Today in Toronto: Game of Thrones Dinner, ReelWorld, Tell Me Something Good, Food Trucks VS City Hall
Today in Toronto we must ask: would you pay $175 for a Game of Thrones inspired dinner at Cote de Boeuf? Because (perhaps more importantly) you could. Meanwhile, the ReelWorld Film Fest kicks off a line up of 79 films in total. Miss playing truth or dare? The Gladstone does too. In anticipation of the Feminist Porn Awards, Tell Me Something Good invites you to play games and throw your name into their (sexy) hat. Looking for drama? Food Trucks are swarming City Hall at 11am. For more events, click on over to our events section.
- 2014 ReelWorld Film Festival
- A Feast for Kings - Cote de Boeuf hosts A Game of Thrones Inspired Dinner
- Holodeck Follies - Star Trek Variety Show
- Tell Me Something Good: April Sexy Storytelling Slam
- The Gigli Concert
- Food Truck Rally at City Hall