10 signs you live in Bloordale
Bloordale doesn't really have a defining feature by which people who live in other neighbourhoods identify it aside from its location. It's not brunch central. It's not a place Vogue Magazine has declared as super cool. But for those who live here, there's a charm to its not fully polished character.
Here are 10 signs you live in Bloordale.
1. You lament that fact that you have to leave the neighbourhood to find a decent butcher, fishmonger, and cheese shop.
3. You've snapped a drunken Instagram photo of the pun-happy sign at Dovercourt Baptist Church outside of Dufferin Station.
4. You find it at least somewhat hard to believe that the House of Lancaster and Club Paradise don't seem to make the neighbourhood all that seedy. Well, these days at least.
5. Despite passing by hundreds of times, the temptation to stop and peer in the window of Earth Echoes Reptile Centre never seems to cease.
6. You can't believe that there still isn't a 24 hour convenience store anywhere to be found.
7. The thought has, however, struck you that Tower City Dollar & Variety is the greatest store in the world. It has everything. If only it was open later...
8. You regularly cut through the alley beside 3 Speed to access Dufferin Mall and pity those who don't know about the shortcut.
10. You've window shopped countless times at the cluster of furniture stores near Lansdowne, but never actually bought anything.
What did I miss? Add your suggestions in the comments.
Join the conversation Load comments