blogTO Photo Contest: "Red"
blogTO is excited to announce the next theme in our bi-weekly, themed photo contests! For this next theme we're asking for your take on "RED". Remember, creative interpretations are encouraged! We also really like photos of or taken in and of our great city. The details:
Current theme: "RED"
Flickr Tag: blogTOredcontest
Submission deadline: Sunday, Sept 10th, midnight eastern time
Important: Please continue reading for full contest descriptions and rules.
(photo: Jerrold Litwinenko)
How to participate:
1. Visit this blog and watch for contest theme announcements to come every other Wednesday.
2. Go through your collections or get out there with your cameras and capture your interpretations of the theme. You'll have a little less than two weeks to work on each one.
3. Each participant can submit up to three images per theme. If a participant submits more than three entries, only the first three will be considered.
4. Upload your contest submissions to the blogTO Flickr Pool, tagged with the string "blogTOredcontest". If you are not already a Flickr user, you'll need to first create an account, then join the blogTO Group before adding your tagged photos to the pool. Only images that are properly tagged and submitted via the blogTO Flickr pool will be considered for prizes.
5. Be sure to submit before the posted deadline. Submissions received after the deadline will not be eligible.
6. Watch for winner announcements every two weeks.
7. Go to step 1 :)
Images must be JPEGs, and be a minimum of 600px on their longest side.
Images must be tagged: blogTOredcontest.
Digital and analog methods, and darkroom techniques are permitted.
The contest is open to Ontario residents only. The winning photo will be chosen by the blogTO editorial team.
We're looking forward to seeing your entries!
Join the conversation Load comments