Toronto Restaurant Openings: Ufficio, Showtime Bistro, COO Cafe Bread or Rice, Greta Solomon's Dining Room
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Ufficio, a new pescetarian Italian restaurant featuring a menu from chef Craig Harding (Campagnolo) is now open at 1214 Dundas Street West.
- Showtime Bistro at 2671 Markham Road in Scarborough is now open and serving up a menu featuring burgers and sandwiches. The restaurant is a collaborative effort between Chef Life Toronto and Halal Food Fest TO.
- COO Café Bread or Rice is open and serving up homestyle Japanese cuisine at 1049 Bloor Street West.
- Healthy take-out counter, the Feel Good Guru has relocated to 135 Tecumseth Street.
- Swan Dive Bar is now open at 1635 Dundas Street West.
- Greta Solomon's Dining Room is set to replace Glas Wine Bar this spring at 1118 Queen Street East in Leslieville.
- Plentea, a new tea bar is in the works at the bottom of a new condo at 1205 Queen Street West in Parkdale.
- Lil Baci looks to be expanding again with a new location going in at 909 Davenport Road.
- Carens Wine & Cheese Bar in Yorkville will close January 16 as owners shift focus to Carens Rosedale, which recently opened at 1118 Yonge Street.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org.