What's open on Victoria Day 2019 in Toronto is vital information to plan the big day ahead. Whether you need to do last minute shopping or are looking for something fun to do, let this be your guide on May 20. Also, don't forget about the fireworks shows.
Here's what's open and closed this Victoria Day Monday in Toronto.
- Municipal buildings
- Canada Post offices
- The TTC will operate on a holiday service schedule
Popbox MicroMrkt will be open for regular hours on the holiday Monday. Photo by Jesse Milns.
- It's worth calling ahead to restaurants before heading out — many already consider Monday a day off.
- Most major grocery chains will be closed on Victoria Day, with a few confirmed exceptions listed below.
Indie bottle shops in Toronto will be your source for booze on Victoria Day. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- For a complete list of indie bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
Many malls including the CF Toronto Eaton Centre will be open for shopping. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Bayview Village Shops
- CF Fairview Mall
- CF Sherway Gardens
- Dufferin Mall
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Yorkville Village
The Aga Khan Museum will be one of the many attractions open on May 20. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Canada's Wonderland Splash Works