Toronto Restaurant Openings: Linwood Essentials, Wild Burger, Banh Mi Bar, TBD Organic Market, Fueled
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Linwood Essentials is now open at 930 Queen St. West, in the former home of A-OK.
- Wild Burger holds its grand opening on Friday, August 22, but catch them in soft opening mode a couple days earlier at 709 Mount Pleasant Rd.
- Banh Mi Bar is now open at 189 Augusta Ave. in Kensington Market, serving Vietnamese sub sandwiches, tacos, sliders.
- A new organic green grocer and juice bar is opening in Leslieville at 1164 Queen St. East (formerly Pentimento Gallery). The store, backed by partners of Front Door Organics, is tapping the public to help name the store. Expect an opening by early November.
- 120 Diner, situated under Club 120 (120 Church St.), celebrates their grand opening on Saturday, August 23. The new late-night destination plans to serve up comfort foods like chili fries and pulled-pork sandwiches until 4am.
- Fueled, a new espresso, juice and salad bar, is opening at 739 Ossington Ave at Bloor. Expect an opening date in the next couple weeks.
- Pisco, the Peruvian kitchen at 3249 Yonge St., is no longer open, though owners say they're looking to relocate and keeping up with catering operations in the meantime.
- Craft Dogs' storefront at 95 King St. East has closed, as their website states, "to take some time to work on its wieners".
- My Market Bakery (172 Baldwin St.) is no more. The bakery sold its last loaves last week.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Linwood Essentials by Jesse Milns