The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
The Pantry has quickly become a treasured taste of home for Toronto's Irish expat community; and yes, there actually is a thriving Irish community. Spend a few minutes at The...
Hogtown Charcuterie recently opened in Kensington Market, and its clean, minimalistic design seems to be part of wave of revitalization for the grungy-and-grimey-in-places neighborhood. Long a staple at farmers' markets,...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Healthy Planet on Danforth is the company's first storefront foray into Toronto's central core. But the new address isn't the only novel thing this company is introducing with its Danforth...
The Beer Academy isn't trying to take over the world. It took me some time to wrap my head around the idea that the newly-renovated former home of Duggan's Brewery...
BB Cafe has been thriving in North York in the heart of the Persian community for the past two years, though the cafe strikes me as the type that would...
Pantry offers prepared kosher food made a little bit trendier than at its North York neighbours. And it's not just the decor - though the bright green walls, wooden accents,...
European Quality Meats and Sausages may be closing its Baldwin Street location, but that doesn't mean the more than 50-year-old business will shut down production anytime soon. The original European Meats...
The Butcher's Son has something fantastic called the "Bacon Explosion." The meaty masterpiece consists of seasoned ground pork mixed with sautéed onions, which is formed into a log and encased...
Caribbean Food Basket offers everything to do with Caribbean eats. In fact, this Finch West store just east of Highway 27 is really three shops in one; it's a bakery,...
Toronto Weston Flea Market can be an intimidating place for a first-time visitor. The parking lot on a weekend may be overwhelming enough, but once you emerge from the safety...
Famu totes itself as the only Japanese butcher in Toronto. Technically, it's in the J-Town Japanese mall in Markham, but I suppose the idea still stands. I headed to Famu to...
Ruby Eats is a new shop of chef secrets. And these aren't just any secrets, mind you. Ruby Eats has the choice cookware, the preferred produce, and the favourite finds...
Grande Cheese Factory Outlet is not just a cheese shop. Rather, it's a sprawling Italian superstore, stocked with grocery basics and edible indulgences. While the Orfus Road shop does have...
The Lakeview Storehouse is a grocery store and take-out spot that feels like an old-school pantry. Old wooden crates propped on their sides house an eclectic mix of sauces, jams,...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (8)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (4)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (1)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (26)
- Financial District (3)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Junction (7)
- Kensington Market (21)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (5)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (7)
- Markham (7)
- Mount Pleasant (8)
- North York (42)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (15)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (7)
- West Queen West (4)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (7)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I come across a blog that's both equally educative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Hey are using Wordpress for your blog platform? I'm new to the blog world but I'm trying to get started and set up my own. Do you need any html...
- Junction Craft Brewing I'm curious to find out what blog system you are utilizing? I'm experiencing some minor security issues with my latest blog and I would like to find something more risk-free. Do...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Link exchange is nothing else but it is only placing the other person's web site link on your page at appropriate place and other person will also do similar for...
- Ausef Halal I found the same thing. I went to this store and the owner was talking on the phone the entire time. I bought some chicken from the take out section...
- Kensington Fruit Market Kensington Fruit Market has the best prices for produce in the market. They source as much fresh Ontario produce as possible, and have the best tasting celery in Toronto....
- The Pantry george st diner at richmond and george also has really nice soda bread
- PAT Central I only go their for the red bean fish that they make. Otherwise the place has an horrible attitude if you are not korean / japanese. When trying to get...
- Strictly Bulk The prices are great, the staff are hilarious and super friendly! Great selection of health food and a lot of organic options. They also have some gluten free snack at...
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) The store looks nice & the prepared food is lovely. But the smoothie I ordered was substandard - half the drink was filled with water! It tasted like water with...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen I was so excited when someone told me about this place yesterday that I had to google it. My boyfriend loves fish, as do I and I wanted to take...
- The Candy Bar Was there yesterday and was so impressed by the selection of chocolate bars. If you want mediocre candy go to Bulk Barn (which isn't even that cheap), if you...
- Cumbrae's Nice veal leg scallopini, from young calf. And excellent Boudin Noir blood sausage. Just expect to pay 'restaurant plate' prices to cook your own sometimes, hah. It's your health after...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Are you kidding me!!! This place is outstanding, one of a kind. Hands down the best fish taco in Toronto. I have tried the crab cakes (memorable), calamari po boy...
- The Candy Bar So, you like leaning over and digging into bins after the guy before you sneezed while he scooped up his bonbons. Go right ahead.
- The Candy Bar Sorry, Bulk Barn is for cheap people. I want to go into a candy store that has unique and candies, no matter the price. If a store can offer that...
- The Candy Bar I went to the shop today and had a great experience. Rhubarb and custard bonbons may be the greatest candy I've ever had.
- The Candy Bar Nice concept but this business won't last two years,candy stores can't win against company's like bulk barn. Good luck
- The Candy Bar stopped by today, what a wonderful store! Paola is the nicest, and also mentioned she's always looking for suggestions, in case anyone is craving a specific hard to get item!!!...
- The Candy Bar gorgeous candy bar.....loved all the selection....owner a delight!!
- The Candy Bar I LOVE CANDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Candy Bar toffee/strawberry/choc bonbons. take my money.
- The Candy Bar ps : Paola is one of the friendliest person I have ever met . She is a delight to talk to .
- The Candy Bar What a lovely shop . Can't wait to take a peek in so that I can buy the flying saucers . I have not seen these in forty...
- The Candy Bar Love the Candy Bar! Already been a few times, and with two kids having birthdays since they opened, it has really helped out in the loot bag department!
- The Candy Bar nice place! friendly atmosphere, great design for the store (logo is interesting) and I can get my British candy fix here for a reasonable price. I might pop in today again...
- The Candy Bar Hopefully their specialty candy can keep them alive. I'd still probably opt for Bulk Barn for my bulk candy needs, but I love little candy shops that offer some out...
- The Candy Bar It's an amazing shop, excellent addition to the neighbourhood. I was there the other day. Lovely shop owner and really really good bonbons!
- The Candy Bar This looks AMAZING. I love candy shops, but I worry this one will suffer the same fate as Tutti Frutti at Yonge and College, after the Bulk Barn opened there. Although...
- Caribbean Food Basket Hi I'm interested in knowing if you have a high volume of Jamaican shoppers that shop in your store. My reason for asking is that I own a company that...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 71 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 56 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 46 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 43 Comments
- Nuthouse 34 Comments
- The Healthy Butcher 33 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- The Meat Dept 33 Comments
- Yummy Market 31 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 28 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 27 Comments
- Essence of Life 27 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 26 Comments
- Ruby Eats 26 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 26 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 26 Comments
- International Cheese 25 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 25 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 23 Comments
- European Quality Meats & Sausages 22 Comments
- Better Bulk 22 Comments
- ChocoSol 22 Comments
- Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli 22 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 21 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 20 Comments
- Cheese Magic 20 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Download our Patio Guide for Android and iPhone
- Toronto Food Events: Food Revolution Day, Brewer's Backyard, The Stop Night Market
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: THR & Co., Woods Restaurant, Templeton's, Beach Boys food truck
- 5 places to buy booze in Toronto that aren't the LCBO
- In search of perfection at the Toronto Wing Festival
- This week on DineSafe: Subway, Gourmet Malaysia, Super Kabul, California Thai, Kohinoor Foods
- 36 reasons to love the Toronto Underground Market
- 10 must-try street foods at Arts & Crafts' Field Trip