Today in Toronto: Breakfast Club, Men's Fashion Week, Kevin McDonald, Echo & the Bunnymen, Kiss
Today in Toronto catch a free screening of The Breakfast Club at Fort York Garrison Common. These dour teens will be sure to put a smile on your face! Echo & the Bunnymen, Kiss, and Def Leppard are all in town. What year is it? Who cares. It's summer.
UPDATE: Due to Thunderstorm warnings tonight's screening at Fort York has been canceled.
It's Men's Fashion Week from now until Thursday. Will anyone notice? Will Kevin McDonald aka the Kids In The Hall guy make a joke about it at the John Candy Box Theatre? The Workroom on Queen will host "popcorn, iced tea and stitching" which we all know means hardcore gossip about everyone else on Queen Street. And their little dogs too. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- Fashion: Men's Fashion Week (Fairmont Royal York Hotel)
- Comedy: Kevin McDonald (John Candy Box Theatre / The Second City Training Centre)
- Film: The Breakfast Club (Fort York Garrison Common)
- Music: Echo & the Bunnymen (Danforth Music Hall)
- Hair & Makeup: Kiss and Def Leppard (Molson Ampitheatre)
- We Know What You Did Last Summer: August Stitch n' Bitch (The Workroom)
- City: Hogtown Trivia (The Gladstone)