Here are my picks for the top fish and chips by Toronto neighbourhood.
The best fish and chips in Toronto
The top 10 under the radar fish and chips in Toronto
- Schnitzel Hub, a European bistro and bar that already boasts one Thornhill location, is now open at 1415 Yonge St. where Chef of India used to be.
- Raise the Root Organic Market, the new retail outfit from the same folks behind Front Door Organic delivery service, celebrates their grand opening this weekend at 1164 Queen St. East.
- Baju, a new southern BBQ concept from Zane Caplansky, is now operating inside the Monarch Tavern (12 Clinton St.)
- HG Bar & Restaurant at 3585 Keele St. is now open in North York, serving up German beer and wood-smoked pork hocks.
- New vegetarian takeout counter Veghed is now open at 1199 Dundas St. West.
Here are my picks for 10 restaurants in Toronto that would work well for corporate dinners, events and other big gatherings.
See also: 10 great ideas for corporate events and after-work social functions in Toronto