Door Number Two Vintage in the Junction is something of a second act. Co-owner Trevor Fentum used to run a vintage pop-up with the same name on Roncesvalles. His permanent...
Toronto Designers Market is located next door to Hideaway Antiques and the Queen West Antique Centre on Queen near where it meets Roncesvalles. The big, welcoming, bright space has the...
Design Within Reach's new store on King Street East is bright, spacious, and a modern furniture lover's dream come true. Located next door to Montauk Sofa in the King East Design...
Rowan Homespun is a rustic market corner store selling a collection of handmade goods in the Beaches. The store is owned by Dominique Del Col who describes herself as a...
MADE just recently opened the doors of its new store in Corktown having spent almost nine years at its original Dundas West location. The move puts them alongside other high-end...
Wind Grove Interiors has found a home in what used to be Black Pug DMK. Now a shared space, the Parkdale storefront showcases a variety of new and vintage pieces,...
Kid Icarus, the novelty handcrafted paper goods store, has a new location in Parkdale. It's smaller than the original store in Kensington Market, and entering feels like you're walking into...
Pekota Design has found a home in the old Metropolis Factory space in the Junction. Owner and designer Marco Pecota named his showroom after his Croatian refugee father who escaped...
Umbra is the flagship shop for the Toronto home design company, which creates whimsical, purposeful home goods sold in 120 countries around the world. Though Umbra's had a retail presence...
Elte Market is the brand-new offshoot of Elte, located just a few blocks away from the original in the Castlefield Design District. Like its predecessor, the mammoth home goods store...
MUJI Toronto is the first location in the Japanese home goods and fashion chain's foray into Canada. Spread over 4,400 square feet (tiny, compared to the megachain's worldwide locations) in...
RADform is a furniture and decor shop located just off King St. East. Tucked imperceptively into the George Brown campus, it's a shrine to modern, mega-stylized furniture and design accessories...
Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Likely General opened yesterday in Roncesvalles, and I knew it was a winner before I even stepped in the door. How, you ask? Owner Brooke Manning has a chalkboard sign...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (22)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (4)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (15)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (5)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (18)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (26)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (6)
- Parkdale (12)
- Queen West (20)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- GH Johnson This IS unfortunate! But enlightening...I had a good experience buying my daughter's bedroom furniture (spent about $4000) but that was 16 years ago! Wow, how time flies. But I have...
- Small Space Plus great place to shop. Friendly and efficient staff with great knowledge of their product
- Plaiter Place Absolutely vile service from the staff here. Stay away
- Plaiter Place The customer service here is very poor, they do not refund items which brake after a singeing days use and if you want to avoid verbal abuse, don't come...
- Peppermills Do you sell aluminum grocery carts/buggies?
- Cornerstone I have shopped at cornerstone for quite some time now, the quality of the furniture has always been amazing, my design taste evolves at the speed of light, and cornerstone...
- Saudade I had the deep pleasure of visiting this exquisitely charming store this morning. What a wonderful array of beautiful things at astonishingly affordable prices. Everyone deserves to be surrounded by...
- Ma Zone I had a horrible experience with the son of the mother who owns the store. Read my post. It's great when you want to spend money here but never try...
- Ma Zone Just continuing on my last post.After years of spending thousands at this shop- pictures for a few hundred, a fruit basket for over $50, a stool for $200 - I...
- Ma Zone The shop is right by my dentist office so I always made sure to drop in and look around and have spent thousands there
- Black Pug DMK Visited when it opened. Proprietor has amazing sensibility, both staff ppl I dealt with were accommodating and bright. Are they laid-back and cool? Yes, and if that scares you, you're...
- Elephant In The Attic This place is amazing, it has something for everybody and for every occasion. Catlin is the most helpful person ever, she will point you towards the right direction.
- Home James This may take a bit of effort and determination since processed foods have become so prevalent in the modern diet. The main snag with the lemon detox diet is keeping...
- Cocktail Emporium Have to agree with Yoshi -- have been completely ignored every time I've popped into the BYOB store, so decided to spend my money elsewhere
- Door Number Two Vintage I almost bought the flowered picture on the wall at Value Village. It was 4.99. I wonder what the mark-up is.
- Cocktail Emporium BYOB has the most horrible customer service in the city. They don't seem to have even a slight interest in selling anything.
- Door Number Two Vintage The Truth About Fonzie was published in 1976. http://www.amazon.com/Truth-About-Fonzie-Peggy-Herz/dp/B0006WIYCS
- Door Number Two Vintage let go of the past today is happening
- Home James Spot on with this write-up, I seriously feel this site needs far more attention. I'll probably be back again to read through more, thanks for the advice!
- Home James He left behind the prayer rug so that anyone clever enough would see the pattern and escape. Here are several things you are able to do to prevent these types...
- Door Number Two Vintage those instagram filters used on the photos makes this stuff almost look good.
- Door Number Two Vintage A 60's vintage store ,"across between the 70's show" selling a fozie book from the 80's....um ,ok
- Door Number Two Vintage Stop selling my garbage!
- Door Number Two Vintage Mad Men ended a few months ago, maybe the time to open this was a few years ago to catch on with the popularity?
- Cocktail Emporium BYOB is the best store in Toronto for unique gifts, hands down. Looking forward to checking out the new location. And stocking up on some new bitters for myself.
- Cocktail Emporium If you haven't been to Kristen's stores as yet you are missing out on one of Toronto 's most unique and enjoyable shopping experiences. She's following in the footsteps...
- Cocktail Emporium Great photos! Will definitely be checking this place out next time I am in Kensington.
- Cocktail Emporium The store is different, curated, and now there doing it with a unique twist in a second location. That's just good business.
- Cocktail Emporium I love BYOB, it's a cool shop to go through on a stroll on Saturday or Sunday. Still get compliments on my mini record coasters.
- Cocktail Emporium Ditto what chris said. YAY!
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 63 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 45 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 39 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 38 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 32 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 31 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 31 Comments
- WANT Passport 29 Comments
- The Paper Place 28 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 26 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- MUJI to open massive store in Mississauga
- Street Style: 21 looks from the 2015 CNE
- Gotstyle ensnared in Jose Bautista Sportsnet controversy
- New men's grooming line is a homage to 1950s Toronto
- Street Style: 20 summer looks from the Distillery District
- 10 great Toronto themed t-shirts you can buy right now
- The sights of the 2015 Caribbean Carnival Parade
- Street Style: 20 looks to survive the heat wave in Toronto