What's open and closed on Boxing Day 2013 in Toronto:
- LCBO and Beer stores
- Government offices and banks
- Public libraries and museums
- City services like garbage pick-up
- No mail delivery
- The Zoo is closed on account of ice damage
- Most grocery stores (although some will close earlier than usual)
- Major movie theatres
- Toronto's public skating rinks will be open from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.
- Ripley's Aquarium Toronto (9am-9pm), AGO, ROM, The Zoo
- Eaton Centre: 7am-10pm
- Yorkdale: 8am-8pm
- Fairview Mall: 8am-8pm
- Dufferin Mall: 9am-8pm
- Scarborough Town Centre: 8am-8pm
- Shops at Don Mills: 9am-8pm
- Sherway Gardens: 7am-9pm
- Pacific Mall: 11am-8pm
- The TTC will operate on a Saturday schedule.
Boxing Day Sales
Photo by Dubes in the blogTO Flickr pool.