Toronto Restaurant Openings: Starving Artist II, Luckee, DW Alexander, Local Public Eatery, Ici Bistro
Toronto Restaurant Openings highlights the latest restaurant openings and closings in Toronto and also gives a preview of what's coming soon. Find us here every Thursday morning.
- Starving Artist has opened a second spot to get your brunch-time waffle fix at 1078 St. Clair West.
- Susur Lee's new restaurant Luckee in the SoHo Metropolitan Hotel (328 Wellington Street West) opens to friends and family this weekend for a soft opening. [Eater]
- DW Alexander, a new premium cocktail bar opens March 6th at 19 Church Street in St. Lawrence Market.
- Local Public Eatery, a massive new Canada-wide pub chain is taking over 171 East Liberty Street most recently home to Origin Liberty.
- Ici Bistro is moving from its current Harbord Village address into The Windsor Arms at 18 St. Thomas Street. [James Chatto]
- Paul S Churrasco (839 College Street) is sporting papered up windows. [Post City]
- Petite Thuet at 1 King West plans to sell its last loaf on April 30th. [Toronto Life]
- The Cookbook Store is closing after 31 years at 850 Yonge Street.
Have you seen restaurants opening or closing in your neighbourhood? Email tips to email@example.com
Photo via Starving Artist