"Autumn" Photo Contest
Here we go again! It's time to announce a new theme in the blogTO photo contests series. For this next theme we're asking for your take on "Autumn". Are you a nature buff that likes to photograph the changing colours of the trees? Got pumpkin fever? Have a Halloween costume that's drop-dead amazing? This time of year is full of colour and fun. Get out there before Toronto turns into a frigid slush pool! Remember, creative interpretations are encouraged! The details:
Current theme: "Autumn"
Flickr Tag: blogTOautumncontest
Submission deadline: Friday, November 3rd, midnight eastern time
Important: Please continue reading for full contest descriptions and rules.
How to participate:
1. Visit this blog and watch for contest theme announcements..
2. Go through your collections or get out there with your cameras and capture your interpretations of the theme. You'll have about two weeks to work on it.
3. Each participant can submit up to three images per theme. If a participant submits more than three entries, only the first three will be considered.
4. Upload your contest submissions to the blogTO Flickr Pool, tagged with the string "blogTOautumncontest". If you are not already a Flickr user, you'll need to first create an account, then join the blogTO Group before adding your tagged photos to the pool. Only images that are properly tagged and submitted via the blogTO Flickr pool will be considered for prizes.
5. Be sure to submit before the posted deadline. Submissions received after the deadline will not be eligible.
6. Watch for winner announcements on the site.
Images must be JPEGs, and be a minimum of 600px on their longest side.
Images must be tagged: blogTOautumncontest.
Digital and analog methods, and darkroom techniques are permitted.
The contest is open to Ontario residents only. The winning photo will be chosen by the blogTO editorial team.
We're looking forward to seeing your entries!
(photos: Jerrold Litwinenko)
Join the conversation Load comments