Souvenir Studios in Brockton Village provides a unique, creative energy to the neighbourhood. The versatile shopfront is a retail store, studio, event space and also offers workshops ranging from mom...
Take Note is a place for those who still appreciate putting pen and ink to paper. This niche pen and stationery store in the Junction offers a selection of writing...
The Line sells contemporary furniture representing an array of artists from all over the world. Lee Brown is the curator of the gallery which combines design, fashion, and a strong...
Cocktail Emporium in Kensington Market is a lively and colourful space glowing with a vintage Miami vibe. The store is a fun little wonderland where you can venture to get...
Hopson Grace is a sumptuous design boutique for those who appreciate the art of a well laid table. Martha Grace McKimm and Andrea Hopson are the owners behind the store....
Saudade, a beautiful lifestyle product store on Dundas West, has amassed a steady stream of locals gushing about the new addition to the neighbourhood. While only recently opening its doors,...
Contrast Living fits in just fine to the stretch of Queen St. where it meets Roncesvalles. To differentiate itself from many of its antique store neighbours, the store carries a...
Old Faithful Shop, Vancouver's favourite destination for minimal, built-to-last home goods, landed last month on West Queen West. Since opening in B.C. five years ago, owner Walter Manning explains, they'd...
Home James has a brand-new store located in Leslieville where Zenporium used to be. Owner, James Lane offers an eclectic mixture of new, vintage and upcycled decor and furniture while...
TORP is a furniture, decor and jewelry store that sprawls across a 3500 square foot space in Yorkville. Founder Arne Nordtorp started off by selling his collection from a house...
GUFF has a brand-new home - one that finally does their massive, ever-changing selection of vintage furniture justice. The store, a fixture of the Leslieville home decor scene for the...
Modani, located in the Castlefield Design District, is the first Canadian location for the U.S. chain of home decor stores. The Miami-based design company set up shop this past November...
Stylegarage on Ossington is a big step up from their former location on Queen at Shaw. The new space took over the AWOL Gallery and the old elevator warehouse, and...
Spacing Store is the brand-new retail offshoot of the magazine of the same name. The store, located on the ground floor of the 401 Richmond building, is a natural culmination...
London Calling is a home decor and foodstuffs shop in Cabbagetown specializing in - you guessed it - things from Britain. Having lived in London for some time, I was...
Suite 22 Interiors on Richmond is the brand-new downtown sister location of the ultra-modern Markham furniture store of the same name. Like its predecessor, the new shop, located at Richmond...
I Have A Crush On You is a gift shop meets gallery meets workshop that found its first home in Liberty Village at the end of May. If you need...
Stowaway Vintage is a sweet little shop tucked into Melanie Machado's front room. The little shop at Dovercourt and Hallam, just south of Dupont Street, is crammed full of more...
Annex Pawn is a sea of pirate's treasure, with contents that span everything from the sartorial to the functional. But everything in the store is sprinkled with a little bit...
Len: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things is a very small shop for such a long name. Housed in a shallow storefront a stone's throw from Coxwell Station,...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationary
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (22)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (4)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (14)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (5)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (19)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (26)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (6)
- Parkdale (12)
- Queen West (21)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (12)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Kid Icarus (Augusta Ave.) Zyvox on line no physician approval alternative terbinafine how can i get [url="http://www.capsurveillance43.fr/component/k2/itemlist/user/156.html"]alternative terbinafine how can i get[/url] http://www.capsurveillance43.fr/component/k2/itemlist/user/156.html alternative terbinafine how can i get zyvox online no prescription overnight order [url="http://www.slemany-designs.de/index.php/component/k2/itemlist/user/7318"]zyvox online no prescription...
- Take Note It was a pen + ink collector's dream discovering this shop during a Sunday walk. Not only is Jolanta friendly and welcoming but she was eager to help me...
- Michaels Super excited that this is in the neighborhood!
- Toronto Designers Market プラダ トートバック http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/prada_085_mf27oe8_z_.htm,マイケルコース http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/mk_x0e_vpuzb_t_.htm,コーチ シグネチャー 財布 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/coach_m2h_r914_v_.htm,ロニー ディオ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/dior_j2x_y10jn_i_.htm,シャネル チェーンバッグ http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chanel_ub1_6l2fvbu_n_.htm,コーチバッグ値段 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/coach_amj_xibv9q_p_.htm,クロエ 京都 http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/chloe_pty_1aij_2_.htm,フェンディ ドレス http://www.volleytonnocallipo.com/bytes/fendi_yf_7l9kxv_n_.htm,
- Michaels Oh boy...deserres is right around the corner...game on- battle of the big box art stores. Michaels has has dubious custom framing practices in the past- hiking up the retail cost...
- Toronto Designers Market I headed here after a blogger I follow posted a piece. Well lets just say her writing about the place sure didn't meet what you actually get when you...
- Tap Phong Hi to all, for the reason that I am really eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It consists of good data.
- Contrast Living I loved this store when I discovered it last month...wonderful furniture and home decor, it's fresh, colourful, tasteful and has a bit of everything.
- Contrast Living Roncesville? It's on Queen Street, close to the lake, close to many other wonderful stores! Definitively Toronto.
- Of Things Past (Rosedale) i like it>very nice
- Of Things Past (Rosedale) i is look nice
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Love the look.It is nice
- Stylegarage (Ossington) I love to hate this place.
- Hopson Grace Sorry guys but there are few things sexier than a natural, non fussy, selfconfident man who knows exactly how to work around 14 pieces of silverware around his plate. Good manners...
- Decorium JOYCE THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. DECORIUM...NOT A CHANCE!!!
- Arts Market (College St.) Friendly staff and well curated. I like that its so individualistic and you can tell the vendors really make their space their own. Definitely one of my favorites as a...
- Toronto Designers Market The space is cool and the branding is alright but the vendors are crummy. Probably wont come back. Again cool concept and space but not enough of a reason to...
- Toronto Designers Market I was really disappointed by this market. I was expecting something along the lines of the arts market. Well curated and helpful staff. That is not what I found. Its...
- MUJI Toronto UNBELIEVABLE! I dropped by day before yesterday and the shop was packed wall to wall by people speaking Chinese. It was as if everyone does the line up at Uncle Tetsu and...
- Hauser Dear Sir/Madam, I am pleased to introduce our company BERDU FURNITURE, as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of furniture including bench sets, corner sets, chairs, desks, seats, and...
- GH Johnson This IS unfortunate! But enlightening...I had a good experience buying my daughter's bedroom furniture (spent about $4000) but that was 16 years ago! Wow, how time flies. But I have...
- Small Space Plus great place to shop. Friendly and efficient staff with great knowledge of their product
- Plaiter Place Absolutely vile service from the staff here. Stay away
- Plaiter Place The customer service here is very poor, they do not refund items which brake after a singeing days use and if you want to avoid verbal abuse, don't come...
- Peppermills Do you sell aluminum grocery carts/buggies?
- Cornerstone I have shopped at cornerstone for quite some time now, the quality of the furniture has always been amazing, my design taste evolves at the speed of light, and cornerstone...
- Saudade I had the deep pleasure of visiting this exquisitely charming store this morning. What a wonderful array of beautiful things at astonishingly affordable prices. Everyone deserves to be surrounded by...
- Ma Zone I had a horrible experience with the son of the mother who owns the store. Read my post. It's great when you want to spend money here but never try...
- Ma Zone Just continuing on my last post.After years of spending thousands at this shop- pictures for a few hundred, a fruit basket for over $50, a stool for $200 - I...
- Ma Zone The shop is right by my dentist office so I always made sure to drop in and look around and have spent thousands there
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 63 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 45 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 39 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 38 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 32 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 32 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 31 Comments
- WANT Passport 29 Comments
- The Paper Place 28 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 26 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- 8 stores for Christmas decorations in Toronto
- The top 5 salons for eyelash extensions in Toronto
- 30 holiday gift ideas from the One of a Kind Show 2015
- Harry Rosen lands in hot water over Donald Trump ad
- 5 ugly Christmas sweaters for Toronto sports fans
- The top 42 Black Friday sales in Toronto for 2015
- Holiday market taking over Union Station next month
- Shoes.com opens its first store in Toronto