10 signs you live in Thornhill
Thornhill is a quaint little suburb just outside of Toronto. While it may not be as exciting as some of Toronto's other neighbourhoods it has its own little quirks that make it special. Many may be unfamiliar with what goes on here but us residents know it all too well.
Here are 10 signs you live in Thornhill.
1. You absolutely loathe the Promenade Mall but constantly find yourself there.
3. You have to explain where you live by saying, "just keep driving north on Bathurst Street."
5. You live with your parents.
7. Cabbing/Ubering downtown for a night out is one of your biggest ongoing expenses.
8. You're still mourning the loss of Belly Buster even though you probably never visited. RIP turkey bacon subs.
9. You laugh at the thought of going to The Tickled Toad but know you'll probably end up there on a night out.
10. You say you're from Toronto.
What did I miss? Add more signs to the comments.
Photo of Centre Street Deli by Hector Vasquez.
Join the conversation Load comments