Michaels at Richmond and John (the one attached to the Scotiabank Theatre) has officially opened. The Pinterest-inspired condo of your dreams is literally within reach as this new craft emporium...
Door Number Two Vintage in the Junction is something of a second act. Co-owner Trevor Fentum used to run a vintage pop-up with the same name on Roncesvalles. His permanent...
Toronto Designers Market is located next door to Hideaway Antiques and the Queen West Antique Centre on Queen near where it meets Roncesvalles. The big, welcoming, bright space has the...
Design Within Reach's new store on King Street East is bright, spacious, and a modern furniture lover's dream come true. Located next door to Montauk Sofa in the King East Design...
Rowan Homespun is a rustic market corner store selling a collection of handmade goods in the Beaches. The store is owned by Dominique Del Col who describes herself as a...
MADE just recently opened the doors of its new store in Corktown having spent almost nine years at its original Dundas West location. The move puts them alongside other high-end...
Wind Grove Interiors has found a home in what used to be Black Pug DMK. Now a shared space, the Parkdale storefront showcases a variety of new and vintage pieces,...
Kid Icarus, the novelty handcrafted paper goods store, has a new location in Parkdale. It's smaller than the original store in Kensington Market, and entering feels like you're walking into...
Pekota Design has found a home in the old Metropolis Factory space in the Junction. Owner and designer Marco Pecota named his showroom after his Croatian refugee father who escaped...
Umbra is the flagship shop for the Toronto home design company, which creates whimsical, purposeful home goods sold in 120 countries around the world. Though Umbra's had a retail presence...
Elte Market is the brand-new offshoot of Elte, located just a few blocks away from the original in the Castlefield Design District. Like its predecessor, the mammoth home goods store...
MUJI Toronto is the first location in the Japanese home goods and fashion chain's foray into Canada. Spread over 4,400 square feet (tiny, compared to the megachain's worldwide locations) in...
RADform is a furniture and decor shop located just off King St. East. Tucked imperceptively into the George Brown campus, it's a shrine to modern, mega-stylized furniture and design accessories...
Elephant In The Attic is a miniature market for vendors of all kinds of handmade and upcycled goods. It's also a gallery of prints and a custom framing store. And...
Goodfolk is a brand-new store brimming with vintage curiosities from around the globe, tucked quietly into a strip of stores at Dundas and Broadview. It's an unusual location - the...
Sourced & Salvaged is a small specialty design shop where owner Darius Armstrong sells a delightful mix of found and reclaimed antiques. The shop, which is new to Cabbagetown, has...
The Shop is a community-based maker space located in Brockton Village. The creative facility, based on the ground floor of a converted loft building at 1139 College St., presents a...
What The Vintage is Scarborough's go-to spot for vintage and mid-century modern furniture. The Coronation Dr. showroom is a vintage lover's dream - a stockroom overflowing with Danish teak pieces...
Mindzai, a new toy shop tucked away just off Spadina, shares an already tight space with street art supply store Homebase, so it's no surprise every wall is stacked floor-to-ceiling...
An Arts Market has opened on College Street. Yes, west-end artists and shopping enthusiasts - good news! Leslieville's Arts Market recently opened a second location on College just west of...
Find a Design Store
Use the filters below to show just the design stores you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Design Stores by Category
- Cards, Paper And Stationery
- Classic Furniture
- Contemporary Furniture
- Custom And Re-furbished Furniture
- Design Accessories
Find Design Stores by Neighbourhood
- Annex (22)
- Baldwin Village (1)
- Bayview and Leaside (5)
- Beaches (7)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (9)
- Castlefield Design District (18)
- Chinatown (4)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (7)
- Corso Italia (4)
- Danforth (11)
- Distillery District (14)
- Dundas West (15)
- East Chinatown (1)
- East York (2)
- Etobicoke (4)
- Financial District (5)
- Harbourfront (1)
- Junction (18)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (6)
- King East (26)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (3)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (9)
- Markham (3)
- Mount Pleasant (7)
- North York (11)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (6)
- Parkdale (12)
- Queen West (20)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (8)
- Roncesvalles Village (11)
- Rosedale (18)
- Scarborough (5)
- St. Clair West (6)
- St. Lawrence Market (1)
- Upper Beaches (2)
- West Queen West (25)
- Weston-Mount Dennis (2)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (2)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & Lawrence (5)
- Yonge & St. Clair (5)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (13)
Look up design stores on the go.
- Michaels Oh boy...deserres is right around the corner...game on- battle of the big box art stores. Michaels has has dubious custom framing practices in the past- hiking up the retail cost...
- Toronto Designers Market I headed here after a blogger I follow posted a piece. Well lets just say her writing about the place sure didn't meet what you actually get when you...
- Tap Phong Hi to all, for the reason that I am really eager of reading this weblog's post to be updated daily. It consists of good data.
- Contrast Living I loved this store when I discovered it last month...wonderful furniture and home decor, it's fresh, colourful, tasteful and has a bit of everything.
- Contrast Living Roncesville? It's on Queen Street, close to the lake, close to many other wonderful stores! Definitively Toronto.
- Of Things Past (Rosedale) i like it>very nice
- Of Things Past (Rosedale) i is look nice
- Stylegarage (Ossington) Love the look.It is nice
- Stylegarage (Ossington) I love to hate this place.
- Hopson Grace Sorry guys but there are few things sexier than a natural, non fussy, selfconfident man who knows exactly how to work around 14 pieces of silverware around his plate. Good manners...
- Decorium JOYCE THANKS FOR THE REVIEW. DECORIUM...NOT A CHANCE!!!
- Arts Market (College St.) Friendly staff and well curated. I like that its so individualistic and you can tell the vendors really make their space their own. Definitely one of my favorites as a...
- Toronto Designers Market The space is cool and the branding is alright but the vendors are crummy. Probably wont come back. Again cool concept and space but not enough of a reason to...
- Toronto Designers Market I was really disappointed by this market. I was expecting something along the lines of the arts market. Well curated and helpful staff. That is not what I found. Its...
- MUJI Toronto UNBELIEVABLE! I dropped by day before yesterday and the shop was packed wall to wall by people speaking Chinese. It was as if everyone does the line up at Uncle Tetsu and...
- Hauser Dear Sir/Madam, I am pleased to introduce our company BERDU FURNITURE, as a designer and manufacturer of a wide range of furniture including bench sets, corner sets, chairs, desks, seats, and...
- GH Johnson This IS unfortunate! But enlightening...I had a good experience buying my daughter's bedroom furniture (spent about $4000) but that was 16 years ago! Wow, how time flies. But I have...
- Small Space Plus great place to shop. Friendly and efficient staff with great knowledge of their product
- Plaiter Place Absolutely vile service from the staff here. Stay away
- Plaiter Place The customer service here is very poor, they do not refund items which brake after a singeing days use and if you want to avoid verbal abuse, don't come...
- Peppermills Do you sell aluminum grocery carts/buggies?
- Cornerstone I have shopped at cornerstone for quite some time now, the quality of the furniture has always been amazing, my design taste evolves at the speed of light, and cornerstone...
- Saudade I had the deep pleasure of visiting this exquisitely charming store this morning. What a wonderful array of beautiful things at astonishingly affordable prices. Everyone deserves to be surrounded by...
- Ma Zone I had a horrible experience with the son of the mother who owns the store. Read my post. It's great when you want to spend money here but never try...
- Ma Zone Just continuing on my last post.After years of spending thousands at this shop- pictures for a few hundred, a fruit basket for over $50, a stool for $200 - I...
- Ma Zone The shop is right by my dentist office so I always made sure to drop in and look around and have spent thousands there
- Black Pug DMK Visited when it opened. Proprietor has amazing sensibility, both staff ppl I dealt with were accommodating and bright. Are they laid-back and cool? Yes, and if that scares you, you're...
- Elephant In The Attic This place is amazing, it has something for everybody and for every occasion. Catlin is the most helpful person ever, she will point you towards the right direction.
- Home James This may take a bit of effort and determination since processed foods have become so prevalent in the modern diet. The main snag with the lemon detox diet is keeping...
- Cocktail Emporium Have to agree with Yoshi -- have been completely ignored every time I've popped into the BYOB store, so decided to spend my money elsewhere
Most Commented On
- EQ3 83 Comments
- Shelter Furniture 63 Comments
- Blue Banana Market 60 Comments
- Equilibrium 53 Comments
- Russet and Empire 52 Comments
- Likely General 50 Comments
- Phil'z 20th Century Design 49 Comments
- Mokuba 48 Comments
- Design Republic 46 Comments
- Gwartzman's Art Supplies 45 Comments
- Elte Market 41 Comments
- InDesign Furnishings 40 Comments
- CB2 Toronto 39 Comments
- The Queen West Antique Centre 38 Comments
- Metropolis Living 37 Comments
- Hanji Handmade Paper and Gifts 36 Comments
- Sweetpea's 35 Comments
- Alternative Arts 32 Comments
- Smash 32 Comments
- Kimberley Jackson 32 Comments
- MUJI Toronto 32 Comments
- Cubeshops 31 Comments
- Coriander Girl 31 Comments
- WANT Passport 29 Comments
- The Paper Place 28 Comments
- The Arthur 28 Comments
- Canadian Salvaged Timber 26 Comments
- Cabinet Furniture 25 Comments
- East West Futons 23 Comments
- Blackbird Vintage Finds 23 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 20 Halloween costume ideas for 2015
- The Toronto Vintage Crawl is tonight
- Toronto neighbourhoods now available as key chains
- Street Style: 18 looks from the AGO's First Thursdays
- Contest: Win tickets to the National Women's Show
- NYX Cosmetics flagship to open in Toronto
- 25 wildly cute dogs spotted at Woofstock 2015
- Toronto Eaton Centre to be renamed