Toronto Restaurant Openings: East Thirty Six, La Creole, The Citizen, Feast, Crepes and Co.
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- East Thirty Six is now open at 36 Wellington Street East across from the Flatiron building.
- The Citizen opens today Thursday March 20th at 522 King Street, formerly the Brant House.
- La Creole is now open at 810 St. Clair Avenue West specializing in French Caribbean, Creole and Haitian cuisine.
- Little Buddha Bar is now open at 1661 Bloor Street West near High Park. While it's firstly a watering hole, the menu boasts marinated pork on bun, pizza and potato pancakes.
- Feast, an allergy-friendly food store and prepared eats destination is coming soon to 881 Queen Street West.
- Crepes and Co., a European cafe is set to open at 1167 Queen Street West across from The Drake Hotel.
- The Workshop by Latitude is soon to open at 331 Roncesvalles Avenue, formerly the Fat Cat Wine Bar.
- Lynn Crawford's fine foods shop Ruby Eats (742 Queen St. East) is closed.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo from La Creole