MADE just recently opened the doors of its new store in Corktown having spent almost nine years at its original Dundas West location. The move puts them alongside other high-end...
Wind Grove Interiors has found a home in what used to be Black Pug DMK. Now a shared space, the Parkdale storefront showcases a variety of new and vintage pieces,...
Kid Icarus, the novelty handcrafted paper goods store, has a new location in Parkdale. It's smaller than the original store in Kensington Market, and entering feels like you're walking into...
Pekota Design has found a home in the old Metropolis Factory space in the Junction. Owner and designer Marco Pecota named his showroom after his Croatian refugee father who escaped...
Umbra is the flagship shop for the Toronto home design company, which creates whimsical, purposeful home goods sold in 120 countries around the world. Though Umbra's had a retail presence...
Elte Market is the brand-new offshoot of Elte, located just a few blocks away from the original in the Castlefield Design District. Like its predecessor, the mammoth home goods store...
MUJI Toronto is the first location in the Japanese home goods and fashion chain's foray into Canada. Spread over 4,400 square feet (tiny, compared to the megachain's worldwide locations) in...
RADform is a furniture and decor shop located just off King St. East. Tucked imperceptively into the George Brown campus, it's a shrine to modern, mega-stylized furniture and design accessories...
Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Likely General opened yesterday in Roncesvalles, and I knew it was a winner before I even stepped in the door. How, you ask? Owner Brooke Manning has a chalkboard sign...
Spruce is a new home decor shop in Cabbagetown, whose owners focus on sourcing objects made in North America and collecting fun vintage items to put up for sale. The...
The Corner Store is a new micro-shop in Toronto that sells unique, mostly handcrafted treasures sourced from New York and California. The shop lies deep in the ground floor of...
Ransack the Universe is Bloordale's one-stop shop for vintage goods, records, local crafts, jewelry, and one-of-a-kind decor. Originally located in the basement of 1207 Bloor Street West, the store recently...
Monocle began as a magazine, and later morphed into a global media brand. But to the unbriefed and average College Street passerby, Monocle is just a new eclectic little boutique...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (23)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (6)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (15)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (16)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (24)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (10)
- Queen West (18)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (9)
- Roncesvalles Village (10)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Urban Harvest Where are you for 2015? Do you carry natural gardening 'chemicals' such a diatomaceous earth? Anyone know where I can buy Diatomaceous Earth that has no other additives in downtown...
- MADE (King East) Oh, cool! Another design store on King East that absolutely nobody needs.
- MADE (King East) The new location looks spectacular! Congratulations.
- Smash Got a new nest of tables yesterday and they're extremely practical, I keep using the tiniest one as a laptop computer table while in bed!
- MADE (King East) We're going to miss you! oxox Dundas West
- MADE (King East) Congrats Shaun on the new space! I love that MADE showcases innovative, Canadian made, local and experimental design. Shaun is such an amazing advocate for local designers work and...
- London Calling I prefer The Scottish Store and Mrs. Bridges anyday! The prices were ok but the main reason I didn't purchase anything was the arrogant salesperson! He really needs to go...
- MADE (King East) Pieces of felt in a knot... a stool? Looks rediculous and the price as well! Lol people are such suckers!
- MADE (King East) Congratulations to MADE! Your continued support for Canadian craft and design is inspiring. I'm looking forward to seeing the new space.
- MADE (King East) The new space looks great! Shaun is a long time supporter of Canadian made hand crafted items that merging art, design and practicality. Yes some items may seem expensive but...
- MADE (King East) People who invest in this crap seriously either have too much money or plain retarded (I'm speaking of the pile of lumber as the table)..It's not art, it looks terrible,...
- MADE (King East) I do believe my boyfriend and I got that vase for a friend for her wedding a few years ago. What can I say, it really IS a wonderful gift!...
- MADE (King East) Welcome to the East side! Lots of cool stuff, decor meets design. If you find what you are looking for, We will deliver from your this store when others wont.
- MADE (King East) Looks beautiful! I'm looking forward to seeing the new space. I love the "Love is Blind" vase!
- MADE (King East) Great store. I think King East should work well for them.
- MADE (King East) All I see in that coffee table are runs in stockings and accumulation of dust and dog fur!
- Bloom Your posting is ablltuoesy on the point!
- Cubeshops I totally agree with all your smatetents! There is nothing more rewarding and healthier than a brisk walk in the fresh snow! Too bad you live downtown and far, else...
- MADE (King East) Congrats on the new location!
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) All the posts seem fake! The first few are just random generic posts about how GREAT this store is. Which, for BLOGTO, is a farse because that's not the case! So...
- Home Craft Decor DO NOT BUY HERE> worst customer experience, buyer beware!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- The Door Store I am looking for a door with a significant curved top. Do you have anything like this?
- Old Faithful Shop After "discovering" Old Faithful on a trip to Vancouver last Fall, I was blown away by both the interior and the selection of goods. Everything is thoughtfully picked and displayed,...
- Old Faithful Shop Your grandparents, Walter Manning and Eva Coffey would be very proud of your success, expansion and your "Old Faithful" ethos. Keep up the good work and do know that while...
- Old Faithful Shop I'd say you're all crazy and need to get a hobby instead of critiquing.
- Kay and Young's I made a call to the store, asking to speak to the store owner in regards to collecting some of their scraps for a natural dye project that i'm working...
- Old Faithful Shop I'd say the inspiration is American, like Pottery Barn. Same sort of thing you'd see in Indigo.
- Old Faithful Shop Old British? In what way? Does not look particularly old or English to me. If it were 'thoughts of Vancouver' it would be sweaters knitted of barbed wire and vegan...
- Old Faithful Shop that's an inane comment. Where is it written that a company based in Vancouver must sell products that evoke thoughts of Vancouver? Or look like some preconceived idea of...
- Smash That ought to you pick?
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 61 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 43 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 38 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 34 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 31 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 30 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 30 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- The Paper Place 27 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- The Best Middle Eastern Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Late Night Chinese Food in Toronto
- The Best Musical Instrument Stores in Toronto
- The Best Burritos in Toronto
- The Best Places to Play Billiards in Toronto
- The Best Tattoo Parlours in Toronto
- The Best Restaurants in Pickering
- The Best Coffee in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 craft shows & pop ups in Toronto this spring
- The 10 worst looks from Toronto Fashion Week fall 2015
- Food and crafts come together at Toronto's Post Market
- The top 10 looks from Toronto Fashion Week fall 2015
- Street Style: 30 killer looks from Toronto Fashion Week
- The top 10 stores for cheap wedding dresses in Toronto
- 25 fun finds from the One of a Kind Show spring 2015
- This is what the new Drake Raptors gear looks like