Good Rebel is Toronto's 100% all-vegan grocery store. Near Dundas and Brock, it's recognizable from the large V in a circle that adorns the white brick front of the building,...
Osler Fish Warehouse is an unassuming fish specialist and Portuguese grocery store tucked away on Osler Street at Dupont. At first glance it may not be noticeable, but turn into...
Ding Dong is the place where those in the know go to pick up Asian snacks in Pacific Mall. Located at the back end of the shopping centre, this store...
Uptown Brie, as its name suggests, is a quaint little cheese shop in the Yonge and Eglinton area. Its teal door frame and old-timey hanging sign beckon customers inside. The small...
Saks Food Hall by Pusateri's at Sherway Gardens is every bit as grand as promised. It's an 18,500 square foot gourmet grocer connected to the luxury department store and it's...
Soloway's Hot Dog Outlet has been located at 79 Richmond Street East for the past 18 years. You've probably walked by it numerous times without ever giving it a second...
Chabichou has opened a second location in Little Italy to appease the palates of cheese lovers and lunch goers. This location opened just after their original Harbord store closed for...
Fruitful Market is a mostly organic shop and kitchen at Dundas and Carlaw. It's the type of place that stocks daily essentials from produce and grocery items to grab-and-go food...
Blood Brothers Brewing recently opened their doors, and Toronto beer lovers may have found their new favourite bottle shop. Found just off of Geary Avenue near Dupont and Dufferin, this...
Old's Cool General Store offers a new twist on the neighbourhood mom and pop shop on the edge of East York. Hidden amongst aging bungalows and low-income rentals at Lumsden...
Popbox MicroMrkt on Dovercourt south of Bloor isn't your typical corner store. It doesn't sell cigarettes or lotto and it's not open especially late but it has espresso for a...
Ninutik is a line of maple products that are primarily retailed online and at hotel and gallery gift shops, though it's a little-known fact that their sugar studio on Golden...
Paramount Butcher Shop on Heritage Hills Boulevard in Mississauga is a step above your average meat purveyor. If the name sounds familiar, it's because it is - the shop works...
Adonis is a massive Middle Eastern grocery store in Scarborough only a five-minute drive from Arz. Don't think that it can't compete, though - this location is part of a...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (9)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (4)
- Etobicoke (31)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Harbourfront (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (4)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (11)
- Liberty Village (5)
- Little India (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (11)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (49)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (12)
- Pape Village (3)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (3)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (2)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (6)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (6)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (10)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- The Best Spinning Classes in Toronto
- The Best Eco-Friendly Baby and Kids Stores in Toronto
- The Best Fair Trade Coffee in Toronto
- The Best Green Buildings in Toronto
- The Best Butchers for Locally Sourced Meat in Toronto
- The Best Green Roofs in Toronto
- The Best Farmers Markets in Toronto
- The Best Green Retailers in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto pop-up giving away free pizza for two weeks
- St. Lawrence Market becomes night market next month
- Cask days still sets the bar for Toronto beer events
- This Week on DineSafe: Rolltation, Uncle Betty's, 7 West, La Vecchia, Korea House, TAT Burger, Sushi Garden
- 10 Toronto restaurants with long lines worth the wait
- Toronto chefs are going wild for furry pigs
- The shakeout begins for Toronto food delivery startups
- Toronto institution the Steak Pit is closing after 70 years