Schmaltz is an appetizing store, a source for Jewish delicacies traditionally consumed with bagels. It's the lesser known cousin to the deli, if you will. Found in an out-building behind...
Courage Foods is the kind of place where you can always count on it to smell good inside. This cozy little Upper Beaches grocery store on Kingston Road sells carefully...
Feast is a new allergy-friendly gourmet food store located across from the southeast side of Trinity-Bellwoods Park. Only about a week old, the bright, design-conscious space is an inviting and...
YamChops, at College and Montrose, is the latest player in Toronto's vegetarian game. The family business opened its doors Monday, and brands itself as Toronto's first "vegetarian butcher shop." While...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Foodbenders is a new take-out lunch place in the Junction that doesn't sacrifice nutrition or flavour for grab-and-go convenience. After starting to sell their fare in cafes and other local...
Senisi Fine Foods opened last month in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood, selling quality kitchen essentials, sandwiches, coffee, and gelato. As a nearby resident, I was curious to see what Senisi...
Tierra Azteca at Bloor and Dufferin offers Mexican and a smattering of Latin American cuisine. It's a grocery store that doubles as a restaurant and money wiring facility. It's small,...
Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen was born from an apparent seafood drought around the area of Yonge and Eglinton. There's the Metro at the intersection, of course, and a...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Creme Fraiche Market Cafe is pretty much an indoor year-round farmers' market. Scaled down some, of course, but with plenty of artisan and all-natural goodies readily on offer. The new...
Eddystone Meats was made famous by its porchetta. Famous only in a north-of-Sheppard Italian community, perhaps, but famous nonetheless. The family-owned butcher shop has seen its share of changes over...
Valentino's Smokin Salmon is the new kid on the block when it comes to smoked fish, but the family-run shop has already landed on the shelves at Pusateri's, Fiesta Farms,...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (5)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (5)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (18)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (3)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (16)
- Yonge & Lawrence (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- The Candy Bar This shop looks adorable, and they have Wendy Tancock cards! I love her prints
- Schmaltz Appetizing Seems a little pricy for bagels! I could go by a dozen and my own shmeer for the price of 1 sandwich at any real bagel joint.
- The Candy Bar Candy Bar still going strong. great addition to the neighbourhood.
- Schmaltz Appetizing How are these food items not popular? This is based on one of the most popular delis in New York. I too, can't afford to eat here every day, but...
- YamChops Wow. Just reading through all the comments here and how sad is it that people accuse vegans of being the ones to tell you who they are or how pretentious...
- Schmaltz Appetizing Mmmm Russ & Daughters! Tried the Schmaltz rendition of a heebster + it did not disappoint. Quality bagels, beautifully smoked + cured fish, treats and lots of love all in...
- Schmaltz Appetizing Or you could just trek over to your local what a bagel or up to Gryffe's/Daiters etc and get the real deal for literally HALF THE PRICE. 50 cents for...
- Cataldi Supermarket Closed two weeks ago due to construction of the condo building...wonder if they will return?
- Schmaltz Appetizing I'm sad to say that this won't last long overpriced and not popular food items = closing soon
- Schmaltz Appetizing Mmm...Russ and Daughters. I'm Set Adrfit on Memory Bliss
- Schmaltz Appetizing It's all based on this http://www.russanddaughters.com/
- Schmaltz Appetizing LOOKS AMAZING!!!..and just down the street..!!
- Schmaltz Appetizing Hipsters do. It goes well with their PBH. Contrast ya know.
- Schmaltz Appetizing u are totally alone there
- Schmaltz Appetizing Yeah... dropped a lot of "hard J"s in this article...
- Schmaltz Appetizing Jawohl
- Schmaltz Appetizing Are people going to pay $12-$14 for a bagel sandwich? I wouldn't
- Schmaltz Appetizing yes, but its sooo goooooooodddd (sometimes)
- Schmaltz Appetizing Caviar? Not in my house. In fact I don't recall ever seeing caviar at anyone's house or function. What the hey...a new generation our parents worked hard so we can...
- Schmaltz Appetizing Guess i should just go ahead and renounce of faith.
- Schmaltz Appetizing Yes you are
- Schmaltz Appetizing As a Jewish person, am I the only one who thinks we have terribly unappealing food ?
- St. Andrew Poultry yes
- Starsky We will never shop there again . I forgot my TTC Employee ID there . Look for it in the house for the whole day . They found it and...
- Famu I've never found J- Towm sad. It's not flashy but a hidden gem. Famu has some of the best product anywhere and Seiko is helpful and friendly. Try the skirt...
- International Cheese Wow...40 years in business, they must be very good at making a very tasty cheese..
- Ladan Pastry & Nuts products are really crap, customer service is so bad and poor and nuts are too expensive.
- Pinoy Ako Do you have Longanisa? And what are your hours? I tried to find your phone number to call you but it's not listed.
- Tutti Frutti Seems like the only people commenting on this page are owners of Tuttifrutti, owners of the competition, and spammers... all pretending to be customers. Will be checking this place out over...
- YamChops Love the idea! Love the concept and can't wait to visit. I also can't wait for all the meat eaters to die off from disease and contamination from all...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 71 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 53 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 46 Comments
- Yummy Market 35 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 30 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 30 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- International Cheese 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 26 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 25 Comments
- Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli 25 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 24 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Cask Days, Mix + Mitton, Gluten Free Garage, The Canadian Artisan Tasting Fair
- The top 30 burgers in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Buna's Kitchen, Pig Out BBQ, Parlor Foods, SOCO, Odin Hus, Loaded Pierogi
- Your photos of Thai food in Toronto
- This week on DineSafe: Mustafa, Furama Bakery, Biryani Hut, TCJ Restaurant, Driftwood Fish & Chips
- The top 10 new sushi restaurants in Toronto
- The top 10 stores that sell British products in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Delicious Food Show, Bro Appetit, Eat To The Beat, Trick or Treat Supper Club