Annex Pawn is a sea of pirate's treasure, with contents that span everything from the sartorial to the functional. But everything in the store is sprinkled with a little bit...
Len: Democratic Purveyors of Fine Art & Beautiful Things is a very small shop for such a long name. Housed in a shallow storefront a stone's throw from Coxwell Station,...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Likely General opened yesterday in Roncesvalles, and I knew it was a winner before I even stepped in the door. How, you ask? Owner Brooke Manning has a chalkboard sign...
Spruce is a new home decor shop in Cabbagetown, whose owners focus on sourcing objects made in North America and collecting fun vintage items to put up for sale. The...
The Corner Store is a new micro-shop in Toronto that sells unique, mostly handcrafted treasures sourced from New York and California. The shop lies deep in the ground floor of...
Crown Flora opened just over two months ago in Parkdale. It's instantly noticeable for its somewhat at-odds double window display--on one side, a carpet of moss is speckled with terrariums,...
General Tao is the type of store in which I could spend hours. Perhaps it's a sign that my delayed sense of adulthood is taking over, because I'm becoming more...
Monocle began as a magazine, and later morphed into a global media brand. But to the unbriefed and average College Street passerby, Monocle is just a new eclectic little boutique...
Kid Icarus has moved. But don't worry, no additional treks across town will be needed--they've moved onto Augusta Ave., continuing owner's Michael Viglione 14-year-long tenancy of Kensington Market. "What we...
EQ3 (Liberty Village) has thrown itself into the Liberty Village furniture battle. With Casalife and West Elm already battling to deck out those Liberty Village one-bedroom-plus-dens, EQ3 unveiled its two-storey...
Suitcase Vintage strikes me as the truest incarnation of what one might call a "nostalgia shop." Now, as anyone who has seen Midnight in Paris likely knows, the term doesn't offer...
Stoudfoot's design creations are in restaurants all around Toronto. From both Origins to Colborne Lane, for which Jason Stroud added a heavy dose of his design touch, to elements in...
Stacklab tries to distinguish itself from Toronto's other reclaimed wood design shops in one important way — and it involves impressive (at least, to me) computer software. "We're not just...
Everyday Housewife, as a name, makes sense when you see Bev Hisey's collection of vintage glass and ceramic housewares. The bright orange vases, lime green glass pieces, and assortment of...
Homebase is a mecca for anyone interested in graffiti culture. The little shop on Camden Street near Queen and Spadina can't be easily classified — it's part gallery, part arts...
Hacher & Krain is a fine knife shop that pledges allegiance to a variety of forging regions. While there are some stores in Toronto, such as Tosho Knife Arts in...
CB2 opened its first Canadian store this week in the frame of what was once the Big Bop on Queen West. There are hints here and there of the place that...
ARTiculations is an art supply store that's more than an art supply store. It has its own semi-enclosed gallery space, a back room studio, and a roster full of workshops...
Arts Market is Toronto's first year-round artisan market, if you can believe it. And admittedly, I couldn't. I had to pause to think about it, but indeed, there are only...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (21)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (4)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (4)
- Cabbagetown (4)
- Castlefield Design District (14)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (4)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Distillery District (15)
- Dundas West (15)
- Etobicoke (3)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (16)
- Junction Triangle (4)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (22)
- King West (4)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (8)
- Little Italy (8)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (6)
- North York (8)
- Ossington (1)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (8)
- Queen West (17)
- Riverside (12)
- Roncesvalles Village (8)
- Rosedale (13)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (4)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (24)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (1)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (4)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- What the Vintage You really make it seem so easy with your presentation but I find this matter to be actually something which I think I would never understand. It seems too complicated and...
- Smash L'objectif de ce contacter un professionnel du marché vont immobilier montpellier herault la description détaillée de vie d'un plupart des utilisateurs pas à attraper cauchemars de certains immobilier vidal montpellier laforet immobilier...
- Curry's Artists' Materials (West Queen West) I just went to their Yonge&College location today. The service was excellent - the representatives were very hospitable. The price was fair, not the cheapest. The items were displayed in...
- Morba Nice selection, decent prices, but abysmal customer service. My girlfriend and I were in there for 20 minutes, clearly serious about buying a couple things, and no one even bothered...
- Summerhill Floral Boutique (Mt. Pleasant) Sarah is just simply amazing!!! She is so talented! I had centerpeices and arrangements ordered for my bridal shower as well as my wedding and could not complain about one...
- King Textiles Thanks for some other informative website. Where else could I am getting that type of information written in such a perfect method? I've a project that I'm just now working...
- Forever Interiors I am tired of hearing people say " but they are using reclaimed wood and materials therefore the cost of buying the piece should be low!" Seriously? what planet...
- Gautier Nice post. I learn something new and challenging on websites I stumbleupon every day. It will always be exciting to read content from other authors and use something from their...
- Annex Pawn HEY GUYS GREAT WEB SITE - WAY TO GO ! - MY GIRLFRIEND WANTS TO KNOW IF YOU HAVE ANY VINTAGE MAILBOXES ?
- Morba I went there earlier today to buy a lamp which they advertised on their website... When I got to the store they said the price was wrong, and that "some...
- Summerhill Floral Boutique (Mt. Pleasant) Can't say enough about the high level of service at Summerhill Floral Boutique. Sarah, Store Manager and co. are extremely knowledgeable about their products and their floral designs and...
- RE:Style Studio Do you have any courses coming up in upholstery?
- DeSerres I visited the great new store on Dufferin, almost across Yorkdale Center. It is truly gorgeous. But... I have lots of comments about how boringly the display islands are put....
- Ladybug I ordered* sorry for the typo.
- Ladybug I live in Melbourne, Australia and ordered the classic white flowers online as a way to say congratulations to a cousin who just got engaged. She and her partner live...
- EuroFab Hello, I am looking for some fabric for business purposes, and would like someone to email me please. I have a few inquiries and hoping to get a response from...
- Affordable Textiles Hi, I would like some information for a business regarding your fabrics and would like someone to respond to my request via email. Thank you in advance to your...
- Designer Fabrics I am asking someone from the company to email me at the above address, as I have a business question I would like to pursue. Thank you in advance for...
- Biltmore Domicile Wow what a place. Fantastic antiques and everything is fairly priced. Stuff sells out of there and new stuff comes in every week. Highly recommended for one...
- RE:Style Studio My daughter and I would be interested in taking the upholstery course……Is the course on weekends? When is your next course…….
- Williams Craig Design Studio Do you have a contact number . Do you renovate bathrooms.
- Love the Design (Summerhill) Have not been to shop yet...but will definetly go...i never over look anyplace for a bargain or neat thing. Speaking of neat things...try going to the vintage vagabond co...603...
- Phil'z 20th Century Design Phil'z looks like a fairly cool store from the street but it's when you enter the store you find out that he and his employee(s) are kind of douchebags. ...
- Fabricland I have found that the customer service has been great. I usually go to the Markham location (McCowan & 7) and the Woodbridge location (Weston & 7) and have only...
- Smash I don't even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I do not know who you are but definitely you're going to a famous blogger...
- MacFab What about wide fabrics (90 inch to 110) for tablecloths?
- Fabric Fabric I went March 10, 2014. The lighting is as bad as ever. There is dirt & dust everwhere. The air is very bad. For some fabrics,...
- Homebase http://www.ghdsukcheap.comGHDs UKhttp://www.raybanwayfarersglasses.co.ukCheap Ray Banshttp://fr.ibeatsbydrdre.com Beats Wirelesshttp://uk.ibeatsbydrdre.comBeats By Dre UKhttp://www.uk-beats.co.ukCheap Beats UKhttp://www.mulberryukforsale.co.ukMulberry UKhttp://www.redsoleshoespromo.com/Red Sole Shoeshttp://www.hiphaus.at/typo3conf/cheapkobe9.phpKobe 9 Elite
- Write Impressions am great
- Write Impressions i do not now what website means could u tell me
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 57 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 57 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 48 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 47 Comments
- Mokuba 46 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 36 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 35 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Sweetpea's 32 Comments
- WANT Passport 30 Comments
- Cubeshops 29 Comments
- Coriander Girl 28 Comments
- The Arthur 27 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Smash 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 23 Comments
- Homebase 23 Comments
- The Paper Place 22 Comments
- DeSerres 22 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- This Week in Fashion: FAT, Muttonhead store launch, North Standard Trading Post anniversary
- Lady Gaga approved designer in Toronto for FAT
- 40 awesome finds from Vintage Crawl Toronto 2014
- The top 10 plus size clothing stores in Toronto
- The top 5 reasons to get excited for |FAT| 2014
- The top 10 deals at Toronto Spa Week 2014
- This Week in Fashion: TFI New Labels reveals finalists, Vintage Crawl Toronto, |FAT| Arts & Fashion Week
- 20 artsy party looks from Massive 10 at the AGO