10 signs you live in Thornhill
Thornhill is a quaint little suburb just outside of Toronto. While it may not be as exciting as some of Toronto's other neighbourhoods it has its own little quirks that make it special. Many may be unfamiliar with what goes on here but us residents know it all too well.
Here are 10 signs you live in Thornhill.
1. You absolutely loathe the Promenade Mall but constantly find yourself there.
2. Your weekend brunch debate consists of picking between What A Bagel or Bagel World. Either way you are going to spend the first ten minutes upon arrival saying hello to everyone you know.
3. You have to explain where you live by saying, "just keep driving north on Bathurst Street."
4. You brag about knowing (or knowing someone) who knows Hayden Christensen, Milos Raonic or Andrew Wiggins.
5. You live with your parents.
6. You thank the heavens that Centre Street Deli, one of the city's best delis, is in your neck of the woods.
7. Cabbing/Ubering downtown for a night out is one of your biggest ongoing expenses.
8. You're still mourning the loss of Belly Buster even though you probably never visited. RIP turkey bacon subs.
9. You laugh at the thought of going to The Tickled Toad but know you'll probably end up there on a night out.
10. You say you're from Toronto.
What did I miss? Add more signs to the comments.
Photo of Centre Street Deli by Hector Vasquez.
Join the conversation Load comments