Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
McCormick Imports is an enclave of Wee Britainnia on Danforth East. You've heard of Mom and Pop shops? Well, here's a Mom and Daughter shop. As if the Peter Rabbit...
Paintlounge is unlike any other Toronto lounge. Instead of bar stools, there are easels. Instead of cocktail attire, there are smocks. And instead of splashing drinks, you're splashing paint. The...
Love the Design has up until now been a Leslieville staple for artist and designer Christine Flynn's coveted rough-luxe furnishings. Last month, the shop officially opened a second location in...
Wonder Pens has found a way to bring back the written word. The little shop at Dundas and Bellwoods sells a huge assortment of fountain pens, ink, and stylin' little...
Easy Tiger is the kind of shop those in their twenties who work in design/fashion/media go to purchase birthday gifts for their friends in similar lines of work. Yes, it's...
Crown Flora opened just over two months ago in Parkdale. It's instantly noticeable for its somewhat at-odds double window display--on one side, a carpet of moss is speckled with terrariums,...
General Tao is the type of store in which I could spend hours. Perhaps it's a sign that my delayed sense of adulthood is taking over, because I'm becoming more...
Williams Craig Design Studio is making use of its new streetside digs by combining its corporate business with its own carefully curated design boutique. The firm spent more than 13 years...
Kid Icarus has moved. But don't worry, no additional treks across town will be needed--they've moved onto Augusta Ave., continuing owner's Michael Viglione 14-year-long tenancy of Kensington Market. "What we...
EQ3 (Liberty Village) has thrown itself into the Liberty Village furniture battle. With Casalife and West Elm already battling to deck out those Liberty Village one-bedroom-plus-dens, EQ3 unveiled its two-storey...
Metropolis Factory is like its original shop in the Junction, but on steroids. This warehouse totals 7,000 square feet, with ample room for Metropolis' oversized antique finds and custom salvage...
Verso has a somewhat unusual address. A black pylon outside of West Queen West fixture INAbstracto announces it, but you have to pass through to the back, where you'll find...
Hideaway Antiques recently renovated its Parkdale home to provide a more leisurely experience of looking for antiques. Those who pine for the thrill of the hunt should not be dismayed...
Ecotique is Roncesvalles' very own eco-minded boutique. While the Roncy community does have more than a few green options in its neighbourhood — Sweetpea's for seasonal florals, Scout and Fresh...
Gautier is the latest addition to Toronto's fancy furniture row, otherwise known as King East. The new shop hosts the designs of a 50-year-old French brand that, despite the going...
Above Ground Art Supplies in the Junction is the second location of of the original art supply store on McCaul Street near OCAD. While the first Above Ground planted its...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (22)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Castlefield Design District (15)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (5)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (15)
- Dundas West (17)
- East Chinatown (1)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Junction (15)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (27)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (6)
- North York (10)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (8)
- Queen West (17)
- Riverside (11)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (12)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Great to see a nice representation of Kartell in the city. Will be dropping by this weekend.
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Great team at Suite 22 and amazing product. Highly recommended. Welcome to the city!
- Elephant In The Attic I came by today met you for a moment and I very interested in working with someone maybe you who cqan focus on a direct market using vintage materials and...
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Beautiful. Look forward to dropping in.
- Elephant In The Attic This place sounds great!
- Smash I'VE BEEN PICKING FOR SMASH FOR MANY YEARS, I ALSO HAVE CUSTOMERS FROM JAPAN, CHINA, AUSTRALIA, ENGLAND AND MANY MORE COUNTRIES (I'M FROM USA)IF YOU DISLIKE THE SMASH TEAM IT'S...
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Went by the new showroom today after I saw this posting. Great space, love the set up and selection. I'll be back. Good luck!
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) So glad to see this place in th city. My wife and I got our stools, dining chairs and entertainment unit from here and we're so happy it. Staff...
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Love Suite 22 furniture selection. Lago is my favorite line. Looking for furniture for my new condo. Been to the Markham showroom couple of times. The girls there are quite...
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) beautiful, clean look, inviting showroom,i have purchased some pieces and will be getting a lot more.
- Suite 22 Interiors (Richmond) Ordered an entire Spectral home entertainment unit. I may need to re-plaster the walls due to the sound. It's incredible!!
- The Corner Store Nancy, simply put you are a moron! You are trying to come across as thoughtful and sophisticated however your statements show how heavy footed and clueless you really are!
- The Paper Place The place has a good selection but the staff are always angry, have major attitude and seem like they hate you for asking a question. Wow. It's a...
- Victor Gallery Despite being so "economical" the framing is quite cheaply done. The quality of wood used looks and feels flimsy. For what you get, you end up paying far more than...
- Greentea Design looking for sofa sets made of wood
- Calligaris I had only read positive reviews on Google before deciding to get an in home consultation from Calligaris. I’m glad I didn’t see these ones as it may have prevented...
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts I LOVE this store!!! They didn't have pictures of their exquisit pop-up cards. I got one that was a three tier/layer mary-go-around diecut, it was delicate and intrigue, the card...
- EQ3 (Liberty Village) What a information of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unexpected feelings.
- Stylegarage Overpriced? Maybe. But that's why you go when they have warehouse/sample sales. I only buy their stuff at heavily discounted prices. I have a few pieces...
- Likely General I visited this store today and it was ok. Not awful but the merchandise is quite weak and lacklustre. I find these kinds of stores honestly generic and...
- The Door Store Wow, The store looks great. I've never made it to this location so glad to see the photos. Glad to see you still have stained glass there too. Hope all...
- Aboveground Art Supplies Their staff is very hit or miss, there's 2 guys who've helped me a number of times but everyone else just ignores you. I've made 2 special orders and have...
- GH Johnson My previous comment was removed so I will keep short and simple. Was given run around for product that wasnt delivered. Went to store and big arguments with owner and...
- Cabinet Furniture Awesome page, really been looking forever for ideas on the very best rattan furniture for our home and in our back garden. This website sincerely helpedgreat blog some great info...
- Decorium Wow. Decorium needs a lesson in customer service!!! Waving your terms and conditions around with attitude and thinking you will build loyalty is downright stupid. Like Sam, I will never...
- Garden's Path Great page, just lately been looking forever for ideas on the very best rattan furniture pieces for our home and in our back garden. The site seriously helpedgreat blog some...
- Blue Banana Market If heroin was legal, this place WOULD sell it. Why don't you take a real look on what they are selling on their shelves. THAT is a "Taste Of Kensington...
- Romni Wools Great selection, but the staff (except for the gentleman that works in the basement) is the most consistently rude group of employees I have ever encountered. Nothing has changed...
- Phil'z 20th Century Design Oh great, they are opening in the junction. We're friendly people out here. We don't wAnt this bullshit attitude.
- Goodfolk Cool Shop
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 58 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 58 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 48 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 36 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 35 Comments
- Sweetpea's 33 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- Cubeshops 29 Comments
- Coriander Girl 28 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 26 Comments
- Smash 24 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 24 Comments
- The Paper Place 23 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- DeSerres 22 Comments
- BYOB 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto tattoo shop sells designs by vending machine
- Street Style: White vs Black
- Drake General Store coming to Leslieville
- Etsy debuts new craft market at MaRS and OCAD
- The politics of fashion, from punk to PETA at the DX
- WORN Fashion Journal calls it quits after 10 years
- Has a Toronto designer created the wallet of the future?
- What the Eaton Centre looked like when it was new