This locally based grocery delivery service will bring Costo products right to your apartment doorstep. Vitaliy and Madeline Savitsky, a husband and wife team, launched the company.
- La Diperie, the popular Montreal soft serve chain, has landed in Toronto. Find customizable cones on the menu dipped in chocolate and rolled in various toppings.
- Central Texas-style smoke pit J&J Bar-B-Que is now open at 193 Baldwin St. in Kensington Market. There's chopped brisket, sausages and ribs on the menu.
- Hibachi Steakhouse is now open at 550 Wellington St. W. inside the Thompson Hotel. No need to travel up to St. Clair to satisfy your cravings for Nutella slathered burgers.
- Holy Chuck Burgers has opened a downtown location at 586 Yonge St., just north of Wellesley.
- Lavelle, a massive new poolside bar, lounge and restaurant is now open on the 16th floor of 627 King St. W. The rooftop oasis boasts cabanas and booths complemented by poolside DJs, a garden and a floating playground.
Here's a roundup of bars serving way late this Canada Day long weekend in Toronto.
Here are 8 restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto.
Check out what's available to eat and drink at the Union Summer Market in this photo gallery.
Located atop the new Freed building at 629 King St. W., Lavelle will include a massive pool and French food courtesy of the former La Societe executive chef Romain Avril. It'll also feature 16,000 square feet of patio space for you to get your groove on.