What's open on Good Friday 2019 in Toronto will help you plan for the day ahead. Whether you need to go grocery shopping, looking for some new duds to wear over the long weekend or you're on the hunt for something fun to do, let this be your ultimate guide.
Here's what's open and closed this Good Friday in Toronto this year.
- Municipal buildings
- Canada Post office
- The TTC will operate on a holiday service schedule
Fish and chips restaurants like High Street Fish and Chips will be in full force come Good Friday. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- It's worth calling ahead to restaurants before heading out.
- Most major grocery chains will be closed on Good Friday, with a few confirmed exceptions listed below.
Indie bottle shops across the city will be your source for booze on April 19. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- For a complete list of indie bottle shops in Toronto, see this directory. Holiday hours are provided where applicable, but we advise calling ahead to confirm.
The Eaton Centre will be keeping the doors open on Friday. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Bayview Village Shops
- CF Fairview Mall
- CF Sherway Gardens
- Dufferin Mall
- Scarborough Town Centre
- Square One Shopping Centre
- Vaughan Mills
- Yorkdale Shopping Centre
- Yorkville Village
Take a trip to the moon by visiting the Aga Khan Museum. Photo by Hector Vasquez.
- Bata Shoe Museum
- Canada's Wonderland