4 Life Natural Foods has replaced the old Zimmerman's Discount in Kensington Market. It will shock no one to learn that the place is a massive improvement. As it turns out,...
Speducci Mercatto is an Italian butcher, fine foods shop and cafe hidden away in an industrial area by Keele and Lawrence Ave W. that has been open for nearly a...
Solita is an Italian gourmet food shop that opened in Little Portugal on Dundas West late last year. Its name has multiple meanings: It's a nod to New York's Nolita,...
Noble Hop is a new shop at Dundas and Dufferin. Owner Dave Crum's goal is to idiot-proof the experience of brewing your own beer. Crum was a quick convert to...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
St. Andrew Poultry, a Kensington Market fixture for fresh and affordable fowl since 1962, has undergone a huge makeover. People who still fondly remember the days when you could go...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (9)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (9)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Camden Market I made the durban curry chicken tonight for dinner and it was so delicious! Highly recommend my kids loved it! not to mention the welcoming staff who are very...
- Camden Market The breakfast sausages are amazing!
- Camden Market I have been coming to this store for years and have never been disappointed! They have such a wonderful selection. Out of everything my favorite thing to buy is the...
- Camden Market Love the ribs, the meat just fell off the bone perfectly
- Camden Market They have such amazing wild boar kabobs! There produce does not compare to anywhere else in Toronto.
- Camden Market lfeaving back to newyork tomorrow finishing up some rib steaks from there will miss this place till next july
- Camden Market Amazing food, amazing service. honestly one of the best butchers in Toronto!
- Camden Market best butcher and top notch service! :)
- Delight Helpful info. Fortunate me I discovered your web site accidentally, and I'm stunned why this accident did not took place in advance! I bookmarked it.|
- Camden Market Go here regularly, the selection of cuts and quality of meat offered is great! And the staff are very friendly
- Camden Market I hosted a dinner party tonight and served the rosemary garlic steak kabobs, they were such a hit! So flavourful, tender and easy to cook.
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Spicy Shrimp and Fried Oysters was super good.
- Camden Market Try the durban curry it is amazing! My family is constantly asking for it for dinner.
- Camden Market Camden Market has a wide array of produce and has charming customer service. Try the bison burgers they are unbelievable. We will be returning to camden market soon!
- Camden Market Great service! The produce is always fresh and they have a big selection. I always walk out with more then I Intended to buy because everything always looks...
- Camden Market I got two pieces of filet mignon and they were delicious. Not to mention the staff is always very helpful and accommodating! highly recommend coming here its amazing!...
- Camden Market VISTING FROM NEWYORK AND I BUY ALL MY MEAT FROM LOBELLS.HAD THERE STEAKS AT MY COUSINS WHO CONSTALLY BRAGGED ABOUT HIS BUTCHER, WELL AFTER TASTING HIS RIBEYES HE COULD...
- Camden Market BACON WRAPPED TENDERLON FANTASTIC
- Camden Market I absolutely love this place. The food is great and they are always super friendly. Best sausages in Toronto
- Custodio's Meats and Eats A CUMBRAE COPY CAT
- Rowe Farms BY FAR THEY ARE NOT, THEY DONT HAVE REAL BUTCHER THEY ARE JUST LIKE A SUPERMARKET. THE ONE ON YONG STREET IS JOKE, GO TO CUMBRARES
- Camden Market The quality of the produce is great every time I buy them and the prices are great! The duck, chicken, beef, rabbit, sausages, chicken, quails, and wild boar...
- Camden Market My Friend bought me some of the balsamic for a hostess gift its the BEST balsamic i have ever tasted.
- Camden Market I USED TO SHOP AT ROWE ACROSS THE STREET , AFTER WATCHING THE CUT UP A HIND OF BEEF ON THE BLOCK AND NOT OUT OF A BAG IT CHANGED...
- Riviera Meat Co. What many people didn't know was the first couple of iterations of those machines sold in the realm of a few hundred each. They are constantly gagging and one even...
- Camden Market Love this place. I regularly get meat there. The only place I'll buy bacon. My recommendation is chicken with the Louisiana marinade. It's a bit mild, but...
- Camden Market THEY ARE NORTH TORONTO GEM OF MEAT STORE
- Camden Market I just moved into the neighbourhood and found this place as I was walking up younge, I am so happy I found this store its amazing! I purchased some of...
- Camden Market The staff are so nice and helpful! always a pleasure shopping here, the food has never let me down
- Camden Market This is the only place I buy my hot dogs they are all natural and organic and taste amazing! My kids love them!
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 94 Comments
- Camden Market 75 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 74 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 53 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 47 Comments
- Yummy Market 37 Comments
- The Meat Dept 36 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 34 Comments
- International Cheese 33 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 31 Comments
- Essence of Life 30 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 29 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 29 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 29 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- The Big Carrot 27 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- How to mark National Fried Chicken Day in Toronto
- 10 restaurants with stunning interior design in Toronto
- Fishbar gets gutted on Ossington
- The top 5 citrus beer made in Toronto
- 20 places to eat near Pan Am Games venues in Toronto
- 35 great eats from Taste of Toronto 2015
- The top 10 pizza in Markham and Richmond Hill
- Toronto Food Events: Taste of Toronto, Taste of Lawrence, Front Street Foods, Vegan Food & Drink Fest