Courage Foods is the kind of place where you can always count on it to smell good inside. This cozy little Upper Beaches grocery store on Kingston Road sells carefully...
Feast is a new allergy-friendly gourmet food store located across from the southeast side of Trinity-Bellwoods Park. Only about a week old, the bright, design-conscious space is an inviting and...
YamChops, at College and Montrose, is the latest player in Toronto's vegetarian game. The family business opened its doors Monday, and brands itself as Toronto's first "vegetarian butcher shop." While...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Foodbenders is a new take-out lunch place in the Junction that doesn't sacrifice nutrition or flavour for grab-and-go convenience. After starting to sell their fare in cafes and other local...
Senisi Fine Foods opened last month in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood, selling quality kitchen essentials, sandwiches, coffee, and gelato. As a nearby resident, I was curious to see what Senisi...
Tierra Azteca at Bloor and Dufferin offers Mexican and a smattering of Latin American cuisine. It's a grocery store that doubles as a restaurant and money wiring facility. It's small,...
Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen was born from an apparent seafood drought around the area of Yonge and Eglinton. There's the Metro at the intersection, of course, and a...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Creme Fraiche Market Cafe is pretty much an indoor year-round farmers' market. Scaled down some, of course, but with plenty of artisan and all-natural goodies readily on offer. The new...
Eddystone Meats was made famous by its porchetta. Famous only in a north-of-Sheppard Italian community, perhaps, but famous nonetheless. The family-owned butcher shop has seen its share of changes over...
Valentino's Smokin Salmon is the new kid on the block when it comes to smoked fish, but the family-run shop has already landed on the shelves at Pusateri's, Fiesta Farms,...
Salsicharia Pavao is a fixture in Little Portugal and a longtime Toronto source for imported Portuguese groceries and freshly prepared meats. The butcher shop is family-owned — as many beloved...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (5)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (18)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- La Fromagerie that's for Dina the busybody just to be clear!
- La Fromagerie scum bag!!!!!!
- Yummy Market Lately the the smoked pork like Balero and e.t.c., offered for slising is so wet, that it comes to my mind somebody in purpose put it for a while into...
- Caribbean Food Basket Hey Sharon, i am importer of Peppers and other vegetables in Canada. i would like to know if you purchase same. please email me your contact so i can follow...
- St. Andrew Poultry This place is a gem. Truly great food - had the shawarma, and I daresay it's even better than Dr. Laffa's.
- St. Andrew Poultry The ready made bbq chicken was good. The store is nice looking. Must say I was disappointed with the prices of meats at the back counter. They...
- Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli I'm definitely going to try this little place . I try to can but some things are better left to the experts. also on the glass subject..I'm sure the...
- T&T Supermarket Reply to James coubo, Don't worry about this asian supermarket . It takes only 1% out of 1.3 billion people from China to satisfy the need of each other.Do the...
- Stock in Trade I just finished the greatest sandwich I have ever eaten. Southern Ham and Aged Cheddar Melt on a French stick. Adorned with the tastiest sauce. Mmmmm! Way to go! S&T
- International Cheese with 40 years in the business, I would not hesitate to get cheese from you guys.
- International Cheese Wow...this is the dream house for every mouse in the world. Yummy...
- Courage Foods This place has delicious food! I've never eaten anything from here that I didn't love. Their loaves are excellent and the aforementioned brownie is the best I've ever...
- Courage Foods Their pizza and sandwiches are delicious and their sticky cinnamon buns are to die for!!!
- St. Andrew Poultry I had the beef brisket sandwich and fries. I must say it was a good size sandwich and the fries were tasty. The new look is great!! The...
- Courage Foods I lived in The Beaches till recently and discovered this place. Their prepared food is delicious (make sure to check also their freezer!) and Karen and Jim are always wonderful...
- Courage Foods I live just east of this wonderful independent business. We've bought farm-fresh veggies, savoury pastries, and bone-sticking soups. A sweet indulgence is a caramel cinnamon roll although it can be...
- The Pantry The Pantry changed ownership a few months ago and is now a Cheese Shop with a focus on Artisanal Canadian Cheese and local accompaniments.
- Courage Foods WOW Looks Good!
- SOMA Chocolate (King West) Hello Soma president and chocolatier-I like many love, love, love your chocolate! Thank you for existing. : ) I just found out I have type 2 diabetes 9BOO HOO!)...
- Gourmeats Lovely place! They are so helpful and everything is fantastic - fair value which is nice too :)
- St. Andrew Poultry I had the miami ribs and fries at the take-out counter and it was delicious. I also took a BBQ chicken with the salad, which was excellent as well. The...
- St. Andrew Poultry They are finally openned about time. I'm on my last supply of meats and I need to re-up. I haven't been to the new store but from the images it...
- St. Andrew Poultry I am glad
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen outstanding food & people; dropped by many times, have had the ceviche, lobster roll, fish & chips, & the seafood salads! Everything has been great...only gripe. Please post your hours,...
- Medium Rare Been here a few times and have always had a great experience. Prices are kind of steep....hence not.going as often as I would like.
- St. Andrew Poultry Can someone explain to me what "torched chicken" is? Is this something I need to experience?!
- Custodio's Meats and Eats I really wanted to love this place. It looks great inside and the selection is something special but....the staff are awful. I've either been short changed or given back the...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen I've been by a few times now, and each time not only was the food delicious but the atmosphere was homey (not phony). That means nobody is wearing a mask,...
- St. Andrew Poultry I used to go to this store when I was studying at U of T. I don't like this new grocery store look, though. $7.99 for a jar of...
- St. Andrew Poultry Just had my first cooked chicken and salad experience at St. Andrews. Must say it was better than my neighbourhood Sobey's. It saved me time this evening and...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 68 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- YamChops 51 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 45 Comments
- Yummy Market 35 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 29 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 29 Comments
- International Cheese 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 26 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 26 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 26 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 24 Comments
- The Butchers 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 24 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Montage Yorkville, Nuit Social, Bake Shoppe, Muncheez Deli Creperie
- Should some Toronto restaurants ban children?
- 10 rules for enjoying Cask Days in Toronto
- The top 10 Jewish bakeries in Toronto
- This week on DineSafe: Waterfalls Indian Tapas, Just Thai, Pancho's Bakery, Burger Brats, Liberty Shawarma
- Queen St. restaurant puts its own reviews on t-shirts
- 20 shots of meat, dumplings & dancing at Ukraine Fest
- New Toronto food truck reinvents Caribbean favourites