10 signs you live in the Beaches
The Beaches is known for its stellar view of the Toronto skyline, questionable water quality and cute little shops. While us residents are well aware of these things, we also know they're not the foundation of our small but mighty community.
Here are 10 signs you live in the Beaches.
1. You own a dog, and that dog probably has its own wardrobe.
2. You prefer The Fox to The Beach Cinemas - and not only because it's licensed.
3. You have a strong opinon about all the condo buildings popping up (R.I.P. Lick's).
4. You're used to the smell of the lake, which is sometimes not so great.
5. You judge people that walk along Queen Street in their bathing suits.
6. You dread the potential for a short turn at Kingston on your daily commute.
7. At least one of your family members identifies as a runner.
8. You know you'll probably get a ticket if you aren't parked at home.
9. The sound of construction is pretty much white noise to you.
10. You're still not completely sure why the Beach Mall exists or why it's called a mall to begin with.
What did I miss? Add more signs to the comments.
Join the conversation Load comments