Custodio's Meats is yest another sign that Roncevalles is rapidly changing, as many of the older generation of predominately Polish businesses have made way for a new generation of hopeful...
The Healthy Road is a new health food and supplement store on King East surrounded by the burgeoning Corktown condo scene. The four owners have been hard at work morphing...
Sandy Aleksander is Leslieville's newest specialty food store. It's full of charcuterie, cheese, chocolate and prepared meals, sliced and prepared fresh. The owner, Sandy Aleksander Vujcuf, calls his eponymous store...
Kitten and The Bear, which opened just shy of three weeks ago has been steadily winning over their Parkdale clientele, one small batch of preserves and marmalade at a time....
Gourmeats is now open on Dundas West, helping to solve that nightly dilemma: what's for dinner? The month old butcher is family owned and operated by Allan and Branka Suleman,...
Momofuku Milk Bar opened in Toronto on Friday after weeks of speculation that Toronto would be the first international outpost of the cult confectionery shop. The tiny refrigerated glass room...
The Candy Bar opened at the start of April on College Street, just west of Ossington — an area with plenty of bars and restaurants, but not nearly enough confectionery...
Junction Craft Brewing opened its retail store and microbrewery last December, but had already been making beer at Wellington Brewery for about a year prior to setting up shop in...
The Pantry has quickly become a treasured taste of home for Toronto's Irish expat community; and yes, there actually is a thriving Irish community. Spend a few minutes at The...
The Epicure Shop has been a Cabbagetown fixture since the '80s. Helmed by Patty Junior (who does the buying, as well as creates the lavish holiday gift baskets), and with...
Naturally Yours would probably do exceptionally well in Kensington or on the Danforth. Of course, those areas already have health food stores catering to their needs, so another shop would...
The Meat Dept is the beloved Danforth butcher many once knew as The Friendly Butcher. It just has a different name now. Owner Zach Davidson broke from his then-partner about...
Crescendo opened just two weeks ago in the heart of the Distillery District, and without any signage, is definitely a curious addition. The oak barrels and wooden jugs mounted on...
Sanagan's Meat Locker has made its new, 5,000-square-foot debut. Owner Peter Sanagan made the announcement earlier this summer that he would be moving his shop into the former European Meats...
Creme Fraiche Market Cafe is pretty much an indoor year-round farmers' market. Scaled down some, of course, but with plenty of artisan and all-natural goodies readily on offer. The new...
Eddystone Meats was made famous by its porchetta. Famous only in a north-of-Sheppard Italian community, perhaps, but famous nonetheless. The family-owned butcher shop has seen its share of changes over...
Valentino's Smokin Salmon is the new kid on the block when it comes to smoked fish, but the family-run shop has already landed on the shelves at Pusateri's, Fiesta Farms,...
Salsicharia Pavao is a fixture in Little Portugal and a longtime Toronto source for imported Portuguese groceries and freshly prepared meats. The butcher shop is family-owned — as many beloved...
Stasis Local Foods is all about eating locally all year round. That is, eating locally all year round without forgoing some of your favourite, though out-of-season foods. So, while you...
Caribbean Food Basket offers everything to do with Caribbean eats. In fact, this Finch West store just east of Highway 27 is really three shops in one; it's a bakery,...
Find a Grocery Store
Use the filters below to show just the grocery stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Grocery Stores by Category
Find Grocery Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (9)
- Avenue and Lawrence (5)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (9)
- Bloor West Village (10)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (2)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (3)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (13)
- Distillery District (4)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (4)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (4)
- Eglinton West (1)
- Etobicoke (28)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (1)
- Junction (9)
- Kensington Market (20)
- King East (1)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (4)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (8)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (47)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (13)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (4)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (2)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (5)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (7)
- Scarborough (17)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (37)
- Upper Beaches (7)
- West Queen West (5)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (7)
- Woodbridge (4)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (17)
- Yonge & Lawrence (6)
- Yorkville (4)
Look up grocery stores on the go.
- Burak Supermarket our new address 3318 keele st.,(keele and sheppard) m3m 2h7 http://www.buraksupermarket.ca/ T:416-635-6114 ~thank you!
- Greenland Farm Supermarket The store stinks like bad fish from when you walk in. That should have been my first clue. Bad fish and bad meat.
- Foodbenders I LOVE you guys. I just had one of your amazing salads that I purchased from Moksha Yoga. So delicious and unique and healthy. Love, love, love. Best of luck,...
- Caribbean Food Basket Dear Valued Customers, we have moved to a new location! 2300 Finch Ave West, M9V 5H7 We have also added a dine-in feature to serve you better: De Karibbean King Eatery! Come...
- Loving Nature We now have a Facebook page!!! Throw us a like. https://www.facebook.com/pages/Loving-Nature-Natural-Foods/184442941742021
- Custodio's Meats and Eats We welcome you to the hood, about time we had good wholesome meat store and a clean place to buy from. We tried the sirloin steak last night on the...
- SOMA Chocolate (King West) Soma, the most amazing chocolate in the world! We have it for breakfast, lunch and supper! Absolutely one of kind! Truly delicious. We do not have to go to Paris...
- Roast Butcher Shop Corin is a cutie!
- Friendly Magnolia Fine Foods I said above that the store is not overpriced. I meant to say it's not only overpriced but that they are theives.
- Friendly Magnolia Fine Foods The store is not overpriced but they are suplementing their income by stealing hydro. There is a third floor apartment and their box is connected to two industrial fridges in...
- Loving Nature I worked there for years through school it's an amazing little store!!!
- Ambiance Chocolat Had the spiced hot chocolate from here before. It was great and warmed me up quite fast. Cute little shop and and owners.
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen It had been awhile since ive had a decent Fish & Chip ... So i gave it a try, WOW the fish was light (didnt even end up using the...
- ChocoSol ChocoSol is now located at 1131 St. Clair West (east of Dufferin). Check out our website for our hours, farmers' markets, and different retailers that carry us throughout Toronto and...
- Grande Cheese Factory Outlet Hi, just thought I'd pass along a message about having a voicemail on your business line. Calling in to your Orfus Rd. store yields no response on a day when...
- La Fromagerie Problem was resolved within 24 hours due to a faulty thermometer. Robert Burns Owner "la Fromagerie"
- Custodio's Meats and Eats I applaud the independent butcher shop! Supporting local farmers and offering our neighbourhood hormone-free, ethically raised products should be welcomed and supported whether you shop there or not. Yes it...
- Super Arzon Food Market My husband and I go to Arzon on occasion after going to Altona for kabob. We bought a rice dish just to try and when we got home it was...
- The Smokin' Cigar very reasonable prices and very knowledgeable staff
- Roast Butcher Shop Re the comment that it shouldn't have opened beside a mom and pop shop, actually studies have shown that "clustering" similar type businesses together actually helps the businesses thrive (i.e....
- Custodio's Meats and Eats I wouldn't compare this place to Rowe Farms. You can't walk into Rowe and get the kind of fresh (not frozen) prepared food you can at Custodio's, and Custodio's is...
- Urmia Market they are not Persians , they are Turks
- Better Bulk I can't wait to move back to TO to finally see your bigger store... keep up the good work !!
- Roast Butcher Shop A very welcome addition to our ever improving neighbourhood. Let others think it is a disaster so we can enjoy it for ourselves!
- Villa Bulk Foods Fresh food, good prices.
- Villa Bulk Foods Highly recommended for the best health food in the area!
- Pisces I was in there just before Christmas and to my delight the reign of the mother and daughter team is over. The new mangers said that they left and...
- Villa Bulk Foods excellent variety of healthy food and great service. WE LOVE IT!!!!!
- Custodio's Meats and Eats Went there on the weekend, the staff was very friendly and answered all my questions about where they get their food. I just roasted a whole chicken I got there...
- Villa Bulk Foods BEST HEALTH FOOD STORE IN TOWN!!
Most Commented On
- Marlon's Meats 99 Comments
- David's Tea 93 Comments
- Goodbye Gluten 58 Comments
- Bill's Lobster 51 Comments
- Fish Street Market and Open Kitchen 47 Comments
- Tutti Frutti 44 Comments
- The Healthy Butcher 36 Comments
- Nuthouse 35 Comments
- The Village Cheesemonger 33 Comments
- The Meat Dept 33 Comments
- Yummy Market 31 Comments
- Momofuku Milk Bar Toronto 30 Comments
- Karma Co-Op 28 Comments
- Essence of Life 28 Comments
- Junction Fromagerie 28 Comments
- Sanagan's Meat Locker 27 Comments
- Ruby Eats 27 Comments
- Alimento Fine Food Emporium 27 Comments
- West End Food Co-op Food Hub 27 Comments
- Healthy Planet (Danforth) 26 Comments
- Roast Butcher Shop 26 Comments
- International Cheese 25 Comments
- T&T Supermarket 25 Comments
- The Sweet Potato 25 Comments
- The Butchers 24 Comments
- The Chocolateria 24 Comments
- Herbs & Nutrition 24 Comments
- Custodio's Meats and Eats 24 Comments
- Leslieville Cheese Market 23 Comments
- Better Bulk 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Food Events: Ice Alley, Drunken Desserts, Khao Ghallian, The Table Setters, Toronto Wing Festival
- College St. cafe Voodoo Child is going international
- Toronto Restaurant Openings: Yakitori Kintori, The Irv, The Derby, OG Grill, BYBLOS, Carl's Jr.
- The top 5 restaurants in Little India
- This week on DineSafe: Wide Open, Ryoji, L-Eat Express, Yummy Pizza, McDonald's, Urban Thai
- Toronto grilled cheese festival wasn't so Gouda
- How Canada Dry Ginger Ale was invented in Toronto
- Toronto Food Events: Maple Syrup Festival, Borrel, Pancake Tuesday, Cake Walks, Rapid Freeze Workshop