What's open and closed August long weekend in Toronto 2012:
SATURDAY AND SUNDAY
Government offices and banks as per normal schedule
Major attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, ROM, Science Centre, and Canada's WonderlandThe Eaton Centre, Pacific Mall, Vaughan Mills, and Square One shopping mallsAmsterdam Brewery retail store (21 Bathurst St.) SteamWhistle Brewery (255 Bremner Blvd.)Most Beer Store locations will operate under normal hoursWine Rack locationsMost grocery storesMany stores in the downtown core will operate under normal hours, but call ahead to confirm
- Government offices and banks
- No mail delivery
- 350 LCBO stores will be open across the province. Check the store locator to see if one will be open near you.
- Major attractions like the CN Tower, Toronto Zoo, ROM, Science Centre, and Canada's Wonderland
- Amsterdam Brewery retail store (21 Bathurst St.)
- SteamWhistle Brewery (255 Bremner Blvd.)
- Some locations of The Beer Store will be open. Check their store locator for a full list.
- Most Wine Rack locations
- The Eaton Centre (10am-6pm), Pacific Mall (11am-8pm), Vaughan Mills (10am-7pm) and Square One (11am-6pm) shopping malls
- Rabba's (various locations) and Food Depot (155 Dupont St., at Davenport)
- Many grocery stores will be open (and operating under regular hours) including several Loblaws and Sobey's locations
The TTC will be running on holiday service (Sunday service with a start of 6 am)