.
- The John offers Amsterdam Brewery pints for just $6.
- Local Public Eatery has Henderson’s Best for $5 and gin refreshers for $8.
- McSorley's Saloon does 2 oz lime margarita $8 for Mexican night.
- The Office Pub on John does a ton of specials for the weekend. There's $4.99 Caesars til 4 p.m., $4 mixed drinks 4 p.m. to 11 p.m. and $6 Canadian or Coors Light pints until 11 p.m.
Grab a whole bottle of prosecco at The Parlour on Sunday. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Banknote hosts Sunday Funday where select whiskies range from $5 to $8.
- Earls is doing cocktail pitchers for $14 to $20.
- H Bar on does a 1 oz Caesar for $4 as well as Stonewall Light Lager for $5.
- Hurricane's is doing $6 Mill St. after 5 p.m.
- The John has Cowbell Brewery's Shindig Lager pints for just $6.
- Kinka Izakya locations have Chu-Hi for $5.
- Local Public Eatery has $5.50 Blanche De Chambly and Caesars for $8.25.
- McSorley's Saloon does tall boys of Coors Light, Bud and Bud Light for $5.
- The Office Pub on John continues weekend specials with $4.99 Caesars until 4 p.m., followed by $4 mixed drinks.
- The Parlour wants to you to pop bottles of $29 prosecco during brunch.
- Sauce on the Danforth does Pint Sundays where a pint will set you back $6. The promo starts at 3 p.m.
- Scotland Yard does Local Sundays where you get $5.30 select locally-produced beer and wine. They're also doing $6.19 double Caesar’s.
- Wide Open offers $3.50 rail and domestic bottles every Sunday.
Lead photo by
Jesse Milns at Petty Cash