McEwan has opened its second location, a 5,500 square foot fine foods store in the TD Centre where the offerings include a handful of grocery items along with plenty of...
4 Life Natural Foods has replaced the old Zimmerman's Discount in Kensington Market. It will shock no one to learn that the place is a massive improvement. As it turns out,...
Speducci Mercatto is an Italian butcher, fine foods shop and cafe hidden away in an industrial area by Keele and Lawrence Ave W. that has been open for nearly a...
Solita is an Italian gourmet food shop that opened in Little Portugal on Dundas West late last year. Its name has multiple meanings: It's a nod to New York's Nolita,...
Noble Hop is a new shop at Dundas and Dufferin. Owner Dave Crum's goal is to idiot-proof the experience of brewing your own beer. Crum was a quick convert to...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
St. Andrew Poultry, a Kensington Market fixture for fresh and affordable fowl since 1962, has undergone a huge makeover. People who still fondly remember the days when you could go...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (7)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (12)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (9)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (9)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Bill's Lobster Why viewers still make use of to read news papers when in this technological world everything is existing on web?
- Bill's Lobster Enhancements to Grand Theft Car On line for Pc will include things like an greater player count, with on-line play for up to 30 gamers.
- The Meat Dept Sold me chicken that was off twice. I will never go back. Chicken sitting for even two days under hot lights is a bad idea. Bacteria forms.
- Mike's Fish Market Have been trying to find fresh newfound herring in mississauga for years. It seams like most of the catch is used for chum when fishing for tuns in main??? ...
- The Meat Dept It appeared that the skin was left on it before it was breaded. Blurred images and inappropriate sizes are also some negative factors associated with most of these free images. Highly...
- Camden Market there service is awesome I used to go to rowe farms never ever ever again. fantastic butcher
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet We are self proclaimed foodies and will travel to any neighbourhood in the GTA to purchase authentic "ethnic" ingredients. I was thrilled to see today that Grande cheese now...
- Alex Farm Products We would love to sell you some charcuterie boards can we send you an email please? or can you go to our website to see what we do at charcuterieboards.com
- International Cheese We would love to sell you some charcuterie boards can we send you an email please? or can you go to our website to see what we do at charcuterieboards.com
- Olympic Cheese Mart We would love to sell you some charcuterie boards can we send you an email please? or can you go to our website to see what we do at charcuterieboards.com
- The Cheese Boutique We would love to sell you some charcuterie boards can we send you an email please? or can you go to our website to see what we do at charcuterieboards.com
- Global Cheese We would love to sell you some charcuterie boards can we send you an email please? or can you go to our website to see what we do at charcuterieboards.com
- Camden Market The best market with GREAT local produce and meats. Truly a first class experience.
- Cumbrae's (Queen) I like to shop there but it seems one of their staff members has an attitude. He used to work in the Church St store and thank God he...
- Camden Market just had there nitrate free hot dogs fantastic
- Camden Market The guys here are always helpful & the products they make are beautiful.
- Camden Market I've been to most of the butchers in the area and I have to say that Camden 's is my favorite! The staff are incredible and so helpful!
- Camden Market The hot dogs here are amazing! I just bought a whole bunch to bring up north and cook over a fire! so exited
- Camden Market This is by far the best butcher I've found in the city. Highly recommend this place for all your meats.
- McEwan (PATH) Yes Longos has a great selection and is probably a lot cheaper but again this is a 'boutique' food shop and people will spend the money because they can. Look...
- Pusateri's It's amazing to pay a quick visit this site and reading the views of all mates regarding this piece of writing, while I am also eager of getting know-how.
- Camden Market I used to live close but moved and now I travel far just for this place. Love the guys, love the vibe and most of all, LOVE the meat....
- Camden Market I love Camden they have a wide variety of meats (bison, or wild boar anyone?), but the boneless ribeye I got was amazing. It was so flavourful and tender just...
- Camden Market If you've been getting meat (especially steak) from a supermarket, you have to come here at least once. Just once. And then you'll be cursing at yourself for eating substandard...
- Camden Market Love this butcher shop! the boss is amazing and is so nice he is so helpful and accommodates all my crazy requests
- McEwan (PATH) Dear sick people who should stay home instead of trying to infect the rest of us, STAY AWAY from open hot/cold food tables.
- McEwan (PATH) Why did you buy it if it was overpriced? And why did you buy it if the fruit was almost "done"? Was there no price tag on it?...
- Niemeyer Imports Fix your map link. It goes to Newcastle... not Richmond Hill.
- McEwan (PATH) There's a Longo's near there in the path too that does the "common man's" version of just about everything that's on offer at McEwan. Will be doing a quality...
- Camden Market The ONLY place i go to get great quality, fresh meat . I've always got good cuts from these guys and they really know what they are talking about....
Most Commented On
- Camden Market 208 Comments
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 94 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 74 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 56 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 47 Comments
- The Meat Dept 38 Comments
- Yummy Market 37 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- International Cheese 34 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 34 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Essence of Life 31 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 31 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 30 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 29 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 29 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- The Big Carrot 27 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Craft brewers that have retail stores in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Toronto Food Truck Festival, Vegan Food & Drink Fest, Twilight Tuesday, PintxosTO
- The top 5 new bars in Toronto for 2015
- 20 things you need to drink in Toronto this summer
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Nightowl, Neo Coffee Bar, Orchard Bar, Palinka Bar & Bisztro, The Walton
- The top 30 restaurants for a first date in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Cider Festival coming to Yonge Dundas Square
- How was your Toronto Festival of Beer this summer?