Thursday, October 23, 2014Partly Cloudy 16°C

Jimmy Kimmel appears on Ford Nation YouTube show

Posted by Derek Flack / April 14, 2014

Kimmel Ford NationJimmy Kimmel actually made it onto Ford Nation, the Ford brothers floundering YouTube show. Dressed in a facsimile of the red and black "magician's outfit" that the mayor wore when he appeared on Kimmel's show last month, the late night host showed off his Rob Ford bobblehead dolls, fielded some inane questions from Doug, and cracked a few jokes at the Fords' expense. There wasn't much to it all, but you can bet that it'll be spun as something pretty major by Ford Nation.

If there's a moment that's worth highlighting, it's when Kimmel replies to a question by saying he was too drunk to remember, which prompts Mayor Ford to chime in that he's "used that excuse one too many times myself." You really could make this stuff up. Watch the rest of the clip below.

EC / April 14, 2014 at 09:40 am
This is amazing. My favourite thing is the crumpled/glossy skyline backdrop
AARGGHH / April 14, 2014 at 09:48 am
DOUG'S SMILE IS WHAT NIGHTMARES ARE MADE FROM!
Dr. Kukko / April 14, 2014 at 09:51 am
What a bunch of nothing for a nothing Mayor.
Irwinn Mimico / April 14, 2014 at 09:54 am
Mr. Ford is really boring. He has nothing to say, no ideas, just voting against everything, a real negative.
Awesome! / April 14, 2014 at 10:09 am
This is really great. While Chow has been reaching out through the media to Hong Kong and UK voters, Ford has North American voters in his pocket.
Lol / April 14, 2014 at 10:10 am
LMAO - yeah, bring Jimmy up after you've lost the election Rob. So he can ridicule and laugh at you even more.

What a bunch of idiots
Dougie_Creepmore / April 14, 2014 at 10:31 am
Doug is the creepiest! Why's he trying to take potshots at Kimmel? No class. He was gracious enough to be on your "show". Want a puntz. He's even worse than Rob.
Chester / April 14, 2014 at 10:40 am
People can call Rob Ford an idiot all you. He definitely does not have my vote but he is no where close to being an idiot. This is a win-win situation to him. Win the election he's mayor of the 4th biggest city in North America for four more years, lose and he uses his publicity to make enormous amounts of money. Kimmel loves to make fun of him but everyone is obviously in on it, he got Kimmel to appear on his hack youtube show. Jimmy Kimmel one of the highest rated late night hosts is promoting Rob Ford, you cant buy publicity like this.
canuckone replying to a comment from Awesome! / April 14, 2014 at 10:45 am
If you read the news... you will see it was the leaders of the Chinese community who announced their support for Chow and encouraged their community to rally behind her. Good on her. Any politician would appreciate this forthcoming approval by an ethnic community, union, etc.
matts replying to a comment from Chester / April 14, 2014 at 11:01 am
Oh, no - he is an idiot.
Lol replying to a comment from Chester / April 14, 2014 at 11:07 am
He is most definitely an idiot.
Without his puppet master, he would be nothing.
Right replying to a comment from Floundering! / April 14, 2014 at 11:16 am
Right... Because elections are based solely upon the number of Twitter followers one has. smh
Dorvin / April 14, 2014 at 11:24 am
Poor Jimmy Kimmel is going to have to start drinking to deal with the utter confusion these two cause him. They just keep pretending that they're not only "in" on his jokes, but that the three of them sit around laughing about it all at a bar somewhere, "Isn't it funny that people think you're making fun of us, Jimmy? Wow, if people only understood that it is not a joke--you really do think Rob is the best mayor in the world."
canuckone replying to a comment from Floundering! / April 14, 2014 at 11:28 am
150,000 white trailer park trash twitter followers. Thankfully - they can't vote by twitter.
iSkyscraper replying to a comment from Floundering! / April 14, 2014 at 12:04 pm
Lindsay Lohan has over 8,000,000 Twitter followers. People like train wrecks.

Once again, Ford supporters (hard to believe these even exist above the age of 14) conflate notoriety with popularity of municipal governance.
mm / April 14, 2014 at 12:21 pm
What's hilarious is kimmel's communication skills are on a whole other level than these D-level clowns, yet they keep trying to get the better of him and are consistently ridiculed and embarrassed.
chester replying to a comment from matts / April 14, 2014 at 12:23 pm
I always say this, anyone who is elected to public office is no idiot. To convince the masses to vote for you even if you're ignorant is genious. And if he if you still believe he's an idiot, he's an idiot sitting on a gold mine of money right now. They elected Bush, twice. We elected Ford, hell for all the people who don't like Harper he's been in office for close to ten years.
steve replying to a comment from Yep! / April 14, 2014 at 12:28 pm
You'll have to explain it to me again why I would cast a vote for Ford.
John Tory is running on the same platform as Ford, word for word. He is void of the representable behavior that Ford presents in office, i will exclude Fords personal life for arguments sake.
Why would I vote for a person who by his own admission will not follow and willfully breaks the law that governs his position as mayor.
If I want a fiscal policy as the one Ford wants to delivery, why would I vote for a person that cannot tell the truth.
Mike / April 14, 2014 at 12:38 pm
Guys, Rob Ford is taller and weighs more than Olivia Chow and John Tory. Chow has only a third of Ford's weight.

Have a nice day.
Yep! / April 14, 2014 at 01:03 pm
People who believe Twitter numbers mean votes believe in alien deep anal probing and are therefore members of Ford Electroconvulsive Therapy Nation.
Rob Ford / April 14, 2014 at 01:09 pm
I am the pinkest, most well-refeshed, sweatiest Mayor-in-Name ever! I tell the most nose stretchers, drink the most Vodka AND, MOST IMPORTANT - emit the strongest 'n longest stream of PUBLIC URINE of any candidate in the history of the world! So...VOTE URINE, VOTE FORDuriNATION!
what replying to a comment from Yep! / April 14, 2014 at 01:45 pm
Umm...why is Tory stepping down a "logical thing to do" ?

Not gonna happen...
hahahah replying to a comment from Can you dig it? / April 14, 2014 at 03:11 pm
That is the most hilarious thing I've read all day. Tell me.. who's the one living in a crack dream again?
Dan I. Mimico / April 14, 2014 at 03:17 pm
You guys mad that jimmy kimmel dosen't endorse Olivia chow? Be ready for ford more years! Also, that blogto troller who is obsessed with me, please stop using my name!
Doug Ford / April 14, 2014 at 03:31 pm
Rob & Jimmy are lovers. Zing! Over
Irwinn Mimico / April 14, 2014 at 03:34 pm
What name is that? Clearly I'm not you, cement boy...you are Dan, I'm Irwinn Double N!
Irwinn Mimico / April 14, 2014 at 03:38 pm
You are ForduriNation, I'm an intelligent human without a cement plant. Maybe the cement plant dust has affected you? Perhaps it's your blind love of 'Mr. Ford'. Ah, unrequited love is the sweetest, isn't Dan I.?
what 2 / April 14, 2014 at 03:51 pm
It is logical for Mayor Nothing to step down, however. He could start appearing in freak shows around the world with Dan I. Mimico and other freaks from FORDuriNATION and FORDectNATION.
Are we mad @ Jimmy? / April 14, 2014 at 05:38 pm
No we're not mad. Not at Jimmy. Personally, I'm mad at The Three Stooges, Elmer Fudd and Baby Wetsy, all members of FordURInation/FordECTnation for supporting Mayor Nothing - including Dan I. Losermimico.
Dan I(diot)) Mimico / April 14, 2014 at 06:51 pm
I'm mad at Freak Rob Ford for his douchebagginess.
Donnie / April 14, 2014 at 08:54 pm
If Kimmel comes up during TIFF it's gonna be awesome! I can just see it now the Ford Brothers and Kimmel toasting the town and stealing the spotlight from all these attention seeking Hollywood actors.
JC / April 14, 2014 at 11:59 pm
TIL: Jimmy Kimmel and I have the same birthday.
Sunshine replying to a comment from Floundering! / April 15, 2014 at 07:53 am
Of course he has more followers. People need a good chuckle throughout the day! You can always count on the two Ford boys make a....es out of themselves to give you a good laugh!
Vincent Canby / April 15, 2014 at 10:16 am
The Ford Show is replete with primitive symbolism. The over fed brothers are clearly fertility figures referring to tribal barbarism. One can envision cannibals dancing around explorers in a large pot of water over a fire. The setting of this show maintains the primitive motif with ppor lighting, sound and makeup. The content is also primitive as these 'brothers' utter words barely recognizable as English similar to Neanderthal tribesmen. Note to production: no Neanderthal was as pink as the one on the left.
Sorry but... / April 15, 2014 at 10:48 am
Anyone with a brain who voted Ford in 2010 out of anger at Miller is going to vote Tory this time. They want change, they don't want Chow, and the Ford circus thing has become tiresome. John Tory may not win, but he IS going to get a landslide of the intelligent conservative vote.

Sure, Ford is going to get his share, to be certain. I mean, mouthbreathers ain't going to stop replicating their sorry selves anytime soon--I can almost hear them slopslopslopping right now making 1000s of replacement moron babies as we speak. But Ford won't return anywhere near 2010.

Will be fascinating to his defeat speech--he'll blame everyone but himself, it's going to get SUPER bitter when Doug takes the mic.

Fun times, this October.
Dan I(diot)) Mimico / April 15, 2014 at 01:49 pm
I got the cee-ment plant blues, my Rob has left me.
I got the cee-ment plant blues, my Doug's jealous.
I got the cee-ment plant blues, no one loves me!
#FordMoreYears / April 15, 2014 at 11:00 pm
Join Ford Nation THIS WEEK for the Rob Ford re-election campaign kick off April 17th, 6:30pm 650 Dixon Road

Show support, show love, Ford more years
Uh replying to a comment from #FordMoreYears / April 16, 2014 at 09:31 am
How about no?
ROB FORD if a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE / May 2, 2014 at 04:24 pm
Would you follow ROB FORD if a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE hit Toronto? VOTE @ bit.ly/RobFordZombie
ROB FORD if a ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE / May 2, 2014 at 04:25 pm