Win a Canon Camcorder in blogTO's Inaugural Photo Contest
Calling all shutterbugs, snapshooters, camera hobbyists, and Flickr addicts... blogTO is excited to announce the launch of our new, bi-weekly, themed photo contests! Twice per month we'll be accepting your creative photographic interpretations of a variety of interesting themes - and the fun starts today!
For our first theme (and perhaps inspired by the rather unbearable, record-breaking heat) we're asking for your take on "chill". Creative interpretations are great! The details:
Current theme: "CHILL"
Submission deadline: Sunday, Aug 13th, midnight eastern time
Please continue reading for full contest descriptions and rules.
How to participate:
1. Visit this blog and watch for contest theme announcements to come every other Wednesday.
2. Go through your collections or get out there with your cameras and capture your interpretations of the theme. You'll have a little less than two weeks to work on each one.
3. Each participant can submit up to three images per theme. If a participant submits more than three entries, only the first three will be considered.
4. Upload your contest submissions to the blogTO Flickr Pool, tagged with the string "blogTOphotocontest". If you are not already a Flickr user, you'll need to first create an account, then join the blogTO Group before adding your tagged photos to the pool. Only images that are properly tagged and submitted via the blogTO Flickr pool will be considered for prizes.
5. Be sure to submit before the posted deadline. Submissions received after the deadline will not be eligible.
6. Watch for winner announcements every two weeks.
7. Go to step 1 :)
Images must be JPEGs, and be a minimum of 600px on their longest side.
The contest is open to Ontario residents only. The winning photo will be chosen by the blogTO editorial team.
We're looking forward to seeing your entries!
Join the conversation Load comments