Ninutik is a line of maple products that are primarily retailed online and at hotel and gallery gift shops, though it's a little-known fact that their sugar studio on Golden...
Paramount Butcher Shop on Heritage Hills Boulevard in Mississauga is a step above your average meat purveyor. If the name sounds familiar, it's because it is - the shop works...
Adonis is a massive Middle Eastern grocery store in Scarborough only a five-minute drive from Arz. Don't think that it can't compete, though - this location is part of a...
Schmaltz is an appetizing store, a source for Jewish delicacies traditionally consumed with bagels. It's the lesser known cousin to the deli, if you will. Found in an out-building behind...
Courage Foods is the kind of place where you can always count on it to smell good inside. This cozy little Upper Beaches grocery store on Kingston Road sells carefully...
Feast is a new allergy-friendly gourmet food store located across from the southeast side of Trinity-Bellwoods Park. Only about a week old, the bright, design-conscious space is an inviting and...
YamChops, at College and Montrose, is the latest player in Toronto's vegetarian game. The family business opened its doors Monday, and brands itself as Toronto's first "vegetarian butcher shop." While...
Roast Butcher Shop and Fine Foods on St. Clair at Arlington is perfect if you like a little swank when you buy your flank. The floor, marble counter and subway...
Al Premium Food Mart is the love-child of a WalMart Supercentre and a United Colors of Benetton ad. It's one of the only large-scale supermarkets (emphasis on the SUPER) in...
Cote de Bœuf is a butcher shop and food store opened by the owners of Union, brothers Chasen Gillies and Teo Paul. The shop is just up the street...
Emporium Latino is a tiny, unassuming grocery store in Kensington Market that flies way under the radar, unless you're Latin American. Walk directly past the imported aliments and you'll see...
Foodbenders is a new take-out lunch place in the Junction that doesn't sacrifice nutrition or flavour for grab-and-go convenience. After starting to sell their fare in cafes and other local...
Senisi Fine Foods opened last month in the Dufferin Grove neighbourhood, selling quality kitchen essentials, sandwiches, coffee, and gelato. As a nearby resident, I was curious to see what Senisi...
Tierra Azteca at Bloor and Dufferin offers Mexican and a smattering of Latin American cuisine. It's a grocery store that doubles as a restaurant and money wiring facility. It's small,...
Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen was born from an apparent seafood drought around the area of Yonge and Eglinton. There's the Metro at the intersection, of course, and a...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (7)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (10)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (9)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (8)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Camden Market TRY THE HONEY MUSTARD TURKEY BREST WORTH EVERY PENNY
- Global Cheese (Etobicoke) Hi Im'looking for cheap Cheese will buy it by the pallets outdated or seconds?? If you find me contact..Cash reward
- Camden Market I love this store! They have such amazing meat from their liver to brisket cant go wrong with anything
- Camden Market This store is one of the best shops on younge! try the Louisiana chicken its one of my favorites. I recently tried the homemade pizza dough and it was...
- Camden Market the service in this place is awesome. they will always work with you im on a tight budget but they always cut you a deal
- Camden Market I was sooo excited when I heard about this place! It's nice to have an organic butcher so close to my work. Everything I have tried has tasted amazing and...
- Camden Market This place is excellent they have so much selection! I recently ordered lamb for a dinner party I was hosting and everyone loved it! It was marinaded in their garlic...
- Camden Market I am a regular there now. Not only is the meat unbelievable, such good quality and the marinades are amazing , the staff is very friendly. I'm a fan...
- Camden Market Some of the best lamb chops I bought in Toronto, can't wait to buy more!
- Schmaltz Appetizing I'm sayin
- Camden Market try the brisket and bonless beef shortribs
- Camden Market Stopped in the other day and my friend and I both got a garlic chicken breast. It was very tasty! We can’t wait to come back and try more....
- Camden Market Everything I have tried so far has been fantastic! You have to try the wild boar kabobs they are phenomenal
- Camden Market TRY THE TURKEY TIKA BURGERS AWESOME
- Camden Market Unbelievable chicken pineapple burgers! I will definitely be back for more this weekend.
- Chocolate by Wickerhead Chocolate by Wickerhead is one of the most charming Chocolate shops in Toronto. This is not a big place, it's small but very delicious and everything is made in the back...
- Caribbean Food Basket Do you also distribute Guyanese products or have any other outlets and if so where else in Toronto.
- Bloor Meat Market ALL ABOARD THE HATE TRAIN I read your review first as it was the oldest and you're the only person to say anything negative about this place. I'm looking for...
- International Cheese I thought I should try it hopefully gets hahaha
- Camden Market two weeks and there cheese is back they had great stuff
- Camden Market great kebbobs and burgers
- Camden Market Best meat my family and I has ever had!!!! Highly recommend butcher is very informative with selections.
- The Meat Dept Longtime customer who has been pleased with the quality of the products and the customer service for years. However, when I went in today I saw that Bruce Jenner...
- Camden Market Excellent shop! everything is top quality. They have an excellent array of cheeses and don't hesitate to give out samples!
- Camden Market just had there Durban curry boneless chicken brests with there fresh curry leaves im blown away
- Evergreen Natural Foods I've shopped at Evergreen Natural Foods since the mid 90's. There commitment to product excellence & supporting customers has been of highest calibre. ENF has been, at times, a...
- Camden Market Camden market is my new 'go-to' shop to buy meat and cheese. The staff are great & very helpful. Try the house-made sausages. amazing!
- Camden Market This store has an amazing selection of local organic hormone free meat! Seriously, the best tasting beef that I have ever bought such good quality at a good price! I...
- The Candy Bar Very cool and stylish service oriented shop with candy and chocolate from around the world. Awesome chocolate bars I have never seen before. There seems to be new stuff...
- Camden Market This is an amazing store! the staff are very friendly and they have a wonderful variety of cheese and meat! I am so lucky to have found this spot...
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 94 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 73 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 53 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 47 Comments
- Yummy Market 37 Comments
- The Meat Dept 36 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 34 Comments
- International Cheese 33 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Camden Market 31 Comments
- Essence of Life 30 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 30 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 29 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 29 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 26 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 30 ice cream and gelato in Toronto by neighbourhood
- The top 10 lunch restaurants in Richmond Hill
- This Week on DineSafe: Celebrity Hot Pot, Ka Chi, Hermes Bakery, Caribbean Queen, Fong On Foods
- Contest: Win a $500 gift card to the SIR Corp family of restaurants
- Leslieville's oldest Chinese restaurant closing its doors
- Contest: Win $1000+ in gift cards to 10 top Toronto restaurants
- 10 cupcake shops without a retail location in Toronto
- 10 places to get a coffee education in Toronto