What's open and closed Christmas Day in Toronto 2015
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- The TTC will operate on Sunday service schedule with a start time of 9am.
Major chains and grocers like Arz Fine Foods, No Frills, Fresh Co., Loblaws, Metro, T&T, Galleria Supermarket and Whole Foods, Pusateri's, Bloor Street Market, Fresh & Wild and Galleria Supermarket will be closed, with a few confirmed exceptions listed below.
- Rabba's (various locations) - open 24 hours
- Food Depot (155 Dupont St., at Davenport) - open 24 hours
- Bloor Superfresh (384 Bloor St. W). - open 24 hours
- Kitchen Table (10 Queens Quay West) - 9 a.m. to 11 p.m., (389 Spadina Rd.) - 7 a.m. to 10 p.m., (595 Bay St., at Atrium on Bay) - 10 a.m to 8 p.m., (705 King St. West) - 8 a.m. to 12 a.m.
- All Beer Stores and LCBO stores will be closed.
- Wine Rack - all locations closed
- For a complete list of indie bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
MALLS & ATTRACTIONS
Malls citywide are closed, including Eaton Centre, Vaughan Mills, Dufferin Mall, Yorkdale, Sherway Gardens, Fairview Mall, Scarborough Town Centre, Bayview Village.
- The Art Gallery of Ontario
- The Ontario Science Centre
- The Royal Ontario Museum
- The Toronto Zoo
Did I miss anything? Add it to the comments below.
Photo by Marcanadian in the blogTO Flickr pool.