Cheap drink deals in Toronto go beyond happy hour offerings. Many of the city's restaurants and bars offer drink specials that last all day long. From $5 brews to half price wine, drinking on the cheap in Toronto isn't as difficult as you might think.
Here's a roundup of cheap drink deals in Toronto by day of the week.
- Añejo has $6 margaritas between 3 p.m. and 5 p.m. and again from 10 p.m. to 12 a.m. Thursday through Sunday.
- Bar 244 has $3 drinks on offer Wednesday through Saturday.
- Beaumont Kitchen does half-price bottles of wine on Wednesday and Thursday. They also do weekend brunch drink specials of Caesars, mimosas and bellinis for just $5. For dinner on the weekend, get Beaumont sangrias and negronis for $8.
- Brazen Head offers a $6 daily 18 oz pour and a $11 32 oz stein each day of the week but Friday. They also offer a $4 daily shot all seven days. For Saturday and Sunday, they have a $5 BYO Caesar bar on offer.
- Earls offers $5 Aperol Spritz, $5 cold brew coffee with Baileys, $5 Caesars and $5 mimosas for weekend brunch.
- Grace O'Malley's has $12 pitchers of Canadian or Coors every Sunday and Thursday.
- Gusto 101 does $1 per ounce of house wine every single day.
- Hey Lucy King West offers up $4.49 martinis every day until 5 p.m. and until close on Wednesdays.
- Hurricane's has $6 pints of house lager until 6 p.m. daily. On weekends, there are $5.50 Caesars and mimosas available until 3 p.m.
- Insomnia's got $3 Candy Apple and Jameson shots every Friday and Saturday.
- Lapinou offers $10 cocktails daily from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Lakeview has daily specials on wine for $5, Caesars for $5, mimosas for $4 and mixed drinks for $5.
- Local Public Eatery has Vina Falernia Pinot Noir for $7.75 and Tawse Chardonnay for $9.25 on Monday and Tuesday. On Thursday and Friday, they offer $8.75 Flat Rock white/red Blend. On Saturday and Sunday, they do $7 mimosas.
- Luma offers select cocktails and 16 oz Furnace Room Beardmore Kolsch for $8, plus 5 oz of house red and white wine for $9 daily from 4 p.m. until close.
- Madison Avenue Pub is slinging rail drinks for $3.98, $3.32 domestic bottles, $3.76 premium bottles, and $3.98 import bottles daily until 7 p.m. They also serve $3.50 rail drinks and domestic bottles on Thursdays from 7 p.m. until close.
- McSorley's Saloon has $5.50 beer specials Monday to Friday after 5 p.m. For Saturday and Sunday, they do mimosas and double Caesars for $8.
- Pennies is slinging $5 doubles, $4 shots of Jameson, and $2 PBR cans Monday through Thursdays between 2 p.m. and 4 p.m.
- Oretta delivers $6 glasses of red and wine white, prosecco, and Pilsner Urquell, $9 Peroni, Aperol Spritz, Rosato, and Garibaldi, and $12 sangrias, feature cocktails, and Botanist negronis every weekday from 4 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Petty Cash does $1 per ounce of house wine every single day.
- The Pour House offers a $3.50 daily shot, $4 daily 18 oz pour and a $11 32 oz stein each day of the week. For Saturday and Sunday, they have a $5 BYO Caesar bar and $5 mimosas.
- Reposado is doing $4.50 pints of Rolling Rock every Sunday and Thursday until 9 p.m.
- Sauce on the Danforth has 2 oz house cocktails for only $6.42 before 6 p.m. and $5.97 tall boys seven days a week.
- Scotland Yard does $2 off all tall cans on both Monday and Tuesday. For Friday and Saturday, there's a $6 shooter special all day and all night.
- Sneaky Dee's offers $3.75 cocktails and $3.50 PBR bottles daily, and $3 domestic bottles on Wednesdays.
- Wide Open offers $15 pitchers and $5 mixed drinks all night every Friday and Saturday. They also have $5 Jim Beam shots seven days a week.
817 Sports Bar wants you to watch Monday night wreslting with a cheap drink in hand. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Beaumont Kitchen serves their martinis for just $7.
- Earls has specials on margaritas ranging from $5 to $10. They also have Corona for $5.
- Hurricane's does tall cans of Wellington Kickin’ Back and Wellington SPA for $6.25.
- Insomnia is doing $3 shots of Tullamore Dew and $4 Creemore pints to kick off the week.
- Kinka Izakya locations across Toronto offer Sapporo for $3.90.
- Local Public Eatery starts the week with Bud Light for $4.
- Petty Cash does $1 beers on Mondays.
- Reposado takes $2 off their mezcal offerings on Mondays.
- Wide Open is offering $4 drinks on pretty much everything to start the week.
Beaumont Kitchen has a whole slew of drink deals throughout the week. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
The John is just one destination to visit on Hump Day for a cheap bev. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Banknote does a Welly Wednesday where Welling S.P.A is $6 a can.
- Brazen Head is doing Wine Down Wednesdays. Get half-priced wine bottles and $6 pours all day.
- Earls has highballs for just $4.50
- Hendrik’s has half-priced priced bottles of wine every Wednesday
- Hurricane's has Tiger tallboys and rail drinks for $6 after 8 p.m.
- Insomnia's offering $4 pints of Augusta Ale and $3 shots of Jager.
- Kinka Izakya locations do $6 highballs for Hump Day.
- Local Public Eatery is doing Steamwhistle Pilsner for $5.25, Cuvee Jean-Paul Red Blend for $6 and Wildass Riesling for $8.75.
- Maison Selby offers patrons half-priced wine starting at 5 p.m.
- Melrose on Adelaide has half-price bottles of wine all night on Wednesdays.
- The Parlour is doing $1 oz wine specials of Cabernet Sauvignon, Sauvignon Blanc, and Rosé.
- The Pour House has half-price bottles of wine and $6 wine pours.
- Reposado has $2 off bottles of Sol with every tequila purchase.
- Sauce on the Danforth has $5.75 beer starting at 4 p.m.
- Scotland Yard hosts Wet Wednesday where select pints are just $5.30.
- Wide Open serves $4.50 mixed drinks and $5 pints.
Visit McSorley's any day of the week for a special on your favourite drinks. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Brazen Head is doing $11 Thorogood Thursdays.
- Earls is doing Moscow Mules for $6 and $2 off Old Fashioneds.
- Grace O'Malley's does and $6 martinis and $5 drop-shots on Thursdays.
- Hey Lucy King West has $5 wine on Thursdays.
- Insomnia does $5.50 martinis, $6.50 premium martinis, and $4 Steamwhistle pints on the penultimate day of the work week.
- Kinka Izakya locations do $3 sake bombs.
- Local Public Eatery has $4.25 Pabst Blue Ribbon and $13.50 trash buckets.
- McSorley's Saloon does half-price bottles of wine with any entrée purchase. They also offer 8 oz house white or red for just $6.50.
- Scotland Yard does a Thirsty Thursday special where you get $2 off all doubles and $1.25 off all 9 oz glasses of wine.
There's rotating drink specials at Local Public Eatery. Photo by Jesse Milns.
- Beaumont Kitchen finishes of their weekly night drink specials with $7 pinot grigio and $8 specialty cocktails.
- Brazen Head offers a $7 18 oz pour to end the week.
- Earls is offering $2 off signature cocktails, $1 off Stella Artois and $2 off Villa Marchesi prosecco.
- Hurricane's serves house lager and Jameson for $6 all day.
- Local Public Eatery does house lager for $4.75.
- McSorley's Saloon does 8 oz glasses of Liberty School cab for $8.
H Bar is the place to be come Saturday night. Photo by Jesse Milns.
Grab a whole bottle of prosecco at The Parlour on Sunday. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Banknote hosts Sunday Funday where select whiskies range from $5 to $8.
- Earls is doing cocktail pitchers for $14 to $20.
- Hurricane's is doing $6 Mill St. after 5 p.m.
- Insomnia serves $3 Skyy vodka and $4 pints of Hoptical Illusion.
- Kinka Izakya locations have Chu-Hi for $5.
- Local Public Eatery has $5.50 Blanche De Chambly and Caesars for $8.25.
- McSorley's Saloon does tall boys of Coors Light, Bud, and Bud Light for $5.
- Mezcalero serves up 2-for-1 Palomas from 2 p.m. to 2 a.m.
- The Parlour wants to you to pop bottles of $29 prosecco during brunch.
- Pennies is doing $15 beer pitchers every Sunday.
- Sauce on the Danforth does Pint Sundays where a pint will set you back $6. The promo starts at 3 p.m.
- Scotland Yard does Local Sundays where you get $5.30 select locally-produced beer and wine. They're also doing $6.19 double Caesars.
- Wide Open offers $3.50 rail and domestic bottles every Sunday.
Lead photo by
Jesse Milns at Petty Cash