Stylegarage on Ossington is a big step up from their former location on Queen at Shaw. The new space took over the AWOL Gallery and the old elevator warehouse, and...
Spacing Store is the brand-new retail offshoot of the magazine of the same name. The store, located on the ground floor of the 401 Richmond building, is a natural culmination...
London Calling is a home decor and foodstuffs shop in Cabbagetown specializing in - you guessed it - things from Britain. Having lived in London for some time, I was...
Suite 22 Interiors on Richmond is the brand-new downtown sister location of the ultra-modern Markham furniture store of the same name. Like its predecessor, the new shop, located at Richmond...
I Have A Crush On You is a gift shop meets gallery meets workshop that found its first home in Liberty Village at the end of May. If you need...
Stowaway Vintage is a sweet little shop tucked into Melanie Machado's front room. The little shop at Dovercourt and Hallam, just south of Dupont Street, is crammed full of more...
Annex Pawn is a sea of pirate's treasure, with contents that span everything from the sartorial to the functional. But everything in the store is sprinkled with a little bit...
Len: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things is a very small shop for such a long name. Housed in a shallow storefront a stone's throw from Coxwell Station,...
Paintlounge is unlike any other Toronto lounge. Instead of bar stools, there are easels. Instead of cocktail attire, there are smocks. And instead of splashing drinks, you're splashing paint. The...
Love the Design has up until now been a Leslieville staple for artist and designer Christine Flynn's coveted rough-luxe furnishings. Last month, the shop officially opened a second location in...
Wonder Pens has found a way to bring back the written word. The little shop at Dundas and Bellwoods sells a huge assortment of fountain pens, ink, and stylin' little...
Easy Tiger is the kind of shop those in their twenties who work in design/fashion/media go to purchase birthday gifts for their friends in similar lines of work. Yes, it's...
Crown Flora opened just over two months ago in Parkdale. It's instantly noticeable for its somewhat at-odds double window display--on one side, a carpet of moss is speckled with terrariums,...
General Tao is the type of store in which I could spend hours. Perhaps it's a sign that my delayed sense of adulthood is taking over, because I'm becoming more...
Williams Craig Design Studio is making use of its new streetside digs by combining its corporate business with its own carefully curated design boutique. The firm spent more than 13 years...
Kid Icarus has moved. But don't worry, no additional treks across town will be needed--they've moved onto Augusta Ave., continuing owner's Michael Viglione 14-year-long tenancy of Kensington Market. "What we...
EQ3 (Liberty Village) has thrown itself into the Liberty Village furniture battle. With Casalife and West Elm already battling to deck out those Liberty Village one-bedroom-plus-dens, EQ3 unveiled its two-storey...
Stoudfoot's design creations are in restaurants all around Toronto. From both Origins to Colborne Lane, for which Jason Stroud added a heavy dose of his design touch, to elements in...
Stacklab tries to distinguish itself from Toronto's other reclaimed wood design shops in one important way — and it involves impressive (at least, to me) computer software. "We're not just...
Everyday Housewife, as a name, makes sense when you see Bev Hisey's collection of vintage glass and ceramic housewares. The bright orange vases, lime green glass pieces, and assortment of...
Homebase is a mecca for anyone interested in graffiti culture. The little shop on Camden Street near Queen and Spadina can't be easily classified — it's part gallery, part arts...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (23)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (8)
- Castlefield Design District (14)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (15)
- Dundas West (18)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (1)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (3)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (14)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (27)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (8)
- Queen West (18)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (9)
- Roncesvalles Village (9)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (5)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- West Queen West (24)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (9)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (12)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Recloth Modern Vintage Amazing service and amazing stuff! Bought an antique couch with 2 chairs and they are stunning and unique pieces. I recommend this place to everyone I know!
- Vintage Home Boutique I've been meaning to check this place out for a while. But with work I have not been able to yet. However, yesterday I was able to go by as...
- The Corner Store appartement montpellier avec terrasse appartement montpellier juillet appartement montpellier ovalie a vendre appartement montpellier vente particulier appartement montpellier dernier etage terrasse
- Wonder Pens Thrilled to have read this article about this wonderful sounding store. I have been using fountain pens for years and apart from Laywine's in Yorkville, there are precious few...
- McCormick Imports sorry to say this little shop is closed. good luck for your future
- A Changing Nest I do a lot of vintage shopping and I just LOVE this store. Amazing cool vintage pieces and the prices are very good. The atmosphere in the store...
- Valhalla I love their stuff. It's like someone spent a lot of time thoughtfully culling for the best possible things.
- GUFF Excellent experience at Guff today! Nice people, quoted me a lower price on an item and when they went to see it and found it to be $60 more, they...
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Most of the furniture in this showroom is either geared towards typical Toronto small spaces, or can be customized to fit any space.
- EMPIRE by bullet They carry the traditional Marks & Spencer Christmas Cake!
- Williams Craig Design Studio Karen , too bad some people just cant see the creativeness in simple things . Usually negativity comes from people who are jealous, that's right folks I said it, if...
- Fabric Fabric I am currently looking for a compact sized workdesk for our office. Just not sure if I should go for a pre-fab desk or something that is more integrated with...
- Morba I wanted to purchase Eiffel chairs from Morba but they didn't have any in stock. I left my name and number and they never called me back. I...
- Brooklyn Furniture Wow.. god.. this is definitely the worst customer service experience I have received in a long time... The owner Peter - I wonder how he can still be in business...
- Stylegarage (Ossington) I love to hate this place. Over the years I have bought quite a few pieces from them. They are very well built...with lots of attitude in the...
- CBD Co. I should have added, that's quite sad. I've been to the store and they had a fantastic collection. Quite sure they just opened this year. I went back to seriously...
- CBD Co. You seem to have posted this only a couple of weeks ago, but when I walked by, there is a bailiff notice and they've auctioned most items.
- Vintage Home Boutique Stopped into this store a few weeks ago. Great selection of vintage furniture, new furniture and really cool décor items. Prices are very reasonable and I've got my eye on...
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Man, when will Toronto have a furniture store fit for people who rent a place that's not larger than 500sq feet? I see some interesting stuff though.
- Modern Weave Saving power and cutting down on the electric bill are number one concerns these days for many people. Moreover, they have a long life and work up to 50 times...
- Stylegarage (Ossington) SOme pretty cool stuff there I'd have to see the prices thought. Lokks like some be mucho dinero!
- Stylegarage (Ossington) The word "newjack" is another term for "newbie" or "noob". "Cornball" One who tries to be cool, but doesn't see just how uncool it is
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Love the look. Looks like a great space with lots of space to check the items out.
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Always a good news story when businesses like this are growing.
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Define "New Jack City Cornball"
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Read the sentence, it means they're not locally made.
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Meaning, not local, from a different country.
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Nice space.....but define "from away" if you will.
- MUJI Toronto I heard Joe Fresh was opening in Kyoto. I wonder if there is mindless bunch of Canadophiles talking about how they learned about polyester flannel while teaching Japanese in Ottawa...
- Marty Millionaire I have a number of 1970's Teak furniture I would like to sell and am wondering if you would be interested in purchasing them?
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 58 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 58 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 42 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 38 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 35 Comments
- Sweetpea's 33 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 30 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- Cubeshops 29 Comments
- Coriander Girl 29 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 28 Comments
- Smash 27 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 24 Comments
- The Paper Place 23 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- DeSerres 22 Comments
- The Best Peameal Bacon Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Pizza Slice in Toronto
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 10 holiday gift ideas for the decor lover in Toronto
- 10 holiday gift ideas for fashion lovers in Toronto
- OVO store in for the long haul on Dundas West
- Iconic Queen East furniture shop to close after 50 years
- 10 holiday gift ideas for the male fashionista in Toronto
- New shopping mall marks big changes for Yorkville
- Anthropologie to open in Queen St. church this Friday
- The top 25 stores for warm winter clothing in Toronto