Speducci Mercatto is an Italian butcher, fine foods shop and cafe hidden away in an industrial area by Keele and Lawrence Ave W. that has been open for nearly a...
Solita is an Italian gourmet food shop that opened in Little Portugal on Dundas West late last year. Its name has multiple meanings: It's a nod to New York's Nolita,...
Noble Hop is a new shop at Dundas and Dufferin. Owner Dave Crum's goal is to idiot-proof the experience of brewing your own beer. Crum was a quick convert to...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
St. Andrew Poultry, a Kensington Market fixture for fresh and affordable fowl since 1962, has undergone a huge makeover. People who still fondly remember the days when you could go...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Healthy Planet on Danforth is the company's first storefront foray into Toronto's central core. But the new address isn't the only novel thing this company is introducing with its Danforth...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (30)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (8)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Eddystone Meats The best Butchershop around. The staff is very helpful and friendly the owners Tony,Anthony,Mike are the greatest guys around they bend over forwards to help you out. If I were...
- Speducci Mercatto You see, this is why I like Blog TO - To find out places like this - It looks amazing and I will surely make it a priority to go...
- Speducci Mercatto I had a lucky chance to be guest at Romagna MIA. I was 19 just landed in Toronto from Genova. We were sent for sharing a menu me and another...
- Speducci Mercatto Don't forget there is a Paganellis Bar Osteria in Bolton that offers Gabrielle's famous food to sit down to eat and Salumi for sale. Great Bar Lounge to watch...
- Speducci Mercatto I'm lucky that they opened around the corner from my warehouse. Great for lunch. Great quality meats to take home.
- Speducci Mercatto Deeeeelicious prepared meats....Great porchetta, stuffed pork tenderloin with truffle...my favourite...MEH...I love this place!!!!!!!
- Speducci Mercatto F me, this place looks goooood. Be there soon, I promise.
- Speducci Mercatto Meh...looks like a glorified butcher shop with some eats and retail (identity confusion perhaps?), in the middle of nowhere (industrial zone!?). I'll pass. Plenty of other (convenient) options...
- Speducci Mercatto This looks intense. Will definitely visit once they get that liquor license (this much meat requires beer to accompany it).
- Speducci Mercatto Been eating at his restaurant for twenty years and Gabriele is a great chef and a really nice guy. Looks like a bit of a jaunt, so I'll load...
- Speducci Mercatto "he has a farm where he raises his own wild boars"... if he is raising them then shouldn't they be called farm-raised boars instead of wild?
- Speducci Mercatto Amazing! What a fantastic-looking place. Great article and photos to show everything going on at Speducci -- more Torontonians should get their charcuterie on here next.
- Speducci Mercatto Gabriele Paganelli is one of the best chefs in Canada and definitely an expert in salumi. I have not yet been to the new place but this article definitely makes...
- St. Lawrence Market 8 bucks for a bag of grapes. lol
- Paramount Butcher Shop Man, everything was going so well - and then that last photo showed up. The exterior could use a serious re-do.
- Cote de Boeuf You are paying for quality, Doug. Some people will never get it. you are one of those people.
- Solita I can't express enough how happy I am that this place opened - the pasta is unbelievable, and the service has been nothing short of outstanding every time I've stopped...
- Paramount Butcher Shop I thought Halal meat was slaughtered differently? As in less humane than good ol fashioned north american slaughtered meat.
- Paramount Butcher Shop We think there is a new one at Victoria Park and Sheppard Avwenue East.
- Paramount Butcher Shop Is this a guest post from BlogMississauga?
- Paramount Butcher Shop There is no difference in Halal or regular meat it taste the same. There meat is not superior or better than my meat.
- Paramount Butcher Shop Those are some of the sexiest pictures of food ever!
- Diana's Seafood Delight Seafood is ok, not great. Have seen better oysters in ECM's trousers.
- Solita I came by the place a few weeks after the opened. The space is amazing. Vicki & Maurizio are two of the nicest people you will meet. I find...
- Solita This is the spot! I can proudly say I am a regular here at Solita! Maurizio & Vicki are a pleasure to be served by; make you feel right at...
- Solita What do you know about cannoli?
- Solita I live on Beaconsfield and have been meaning to pop by. Welcome to the 'hood! I look forward to supporting you!
- Solita I've lived and worked in the neighbourhood and was trilled when they opened, being Italian I don't have to go out of my way for quality food, I've tried the...
- Solita OMG I want to go to Italy now! Pastiglie Leone!
- Solita Congrats Vicki & Maurizio....You've done wonders with the Place and the food looks amazing. I'll be sure torecommend my friends from To. to your place. Buona Fortuna
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 73 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 53 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 47 Comments
- Yummy Market 37 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 33 Comments
- International Cheese 32 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 30 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 29 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 26 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 25 Comments
- The Best Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Poutine in Toronto
- The Best Indoor Swimming Pools in Toronto
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Massive sushi restaurant opening soon in Yorkville
- The top 5 places for fresh pita bread in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Famous Laffa, Trinity Common, Kasa Moto, Marky's BBQ Smokehouse
- Bar Hop is set to open a second location
- 7 restaurants & bars you can buy right now in Toronto
- Toronto to get a retro style malt shop
- Wine Rack could be overhauled under new booze rules
- This Week on DineSafe: Pita Express, Magic Oven, Wallace & Co., Sliced, King Palace, Thai Island