Saudade, a beautiful lifestyle product store on Dundas West, has amassed a steady stream of locals gushing about the new addition to the neighbourhood. While only recently opening its doors,...
Contrast Living fits in just fine to the stretch of Queen St. where it meets Roncesvalles. To differentiate itself from many of its antique store neighbours, the store carries a...
Old Faithful Shop, Vancouver's favourite destination for minimal, built-to-last home goods, landed last month on West Queen West. Since opening in B.C. five years ago, owner Walter Manning explains, they'd...
Home James has a brand-new store located in Leslieville where Zenporium used to be. Owner, James Lane offers an eclectic mixture of new, vintage and upcycled decor and furniture while...
TORP is a furniture, decor and jewelry store that sprawls across a 3500 square foot space in Yorkville. Founder Arne Nordtorp started off by selling his collection from a house...
GUFF has a brand-new home - one that finally does their massive, ever-changing selection of vintage furniture justice. The store, a fixture of the Leslieville home decor scene for the...
Modani, located in the Castlefield Design District, is the first Canadian location for the U.S. chain of home decor stores. The Miami-based design company set up shop this past November...
Stylegarage on Ossington is a big step up from their former location on Queen at Shaw. The new space took over the AWOL Gallery and the old elevator warehouse, and...
Spacing Store is the brand-new retail offshoot of the magazine of the same name. The store, located on the ground floor of the 401 Richmond building, is a natural culmination...
London Calling is a home decor and foodstuffs shop in Cabbagetown specializing in - you guessed it - things from Britain. Having lived in London for some time, I was...
Suite 22 Interiors on Richmond is the brand-new downtown sister location of the ultra-modern Markham furniture store of the same name. Like its predecessor, the new shop, located at Richmond...
I Have A Crush On You is a gift shop meets gallery meets workshop that found its first home in Liberty Village at the end of May. If you need...
Stowaway Vintage is a sweet little shop tucked into Melanie Machado's front room. The little shop at Dovercourt and Hallam, just south of Dupont Street, is crammed full of more...
Annex Pawn is a sea of pirate's treasure, with contents that span everything from the sartorial to the functional. But everything in the store is sprinkled with a little bit...
Len: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things is a very small shop for such a long name. Housed in a shallow storefront a stone's throw from Coxwell Station,...
Paintlounge is unlike any other Toronto lounge. Instead of bar stools, there are easels. Instead of cocktail attire, there are smocks. And instead of splashing drinks, you're splashing paint. The...
Love the Design has up until now been a Leslieville staple for artist and designer Christine Flynn's coveted rough-luxe furnishings. Last month, the shop officially opened a second location in...
Wonder Pens has found a way to bring back the written word. The little shop at Dundas and Bellwoods sells a huge assortment of fountain pens, ink, and stylin' little...
Easy Tiger is the kind of shop those in their twenties who work in design/fashion/media go to purchase birthday gifts for their friends in similar lines of work. Yes, it's...
Crown Flora opened just over two months ago in Parkdale. It's instantly noticeable for its somewhat at-odds double window display--on one side, a carpet of moss is speckled with terrariums,...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (23)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (16)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (4)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (16)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (24)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little Italy (10)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (11)
- Queen West (19)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (17)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Smash Most men and women have a smaller sized space which they can utilise to create a vertical garden.
- Saudade To the owners: thanks for your comments BlogTo LOOOOOVES another potential advertiser
- Saudade This is basically bringing the concept of this store in Lisbon & Porto to Toronto: http://www.avidaportuguesa.com/ Same idea. Vintage chic Portuguese brands.
- Saudade I wanna go here!
- Saudade Check it out! I was there on Saturday. What a gem- so, so many beautiful goodies. This may be my new goto for pretty things.
- Saudade Looks great! Can't wait to check it out. :)
- Tap Phong George Brown College (GBC) culinary programs used to be run from their now-closed Kensington campus, not far from Tap Phong. GBC's culinary programs now operate from their St. James (King...
- Tap Phong WS, W+S, W-S, W&S all refer to Williams-Sonoma
- Valhalla best card shop in toronto with friendly staff and right on queen st love it so much to choose from
- Valhalla best card shop in toronto has everything and the staff is friendly and helpful and right on queen near bathurst,love it
- Coriander Girl its really beautiful and nice flowers, i really like it and i am going to share it with my friends on fb and tiwtter. appreciated.
- The Framing Depot I JUST got back home from my trip to The Framing Depot. The store is in an industrial area. Limited parking. When I walked in, the guy who...
- Kimberley Jackson Not only have I been screwed over by this company , he's actually caused my new business to delay the opening. After buying 2 entertainment units over a couple of...
- Brika Such a nice shop. Was in there today and loved it. Highly recommended place for unique things and for everyone who loves to buy gifts from true artisans.
- Universal Lamp Being new to Toronto I was hunting for a place to shop modern lighting for my home. Turn out that it was a very sour experience with Universal Lamp...
- Cayne's They have decent selection but there products are refurbished. Their customer service has been on a steady decline for quite some time now and you can tell they have become...
- Urban Harvest where are you located now?
- Contrast Living You know what would be great? If this store was in Toronto instead of Roncesville.
- Home James Went in here yesterday on a walk down Queen East with my husband & ended finding so many pieces I wanted to take home! I thought the prices were reasonable...
- Contrast Living This store has many items that will suit you and your tastes, they have a little of everything and a lot of charm! Your visits will be rewarded just as...
- Contrast Living The atmosphere of the shop is inviting, merchandise are unique and prices are unbelievable reasonable, definitely will go back.
- Contrast Living Lovely ! Love everything in the store!
- Essence of Living Nice store layout but realize after they are horribly over priced. Bought a scarf for $26.00 and found the same scarf for $12.00 at Bloor and Yonge.
- Cookery Great store and great cooking classes. There is nothing like this in Mississauga. Good thing my daughter lives in Roncy!
- Metropolis Living (Castlefield) I love this place...so cool
- Trianon Hello, Would you please let me know if you buy antique chairs to sell in your beautiful store? I have several antique Victorian chairs and a matching settee that I am interested...
- Fabricland I was recently went to Fabricland in Toronto 1980 Eglinton ave. E. Three women - staff - behaved disgustingly. They loudly shouted at all shop, laughed, and they were very...
- Brooklyn Furniture i'm so impressed. http://www.usfurniturediscount.com/
- Fabricland As a home sewer, I like to visit fabric stores where ever I travel to – in Canada, the States, Europe, and the Orient. So I think I have...
- London Calling Wow! Such hostility!
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 62 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 43 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 38 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 32 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 31 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 31 Comments
- WANT Passport 29 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- The Paper Place 27 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 wedding planners in Toronto
- Toronto gets a barber shop in a shipping container
- 10 under the radar home decor stores in Toronto
- 10 cheap eyewear and sunglasses stores in Toronto
- The top 10 wallpaper stores in Toronto
- 10 fashion stores in Toronto to follow on Instagram
- The top 15 mattress, beds and bedding stores in Toronto
- Party and event rentals and supplies in Toronto