St. Patrick's Day 2014 events in Toronto
St. Patrick's Day events in Toronto go down at the Smiling Buddha courtesy of June Records, at The Flying Beaver, The Guvernment, Clinton's, F-Stop, The Horseshoe, and of course many more: check our St. Patrick's Day round-up post for even more options.
Toronto Fashion Week also begins today and runs through the weekend. Those in a party mood should hit up the launch party tonight at the Thompson Hotel with DJ Fizza providing the soundtrack. For more ways to get involved in Fashion Week check out this handy guide.
And don't forget that Early Monthly Segments celebrates its 5th anniversary with a screenings of a number of short films. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Toronto Fashion Week
- Toronto Fashion Week Launch Party
- Early Monthly Segments #61 5th Anniversary Screening
- Elvis Monday
- New Music 101: Paul Hodge At The Controls
ST. PATRICK'S DAY EVENTS
- Shamerock - St. Patrick's Day Party
- F-Stop - Electric Shamrock Official St. Patrick's Day Party
- F*^@ It, I'm Irish.
- I'm Shmacked Canada // St. Patrick's Day @ The Guvernment
- Our Third Anniversary & St. Patrick's Day - at the Flying Beaver Pubaret
- Mary Margaret O'Hara with special guests at the Horseshoe Tavern