Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Healthy Planet on Danforth is the company's first storefront foray into Toronto's central core. But the new address isn't the only novel thing this company is introducing with its Danforth...
The Beer Academy isn't trying to take over the world. It took me some time to wrap my head around the idea that the newly-renovated former home of Duggan's Brewery...
BB Cafe has been thriving in North York in the heart of the Persian community for the past two years, though the cafe strikes me as the type that would...
Pantry offers prepared kosher food made a little bit trendier than at its North York neighbours. And it's not just the decor - though the bright green walls, wooden accents,...
European Quality Meats and Sausages may be closing its Baldwin Street location, but that doesn't mean the more than 50-year-old business will shut down production anytime soon. The original European Meats...
The Butcher's Son has something fantastic called the "Bacon Explosion." The meaty masterpiece consists of seasoned ground pork mixed with sautéed onions, which is formed into a log and encased...
Market-tino probably has every type of soda available in Latin America. While the store itself isn't exactly expansive, the small space manages to cram in bottle after bottle of brightly...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (10)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (3)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (13)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Junction (9)
- Kensington Market (20)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (6)
- West Queen West (5)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (7)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Essence of Life I was there yesterday looking for organic fruit and vegetable. Their selection of fruit and vegetable is --very-- limited. Most of the store is allocated to dry organic goods,...
- Tierra Azteca After each race and in particular throughout the off season, your triathlon wetsuit wants a bit of care and focus. If improper cockpit length is not addressed, it can lead...
- Sandy Aleksander Halloween holiday is mainly a fun holiday celebrated across the world particularly in Scotland, Ireland, USA and Canada. Yet, none have seen the light of day more often - or...
- Valley Farm (Dundas St W) I shop here often! Good quality and low prices!
- Diana's Seafood Delight I bought fresh clams to cook with pasta on Saturday from Diana's. I left them in the bag opened and put them in a large bowl surrounded by ice....
- A Bisket A Basket Terrible snobbish people. I had a scavenger hunt for my college class, and she didn't want to help at all, was rude and very impatient and just walked off.
- Diana's Seafood Delight I consume some 1 kg whole White Fish every 4 days so I buy 10 fish 800 gr plus frozen whole fish every 6 weeks. I am looking for a...
- Leslieville Cheese Market I shopped at the Leslieville Cheese Market, once. I live in the neighborhood and would be thrilled if this store tried a little harder, as customer service is...
- Toronto Weston Flea Market I love this flea market ... my wife and I live close by so we don't have to deal with the "warzone" parking lot. What no one has mentioned here are...
- Oxford Fruit We want to export fresh fruits and vegetables from Lahore Pakistan. Would you be having any interest in this trade? If yes,contact us. Thanks
- The Healthy Road Holy Shit this store. Expensive, expensive, expensive. What the fuck are they doing with their markups? How can anyone justify paying the prices they are charging?
- McEwan I purchased a 10" purple pepper grinder for our son & his girlfriends new home last month. The thing is a piece of crap otherwise referred to as 'an expensive...
- Burak Supermarket Hi there do you still need an information on importing Turkish products?
- Burak Supermarket Hi I have been looking for a place to buy Turkish apple tea and just discovered an on-line Turkish store www.turkishbazaar.ca
- David's Tea I stopped in at David's Tea's today in Nanaimo BC. I bought some tea,and two London Fog's one for me one for my sister who was waiting in my car.Off...
- Marche Istanbul Those are "coffee mills". My grandmother owned a couple. She used to grind fresh coffee for each and every cup she cooked.
- SOMA Chocolate Dark side of the Mug is my favourite and the Bicerin: espresso shot with molten chocolate and heavy sweetened cream. Expensive but worth it. Soma is the best...
- Cumbrae's As do you for pointing that out, and now as do I for pointing you out. Can we stop with the name calling?
- Salsicharia Pavao I'm not Portuguese. This place initially intimidated me, because most (all?) of the staff and most of the clientele are Portuguese and that is the primary language spoken here, but...
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Fish Street has become one of my favourite places. They were packed today when I went in around 2:00. Today for my mom's birthday I bought her some...
- Foodbenders So, why did they go out of business? Not judging, just curious.
- Roast Butcher Shop Just love the top sirloin roast - turns out great every time. Also enjoy the personal attention and customer service...happy to give my custom to such friendly and knowledgeable...
- Caribbean Food Basket I'm looking for Jamaican Grapenut Ice cream. Anyone know where I can find some?
- Global Cheese (Etobicoke) I've been a long time customer of global in Kensington for over 20 years. I decided to try out their new location in Etobicoke. I was very pleased at the...
- Benna's Bakery & Deli Sorry correction on my part I don't disagree with ALL the posts lol... I do agree with Grzegorz Smacznego ------------ Bon Appetite :)
- Benna's Bakery & Deli I actually disagree with the previous comments... I am also Polish... Was born there... My family happenes to own a Polish bakery. It is true Polish people are thrifty to...
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) arright Healthy Planet has a bunch of health stuff that the Carrot doesn't and CHEAPER. I mean it! Now, the Carrot has a buncha stuff that Planet doesn't, and that's...
- Roast Butcher Shop I have lived in the neighbourhood for a long time and can't figure out why people are still pissed off about the right of way streetcar. Before the streetcar...
- Tavora Do not get these people to deliever your groceries... they will distroy your from yard driving their truck on the soft grass. Mine looks like a lost cause this spring.
- Tavora St. Clair location...Good choice of goods... Good fast service at counter, but the attitude at the cashiers, sucks... Too many converstions about their personal lives, shouting from one cash to...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 94 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 58 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 50 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 44 Comments
- The Healthy Butcher 37 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- The Meat Dept 33 Comments
- Yummy Market 31 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 30 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 29 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 28 Comments
- Essence of Life 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- International Cheese 26 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 25 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 25 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 25 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 24 Comments
- The Butchers 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 24 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 24 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: 420 Pizza Mob, May the Fourth Be With You, Society of Beer Drinking Ladies, Equinosh
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Shishalicious, Bake Them Pretty, Portland Variety, Chino Locos East Chinatown
- The Beer Store wants to scare you
- This week on DineSafe: Belly Buster Submarines, George's BBQ & Deli, It's All GRK, Crepe It Up
- Tasty twists on classics at first-ever dim sum festival
- Your photos of pizza in Toronto
- Water guns meet street eats at Songkran Festival
- 10 restaurants to eat Easter brunch in Toronto for 2014