Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Double Trouble Brewing and The Food Dudes join forces for a series of pop-ups this summer at the Gardiner Museum (111 Queens Park) in part of the recurring Park Avenue Pop Up. The first event is happening today, Friday, June 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. while additional pop-ups are planned for July 17, August 14 and September 11.
- Mac & Cheese Fest, a three day festival devoted to the nostalgic comfort food starts tonight and runs all weekend wrapping up on Sunday, June 7. Liberty Market host the free festival that is promises live music, street performances and vendors including Cheesewerks, Cardinal Rule, and Local Public Eatery.
- The Toronto Raw Vegan Festival is on at 918 Bathurst Street (north of Bloor Street) this Saturday, June 6, from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. and in Sunday, June 7, from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Admission is free for the event featuring food demos, sampling, guest speakers, food vendors, and more.
- Toronto Taste presented by The Daniels Corporation, takes place this Sunday, June 7 from 6pm at Corus Quay. The Second Harvest fundraiser event will feature 50 chefs and a startling array of beverages. Tickets are still available for $250, including all food and drink plus a charitable tax receipt issued for $125.
- High Tea & High Tops in part of Chef Feswick's Freestyle at The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen St. West), takes place Wednesday, June 10 from 7pm to 11pm. Look forward to a selection of $5 dishes including canapĂŠs, pastries and cocktails that can be had five at a time for $20.
- Chef Rob Gentile teams up with Michelin star chef and restaurateur Andrea Berton for Sotto una buona stella, a dinner at Buca Osteria & Bar (53 Scollard St.) on Sunday, June 14. Tickets are $300 per person for a six-course showcase of Italy's rich culinary traditions. Proceeds will benefit Community Food Centres Canada (CFCC).
- Tickets are still available for both nights of The Stop's Night Market taking place on June 16 and 17 from 7pm to at 181 Sterling Road. The fundraiser event for The Stop Community Food Centre is billing 48+ food and drink purveyors unique to each night in an AYCE feeding frenzy for $100.
- Tilde (699 Danforth Ave.) is hosting Tacos & Beer for Carnivores in partnership with Wellington Brewery on June 17., for one night only, we are offering an exclusive prix fixe dinner with 7 courses and five Wellington half-pints for $33.
- U-Feast hosts Biker Chef Ivan Flowers Hits Hogtown in part of its Chef Concert Series this summer. Priced at $125 per person, the dinner will take place on Thursday, June 18 at Boehmer (93 Ossington Ave) and will feature a protein heavy menu including lobster bisque, quail, pork belly and more.
Photo from Mac and Cheese Fest