Toronto Designers Market is located next door to Hideaway Antiques and the Queen West Antique Centre on Queen near where it meets Roncesvalles. The big, welcoming, bright space has the...
Design Within Reach's new store on King Street East is bright, spacious, and a modern furniture lover's dream come true. Located next door to Montauk Sofa in the King East Design...
Rowan Homespun is a rustic market corner store selling a collection of handmade goods in the Beaches. The store is owned by Dominique Del Col who describes herself as a...
MADE just recently opened the doors of its new store in Corktown having spent almost nine years at its original Dundas West location. The move puts them alongside other high-end...
Wind Grove Interiors has found a home in what used to be Black Pug DMK. Now a shared space, the Parkdale storefront showcases a variety of new and vintage pieces,...
Kid Icarus, the novelty handcrafted paper goods store, has a new location in Parkdale. It's smaller than the original store in Kensington Market, and entering feels like you're walking into...
Pekota Design has found a home in the old Metropolis Factory space in the Junction. Owner and designer Marco Pecota named his showroom after his Croatian refugee father who escaped...
Umbra is the flagship shop for the Toronto home design company, which creates whimsical, purposeful home goods sold in 120 countries around the world. Though Umbra's had a retail presence...
Elte Market is the brand-new offshoot of Elte, located just a few blocks away from the original in the Castlefield Design District. Like its predecessor, the mammoth home goods store...
MUJI Toronto is the first location in the Japanese home goods and fashion chain's foray into Canada. Spread over 4,400 square feet (tiny, compared to the megachain's worldwide locations) in...
RADform is a furniture and decor shop located just off King St. East. Tucked imperceptively into the George Brown campus, it's a shrine to modern, mega-stylized furniture and design accessories...
Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Likely General opened yesterday in Roncesvalles, and I knew it was a winner before I even stepped in the door. How, you ask? Owner Brooke Manning has a chalkboard sign...
Spruce is a new home decor shop in Cabbagetown, whose owners focus on sourcing objects made in North America and collecting fun vintage items to put up for sale. The...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (23)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (3)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (15)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (5)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (16)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (5)
- King East (26)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (16)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (5)
- Parkdale (12)
- Queen West (20)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Clive Christian Find out more about Clive Christian with our profile of the man, the brand and the products: http://www.jamessamson.co.uk/magazine/profile-clive-christian/
- The Flower Nook my delivery was not what I expected, the arrangement had newspaper stuffing and lots of it, water spillage everywhere! I called the shop and was greeted by someone who seemed...
- Easy Tiger I bought an expensive dress from this place. When I went to pay I was told the price was in US dollars. The price tag did not indicate this at...
- Easy Tiger to clarify, i thought the price tag was in Canadian dollars and when I went to pay it was marked up to US dollars with no indication on the tag...
- Easy Tiger I really liked this place until i went to purchase an expensive item of clothing and was told that the price was in US dollars. A Canadian shop listing prices...
- RADform This store is pretty expensive, Andrew please don't promote a store that you are affiliated with, I spend few hours near the store and realized everyone was just window shopping...
- Fabricland Your sales associates really need to take classes on customer service. Im in retail and know how important it is. All stores get busy, learn to hamdle...
- GH Johnson DISHONEST STORE !!. AVOID SHOPPING THERE !!! Bought a lot of furniture, told that they would be ready in 3-4 weeks, turned out 15 weeks later no one...
- Kay and Young's I just called for a last minute quote on white roses and loved the help I received. Friendly, helpful and very accommodating!
- Artemano Toronto Hi Nino, It’s unfortunate to hear that your experience with Artemano was unpleasant. Please send your contact information to email@example.com so that we can follow up with you and...
- Pied-a-Terre cool shop...has a separate arts and crafts store too...both are full of wonderful surprises
- Shelter Furniture WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER. I had the worst customer service of my life with this company. We ordered two lounge chairs in February, and they estimated delivery in 4-6 weeks....
- CB2 Toronto Great product does not make up for bad customer service.
- Fabricland Went in to the Dufferin and Orfus location to buy fabric for bridesmaids dresses. I was served by a lady named Svetlana - I have never encountered someone so...
- Victorian Revival Does your company carry retired Swarovski animals ? if so, can you authenticate and value pieces for me ? Thanks Margaret.
- Write Impressions Don't be misled by this store's name. Despite the "write" in the name, they seem to focus more on gifts and less on stationery. They not only don't stock...
- Universal Lamp stay away from this place......much better customer service at Walmart or Home Depot than here......the person I spoke with was not familiar at all with lighting! Like the...
- Hopson Grace Keep up the good fight of bilking the anemic upper-middle classes of their 'hard' earned money on useless, irrelevant crap like this! You're eating the corrupt and upper-middle classes from...
- Hopson Grace Can't think of anything more dated and irrelevant than caring about table etiquette.
- Hopson Grace There's no need for formal table etiquette. Do you really need to feel that your doing something wrong or right when your eating? ohh look at them over there they aren't...
- Hopson Grace Speaking of etiquette, we need to start bringing it back to this rude generation. Have to admit I'm quite weak on table etiquette myself.
- Hopson Grace Leaning a little too far on the designer side. You can still have all that merchandise inventory for sure, but they could also expand their assortment so they have for...
- Good Egg I am willing to pay a little more, but if it is really well made
- Hacher & Krain What is his problem with japanese knives? He seems to be a little confused..
- Canadian Salvaged Timber Just stopped by and spoke to the owner, Lambos. To be completely honest, I can't say I've ever felt quite so talked down to. Every public business that has specialty...
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies We like you too Carrie !
- Smash The staff member I spoke too was lovely and they have very cool stuff. And so what if they don't like snide comments about how they showcase their merchandise -...
- Fabricland I live on Vancouver island in a town called Duncan. We have a fabricland store here and I have been a faithful customer for the past 4 years. I have...
- Pealac Rugs I Will definitely solve your problem regarding different types of rugs. http://pazyrykrug.ca/ this is my website in which you find different types of rugs. You will be definitely happy to...
- Fabric Fabric Dirty, dark and dated.
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 63 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 45 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 39 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 37 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 32 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 31 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 31 Comments
- WANT Passport 29 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- The Paper Place 27 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 26 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Street Style: 20 looks to survive the heat wave in Toronto
- John Fluevog closing Queen West shop after 26 years
- Toronto startup reinvents temporary tattoos
- The top 5 new fashion boutiques in Toronto
- This design firm is taking over Toronto
- The top 5 new shoe stores in Toronto
- The top 5 new home decor stores in Toronto
- The top 5 new vintage clothing shops in Toronto