Feast is a new allergy-friendly gourmet food store located across from the southeast side of Trinity-Bellwoods Park. Only about a week old, the bright, design-conscious space is an inviting and...
YamChops, at College and Montrose, is the latest player in Toronto's vegetarian game. The family business opened its doors Monday, and brands itself as Toronto's first "vegetarian butcher shop." While...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Foodbenders is a new take-out lunch place in the Junction that doesn't sacrifice nutrition or flavour for grab-and-go convenience. After starting to sell their fare in cafes and other local...
Senisi Fine Foods opened last month in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood, selling quality kitchen essentials, sandwiches, coffee, and gelato. As a nearby resident, I was curious to see what Senisi...
Tierra Azteca at Bloor and Dufferin offers Mexican and a smattering of Latin American cuisine. It's a grocery store that doubles as a restaurant and money wiring facility. It's small,...
Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen was born from an apparent seafood drought around the area of Yonge and Eglinton. There's the Metro at the intersection, of course, and a...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Creme Fraiche Market Cafe is pretty much an indoor year-round farmers' market. Scaled down some, of course, but with plenty of artisan and all-natural goodies readily on offer. The new...
Eddystone Meats was made famous by its porchetta. Famous only in a north-of-Sheppard Italian community, perhaps, but famous nonetheless. The family-owned butcher shop has seen its share of changes over...
Valentino's Smokin Salmon is the new kid on the block when it comes to smoked fish, but the family-run shop has already landed on the shelves at Pusateri's, Fiesta Farms,...
Salsicharia Pavao is a fixture in Little Portugal and a longtime Toronto source for imported Portuguese groceries and freshly prepared meats. The butcher shop is family-owned — as many beloved...
Stasis Local Foods is all about eating locally all year round. That is, eating locally all year round without forgoing some of your favourite, though out-of-season foods. So, while you...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (8)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (1)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (18)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Medium Rare I am really thankful to the holder of this web page who has shared this impressive post at at this place.
- Tone Tai Supermarket All the comments above are true.This is the first shop i visited when i landed in Toronto.Zero customer service and snobs at the counter.They wont answer u if u have...
- The Big Carrot I've had mixed experiences at the BC. Sometimes people there greet you with a big warm smile, others, you are the redhead bastard step child. It's very true that there's...
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet Grande Cheese Co is amazing and the store manager, Mario, is so friendly and helpful! I recently was married and instead of having a cake (which I hate!) I...
- Gourmeats the owner yells as his wife publicly. It's pretty rude. besides that the meat is great.
- Cumbrae's Shut the fuck up, Rod. You're an idiot.
- Ambiance Chocolat This store and its owners are gems! I am not generally a fan of mint chocolates, having been put off by the drugstore garden-varieties. But Patrick's mint chocolates...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Dropped in by chance with my daughter.. service was excellent ... people at the counter were very helpful... but most of all food was the best... should have...
- YamChops Healthy life style start at Yam chops!
- Starsky I met an employee at a Starsky location, but I forgot their name and now when I go back, they aren't there. Any way to find out their name without...
- Khorak Supermarket Mmm koobideh sandwich in fresh baked soft bun is fucking amazing
- T&T Supermarket (Steeles Avenue East) Formaline. Fish vendors used it and morticians too!!! lol
- European Quality Meats Outlet Centre Have been shopping there for years, even after moved down town. For the last year or so the freshness of the meats gone with the wind... Prices are still to...
- Queen's Pasta (Newcastle) I love the Pasta and service from Queen Pasta! I have tried the Lasagna, Meat Cannelloni, Chicken Parmesan, Chicken Empanada's and Beef Empanada's & Alfredo Sauce, I think there...
- Snapper's Fish Market I live in Bloor West and frequent Snappers. Great fish monger but by far the worst customer experience out there. Their prices combined with their general disrespect for their customers...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen hi, Shirley. I just googled it and I found this. Sunday Closed Monday Closed Tuesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Wednesday 11:00 am – 7:00 pm Thursday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm Friday 11:00 am – 8:00 pm Saturday 11:00 am – 8:00...
- Al Premium WOW just what I was looking for. Came here by searching for fast dissolving
- House of Spices Poor William :(
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Does anyone know the hours there?
- House of Spices I just want William to get 4 emails.
- Tavazo Dried Nuts and Fruit Tavazo: Please move to Donlands and Danforth.
- Tutti Frutti I've been shopping there for around 10 years. I look like a hippy(shooed out of an art store once)but not once have I been accused of stealing despite my backpacks,...
- Gasparro's Meat Market Vince, Nick and Pat are the best. There is no comparison to any other place for chicken. It is succulent, moist and tasty. Their steaks are superb....
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen oh, I just wanted to thank the lady who was helping me explaining how things work at the store. She was so friendly and lovely. Thank you for...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Impressive food. I loved it. I had the fried oyster, which comes with great taste salad. Wow.. it was so flavorful and so fresh. I want to try...
- Appletree The service here is amazing. I always get a warm greeting as soon as I step in and the owner, Tony, knows all the regulars by name. Love coming here...
- Appletree Tony, rude? Never. They obviously have the wrong store. The owners are so considerate that they even deliver to my store a few doors down when I'm too busy and...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen I came down to get dog food and happened to be parked right in front of this restaurant so decided to go in and give it a try. The...
- Custodio's Meats and Eats i have only got bad service from there, i felt the staff was trying to upsell and the guy from the photo (jason i'm assuming?) was brash and dismissive of...
- Gourmeats Love this butcher shop! The chicken sausage is my go-to meal now :)
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 65 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- YamChops 51 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 45 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- Yummy Market 34 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 29 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- International Cheese 26 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 26 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 26 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 25 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 24 Comments
- The Butchers 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 24 Comments
- The Best Japanese Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- The Best Fries in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 new restaurant openings in Toronto for August 2014
- Red Sauce serves its last sandwich
- Sukhothai to open new location on Dundas West
- Toronto Food Events: Cold Tea BBQs, Urban Rodeo and BBQ, Popcorn Tasting, City Cider, Diner en Blanc
- The top 20 restaurants near the Rogers Centre
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: The Contender, Essen, Hardware Food & Drink, Sutra Fusion, The Borough
- Toronto food truck alley hits summer speed bumps
- Yorkville institution The Coffee Mill bites the dust