Vote for your favourite photo of Nuit Blanche 2016
Nuit Blanche is now just a distant memory. During this year's all-night art party, we once again partnered with the City of Toronto on the official event photo challenge. Hundreds emailed or tagged their photos with the #blogTOnbTO hashtag. From Director X's project "Death of the Sun" to the Fallen Water Niagara Escarpment at Brookfield Place the entries we received were awe-inspiring.
These are the 10 finalists selected as part of this year's photo challenge.
1. Lead photo Death of the Sun by @benroffelsen.
2. Literature vs. Traffic by @nnvv_.
3. PNEUMA by @jackmanchiu.
4. Stax of Wax by @souschef_jeff.
5. Urban Syncopation by @rentimestwo.
6. Fallen Water Niagara Escarpment by @zzoomed.
7. Death of the Sun by @bijouxbizou.
8.Korsi by @neil.v.
9. Broken Watches by @ange_kan.
10. Drake by @byteable.
VOTE FOR YOUR FAVOURITE PHOTO
Prizes for the top three photos include:
Voting in the poll ends at 11:59 p.m. on October 28, 2016. Good luck to all finalists!
Join the conversation Load comments