Noble Hop is a new shop at Dundas and Dufferin. Owner Dave Crum's goal is to idiot-proof the experience of brewing your own beer. Crum was a quick convert to...
Cumbrae's new Queen St. location opened a couple of weeks ago on a stretch of Queen St. already known for great food - albeit for crowd-pleasing restaurants instead of butcher...
St. Andrew Poultry, a Kensington Market fixture for fresh and affordable fowl since 1962, has undergone a huge makeover. People who still fondly remember the days when you could go...
Stock In Trade is the new butchery and food shop on the Danforth, and a nice addition to the burgeoning Greenwood area. The grey and orange paint make the storefront...
Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
Thomas Lavers Cannery and Deli, which opened this past Saturday, is a highly evocative blast from the past. Although I'm told that it was born out of a desire to...
Medium Rare has one of the most diverse selections of sausages I've ever come across in an independent butcher shop. Or almost any shop, come to think about it. You'd...
Global Cheese has unveiled its newly renovated digs, complete with "Betsy" and "Molly" holding guard by the front door. "That one we got off the internet," says Jason DaSilva, pointing...
West End Food Co-op's Food Hub is Toronto's newest co-operative grocery store, and the first one to open in the city in about 25 years. Located at Queen and Dufferin...
Blue Danube Sausage House takes great pride in its namesake specialty, but this family-owned deli in Etobicoke is by no means a sausage fest (pun intended). Though its sausages are, without...
Healthy Planet on Danforth is the company's first storefront foray into Toronto's central core. But the new address isn't the only novel thing this company is introducing with its Danforth...
The Beer Academy isn't trying to take over the world. It took me some time to wrap my head around the idea that the newly-renovated former home of Duggan's Brewery...
BB Cafe has been thriving in North York in the heart of the Persian community for the past two years, though the cafe strikes me as the type that would...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (4)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (9)
- Beaches (11)
- Bloor West Village (9)
- Bloorcourt (6)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (2)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (14)
- Distillery District (5)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (6)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (3)
- Etobicoke (30)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- High Park (1)
- Junction (10)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (19)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (8)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (48)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (19)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (5)
- West Queen West (7)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (6)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (8)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- SOMA Chocolate Magnificent items from you, man. I have bear in mind your stuff prior to and you're simply extremely wonderful. I really like what you've acquired here, really like what you...
- The Big Carrot You guys are kidding if you think all the prices at the Big Carrot are more expensive than places like Loblaws. That may have been the case a...
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) I would like to order for 100 bottles Universal Nutrition Animal Pak Please let me know the price and shipping cost via post office air to= Mark Honest Honest Pharm...
- House of Tea You can get your set of 2 tea infuser from amazon.ca with two day shipping for only 13.99. Perfect valentine gift
- Johnvince Foods Do you sell barley powder and chlorella in tablets? email me at email@example.com
- Vene-rica (Wholesale Meat) It is a nice shop for wholesale meat. I really love it. Thanks for sharing a content about this shop.
- Camden Market This place is a hidden Gem!!!
- St. Andrew Poultry Was not impressed i found chef B was very nasty to her staff. The food is good but I will not give my hard earn money to...
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet Costco in Halifax & Dartmouth Nova Scotia has carried Grande 1 kg bags of Parmesan for quite awhile but it has not been available for the last month or so....
- Foodbenders Hey citadelsid - they didn't go out of business, they actually moved to a bigger spot just a bit further east on Sterling Rd - they even have a cute...
- Olive & Olives (Market Street) Great place - wonderful service, knowledgable. Really good quality products - treat yourself or pick up a nice gift. I've given up on grocery store oil and vinegars...
- Camden Market What a place!! Best veal chop I have ever eaten! Excellent assortment
- Johnvince Foods Do you carry planters salted nut roll
- SOMA Chocolate (King West) I was recommended to try their Soma Spicy Mayan Hot Chocolate by my friends. I’ve never had anything like it! It was sweet like usual hot chocolate but there was...
- Mike's Fish Market hi is there any place in toronto to buy salt turbot
- Tavazo Dried Nuts and Fruit Do you sell jalapeno flavored pistachios?
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen Awesome Lobster Roll. First time customer, I also wanted to try the fries. They advised only if very hungry. They were right. Two lobster rolls on fresh,warm buns stuffed to...
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) Do you carry spinach extract powder and at what price
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) Do you carry Spinach extract powder ?
- Caribbean Food Basket Do you sell Chinatown Soy Sauce (Dark)? It's made in Jamaica.
- Karpaty (Lakeshore) Location is now closed.
- Bloor Meat Market I only discovered this fabulous meat market a few weeks ago. It is now on my weekly list of favourite places to shop for all manner of meat, poultry...
- St. Andrew Poultry Torched chicken is literally chicken that's been seared with a blow torch. When I first saw it done a dozen or so years ago, someone told me it was mostly...
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet I wish the orfus location would make pizza grande cheese has the best pizza ever
- Leslieville Cheese Market (Donlands) your cheeses are old and hard. I hate having to eat your old hard cheese.
- Yummy Market Lol to Elizabeth's comment. Given your bad experience, I would understand that the management needs to go. But the store needs to go??? Are you competition? I had many instances of...
- Ambrosia Natural Foods online flyer?
- Tutti Frutti All I have to say is... yea, I don't know who is a real customer anymore on this comments section... LOL( props to hooplah.) As for the actual reputation of...
- Skyland Food Mart I am so happy I found this place, been coming here since June/2014. The prices of fish & meat are awesome n fresh. Also the veggies & fruits...
- The Epicure Shop I've yet to find tastier drip coffee than theirs - lovely coffee and lovely staff!
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 95 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 73 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 59 Comments
- YamChops 54 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 53 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 47 Comments
- Yummy Market 37 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Meat Dept 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 33 Comments
- International Cheese 32 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 31 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 30 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 29 Comments
- Essence of Life 29 Comments
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet 29 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Ruby Eats 28 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 28 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 28 Comments
- Schmaltz Appetizing 27 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 27 Comments
- Toronto Weston Flea Market 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 26 Comments
- Burak Supermarket 26 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 25 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 hidden restaurants in Toronto
- Moe Pancer's deli calls it quits after 50+ years
- Toronto Food Events: Winterlicious, Latino 'Licious, Winter Fare, La Poutine Week, Get to Know Pinot
- Hot Beans set to serve its last vegan taco
- The top 25 restaurants for Valentine's Day in Toronto
- Where to eat poutine pizza in Toronto
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Hanmoto, Furlough, My Zaidy's Abulafia, Flock Rotisserie + Green, Bar Three
- Dangerous Dan's listed for sale at $225,000