Feast is a new allergy-friendly gourmet food store located across from the southeast side of Trinity-Bellwoods Park. Only about a week old, the bright, design-conscious space is an inviting and...
YamChops, at College and Montrose, is the latest player in Toronto's vegetarian game. The family business opened its doors Monday, and brands itself as Toronto's first "vegetarian butcher shop." While...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Foodbenders is a new take-out lunch place in the Junction that doesn't sacrifice nutrition or flavour for grab-and-go convenience. After starting to sell their fare in cafes and other local...
Senisi Fine Foods opened last month in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood, selling quality kitchen essentials, sandwiches, coffee, and gelato. As a nearby resident, I was curious to see what Senisi...
Tierra Azteca at Bloor and Dufferin offers Mexican and a smattering of Latin American cuisine. It's a grocery store that doubles as a restaurant and money wiring facility. It's small,...
Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen was born from an apparent seafood drought around the area of Yonge and Eglinton. There's the Metro at the intersection, of course, and a...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Creme Fraiche Market Cafe is pretty much an indoor year-round farmers' market. Scaled down some, of course, but with plenty of artisan and all-natural goodies readily on offer. The new...
Eddystone Meats was made famous by its porchetta. Famous only in a north-of-Sheppard Italian community, perhaps, but famous nonetheless. The family-owned butcher shop has seen its share of changes over...
Valentino's Smokin Salmon is the new kid on the block when it comes to smoked fish, but the family-run shop has already landed on the shelves at Pusateri's, Fiesta Farms,...
Salsicharia Pavao is a fixture in Little Portugal and a longtime Toronto source for imported Portuguese groceries and freshly prepared meats. The butcher shop is family-owned — as many beloved...
Stasis Local Foods is all about eating locally all year round. That is, eating locally all year round without forgoing some of your favourite, though out-of-season foods. So, while you...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Junction (8)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (20)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Custodio's Meats and Eats i have only got bad service from there, i felt the staff was trying to upsell and the guy from the photo (jason i'm assuming?) was brash and dismissive of...
- Gourmeats Love this butcher shop! The chicken sausage is my go-to meal now :)
- FV Foods Bad Service From arranging the booking, talking to the manager, whose also busy doing some cash, didn't even sit down and talk to me but then I still asked my friend...
- Benna's Bakery & Deli Its a babka, a mini one.
- Feast This is sooo exciting! For all you skeptics out there, as someone who gets sick very easily from a variety of every-day foods, this is a VERY good thing for...
- Pasta Pantry The BEST Sheppards Pie....The owner the most happy and friendly guy...
- Mexi-Can Market I'm searching for pesoli corn .. An jalapeño with no vinegar added... Please!!!
- YamChops What a refreshing change - a great idea! I hope someone opens something like this in the UK soon
- Feast Lol: why the need to be snarky? Try something else to puff up your eself esteem. You may educate yourself by reading something on the topic of GMOs.
- Feast Hey M, I went gluten free about 3 years ago after reading Wheat Belly. I lost 45 pounds without much effort, my skin cleared up and I look about 10...
- Feast fyi... http://time.com/2912311/eat-more-gluten-the-diet-fad-must-die/
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Chef Anthony here from fish street, a special thanks to Owen Kleinberg & Gordon Ramz, for there comments, as I have said before all comments are welcome. For some reason...
- Feast Very cool! I'm trying to stay away from gluten. Also I can't have caffein and that Crio Bru Cavalla sounds mighty tasty, as do the donuts... will try soon!
- Feast So, no gluten, diary, egg, wheat...and organic AND GMO free? Well, maybe the next tenant will do better.
- La Boucherie I am Mr. Sabri Fathi work in this area and I have a meat trade craft and experience for 3 years and I am honored to work with you.Thank you..........;)
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto Came here for an early dinner. Tried to stay for dessert, but after receiving our soft serve they asked us to leave because it was busy. There was one other...
- JC Mart Best sushi deal in town!! This place is awesome. They have amazing sushi, and the prices are good too. It gets busy during lunch and dinner hours, so I call in...
- Goodbye Gluten There is a big difference between gluten intolerance and celiac disease. More than 330,000 Canadians are believed to be affected by celiac disease with only approximately 110,000 diagnosed. Those...
- Stock in Trade Seems like a great addition to the growing neighbourhood! Can't wait to check it out
- Stock in Trade Welcome to TO. Keep up the good work. Good luck in the future!
- Continental Foods Hi I have a new idea for making a fresh all natural cookie in continental How can we talk about that and representing the sample? Thanks
- ERAA Supermarket always I go from falmouth ave but did not see any single time this market I will come here soon to see and for shopping because there is asian food...
- Skyland Food Mart Their staff is absolutely RUDE and have no customer service skills whatsoever. I recently wanted to buy a cauliflower which was in the lower part of the shelves where they...
- The Cheese Boutique I live in downtown Toronto and still make my weekly visit to the Cheese Boutique. My experiences are always one of the best parts of my week, staff are so...
- David's Tea David's didn't come to Canada, they ARE Canadian. Having visited numerous outlets throughout the GTA, I have to say that I have never had a bad experience. Their teas are...
- The Cheese Boutique just received a basketful of "goodies" bought at Cheese Boutique from my grateful children. What a shame that some of these overpriced items had to be thrown out due to...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Yah, I don't know about hand selected fish. I live in the neighbourhood and I see a Seacore Seafood truck making deliveries regularly. Unless they have an aquarium on board...
- YamChops ... nobody said you were 'inferior'!?!?
- YamChops I picked up stuff here last week and it was all out-of-the-park AMAZING. Bonus points for being very reasonably priced (except the juice), for making almost everything in-house (we...
- YamChops I agree Marie! If no animals are harmed in the making, its a wonderful idea! It's a great substitute for dishes that are typically made with animal meat (such as...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 59 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- YamChops 50 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 44 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- Yummy Market 34 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 29 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 27 Comments
- International Cheese 26 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 26 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 25 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 25 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 24 Comments
- The Butchers 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 24 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This week on DineSafe: The Whippoorwill, Hogtown Smoke, Origin North, Oliver & Bonacini, Jerk King
- King St. food truck alley to return on a smaller schedule
- The top 5 Middle Eastern brunch restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 boozy brunch restaurants in Toronto
- The 5 oldest bars in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Thrill of the Grill, Oyster Fest, Taste of Thailand, Summer Sundays, Sausage League
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Pulp Kitchen Danforth, Yunaghi, Lobster Monster, Tutti Pizzeria
- This week on DineSafe: New Ho King, Betty's, Weldon Park, Smoke Bourbon, Hero Burger, Bikkuri Sushi