Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- The Neighbourhood Food Festival by Luminato pops up this weekend at Union Station from noon to 8 p.m. on Saturday, June 18 and noon to 6 p.m. on Sunday, June 19. Admission is free for the two-day smorgasbord featuring 16 restaurants, food demos, a bar and DJ sets.
- The Queers For Dinner picnic at Christie Pits is on Saturday, June 18 from 3:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. Celebrate Pride month at this low-key, drop-in event featuring vegan/vegetarian-friendly snacks, frisbee, board games and friends.
- Whisky expert Heather Greene discusses the role that whisky played in the history of cinema following a screening of The Angels' Share at TIFF's Food on Film happening Wednesday, June 29 at the Bell Lightbox.
- TD Taste of Asia 2016 is on Saturday June 25 from 11 a.m. to midnight and Sunday June 26 from 11 a.m. to 7 p.m. The event features food vendors, a midway and non-stop multicultural performances.
- Jump hosts a wine dinner with Mission Hill on Tuesday, June 28. The reception and three-course dinner from chef Luke Kennedy is $80.
- Tickets ($60) are on sale now for Southern Comfort, a dinner presented by U-Feast at Thoroughbred Food & Drink on Wednesday, June 29. Find watermelon salad topped with fried chicken skin, creamed grits with pickled shrimp, brisket with butter beans and more on the menu.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email email@example.com
Photo of Parts & Labour at Luminato by Hector Vasquez..