Hidden Diary Hunt: Kensington Market
After my little adventure in search of Toronto's First Post Office, I received a few requests to create a similar mission without the answers, for readers to solve. Now I have just such a mission for you!
Pictured above is a little notebook named "The Omnipresent Diary" (TOD, for short). I have left him somewhere in Kensington Market. Find him, and write something inside. Your name, a doodle, a Shakespearean sonnet... it's up to you. I'll try to include some of the responses in the next TOD post, as well as reveal the location.
You have a month before TOD moves to a new location and the next hunt begins!
1. Begin at Wanda's Pie in the Sky.
2. You may enjoy a cookie there, if you like (I recommend the Chewy Ginger). On the wall behind the pie display case, there are two clocks side by side. Note the colour of the clock on the left.
3. Exit Wanda's. Wander south on Augusta Ave. Keep an eye out for signs that are this colour. One of these signs will have a shade of this colour in the name of the establishment it belongs to.
4. Face the establishment. Now turn around 180 degrees and walk straight, until you reach the STOP sign.
5. Facing the STOP sign, turn left.
6. There will be a friendly-looking Kensington landmark before you. In fact, you may be tempted to give it a hug...
7. As you hug it, you will see three rings: orange, red, and gold.
8. Find TOD on the gold ring.
Have fun! Try not to spoil things for anyone should you leave a comment on this post, and please don't tamper with TOD once you find him.
Join the conversation Load comments