Toronto Restaurant Openings: Sparrow, The Passenger, Farmer's Daughter, Chicago Eatery, Raw Chemist
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Susur Lee's new restaurant Luckee, located in the base of the Soho Metropolitan Hotel, is now open and serving all-day dim sum on weekdays and dim sum cart service for brunch on weekends.
- Bampot Bohemian House of Tea & Board Games is in soft opening mode as of this week, with limited opening hours starting at 5pm.
- The Passenger, from the same team behind The Beet, is now open for dinner and drinks at 2968 Dundas St. West.
- Speakeasy 21 opened this week at 21 Adelaide St. West on the main floor of Scotia Plaza.
- Farmacia Juice Bar
- Tavern by Trevor
- The County Cocktail & Snack Bar
- The Workshop by Latitude
- Me Va Me Kitchen Express
- Signs in the windows indicate that Sparrow is soon to open at 2197 Bloor St. West, a space formerly occupied by Dr. Generosity: Home Of The Best Ever Tuna Sandwich.
- Farmhouse Tavern is expanding this May with a second spot (one that comes fully equipped with a patio). Farmer's Daughter Eatery will be located just a block away at 1588 Dupont St. [The Grid]
- Chicago Eatery is opening at 919 Pape Ave., formerly King's Bar and Grill.
- Raw Chemist Juice, a new smoothie bar, is opening soon at 2984 Dundas St. West. [The Grid]
- Ossington Station, a new snack bar, is taking over the former home of The Arrow at 1164 Dundas St. West. The new spot (no relation to Richmond Station) will open May 1.
- Open since 1975, Sher-e-Punjab at 351 Danforth Ave. has reopened after recent renovations and a menu overhaul.
- The Steady (1051 Bloor St. West) now does brunch on weekdays.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to firstname.lastname@example.org
Photo of Farmhouse Tavern by Marni Wolf