Here are 15 restaurants and bars serving booze until 4 a.m. on October 1st.
- The 7th Annual Smoke's Poutinerie World Poutine Eating Championship takes place at Yonge-Dundas Square this Saturday, Oct. 1.
- October 1 is International Sake Day and the Sake Institute of Ontario kicks off the celebrations today with a tasting experience featuring the newly announced winners of the 3rd annual Toronto International Sake Challenge.
- Fall In Love with Rioja Wines at Skin + Bones on Thursday, Oct. 6. Tickets are $65.
"We love our chai, and there's no chai out there that really tastes like chai," says Sukaina Ebrahim who started Elchi Chai Shop with her sister Sayyeda.
Here's your ultimate guide to late night eats available during Nuit Blanche this year.
Toronto Restaurant Openings: Smoke Signals, Cadillac Jenkins, Birreria Volo, Hungry Amoo, Philthy Philly's
- Birreria Volo, the new offshoot from the folks behind Bar Volo, is now open at 612 College St.
- Hungry Amoo, a cocktail and snack bar, is now open at 74 Ossington Ave. Find Scotch eggs, falafel and oysters on the menu.
- Upmarket steakhouse STK is now open and accepting reservations at 153 Yorkville Ave.
Here's where to eat Thanksgiving dinner in Toronto for 2016.