I Have A Crush On You is a gift shop meets gallery meets workshop that found its first home in Liberty Village at the end of May. If you need...
Stowaway Vintage is a sweet little shop tucked into Melanie Machado's front room. The little shop at Dovercourt and Hallam, just south of Dupont Street, is crammed full of more...
Annex Pawn is a sea of pirate's treasure, with contents that span everything from the sartorial to the functional. But everything in the store is sprinkled with a little bit...
Len: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things is a very small shop for such a long name. Housed in a shallow storefront a stone's throw from Coxwell Station,...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Likely General opened yesterday in Roncesvalles, and I knew it was a winner before I even stepped in the door. How, you ask? Owner Brooke Manning has a chalkboard sign...
Spruce is a new home decor shop in Cabbagetown, whose owners focus on sourcing objects made in North America and collecting fun vintage items to put up for sale. The...
The Corner Store is a new micro-shop in Toronto that sells unique, mostly handcrafted treasures sourced from New York and California. The shop lies deep in the ground floor of...
Ransack the Universe is Bloordale's one-stop shop for vintage goods, records, local crafts, jewelry, and one-of-a-kind decor. Originally located in the basement of 1207 Bloor Street West, the store recently...
WANT Passport has recently opened at Billy Bishop airport. If it has one mission, it's to keep its customers in the mile high club, or at least help them get...
Williams Craig Design Studio is making use of its new streetside digs by combining its corporate business with its own carefully curated design boutique. The firm spent more than 13 years...
Kid Icarus has moved. But don't worry, no additional treks across town will be needed--they've moved onto Augusta Ave., continuing owner's Michael Viglione 14-year-long tenancy of Kensington Market. "What we...
EQ3 (Liberty Village) has thrown itself into the Liberty Village furniture battle. With Casalife and West Elm already battling to deck out those Liberty Village one-bedroom-plus-dens, EQ3 unveiled its two-storey...
Metropolis Factory is like its original shop in the Junction, but on steroids. This warehouse totals 7,000 square feet, with ample room for Metropolis' oversized antique finds and custom salvage...
Verso has a somewhat unusual address. A black pylon outside of West Queen West fixture INAbstracto announces it, but you have to pass through to the back, where you'll find...
Hideaway Antiques recently renovated its Parkdale home to provide a more leisurely experience of looking for antiques. Those who pine for the thrill of the hunt should not be dismayed...
Ecotique is Roncesvalles' very own eco-minded boutique. While the Roncy community does have more than a few green options in its neighbourhood — Sweetpea's for seasonal florals, Scout and Fresh...
Gautier is the latest addition to Toronto's fancy furniture row, otherwise known as King East. The new shop hosts the designs of a 50-year-old French brand that, despite the going...
Above Ground Art Supplies in the Junction is the second location of of the original art supply store on McCaul Street near OCAD. While the first Above Ground planted its...
Tosho Knife Arts is probably one of the worst places to visit in Toronto with a clumsy coworker or toddler in tow. That's because the Mirvish Village latest addition proudly...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (21)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (6)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (4)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (5)
- Castlefield Design District (15)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (5)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (10)
- Distillery District (15)
- Dundas West (16)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (16)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (24)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (6)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (8)
- Queen West (17)
- Riverside (12)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (16)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (24)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yorkville (12)
Look up design stores on the go.
- AHQ Bath & Spa Hi Jennifer.....How can I access ur web page or showroom? I was i there recently with my sister and mom and spoke to u about renovating two bathrooms....Thanks
- Decorium Joyce, we sincerely apologize for your frustration. We never want our customers to have a frustrating experience. This is why we take great care in clearly noting all terms and...
- Machine Age Modern I am in the process of moving a family member into a retirement home. As such she has a teak dinning room set and entertainment unit that we need...
- I Have A Crush On You I can't wait to make my way over there! Love the luggage tags
- B & J Trading Do they carry these Ratten Wicker Plate Holders? Anyone know?
- Ecotique Oh my gosh! I'm coming in just for the leather-bound journals! I've been looking for these everywhere! I hope they're priced right in this blog entry ($30). I would hate...
- Fabricland A very annoying experience at the Markham location today. It was the first time using my membership since purchasing it in May, 2014. I did not have my...
- Paper Things Paper Things will be closing this week. Everything is 70$ off now. We will become a pop-up art gallery until September and then close for good. Thank you for a successful 50 years!
- Sweetpea's Wow. I have been searching for a florist for my wedding next year, and frankly having a tough time choosing; as they all seem very good. However; after stumbling across...
- Hauser Home & Garden Closed!
- Machine Age Modern I have a beautiful teak desk (excellent condition),size 63"x31" which I want to sell. We are moving and there is no room for this desk (unfortunately). Interested?
- The Shop I love it and now i plan to set up a shop like this style in my community. I think it's a way to creative new thins with new thought.
- MacFab Had outdoor curtains made almost 10 yrs ago, suntastic fabric. Do you still do this kind of work?
- Decorium We initially made a sectional purchase from Decorium with a warranty package. We were sold on the package when we were told that we will get the value back if...
- I Have A Crush On You HAHA!!!
- I Have A Crush On You Are you serious? I would lose my appetite if I ever saw Rob Ford lookin at me while I ate, chow down indeed
- Sourced & Salvaged It's nice to see items reused like this. But if you're into frontline salvage and dumpster diving then you can also find a few things on trashswag.com - a crowdsourced...
- I Have A Crush On You I bet all the plates are cracked
- I Have A Crush On You New or used?
- Stowaway Vintage There's a reason alanna l (and everyone else) just walked by for years...it's their home and wasn't open to the public until a few weeks ago!
- Stowaway Vintage This place is great. I'd been walking past gazing at their crazy window displays for years...and Melanie sold me a leopard print Fendi shirt (real, I'm pretty sure) for ten...
- Stowaway Vintage Lol walking by for years.. Maybe stop in and support your local businesses. Just saying.
- Calligaris My experience at Calligari's mirrors the ones described above. I bought several items including a decorative dish, cushions, and a wall clock. The wall clock was broken so I requested...
- I Have A Crush On You Fantastic store! I work in Liberty Village and stumbled across Amy's new store last week - exactly what the neighbourhood needs (i.e. a better sense of humour and some great...
- I Have A Crush On You I'd rather have Rob Ford toilet paper.
- I Have A Crush On You Rob Ford is still popular, so to speak and he will be even more popular when he leaves rehab at the end of this month, June. Ride with this popularity! Jimmy...
- Stowaway Vintage superb! I've been walking by (and loving) this spots front window for years and always wondered what was going on in there.
- Sourced & Salvaged Store looks great. I love to see all the refurbished items. People think it easy to make lights, I realize how much work goes into them also how expensive the...
- Stowaway Vintage $7 for a plastic Jesus? I give 10% of my income to Jesus.
- Sourced & Salvaged $45 to have have some stick a bulb in a mason jar? Yeeesh.
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 58 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 57 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 49 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 47 Comments
- Mokuba 46 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 36 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 35 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 35 Comments
- Sweetpea's 33 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- Cubeshops 29 Comments
- Coriander Girl 28 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- The Paper Place 22 Comments
- Smash 22 Comments
- DeSerres 22 Comments
- BYOB 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 makeup artist and design schools in Toronto
- Bad Boy to open store in Honest Ed's
- Is this the best Toronto T-shirt ever?
- Street Style: 30 looks from Toronto's Chinatown
- New Toronto T-shirt brand helps feed kids in need
- The top 5 fashion non-profits in Toronto
- U.S. shoe chain DSW coming to Toronto
- The top 10 places to get your makeup done in Toronto