Boxing Day Sales in Toronto 2013
Boxing Day Sales in Toronto are the best way to remedy whatever bad gifts you found under the tree today. And, really, it's a day when almost everyone in the city is scattered inside malls and on the streets trying to score a deal, whether they celebrated Christmas or otherwise. Though December 26th usually involves crowds, panicked frenzies, parking wars, and general discomfort, it's worth it when you walk away with a great deal.
So, whether it's clothing, electronics, or a little something for your home, here are some limited time Boxing Day sales going on in Toronto for 2013.
This new sister store to Ossington's Lost & Found is offering shoppers 30 - 50% off merchandise with the exception of Alden and accessories. This means you fellas can get your well-deserved Engineered Garments or Patrik Ervell fix at up to half off! The boutique is open from 10 am until 7 pm on Boxing Day. If you can't make it, don't fret! The sale continues throughout the week (while quantities last).
TNT wants to be off to a fresh start in the New Year! That's a good thing for everyone - they're pushing all their sale merchandise out at an additional 50% - 70% off tomorrow! All locations are offering the insane deal, so head over to Hazelton Lanes (87 Avenue Rd), Eglinton (390 - 394 Eglinton Ave W), or Bayview Village (2901 Bayview Ave) to get your luxury/designer fix for less.
Uncle Otis - a.k.a. one of the best places to find menswear in Toronto - is having a super impressive Boxing Day sale! They're offering up to 60% off on clothing and footwear - including treasures by Oliver Spencer, Fjall Raven, Wings & Horns, and Creep. The doors will be open from 10 am until 7 pm.
Over the Rainbow
Over The Rainbow isn't taking Boxing Day lightly! They'll be offering 50% off all seasonal denim, 30% off all fall fashion gear, and 20% off select denim and fashion items. Plus - on top of the all - they'll have a handful of door crasher discount items marked under $50!
Homegrown - the best place to get Canadian fashion all in one place - has everything marked at up to 75% off. This means you have absolutely no excuse not to support amazing local designers like Emily Woudenberg and Greta Constantine! I know I'm already eyeing a Dylanium Knits oversized wool scarf ($179) in both colours!
- Blue Button Shop: Up to 60% off Fall/Winter items, including high quality Japanese denim at 25% off.
- Bridge + Bardot: All items marked at 40 - 50% off
- Bicyclette: Take 40% off all regular priced items and an additional 20% off on already reduced merchandise
- Annie Amie: Everything marked up to 70% off. Door open at 12.
- Soop Soop: A mark-down triple threat! Print/magazines at 10% off, new clothing/accessories at 20% off, and vintage clothing/accessories at 30% off!
- Lost and Found: 20 - 50% off, with the exception of select footwear and accessories.
- John Fluevog: For the first time ever, John Fluevog's kicking off their big sale on boxing day! Select footwear will be marked up to 60% off.
- Sylvie & Shimmy: 30 - 50% off everything in store - a perfect excuse to stock up on cute Korean garb!
- Elevator: 75% off silk and cashmere scarves, men's and women's gloves, and leather goods, as well as 20% off select jewelry pieces.
- VSP Consignment: All fall/winter clothing is 70% off, and shoes/accessories are individually reduced.
Tons of items will be marked to lower price points both in stores and online. Meet your New Year resolutions with a new, high resolution LG LCD TV for $599 or capture every waking moment with a Canon 60D DSLR for $799.
Best Buy's bringing their merchandise to the lowest of low prices. Every deal is different, but just to give you an idea, you can get a Sony DVD player for just $39 - and do it justice with Precision Acoustics tower speakers for $299.
West Elm's been marking things down for the whole week - expect new things at up to 70% off tomorrow! Snag a deal on an organic cotton bed set or an ultra-modern vanity. The sale runs until quantities last, so hurry over and don't let the chance slip by!
Haveli Home - a furniture and home décor shop filled to the brim with old and new goods from India - is giving you an opportunity to redecorate for less! Take 40% off furniture, including their stunning upholster items, as well as 30% off quilts/blankets and 20% off pillows. The sale runs until January 5th.
Take advantage of Gilt's free shipping by snagging designer labels and colourful home décor at up to 80% off! With an exclusive membership, you'll have access to steals like cashmere throws at $180 (original retail price $435) and novelty lamps at $107 (original retail price $235).