RADform is a furniture and decor shop located just off King St. East. Tucked imperceptively into the George Brown campus, it's a shrine to modern, mega-stylized furniture and design accessories...
Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
McCormick Imports is an enclave of Wee Britainnia on Danforth East. You've heard of Mom and Pop shops? Well, here's a Mom and Daughter shop. As if the Peter Rabbit...
Paintlounge is unlike any other Toronto lounge. Instead of bar stools, there are easels. Instead of cocktail attire, there are smocks. And instead of splashing drinks, you're splashing paint. The...
Love the Design has up until now been a Leslieville staple for artist and designer Christine Flynn's coveted rough-luxe furnishings. Last month, the shop officially opened a second location in...
Wonder Pens has found a way to bring back the written word. The little shop at Dundas and Bellwoods sells a huge assortment of fountain pens, ink, and stylin' little...
Easy Tiger is the kind of shop those in their twenties who work in design/fashion/media go to purchase birthday gifts for their friends in similar lines of work. Yes, it's...
Crown Flora opened just over two months ago in Parkdale. It's instantly noticeable for its somewhat at-odds double window display--on one side, a carpet of moss is speckled with terrariums,...
General Tao is the type of store in which I could spend hours. Perhaps it's a sign that my delayed sense of adulthood is taking over, because I'm becoming more...
Williams Craig Design Studio is making use of its new streetside digs by combining its corporate business with its own carefully curated design boutique. The firm spent more than 13 years...
Kid Icarus has moved. But don't worry, no additional treks across town will be needed--they've moved onto Augusta Ave., continuing owner's Michael Viglione 14-year-long tenancy of Kensington Market. "What we...
EQ3 (Liberty Village) has thrown itself into the Liberty Village furniture battle. With Casalife and West Elm already battling to deck out those Liberty Village one-bedroom-plus-dens, EQ3 unveiled its two-storey...
Stoudfoot's design creations are in restaurants all around Toronto. From both Origins to Colborne Lane, for which Jason Stroud added a heavy dose of his design touch, to elements in...
Stacklab tries to distinguish itself from Toronto's other reclaimed wood design shops in one important way — and it involves impressive (at least, to me) computer software. "We're not just...
Everyday Housewife, as a name, makes sense when you see Bev Hisey's collection of vintage glass and ceramic housewares. The bright orange vases, lime green glass pieces, and assortment of...
Homebase is a mecca for anyone interested in graffiti culture. The little shop on Camden Street near Queen and Spadina can't be easily classified — it's part gallery, part arts...
Hacher & Krain is a fine knife shop that pledges allegiance to a variety of forging regions. While there are some stores in Toronto, such as Tosho Knife Arts in...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (22)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (6)
- Castlefield Design District (14)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (5)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (15)
- Dundas West (17)
- East Chinatown (1)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Junction (14)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (27)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (6)
- North York (10)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (8)
- Queen West (17)
- Riverside (9)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (12)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Pealac Rugs I don't know how this store got qualified as being a Persian rug dealer when in fact the rug hanging on the right side of the wall in RED is...
- Metropolis Living Hi everyone! Not closed just relocated to a bigger space! You can find us at 81 Ronald ave. unit B, across the street from Elte Carpet and beside Gingers.
- Kimberley Jackson Same issue as bob and Pants Go Brown - luckily for us Visa refunded our deposit. Seems from their Facebook site they are now trying to get new customers...
- King Textiles Right on to the last comment on King Textiles. Some seriously compromised people working there. One lady was cutting some material for me when a co-worker came along and pushed...
- CB2 Toronto There are plenty of wonderful types of kid's bedrooms out there. It's so hard to get that balance between safe/practical and something that truly looks great! Selecting fabric and styles that can...
- King Textiles King Textiles brings bad service to a new level. The lady at the front desk is not only rude, but seems borderline insane (possibly the manager), and one of...
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies I have been doing business with Mr G and his family since 1979, The tradition and loyalty of a supplier and the fundamental service they provide has always been...
- RADform I am wondering what's the price range for this store. I am looking for some special dinning chair.
- Smash Just a tip - I bought some really cheap small carpet dots yesterday and attached them to the underside of the feet of my dining area chairs. No more scraping along...
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Dropped by today. Wonderful products and showroom. Nice to see something new for a change and so attractive. This store is a bonafide hit!
- The Door Store I am demoing a house that is over 100 years old. Do you purchase doors and trim or just sell? All doors come with hardware. Jo-Ann
- Smash Do you purchase reclaimed doors? approx 100 years old
- Phil'z 20th Century Design I just visited the new Junction location this past weekend and had an amazing experience! I'd never been to their old location, so I'm totally blown away and confused by...
- Pepper Mill Store is nice but overpriced, you will find some things that are not easy to find. Beware of the owner, he is a grumpy man, he lacks customer service skills....
- RADform I live in Montreal and visit Toronto often to see what's new. A friend told me about this place. I love it! Beautiful furniture and I met the owner, she...
- RADform Went by the store after seeing this post. Such a beautiful space and great service. Will definitely be back.
- Pealac Rugs Dear Kamranpour, I was thrilled to hear that you are an expert on Persian rugs from Tabriz. I have always been curious about the history of my rug and its worth....
- Kimberley Jackson You may as well put your money in a pile on the floor and set it on fire rather than deal with these guys. Shifty and non responsive. ...
- RADform Absolutely not. I live in the adjacent building and I have seen this place being transformed and how much hard work went into it, from construction to completion. I just...
- RADform You obviously work at this shop, or are an owner.
- RADform This store is a gem in this city! They carry very unique items. Much different than the usual stark modern furniture. All Italian and European brands that are exclusive to...
- RADform Don't you hate negative people on the internet? Dear Dylan, the store wasn't even open last year. I live in the area and it used to be an empty concrete...
- RADform This looks really nice!
- RADform I went last year. The two ladies siting at the desk had the worst customer service. Well actually not the worst, they didn't have any. I hope they work on that...
- Nella Do you have and sell 6" or 7" Thai granite Mortar and Pestles for sale? October 31st 2014
- Smash "Peggy Skene: i was looking for a vintage store to visit but from their reponse to a customer above i wont be visiting. Lost sale." I concur.
- London Calling It always comes over that British in Canada and the U.S. means everything that is English, rather than inclusive of the other component countries that make up Britain. But that...
- London Calling Albatross! I get the need for a store like this, but Fairy Liquid, really?
- London Calling When, of when, will a British store start stocking Oxo CUBES. The rubbish that Knorr is putting out in North America - packets of crystallized, tasteless dust - is...
- London Calling best selection of UK food in Toronto. although…quite a bit more expensive. and rude sales guy.
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 58 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 58 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 42 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 38 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 35 Comments
- Sweetpea's 33 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 30 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- Cubeshops 29 Comments
- Coriander Girl 29 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Smash 27 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 24 Comments
- The Paper Place 23 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- DeSerres 22 Comments
- BYOB 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 places to buy a leather jacket in Toronto
- The top 10 independent magazines in Toronto
- The top 10 places to buy a cheap winter coat in Toronto
- What to expect at the 2014 Gentlemen's Expo in Toronto
- Shop thousands of designer pieces for $5 and up
- Holiday pop-up market to take over Union Station
- The top 10 fashion stylists in Toronto
- Bicyclette to close up shop on West Queen West