Toronto Restaurant Openings: Citta, Uncle Tony's, CC Lounge, Queen St. Warehouse, CJ's Deli, Drupati's
- Citta, a new rustic Italian eatery in City Place, is now open at 92 Fort York Blvd., serving up dishes like buffalo ricotta tortellini with walnut pesto.
- Uncle Tony's, a new restaurant channeling '60s-style Italian American eateries (checkered tablecloths and all) is now open at 38 Wellington St. Their menu features antipasti, mozza sticks and spaghetti with smoked mozzarella-stuffed meatballs.
- CC Lounge, a whisky lounge and supper club set in the historic Beardmore Building at 45 Front St., is now open.
- The newly relocated Court Jester Pub is now open at 681 Danforth Ave. along with CJ's Deli in the front room, which serves up an expansive menu featuring smoked meat sandwiches, wings and burgers.
- Queen St. Warehouse, the latest from El Furniture opens this weekend at 232 Queen St., formerly Everest.
- The newest outpost of Delica Kitchen is open for business at 920 Queen St. West.
Here's a roundup of some of the notable Toronto businesses that closed in 2014.
See also: The 10 biggest restaurant flops in Toronto for 2014
Here are 10 restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto.
Here are my top picks of restaurants for New Year's dinner in Toronto.