Noble Hop is a new shop at Dundas and Dufferin. Owner Dave Crum's goal is to idiot-proof the experience of brewing your own beer. Crum was a quick convert to...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
St. Andrew Poultry, a Kensington Market fixture for fresh and affordable fowl since 1962, has undergone a huge makeover. People who still fondly remember the days when you could go...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Healthy Planet on Danforth is the company's first storefront foray into Toronto's central core. But the new address isn't the only novel thing this company is introducing with its Danforth...
The Beer Academy isn't trying to take over the world. It took me some time to wrap my head around the idea that the newly-renovated former home of Duggan's Brewery...
BB Cafe has been thriving in North York in the heart of the Persian community for the past two years, though the cafe strikes me as the type that would...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (30)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (9)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Schmaltz Appetizing Loved it all,, great memories of Bubie's food. However, your next consideration is an ambulance on call outside
- BB Cafe North of St Clair? I will go for sure
- Tealish VANESSA, DAVID'S TEA SELLS LOOSE LEAF TEA WITH FENNEL IN IT. *tea my baby *North African Mint *Licorice Twist *Sweet Dreams *Le Digestif
- Tealish TOASTY ALMOND FROM TEAHLISH IS THE EXACT SAME AS DAVIDS NUMBER ONE SELLER - FOREVER NUTS. VANESSA, DAVID'S TEA SELLS LOOSE LEAF TEA WITH FENNEL IN IT. *tea my baby *North African Mint *Licorice...
- Moberly Natural Foods you will like the food and the prices. you will love the people
- Evergreen Natural Foods This place has an awful customer service. I called to find out prices for products I was going to go and purchase and when I called the owner answered. After...
- Johnvince Foods Yes, they do!
- International Cheese I really like cheese .. I think I should give it a try very yummy
- The Beer Academy oh oh http://www.blogto.com/eat_drink/2014/12/beer_academy_to_be_replaced_by_creemore_brewpub/
- The Candy Bar I had the pleasure of going to The Candy Bar for the first time today and I must say, everything Laura said was dead on. I was having the...
- Toronto Popcorn Company Hi, I believe the address here is wrong. It should be 147 Baldwin, not 47 Baldwin (according to their website)
- Khorak Supermarket I agree with Amir and Aria. They treat customers very badly, specially with their sign at the door and the act of approaching people about their bags. It is insulting....
- International Cheese Inspiring and useful article you have here..
- International Cheese My kids really love cheese.. every they yell on me
- Burak Supermarket Anyone know if the Danforth location is still around?
- Khorak Supermarket I was disappointed with their rude service when checking out my grocery. I noticed that they charged me extra and when I asked they said to contact the manager and...
- 4 Life Natural Foods Was a weekly loyal customer for years. Im a fan of supporting local small businesses. Most his staff are lovely to deal with, and i thought the owner was a...
- Uncle John's Candy Shack You guys might want to consider updating the phone number... you're missing digits here...
- YamChops Yes, Hello. Meat = FOOD (not just from animals). Meat, n. 1. Food, especially: solid food as distinguished from drink. 2. The edible part of something as distinguished from...
- Bespoke Butchers bespoke simple means "made to order" or "custom order" so when i ask for a custom cut of beef or pork not displayed which is cut off the whole hog...
- Schmaltz Appetizing Really bad bagels
- Feast I love this place! Their meat patties are amazing!
- Bespoke Butchers I love bespoke! Sausages and that lime hot sauce are awesome!
- Bespoke Butchers When will people stop using the grossly overused cliché "bespoke"? It is used for hairdressers and just about everything under the sun, and now a butcher shop. Please, get control...
- Gasparro's Meat Market Oddly enough best tzatziki in the universe.
- Tavora Awesome products, terrible customer service
- Leslieville Cheese Market (Donlands) again this place sucks and there grill cheeses are old and hard.
- Leslieville Cheese Market Wow this place is garbage worst service, they don't know anything about cheese and really over priced stay away from this place
- Noble Hop Brampton is a hassle. It's the difference between making this a realistic hobby or not. Besides supporting your local shops makes for a richer community. Started brewing around the same time...
- Schmaltz Appetizing I have to chime in - coming from a guy that's been in the business for 30 plus years , schmulz' pastrami rubbed smoked salmon is unbelievably perfect ! ...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 72 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 46 Comments
- Yummy Market 36 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- International Cheese 32 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 30 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 30 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 27 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 26 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 26 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 26 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 25 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Winterlicious announces 2015 restaurant list
- Toronto Food Events: Riverside Antler Breakfast, IRIE Christmas, Chrismukkah, Yum Cha, Tin Chef
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Citta, Uncle Tony's, CC Lounge, Queen St. Warehouse, CJ's Deli, Drupati's
- The top 30 deadpool in Toronto from 2014
- 10 restaurants you can buy right now in Toronto
- Table 17 owners tapped for Broadview Hotel restaurant
- Beer Academy to be replaced by Creemore brewpub
- The top 25 restaurants for New Year's dinner in Toronto