Thursday, November 20, 2014Clear -7°C

Rob Ford utterly cringeworthy on Jimmy Kimmel Live

Posted by Chris Bateman / March 4, 2014

Rob Ford Jimmy KimmelJimmy Kimmel didn't pull many punches in his interview with Rob Ford last night. For half an hour, the late-night talk show host roasted the mayor on everything from his crack cocaine use to his bizarre drunken behaviour and decision to attack the Toronto police chief in the aftermath of the crack video scandal.

"I feel like I've been waiting for this night my whole life," Kimmel said at the start of the show, which you can watch below (if you can stand it.)

Ford, wearing a black shirt and bright red tie, sweated and laughed nervously through the half-hour segment, often talking as though he was in front of a local audience. He said that he had saved the taxpayers a billion dollars and helped build a subway.

During the show's most uncomfortable exchange, Kimmel had Ford stand in front of a large TV and watch a series of videos that included his drunken rage at the home of a friend and his rambling, expletive-laden Jamaican patois rant at Etobicoke's Steak Queen restaurant.

Ford maintained he didn't know whose throat he was threatening to rip out and insisted he often speaks in patois with his Jamaican friends when they are in "a private setting."

The mayor also continued to bait Police Chief Bill Blair, urging him to release the crack cocaine video. "They followed me around for five months and came up empty-handed. I just want him to come clean with the taxpayers," he said.

"I want the world to see this video ... I keep saying show the video."

Kimmel finished the interview, which had top billing ahead of Gonzo the Muppet, by urging Ford to seek help if he was an alcoholic. "It's nothing to be ashamed of, and I think it's a good example for other people who might be in a similar situation."

"I'm just a normal, average. hard-working politician that's real, and I guarantee you call me and I will go to your front door," Ford replied.

"You are not the average politician, my friend," Kimmel said.

Chris Bateman is a staff writer at blogTO. Follow him on Twitter at @chrisbateman.

John Labatt / March 4, 2014 at 02:26 am
I don't think he knows who throat he was going to rip out i believe he was telling the truth how would he know who's throat it was. I always talk to black people that way that is how i communicate with Jamaicans i would think the black people would have no problem with that and will gladly vote for him.And he also stated that he is not homophobic he does not understand why people would think that. So he will get most of the the gays to vote for him. im so glad he cleared this up. he is just a normal guy. The red face and sweat is from 2 hours a day at the gym.
canuckone / March 4, 2014 at 02:30 am
Between the ongoing antics of Rob Ford and Vladimir Putin... I just might have a slip on my 8 years of sobriety.
The amount of sweat coming off Ford during the interview is a sign of someone soooo out of shape or someone high on crystal meth. Could be a bit of both in this case.
(BTW... there is no clip posted as indicated in the article.)
b replying to a comment from canuckone / March 4, 2014 at 06:38 am
ya, theres a alot of 400lbs meth heads out there
Shane / March 4, 2014 at 06:47 am
Best Mayor ever! The article forgot to mention that Kimmel asked to be on the Ford Nation talk show. Stayed tuned!
Steven / March 4, 2014 at 06:51 am
How many mayors appeared on that show? Rob Ford did a good job and even threw shirts(?) to the audience. He did some good PR of the city and I'm sure many Toronto councillors, with no desire to do anything else with their careers, will slander the mayor for this because of their petty jealousy.
Ford More Years In Penitentiary! / March 4, 2014 at 07:19 am
Worst Asshole Ever! Dumb Feces Nation! Shane/Steven Seek Help For Non-Human IQ Levels!
Sweaty Ford Oils Kimmel Stage! Kimmel Rubs Fords Face In UT! / March 4, 2014 at 07:22 am
Furrd makes fool of himself! Infamous Fool Ford Shows Irwin Mimico That Stupid Is As Stupid Does!
Pope Tells Ford to Fuck Off! / March 4, 2014 at 07:24 am
Look it up!
Rafa / March 4, 2014 at 07:28 am
Just watched the entire interview, and I think Rob Ford did a very good job of deflecting Kimmel's attacks/jokes. It was a bit of an ambush (though he should have known it was coming), but I definitely got the sense that much of the audience, who started the show laughing at him, were actually applauding him by the end.

Dare I say, Ford: 1 - Kimmel: 0?
Davy Gravy replying to a comment from Steven / March 4, 2014 at 07:33 am
Yep, the whole council is jealous of Ford, and this is good PR for the city. Your political acumen is truly remarkable. Maybe you should run for mayor yourself.
Sally Snyder / March 4, 2014 at 07:55 am
Rob Ford states that he is frustrated with the “rich elites” of Toronto. To put things into perspective, here is a look at the Ford family business:

Before he became Mayor of Toronto, Rob Ford was the Chief Financial Officer of Deco.
MC / March 4, 2014 at 07:57 am
I was expecting much more from Kimmel. It was just a boring 1 hour filled with a crappy skit from Guillermo, and 5.4 million ads for ABC shows. And why does RF think Americans know what the TTC is?
Gonzo The Plumber / March 4, 2014 at 07:57 am
this is a new trend: Justin Trudeau should go on Ellen, Nahid Nenshi should be on Graham Norton V & harper should would be a great guest on Maury Povich. Is this the height of Canadian political looniness? rob ford does not have the cultural and educational background to be on kimmel or the today show; why do you think mansbridge lowered his intellectual questions and had his brother on the show? Kimmel is a smart guy, he upped his ratings at the expense of a 40something year old man with the capacity of a 3 year old child. Toronto has a thicker skin than the fords, if we didnt, they would have been lynched by now and publically flogged
Corey / March 4, 2014 at 07:58 am
If Rob Ford shat his pants in council, then screamed "UH OH SPAGHETTI-O'S!", Rafa, Steve and Shane would be there to say "Yeah, he's taking it to council through smell! Great news for Ford!"
MC / March 4, 2014 at 07:58 am
I wish Ford would go on Stewart or Colbert....
Randy Shook / March 4, 2014 at 08:07 am
I think Kimmel's a little late to the party.

Shoulda stayed with "The Man Show" playin' second fiddle to the great Adam Corrola.

Rob Ford makes Toronto's sh*t real.
Theo / March 4, 2014 at 08:17 am
I am not sure he understood that he was not in Toronto. He referred to the audience as taxpayers, and mentioned the TTC like they would know what he was talking about.
What A Loser! / March 4, 2014 at 08:24 am
FatFuckFord just lost the election!
James / March 4, 2014 at 08:25 am
I thought the interview went very well and was not cringeworthy at all. Ford More Years!!
YAY / March 4, 2014 at 08:28 am
Oh man listen to all the amazing promotion he did of Toronto as a place to come shoot movies!

----
FORD: We've got the TIFF
----

annnnd that's it
Sweaty Ford Lies to Kimmel! Fails Lie Detector Again & Again! / March 4, 2014 at 08:31 am
Doesn't know who he threatened to kill in famous video, but Irwin Mimico knows! Criminal charges coming, Rub & Dug shit their pants! Irwin Mimico going to tell all AND tell the truth for the first time ever! Irwin: Did you catch Pigmayor talking cement plants on Kimmel?
dpjcrilly / March 4, 2014 at 08:54 am
He is too stupid to know he was being made fun of.
They weren't applauding him they were applauding the mention of Toronto. People still like Toronto in spite of this train wreck.
Mike / March 4, 2014 at 09:09 am
Does he only see us as taxpayers? Last time I checked, we were also Torontonians, citizens... humans.
Footballer / March 4, 2014 at 09:10 am
"Cringe worthy"??? I think you smoked smoke crack when you wrote this title! Well done Ford.
Franco / March 4, 2014 at 09:13 am
Whitney Houston used to sweat like that too.
iSkyscraper / March 4, 2014 at 09:18 am
A pathetic farce all around. Shameful.
Josh / March 4, 2014 at 09:23 am
Thanks Jimmy Kimmel, hopefully this isn't the only time he is sweating on a pedestal...
Realist (mostly) replying to a comment from b / March 4, 2014 at 09:25 am
Some addicts become very thin because they spend all their money on drugs. This wasn't an issue for Chris Farley, for example. Remember that Ford is a wealthy man.

I do love the fact that Ford mentioned TIFF on Kimmel's show. Especially after he voted against the TIFF subsidy.
jay / March 4, 2014 at 09:29 am
Hey mike as a toronto "citizen" what were you saying about your government before rob ford when your city on numerous occasions was filled with garbage because your local union members knew they could not get fired but yet your tax dollars, which have been lowered, still went to those sanitation workers? How about when it seemed almost yearly that the ttc went on strike? I guess that must not have been an issue for anyone in the city, if so why would ford work so hard to prevent that from happening? Name me one person who has never done anything wrong in their life? I dont live in toronto but im near by and have never seen more stuff happening than i have over the past 4 years, if im voting for a mayor im not voting for their personality im voting based on wether or not they can actually get the job done.
Hazel McCallion / March 4, 2014 at 09:35 am
O my wattles! I'm kicking his butt next time I see Rob. We all should!
Rob the Incompetent fool / March 4, 2014 at 09:36 am
Disappear you sweaty turd!
Kaizer Szochi / March 4, 2014 at 09:38 am
Kobayashi will see you now, Mayor F**d.
SevenDollarPants / March 4, 2014 at 09:38 am
This is insanely unbelievable. What a roast! Why would his publicist let him do this? Why doesn't he have a stylist? Some parts were so bad that I felt really sorry for him. Namely the red tie on black shirt with matching red pocket square. Oh Robbie.
Realist (mostly) replying to a comment from jay / March 4, 2014 at 09:40 am
If you're voting for somebody who can get the job done, Ford ain't your man. He's pissed off nearly everybody else in city council, and he needs their votes in order to actually get anything done.
jaaaaaaaaaaat / March 4, 2014 at 09:43 am
this whole blog has been ruined by Ford staffers and
Deco Label PR folks.
Thom / March 4, 2014 at 09:55 am
I'm so weary of Rob Ford, I can't even find the energy to watch him make a fool of himself on US television. Let's collectively move on.
Ford has That Odour! / March 4, 2014 at 09:57 am
The odour of rotting diseased flesh.
Irwin Mimico goes to a cement plant! / March 4, 2014 at 10:01 am
Yes, Kathy Ford took him and became Irwin's lover. Right in the cement plant, solving Irwin's cement fears. Irwin now has learned to stop worrying and love noisy trucks and dusty cement plants. Calling Mayorpig worked!
McRib / March 4, 2014 at 10:16 am
I think any Torontonian who actually likes and cares about their city and its image would indeed find it cringeworthy to see the mayor on american tv getting roasted and looking like a fool. I know I did. It makes the rest of Toronto look like idiots.

This guy is a clown who is doing damage to reputation of Toronto. He goes to LA to "promote the Toronto film industry" then spends his time in the spotlight telling everyone that the chief of police and city council are corrupt. what in the fuck.

Life is not a frat party, cheering for the biggest oaf who can shotgun a dozen beers gets old once you reach 25.
McRib replying to a comment from jay / March 4, 2014 at 10:22 am
TTC has been on strike almost yearly jay?

They have been on strike 8 times since 1952, which is about once every 8 years. simple, easy information to look up.

you're an utter piece of shit, and I'm glad you don't live in my city. now fuck off.
Ragy / March 4, 2014 at 10:35 am
Ford probably knew beforehand what was going to be asked and what was going to happen. He wasn't forced to go on Kimmel.
last night replying to a comment from No MORE!!! I voted for Ford in every municipal election for 10 years / March 4, 2014 at 10:52 am
LAST NIGHT was the turning point? Where have you been the last year? So crack is ok... Homophobia is ok... Drug dealers for friends are ok, racial slurs are ok, drunken stupors are ok, drinking and driving is ok, domestic abuse is ok, barely showing up to work is ok, lying is ok, but no no… a painfully awkward interview on American television is the point at which you've had enough.

Marg Princess Warrior / March 4, 2014 at 11:05 am
WTF was Ford & his team thinking, about accepting this invite from Jimmy Kimmel? Exactly how were they promoting Toronto?

Deeply delusional on his part, esp about being a normal hardworking guy,still trotting out the old canard about saving on taxes & "cleaning up the mess he inherited at city hall".

Hopefully he loses more of his Ford Nation supporters after this.
Ford is a Four Letter Word / March 4, 2014 at 11:30 am
Ford Off! I don't give a ford! Ford me! Well, I don't like the last one, but it works. I'm not fording with you!
Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 11:34 am

Let me wrap it up for you folks. The last 3 1/4 years for The Honourable Rob Ford have been filled with hate, personal attacks and slander in the media and the oppositions part. Many jokes have been made regarding his weight. These are automatically viewed as OK because it is attacking Mr. Ford. If he had been Gay, a woman or a visible minority, he would have all kinds of support by one, or more specialty interest groups. There are millions of people struggling with weight issues, and these jokes are not funny. Because he is a overweight middle aged white man, many people find it amusing to attack his physical appearance. Ford supporters have to make a stand to not sit idly by and let these ignorant people make these fat jokes, totally ridiculous.

Also, many many many people keep referring to Mr Ford as a crack addict. Learn how to use your words properly. From whatever has been mentioned in the media (what the public knows) he tried crack once, so until there are multiple occurrences, people hiding behind monitors, should stop using that term in this case.

Here is the definition for all the people that obviously don't know what an addict is!

addict

ad·dict [n. ad-ikt; v. uh-dikt] Show IPA
noun
a person who is addicted to an activity, habit, or substance: a drug addict.
verb (used with object)
to cause to become physiologically or psychologically dependent on an addictive substance, as alcohol or a narcotic.
to habituate or abandon (oneself) to something compulsively or obsessively: a writer addicted to the use of high-flown language; children addicted to video games.

As a Torontonian, taxpayer and citizen, I see, even in the constant barrage of attacks, sticks to what he has been saying from the very beginning. Respect the taxpayer.

It ALL stems from this video:

As soon as this video was released the attacks began, and have not subsided.

I know will be attacked for sharing my view, but I rest comfortably knowing he will win again. Ford More years!. I am not a paid worker at Deco, or at Ford Nation.
Sun Ripe Mangos replying to a comment from Gonzo The Plumber / March 4, 2014 at 11:42 am
Fordsie is totally a child. I feel real bad for him. More so after watching the JK clip on the big screen. He's sweating bullets. Fidgeting. After a show like that Id clear a two-four of Shlitz. Sadly Fordsie just don't know better. He's the chubby sweaty kid on the playground. Everyone makes fun off. Fordsie just 'wants to be loved'. And smoke herb. While speaking patois. And threatening to kill people. And bumb rush female councillors. While dreaming about shooting the sheriff. I feel bad for his wife. No woman no cry. Cha!
jay / March 4, 2014 at 11:44 am
Rob Ford for city mascot!
C Sparling replying to a comment from Rafa / March 4, 2014 at 11:53 am
It matters not how many of the audience applauded Ford.....they are not Toronto voters....he is a fool!!!! and a terrible example to our youth.......
GRBY replying to a comment from Theo / March 4, 2014 at 11:56 am
He was probably really drunk, (he looked drunk.)

Our idiot Mayor referred to an LA based audience as 'tax payers.' They don't know what the TTC is... If he had any brains he would've just said 'subways.'
hip / March 4, 2014 at 12:00 pm
This is irrelevant old news. RF will be mayor again come this Fall.
Greg / March 4, 2014 at 12:03 pm
Every just needs to back away and let him ride his wave out of office. These are his last months, if we wants to hang with Kimmel so be it.

People in LA are taxpayers as well, not Toronto taxpayers but still as a taxpayers I can understand what's good or bad for other taxpayers.
Tammy / March 4, 2014 at 12:04 pm
Clearly not big news. A grilled cheese sandwich as over 100 comments on its thread.
Blegh. / March 4, 2014 at 12:11 pm
We don't need our civic leaders to be celebrities. What a waste of time and resources.
MER1978 replying to a comment from b / March 4, 2014 at 12:14 pm
"ya, theres a alot of 400lbs meth heads out there" ...

I'm sure there are a few rich ones who are vs. the regular drug addict who ends up spending all of his money on drugs leaving little for food.
FORD FORD FORD / March 4, 2014 at 12:16 pm
He Will win again!! and all you clowns will have to live with him again for Ford more years!!! HaHaHa
Rob Ford Rocks / March 4, 2014 at 12:22 pm
He did alright last night. Every time Toronto was mentioned, he got cheers!!

Stintz, Soknacki, Tory, and Chow will just eat up the votes from each other! Ford is poised to win again!
Shane / March 4, 2014 at 12:22 pm
Thank you Mayor Ford for showing council where to trim $725,000 from the last budget. I admire how you built consensus for the cuts after so many on council said they didn't need you and there was no more waste.
MER1978 replying to a comment from Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 12:23 pm
"It ALL stems from this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dDfr89eRd0

As soon as this video was released the attacks began, and have not subsided."

Heaven forbid that the people responsible for managing these services actually look into how they operate once in awhile.

If city councilors were forced to commute to work on the TTC at least 4/5 times per year we would probably end up with an amazing system.
Irwin Mimico goes to a cement plant! / March 4, 2014 at 12:24 pm
Go Ford yourself! I'm not voting Ford. He's a Monster Raving Loony, soon to be in jail. My mercury poisoning cement plant is still there, unchanged!
Pope Tells Ford to Fuck Off! / March 4, 2014 at 12:25 pm
Me too.
Go to Jail Card / March 4, 2014 at 12:26 pm
For you, Fuckford!
joseph / March 4, 2014 at 12:32 pm
I'm not Joey boy, loser. You must be a chicken Sh&^T bully, it seems like that is how you proceed with life, being a bully. You MUST be part of the LBGT community, they have been bullying Mr. Ford for years!

Keep hiding behind a computer tough guy!
Thomas / March 4, 2014 at 12:34 pm
Awesome love seeing our boy Rob out there, in a good mood, addressing the past, present and future.

NON-ISSUE! No problem with Rob spreading the gospel to a wider audience, smart move, alot of Torontonians were caught up in the hype/buzz. If Ford was to be on the National, The Agenda with Steve Pagan, George Strombo show, Rick Mercer, how many would've tuned in, watched, PVR'd it? Alot less than with this Kimmel hype! Rob Ford is a political, power house PR machine~

FORD MORE YEARS!!!
jennsanerd / March 4, 2014 at 12:37 pm

The front door of my apartment in the Village?
Rob Ford Focks! / March 4, 2014 at 12:39 pm
Up, that is. Sweat face, infamous for lying, fools Feces Nation because they are full of shit too!
Fuckford! Fuckford! Fuckford! / March 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm
Ford's the name, extortion's the game!
Jules replying to a comment from Blegh. / March 4, 2014 at 12:41 pm
Just because a Politician is on late night TV does not mean that we need them to be a celebrity.

Bush, Obama, Clinton, etc. etc. all go on these late night shows as well. Maybe if we actually had a decent late night show in Canada that people like he could've done it here.

But we do need Stephen Harper playing Beatles tunes with his band all over Canada and internationally NOW EVEN IN ISRAEL

Sandro Lisi / March 4, 2014 at 12:43 pm
Me likes Ford's Tie! Mafia dress just like that!
Steak Queen Style, Steak Queen IQ. / March 4, 2014 at 12:45 pm
Fuckford can work @ SQ post-election..
Hey Joseph! / March 4, 2014 at 12:48 pm
You are a joey...a baby kangaroo, a brainless hopper.
Irwin Mimico / March 4, 2014 at 12:51 pm
To the fool that keeps mentioning my name you are a darn creep! Tell you what, we can trade homes for a day and you can see how it is. This is no joke. I'm pretty sure you wouldn't like 26 wheeler aggregate haulers idling 30ft from your door spewing diesel fumes everywhere. Or having loud trucks rattling your windows. Mr. Ford is a winner who actually cares about local community concerns when our counselers are too busy. Now back on topic I think this was not a cringeworthy interview. Mr. Ford conducted himself very well. Like it or not his approval ratings just went up.
Irwin Mimico / March 4, 2014 at 12:58 pm
Ford more years!
Parker replying to a comment from SevenDollarPants / March 4, 2014 at 01:00 pm
This is what happens when you don't have a gay in your corner.
Brahms / March 4, 2014 at 01:04 pm
His honor needs to defend his image on both sides of the border. Robyn Doolittle was on the Daily Show with her book CrazyTown, if Americans and Canadians don't care about him or this why was she featured on John Stewart.
Brahms / March 4, 2014 at 01:08 pm
Ohh and your beloved Star reporter Robyn Doolittle is now writing Ford stories for USA Time Magazine Time.com

Ford in ’14? Don’t Count Out Canada’s Most Embarrassing Mayor Just Yet
By Robyn Doolittle

toronto dude replying to a comment from Theo / March 4, 2014 at 01:09 pm
i know eh? i'm sure the audience was like what's the ttc and why is he calling us taxpayers? he's like a pre-programmed machine...he can't vary his conversation away from his talking points.
also if he runs the city like a business..show me a CEO that wastes his time neglecting his actual CEO duties and instead individually visits customers hoping he can be the CEO again so he can again not do his CEO job of running the big picture by once again visiting people. if he likes Customer Service so much he should apply for a job at the 311 call centre......and lastly...the ford math...i saved over a billion dollars broken down by over $840,000,000 in efficiencies + the negative lost revenue of $240,000 from the car reg tax....yikes I cringe everytime he says it and yet he really believes it himself i think. let's hope to gawd that no one else buys this bs this time.
I think you brought up an important point. Ford maybe less than competent for a lot of things, but the one thing he seems to excel at is campaigning. He is quiet good at spinning things to his advantage to sway the public (generally suburban TO) to his view.

You mentioned that you 17 year old thinks he is awesome. Maybe I am stating the obvious, but I think Ford is shrewd enough to realize that his behaviour is swaying older supporters, and he is now trying to court the younger/new voter population that sees him as a new novelty and thinks he's "awesome". While going on a talk show seems embarrassing, I think it will win points with younger/new voters who generally don't consider the future impacts of voting in this idiot for a second term. Call it the "Jackass factor". If Ford jumped from a moving car onto a shopping cart rolling down a hill, I would expect that your 17 year old would love him all the more.

I hope I don't offend anyone with my cynical view of late teen/early 20 year olds, and I hope that I am proven wrong about them. I just know that when I was in my early 20's I know that I wasn't necessarily thinking about the consequences when I was voting. I am ashamed to admit it, but I know that I once voted solely on the basis of name recognition. So I guess I am saying, I hope younger people today (including your 17 year old) are smarter than I was at that age, and see through his shenanigans and identify him as the truly incompetent bully he really is.
hipAnonymous replying to a comment from jay / March 4, 2014 at 01:25 pm
"im voting based on wether or not they can actually get the job done."

Ford was vocal about his dislike of the last budget, and yet it still passed with majority council approval. How is that "getting the job done"? Whether or not a mayor can "get the job done" is almost entirely based on their communication skills and abilities to WORK WITH OTHERS.
Daniel P replying to a comment from Jules / March 4, 2014 at 01:34 pm
George Stroumboulopoulos has a great show. Why hasn't Rob Ford appear there? Answer: because he's not giving Canadian media its fair chance.
Rose Madder / March 4, 2014 at 01:49 pm
MER1978 "If city councillors were forced to commute..." LMAO, You got that right! LOL

Joseph and Irwin Of Mimico, That ass works for blogTO. Two thirds of the posts in this thread belong to him/her. Don't waste your time reacting. I just skip over all those posts.

The whole show was scripted, and Rob knew what was coming before he stepped on stage. Rob did a good job. Had to laugh at Toronto media to put a negative spin to it. As a Torontonian I'm not the least embarrassed by Ford being on Kimmel. It takes gutts to do what he did, and he looked great. What's embarrassing for Toronto, is the nastiness surrounding Ford: by the media; third rate jealous city councillors, who rip off tax payers; union members who post derogatory comments on blogs like this one (that includes cops, EMT's, fire, CUPE); and our embarrassing corrupt police force who runs interferance for members of organized crime, all the while stating what hero's they are, and how they're lives are in danger. Yeah right you chicken shit assholes! When it comes to embarrassment look no further than to the rude, nasty, leftees who live and work in TO, who are for taxing the impoverished, and educating children in the area's of oral sex and fisting, because God knows a child should know how to do these things, because sexual preditors shouldn't have to.
Rose Madder / March 4, 2014 at 01:51 pm

Rose Madder / March 4, 2014 at 01:51 pm

toronto dude replying to a comment from Daniel P / March 4, 2014 at 01:53 pm
he won't sit down with any real journalist as he doesn't want to answer real questions...he just likes to spout his talking points.
i'll bet his kids will ask him something about school and all he can reply is.....i've saved the taxpayers over a billion dollars, i give customer service, i build subways, my partying is in the past. the kid's like ...but dad, can i go.....rob's all....i'm focussed now and the people want me and their gonna kick those leftie counsellors right out....
how long will it be before this ford nightmare is over..let it be just 7 more months
iSkyscraper replying to a comment from Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 01:56 pm
So many trolls today, clearly the walls are closing in on them. No rational actor (other than the aforementioned 17 yr old, which is an excellent point) would support Ford prior to this appearance, and none will support him after it. We are well beyond sanity.

Oh, and by the way "Joseph", it's probably wise to avoid using the terms "Ford supporters", "ignorant people" and "ridiculous" in the same sentence since they are redundant words.

My big disappointment from the appearance is that whenever Ford spat out one of his usual lies -- saved money, built a subway, inherited a mess, etc. - Jimmy didn't have the ability or interest to say "Let me stop you right there, as it is well known that that is not true, so you can just skip that line of defence and move on to your next point." One of these days, maybe in a political debate setting, Ford won't be able to spew such talking points unchallenged.
Jules replying to a comment from Daniel P / March 4, 2014 at 01:57 pm
George Strombo show is great only the eyes of some, not all.
Viewership for Strombo is hardly what it is for Kimmel.

Rob has given Canadian Media more than enough to work with.
Tara replying to a comment from toronto dude / March 4, 2014 at 01:58 pm
Richard Branson CEO.
Joseph - Paraphrased replying to a comment from joseph / March 4, 2014 at 02:01 pm
Nope...you're total amateur-hour, JoeyBoy. You're sucking one thumb, and likely have the other one firmed inserted elsewhere. And, based on your homophobic comments, we wouldn't expect anything less than that from you. In fact, you probably kinda like it.

No, the only bullying that's going on is how tight you're holding your teddy bear and blankie. A real man would step out into the light of day and maybe meet with the people he's badmouthing to have a real discussion, man-to-man. But that's not your style, is it?

You just hide now, JoeyBoy, in your Mommma's basement, whining about how bad the world is now that people who are LGBT (and the people who love them) have stood up to anonymous bullies like you. Your world really IS getting smaller by the hour, isn't it?

There's nothing to fear about the LGBT community, about feminism, about minorities taking their place alongside everyone of us, JoeyBoy. And the sooner you accept the world has changed, the sooner you'll see there's always been a place for you. Well...once you lose the hatred, of course.

What's it going to be?
DropIt replying to a comment from toronto dude / March 4, 2014 at 02:04 pm
You know why Ford does customer service?

1. He cares about this city and it's residents

2. It gives him a database of names, address's and numbers of those to be considered in Ford Nation calling on his help and direct access to them. Robin Doolittle reported on The Agenda that we keeps a paper copy of everyone that's called and that's been assisted. He has thousands and thousands and thousands of thousands of people he's helped. He's been collecting the names since he was a councilor.
Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 02:12 pm
I would LOVE to have 26 Wheelers right in my front yard - because I'm a real woman! Mmmm, diesel fumes! And real truck drivers-sounds like heaven, Little Irwin! Exchanging my palatial estate, swimming pools, tennis court, servants, in the heart of the city for your scum shack? I don't think so, loser! Now, Irwin...what are you going to do about your cement plant problem, now that your grand strategy of calling Ford hasn't worked? Now, BEFORE you type! Remember what iSkyscraper wrote! Let's hear it Big I.
No MORE!!! I voted for Ford in every municipal election for 10 years replying to a comment from Lazar / March 4, 2014 at 02:14 pm
Hi Lazar,

I'm a bit older than you, so maybe this won't resonate. But I will say that when I was 18, my father sat me down and impressed upon me the importance of civic duty and elections and making your vote count. And further to your point, the one thing I worry about with my son is the world has turned upside-down in recent years where politics are concerned and it's getting harder and harder to point to common role models.

Back in the day you could point to a Broadbent or a Davis or an Eggleton and compare and contrast why they were good for their constituents and for governing. These days, at all levels of government, who am I to point to for my son?? It's almost a relief that he will not be old enough to vote for the next 3 elections (which will all happen almost on top of one another). But he'll be able to vote shortly after that, and who knows what circuses will exist then to trick him into voting this way. Your Jackass show comment is pretty spot-on, in that light, because my kid spent 20 minutes with his friends laughing their butts off watching the You Tube of the show last night.
Hey Dropit! / March 4, 2014 at 02:15 pm
Is that the database the Fords lost?
Lou replying to a comment from Steven / March 4, 2014 at 02:16 pm
Steven, you are a total moron and an idiot just like Rob and his brother!!!
Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 02:16 pm
I will refer to you as loser. I guess you haven't cleaned the crap out of your ears!! I'm not Joey boy, you, sir have no respect for people or yourself! I will not respond any further to your unnamed posts. You are the one hiding, Loser!
Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 02:20 pm
Irwin.. He is a loser who hides in his mothers basement and tried to derail Ford agenda!
Luker / March 4, 2014 at 02:24 pm
Another embarrassing moment for the citizens of Toronto. Can't wait til this moron and his brother are gone for good.
toronto dude replying to a comment from DropIt / March 4, 2014 at 02:28 pm
1. u r kidding... right?

2. a mayor's job is to attend council meetings and run the other big picture city items. it is a waste of resources for him to be inefficiently wasting time visiting little old ladies in their homes. if that worked well, we'd abolish 311 and just have rob visit everyone in their homes. just try to think what the cost is to taxpayers, every time, rob and some staffers get in that suv and spend an hour or 2 in some far flung corner of the city. the cost is probably $1,000 or more per visit that he does all for his own personal glory...a big waste of resources that we cannot afford.
Nick Kouvalis / March 4, 2014 at 02:30 pm
That's the database those hosers lost! They're done without it! Tory! Tory! Tory! (like Tora!Tora!Tora! - climb Mt. Ford!)
Joseph - Paraphrased replying to a comment from Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 02:42 pm
Whatevs, Joey-Joes...people will start respecting you when you stop being such a racist, bigoted hateful loser. Maybe trying ADDING to the conversation instead of derailing it.

You can support Ford without being so mean-spirited about it; why does politics always have to be so zero-sum for the people who espouse intolerance and hatred, anyway?
OutofTown / March 4, 2014 at 02:44 pm
Has anyone thought to have Ford's brain scanned for injuries he might have incurred during his youth playing football. An MRI or CAT scan may prove interesting. Add in the factor of both admitted blackout drunkenness and use of both pot and other drugs and he may be medically impaired.

It might also bar him from the politics for until he gets help. You have to be of sound mind to hold a position on local city councils. Is there not a provision that city councillors and employees are obligated to pass mandatory drug testing. The City of Toronto pays this man for his time does that make him basically on a four year contract.

Use the laws for what they are, this is not an abuse of power, it is only a protection of both the city and the council that work with him.
Blackbird / March 4, 2014 at 02:49 pm
If we're unfortunate enough to have this large, lying joke repeated on us in October, what will Robbie do without big brother Doug in council? Perhaps he might have to actually try to get along and lead at getting consensus on crucial city issues. Don't hold your breath...
Also, how does throwing Ford Nation t-shirts out to an audience promote Toronto's film industry, or even Toronto in general? Is there a vote coming up and could this just be cheap electioneering?
Joseph - Paraphrased / March 4, 2014 at 03:09 pm
I know I keep talking bad about these other posters here, i have not added any value to this blog, and I attack anyone who opposes my views, because I am an overgrown child!
Flo / March 4, 2014 at 03:18 pm
Daniel P: Georges' show is boring. For the most part CBC shows are boring (Rick Mercer is funny), they're also anti-conservative. The Agenda on TVO? Boring (also anti-conservative). Rob has given too much of his time to Canadian media dedicated to this issue. Canadian media? BORING! MIS-LEADING! NASTY!

No one cares about Robyn Doolittle. What people care about is the interesting man she wrote about.

iSkyscraper: Still trolling from New York? No one cares what you think Bloomberg supporter! Bloomberg threw a bunch of senior citizens (famous actors, musicians, directors, ballet dancers) out of Carnege Hall. Scumbag!
Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 03:27 pm
Mother's basement? You mean my Mom's basement in Paris, by the Opera? That basement? The one with the million Euro wine cellar? Nope, there's no internet reception...Joey. UNICEF is funding an effort to educate losers like Irwin & I'm just one participant. You do know that people living too close to cement plants often suffer from Mercury poisoning that damages IQ, Joey? Irwin's response - call Rob Numbnuts is just wrong jerk off. This is serious, so of course you won't reply. Irwin should be tested NOW, not calling Rob the Twat!
Ford More years! replying to a comment from Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 03:37 pm
and you are a huge liar, Paris...lol...lol.. Opera would explain a lot, loser!

Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years! Ford More years!

Ford Those of you who are rude, crap slinging losers will have to suffer for at least Ford More years!
Ford More years! replying to a comment from Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 03:38 pm
Ford More years!
Ford More years! / March 4, 2014 at 03:43 pm
A million Euro Wine Cellar...You call Rob Ford a liar! lol

Ford More years!Ford More years!Ford More years!
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:05 pm
"Proud to be Irwins Mimico's Creepy Fool" - Then you know that losers who support the euro end up on their knees before the Germans begging for it! That must be some wine cellar.
Ford More Years! replying to a comment from ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:06 pm
Well Said!
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:08 pm
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:09 pm
Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 04:18 pm
Predictable response. Naturally, your responses were to multiple seizures at yer keyboard...and miss the point entirely. There's a Lafarge study on exposure to cement plants that Irwin should read. Of course, if Ford had half of a brain, he could have helped Irwin.
Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 4, 2014 at 04:21 pm
Proudhomophobe loves to demonstrate his ignorance.
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:23 pm
Ford More Years - Thank you! (beaming with pride)
Hey, Feces Nation / March 4, 2014 at 04:23 pm
Why not spray some graffiti on public buildings...do something useful.
Hey, Feces Nation / March 4, 2014 at 04:25 pm
Are you going to visit Rob in jail and bring him some ointment, homophobe?
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 04:30 pm
"Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool" - Get your hands off my ass. I'm a woman. (hiccup)
Joseph - Paraphrased replying to a comment from Joseph - Paraphrased / March 4, 2014 at 04:57 pm
That's just like you Joseph...lose the argument so you post nonsense under my handle. Hahaha. I must have really gotten under your skin, eh? I guess it follows that if you aren't smart enough to use your brain to fight your battles, you aren't man enough to hold your temper either.

Putz.
Joseph - Paraphrased replying to a comment from Joseph - Paraphrased / March 4, 2014 at 05:03 pm
Hmm...I'm wondering if Flo, Joseph, ProudHomophob and Ford More Years! are the same person??

All are speaking wild gibberish, and none exactly mental giants.

Will be fun to watch his brain explode when Olivia Chow pulls a Robbie Ford and marches right up the middle between all the other candidates and takes the Mayor's Office in October.

(hee!)
gurgle, gurgle / March 4, 2014 at 05:40 pm
...sound of proudhomophobe going down the toilet...
Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 05:45 pm
Olivia Chow... What a joke, are you talking about the same Olivia Chow who was living is subsidized housing in the 80s. lol people are much smarter than letter her win the election!
Ricky / March 4, 2014 at 06:05 pm
I love Rob Ford. All I see on this blog are people putting other people down for their opinions.

Ford More years!
Joseph / March 4, 2014 at 06:12 pm
I love the fact you keep attacking me. All I know is my first post was all about the details and all paraphrase has done is attack me for no good reason (because my opinion is different from his)

This is the type of people that are opposed to Mr. Ford, Thank GOD he is in the minority. Go put your 1 vote in on October 27th 2014. I am not anyone else on here but myself, I haven't posted under any other aliases, the problem here is because this blog is un-monitored, we have clowns like the guy who keeps attacking people here posting multiple times. He hides behind his computer and acts tough. In person he is a pussy cat. Ford More Years!
Hey Joseph! / March 4, 2014 at 06:14 pm
subsidized housing vs crack..neither..Tory!Tory!Tory!
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 06:44 pm
They're paid to criticize Joseph. I told you he works here ( this site is owned by Toronto Star). You will never see them criticize any post from the left. Don't waste your breath.

Jan - Oh yes please, bring on the Chow! LMAO. She's got that Jean Cretien thing going on with her mouth. Should be good for a laugh.

gurgle, gurgle - Don't flatter yourself.
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 06:44 pm

gur
ProudHomophob / March 4, 2014 at 06:53 pm
FORD MORE YEARS BABY!
Daniel / March 4, 2014 at 06:56 pm
Yes the same Olivia Chow whos name isn't even on the ballot, the same Olivia Chow that allowed her husband Jack to attend illegal rub and tugs.
Bloc / March 4, 2014 at 07:47 pm
Tory is part of the 1%! He is the exact corporate type we were against a year ago! Now we want to vote him in?
Tory!Tory!Tory! / March 4, 2014 at 08:01 pm
Tory!Tory!Tory!
Tory!Tory!Tory! / March 4, 2014 at 08:02 pm
Tory!
Tory!Tory!Tory! / March 4, 2014 at 08:02 pm
Tory!
Tory!Tory!Tory! / March 4, 2014 at 08:03 pm
Tory!
crackrich vs rich / March 4, 2014 at 08:37 pm
Irwin Mimico decides.
Having your phone calls returned is nice, but it's physically impossible for Ford to do so for every single individual in this city, and his job is to be responsible for every single individual in this city. You have to remember this. He is the mayor, technically speaking, and therefore has bigger issues to deal with than returning a call about a pothole, or whatever. You have a local councillor for matters like that. There are only so many hours in the day, and if Ford is spending all his time calling people about stuff, then he's not looking at the big picture and dealing with matters that affect ALL of us. He can't see the forest for the trees. He may be an excellent local councillor and a bang-up guy to go and party with, but he's made a rather poor show of it as a mayor. This is the fourth largest city in North America, and we need to have a competent, intelligent and thoughtful consensus builder at the helm. Remember this when it comes time to vote, and I don't care if you vote right wing, left wing, chicken wing, whatever. Just vote intelligently and think about what is best for EVERY SINGLE TORONTONIAN.
Jen4mayor / March 4, 2014 at 10:22 pm
Yowzir!
Karen / March 4, 2014 at 10:41 pm
Please vote for me.. I will be the best mayor of Toronto. We need to make the TTC free!
Plan / March 4, 2014 at 11:53 pm
At least Rob Ford stands for things and I admire him for that. John Tory can't make up his mind, sure we can have focus groups and do surveys and pay for research studies but we need to stand for what we believe in!
Joseph / March 5, 2014 at 12:00 am
Kimmel just spent 10 solid minutes promoting Toronto. Ford is awesome. Kimmel just said he is going to visit Toronto and stay with Ford!
Falls / March 5, 2014 at 12:26 am
Vote for the 1%! Tory! Tory! Gives everyone else something to look up too and to strive for. Be like us! Tory!
Dani / March 5, 2014 at 12:28 am
AWESOME!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO TORONTO ON KIMMEL TONIGHT! FORDS a genious.
Mark / March 5, 2014 at 12:44 am
Rob looked great and vibrant on Jimmy Kimmel. He also put the police Chief on the spot for was millions of Tax payers money.
Marc / March 5, 2014 at 12:50 am
The man gets it done! 90% of what he said he'd do - is getting done.
Dr. Kukko / March 5, 2014 at 12:56 am
Vote for the1% Ford! Ford! Gives everyone else something to look up to and to strive for. Be like us! Ford! You too can use crack, be incompetent at work and end up in jail and lead brainless Feces Nation!
Irwin Mimico goes to a cement plant! / March 5, 2014 at 12:58 am
The man gets high and sweats! 100% of what he said didn't get done! Jail!Jail!Jail!
Proud to be Irwin Mimico's Creepy Fool / March 5, 2014 at 01:04 am
Sweat!Sweat!Sweat!Jail!Jail!Jail!Crack!Crack!Crack!
Work 1 hour per day! Lie!Lie!Lie! Say you Save $$$ but don't! Don't help stupid Irwin mimico!
Irwin Mimico / March 5, 2014 at 04:33 am
Chow!
Chow / March 5, 2014 at 04:34 am
Irwin Mimico
Very Pretty / March 5, 2014 at 04:35 am
For a sweat pig
Drew Peacock / March 5, 2014 at 06:10 am

Ford is great--he did well

whatta about all that sweat though??

Montgomery triangle is awesome

Gotta love Bowness
mike / March 5, 2014 at 07:45 am
Wow, a lot of hostility on here regarding Mr Ford. Next he will be on Jon Stewart as well as a few more talk shows--I love it!!! Will the haters still be here??

Don't hate the playa--hate the game!!! kids

Ford is great--he will be around for a while

the haters show go fly their rainbow flags

Montgomery triangle is awesome
reach / March 5, 2014 at 08:17 am
Chow = legalized rub and tugs. Vote Chow!!
Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons / March 5, 2014 at 09:03 am
I feel bad for Ford Nation.

When Tory or Stintz, Chow or Solnacki creams Ford, they are going to be gobsmacked. They are in complete denial about the coming storm. Worse, they think things are only going to ge better. Emboldened by a Harper majority and serious stumbles by McGuinty/Wynne, they're all set for Ford to rise, Hudak to take Queens Park, Harper to squash Trudeau like a bug and for Doug Ford to finally work his way into provincial politics to continue the dynasty.

Only, the worm has turned, Ford Nation, and the outlook is cruel.

Folks, whether you want to believe it or not, Ford is going to get 15% of the vote, tops. And the kicker here ---the REAL twisting-in-the-wind moment for y'all-- is that your demographic is dying. It's literally evaporating as every year passes. So you will never, EVER have the numbers again to pull off a candidate like Ford again. Which means you will never, EVER have representation at City Hall again.

Think about that for a moment.

This is your LAST moment in the sun. This is the last time anyone who even remotely resembles you will represent you and your interests. From this point forward, it'll only be the people you loathe: young, educated, progressive, proactive, consensus-building, computer/social media-savvy, LGBT-positive. Fun, right?

Oh, and these kids you hate, well they're also old pros at building via grassroots, which--as a million tiresome townhall meetings have shown me over the past 8 years--is pretty much kryptonite to all you rant-y, shout-y, willfully ignorant dinosaurs. You're DONE. The era you revelled in is GONE.

Those of you who like to suck up oxygen at town halls --but never have anything positive to say, let alone constructive to add, where fancied yourself a maverick everyman leader, a pillar of common sense standing tall over the clueless elites, that golden age where you got to be seen yelling into a microphone about what YOU aren't getting for YOUR tax dollars...poof, gone!

Instead, you'll be shunted to the margins, pushed back behind waves of people who can't comprehend your anger, let alone understand your (increasingly bitter) blather. The microphone will still be open to you, but you'll find it harder to ever get to it, because all the community-minded people ahead of you with great ideas and a willingness to work with people they disagree with.

Over time you'll stop attending those meetings, finding them a waste of time. Eventually your only avenue will be leaving wild, hate-filled voicemail for anyone who will still return your calls. You audience for your tiresome brand of bullying will be some poor administrative assistant in a Councillor's office; all your rage reduced to a four-word email to 311 Toronto: fill pothole, citizen irate.

Ford Nation, no one like to see people get badly bloodied, but Rob Ford is headed for a harsh fall. He isn't going to just get beat, he's going to have his ass handed to him. And the electorate? They'll never repeat the same mistake twice. Too, as demographics change, candidates like Ford will no longer even HAVE a chance in the suburbs because the suburbs will be full of youth voters, who will vote much more in line with the urban blocks, so it'll never actually be POSSIBLE again for candidates like Ford to prosper.

So enjoy your time, Ford Nation, because the clock is counting down on this party. You can exit gracefully, or you can go down screaming, but this is one light that is about to be permanently snuffed out.
Tony replying to a comment from Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons / March 5, 2014 at 09:20 am
Let us have our moment in the sun then. Everyone is so sure Fords not getting in then why do you feel the need to come on here and battle Ford Nation and scream outrage every time his name appears in the news. Sit back and watch then.

Lovin my moment in the sun!
Suzie / March 5, 2014 at 09:24 am
Margaret Atwood will destroy all candidates in her path if she runs! I hope she puts her name in, she's been quite vocal about city politics now's her time now's her chance!!!
Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons replying to a comment from Tony / March 5, 2014 at 09:36 am
Um...I am, and just did.

That was the whole point.

(Enjoy!)
Ten Minutes replying to a comment from Joseph / March 5, 2014 at 09:41 am
10 solid minutes?? It was about 5:30. 30 seconds were spent talking about Ford's unclear and contradictory statements on how the interview went.

Tony replying to a comment from Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons / March 5, 2014 at 09:43 am
The whole point was to come on and call us Morons and write a thesis for us? Thanks for the unsolicited advice. Goodbye
Dixie / March 5, 2014 at 09:59 am
You guys have legal rub and tugs in Toronto?? Allright!!! I am getting a flight. Everyone is a genius on this blog.

Watch for Ford on Jon Stewart--that will be funny not like lame ass Kimmel.

Don't be a playa hater

Montgomery triangle is awesome
reach II / March 5, 2014 at 10:02 am
Blair=arrest illegal rub & dug. Vote Chow/Tory/Stintz/Socknaki...anyone sentient. Don't vote for THE BLOB!
Idol / March 5, 2014 at 10:02 am
Since when is it illegal to sweat?
Next appearance by THE BLOB / March 5, 2014 at 10:06 am
On COPS...when THE BLOB is arrested and does a perp walk...I mean waddle. Hope THE BLOB wears a bra then. He was hanging out all over on Kimmel. The braless look doesn't work for THE BLOB.
Frank replying to a comment from reach II / March 5, 2014 at 10:08 am
Forget sentient! This is a city a business, money doesn't feel money doesn't cry. You want sentient read a Dali Lama book!
Idol II / March 5, 2014 at 10:10 am
Idol I worship you! You are right, sweating IS legal and THE BLOB has done nothing else illegal!...NOTHING ELSE! I grovel at your feet and beg your forgiveness and the same from FECES NATION!
Frank II / March 5, 2014 at 10:12 am
THE BLOB hasn't saved any $$$. Use a dictionary BEFORE you type, ffffrank!
Idol replying to a comment from Idol II / March 5, 2014 at 10:20 am
No he had not done anything major that's illegal. Yes he Jaywalked in Vancouver, bug deal I Jaywalked 5 times on the way out this morning. He represents me even more.

Are you not pissed that the police chief spent millions following Ford around and came up with nothing? Where's this illegal activity?
Look up EXTORTION so you understand Ford's criminal charges, Feces Nation / March 5, 2014 at 10:28 am
Check it out...those of you that know how to use a dictionary! Feces Nation Rules! FECES MORE YEARS!
Moron replying to a comment from Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons / March 5, 2014 at 10:30 am
The only Morons in the city are the ones that actually believe Ford is going to lose, It's really going to suck for the haters out there. Hate is very bad for your soul, but it seems like the haters haven't a soul at all anyways! If you read through this thread, it seems like the supporter here are the only people here with ANY class at all. Good luck LOSERS!

FORD MORE YEARS!
FORD MORE YEARS!
FORD MORE YEARS!
FORD MORE YEARS!
Joseph replying to a comment from Ten Minutes / March 5, 2014 at 10:32 am
% and half minutes was the Toronto Video, he kept mentioning Ford through out the show, I guess it hurts to watch anything Ford related. Ford More Years!
I understand Fords charges there aren't any to date.
When was he charged with extortion?
A criminal charge is a formal accusation made by a governmental authority asserting that somebody has committed a crime.

No criminal charges against Ford that I'm aware of. Again, you should be demanding the charges be brought forward by Bill Blair if your so sure of all the evidence.
Only ONE! / March 5, 2014 at 10:41 am
All The comments attacking Ford and Ford nation are all coming from one IP address folks, so stop responding to this idiot!
WhenAStangerPosts replying to a comment from Only ONE! / March 5, 2014 at 10:52 am
The posts are coming from inside your own house!!! Get out!!! RUN
Rub & Dug posting themselves! / March 5, 2014 at 11:17 am
Yes, from campaign headquarters in Mommy's basement.
Crown Attorney's File: PENDING CHARGES RE:Mayor / March 5, 2014 at 11:21 am
Imminent Charges: Extortion, multiple; Trafficking, multiple; Threatening, Multiple; Counselling Murder.
Chuck replying to a comment from Crown Attorney's File: PENDING CHARGES RE:Mayor / March 5, 2014 at 11:33 am
Please provide link for verification purposes.
Irwin Mimico / March 5, 2014 at 11:38 am
Congratulations to Mr. Ford on getting the city promoted last night. Jimmy kimmel is a good man. The creep that keeps using peoples names does this all day and evening. Life must be really depressing for this individual. I don't know what he or she will do when they stop receiving government cheques?
Brainless Feces Nation / March 5, 2014 at 11:40 am
Negative IQs,, all fans of...THE BLOB!
Good try Irwin, honey! / March 5, 2014 at 11:43 am
My cheques come from stock dividends, you darling boy! BTW - ever gone on a tour of that cement plant, mercury boy?
Rob Ford / March 5, 2014 at 11:44 am
Irwin! Call me! Kimmel wants you!
Cisco hates Ford! / March 5, 2014 at 11:47 am
Irwin...did you know?
Just how dumb is Chuck? / March 5, 2014 at 11:49 am
It's Feces Nation lifeforms.
Idiots will never rise. / March 5, 2014 at 11:52 am
Extortion? It seems Ford was extorted for the video. Give us $200,000 or we release the video, in fact Robin Doolittle is involved in it, she is an accomplice for publicizing an extortion racket. Even if you don't like Ford, he still saves you money.
Chuck replying to a comment from Just how dumb is Chuck? / March 5, 2014 at 12:15 pm
Not dumb at all would just like to see the facts that prove Rob Ford was charged or is going to be charged with Extortion.

Do you have the facts and can provide a link or not? OR are you just spreading hearsay that has never been tried in court.
Chuck / March 5, 2014 at 12:19 pm
He's a pet duck tapping a keyboard with his bill.
Tamnmy / March 5, 2014 at 12:21 pm
The Police need to explain to the taxpayers why mayor Ford has not charged. Chief Bill Blair says police did their jobs but everyone's wondering why the mayor is still running free.

Everyone on here seems to know all the facts and evidence so what are the police waiting for? Are you not outraged that the police have given you just enough arguing points but you loose the argument everytime because in the end the police are backing up your story by doing nothing. Job Well Done. Case Closed.
Just how dumb is Chuck? / March 5, 2014 at 12:26 pm
Are you a dumb duck? Have you spent tine at Irwin's cement plant? Links? Proof? What dimension/planet are you from? You can only deal with concrete, right? Here's a helpful hint, Chuck - don't bother with law school, Mr. Feces Nation, but mark my words, these are the charges that will be laid. I expect your apology, anon.
How dumb is Tammy? / March 5, 2014 at 12:29 pm
I pity you and Chuck. Uninformed, uneducated, etc. The pending charges are COMPLEX. Complex cases take TIME. The case progress is typical of cases like this one that has aspects of organized crime.
DONE_LIKE_DINNER / March 5, 2014 at 12:32 pm
Police Chief Bill Blair has responded to this controversy already.

“All of the evidence that was gathered in that case has been reviewed by the investigators and with Crown prosecutors in this case and where reasonable and probable grounds to lay a charge exists, charges have been laid,” Blair said. “But that’s up to the investigators in consultation with the Crown.

“I think we’ve done our job. I don’t believe it’s appropriate for the police to comment on the evidence. Our job is to put it before the courts. We have done that job and the courts have done what they see fit to do with it.”
Toni / March 5, 2014 at 12:50 pm
Nyahh Nyahhh!!! You haters will not be so smart when Rob the man gets voted back in.

Playa haters--hate the game not the playa!!

Bodyboys go fly your rainbow flags

Montgomery triangle is awesome!
Jim / March 5, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Why does Ford Want to run for 4 more years when he could just stay home and eat snatch for the rest of his life!
How Dumb is this clown responding to everyone. replying to a comment from How dumb is Tammy? / March 5, 2014 at 12:57 pm
Tammy and Chuck, I think this guy responding to everyone is Adam Vaughan.

Obviously this guy can't stand Ford being the Mayor. I think he is moving to Montreal on Oct 28 2012
Chief Bill Blair / March 5, 2014 at 01:11 pm
Someone ought to give this man a raise, or at least ask him to run for Mayor. Never before has taxpayer money been better spent in keeping an eye on that lowdown crimial, Rob Ford, and his equally thuglife brother, Doug.

In fact, I think they should levy a small property tax increase (0.5%??) on all residents in Etobicoke because most of them are crooks and gangbangers, anyway, so we might as well be taxing that income, right? Then we could use that money to better keep tabs on our disgraced "Mayor". Anyone who doesn't use quotes when dealing with Rob Ford and the Mayoral chair is delusional.

Call your councillor, ask that they back the 'Tax Our City's Crooks' tax for Etobicoke! And send an email to Bill Blair urging him to run for Mayor...or at least to run against Doug Ford. I mean SOMEONE has to clean up the cesspool that is Etobicoke/Mimico.
DONE LIKE DINNER II / March 5, 2014 at 01:33 pm
Just as dumb as Chuck 'n Tammy. Not worth a response. Watch NCIS/CSI tonight. That's real, isn't it?
HOW DUMB IS THIS CLOWN... / March 5, 2014 at 01:36 pm
Why, no, I love Rub 'n Dug! Priceless entertainment! You know, like going to the circus. The clowns are always the best!
Karen Stintz replying to a comment from Chief Bill Blair / March 5, 2014 at 01:46 pm
Blair is an idiot!

I don't comment on ongoing investigations, but i was disgusted in it.

THAT'S A COMMENT RETARD!

Plus, going fishing with the people that decide your budget, is a definite conflict of interest.
Tone / March 5, 2014 at 01:57 pm
No its just better in the hands of the OPP, Blair's a fuck up that has crossed the line too many times, he can now wipe his hands clean of the shitty mess he created with this investigation and move on.
Karen Stintz II / March 5, 2014 at 02:27 pm
You've got nice tits.
Jim II / March 5, 2014 at 02:45 pm
Exactly! Plenty to eat at home? So stay home!
It's funny... replying to a comment from Karen Stintz II / March 5, 2014 at 03:00 pm
...that back in the day we actually wondered whether the Mayor grabbed Sarah Thompson's butt or maybe she was telling fibs.

Now you'd be hard pressed to find anyone with a brain in their head who DOESN'T think Slick Robbie grabbed a handful.

Ford is almost as much of a scummy creep as Lisi. See that weirdo scumbag in the photo with him, the kid with the dyed hair giving the finger to the camera. Brr...what trash Ford associated with.
Rob / March 5, 2014 at 04:36 pm
Do you think Ford really grabbed her ass, she is a former street dweller. She is also an admitted recovering crack addict. So good luck with that!
Ashl replying to a comment from Steven / March 5, 2014 at 05:33 pm
How many mayors smoke cracked and grabbed international attention?
Rob Word (to your hag Mother) replying to a comment from Rob Word / March 6, 2014 at 07:26 am
No, I think the overwhelming majority of people think Kimmel is hilarious. And comedians don't get far if they aren't extremely observant. Based on what you've written, he's got more insight than you'll have, let alone comprehend.

Face it...you're just an dumb, old, windbag prude with body issues who hasn't laughed in years. Do us all a favour, sourpuss, and kindly fall into an elevator shaft.
kimmel is so not funny / March 6, 2014 at 10:49 am
kimmel is so not funny
StephenKingSucks / March 6, 2014 at 03:05 pm
Hag Mother he works here. I know, I've tested him. He's not as dumb as he appears and is well educated (my guess is an English lit major). He is paid to drive away conservative posters. He thinks he's a writer (he's not, I guess because of his tourettes syndrome), and he spends most of his time here and at the Official Stephen King Website. When he's not doing that he's stalking Liberal politicians (hot on their heels, so to speak) trying to lick their balls. As you can see he has a thing for sweat and fatty material. He likes the odor. MER1978 and Matt are his close allies, and in private they have conversations about people who post here and how stupid they all are, so that they can FEEL pompishly smart, and congratulate each other on what men and women of the world we know they are not. My guess is he used to be a teacher too. Now he belongs to the Star. They'll hire anybody with an eccentric ego. As long as you LOOK like you can do the job, it doesn't matter if you can.
This Blog blows / March 6, 2014 at 06:38 pm
This blog blows and I'll Tell you why:

1: It is run by people who are totally biased.
2: If they don't like what you write, they will delete it!
3: Also, if you disagree with the opinion of the monitors, they ridicule you, and attack your intelligence.
4: People will act childish and if you examine some of the previous comments, they have nothing to contribute but write idiotic comments to keep opposing view silent.

Good Luck having an opinion here!

This post should be deleted shortly, so keep what I am saying in mind and choose a different website for blogging.

Rob
jesse / March 6, 2014 at 09:25 pm
So how about the Jays? They are looking good this year right? This sight is awesome! Anyone here into interpreting electrocardiograms? I saw a great example of an almost missed M.I. in a 23yr old male with diaphoresis and chest Pain. It was almost misdiagnosed as an aneurism but they caught the down-sloping between complexes and the check mark nature of the st segment elevations...pheeeew. I figure we could at least talk about something interesting. It is a common misconception that men under 25 do not have M.I. unless there are contributing factors such as cocaine use....However this can be a misconception that can lead to disaster for attending physicians. Be well awesome people on this awesome string. I will intermittently check in, to catch a fleeting glimpse of the blogs brilliant contributors and learn.

This blog blows II / March 6, 2014 at 10:25 pm
You blow.
Moron Wrangler replying to a comment from b / March 7, 2014 at 12:58 am
Yeah, that's right "b", because as we all know, notable dead coke addicts like Belushi, Farley, or P. S. Hoffman were not overweight heavy-set at a--OH, WAIT.
Attention All Feces Nation! / March 7, 2014 at 10:41 am
Ford entered 2010 race March 25! Chow entering 2014 race March 17! Now...get some toilet paper and wipe the feces off your faces and stop making yourselves look so stupid!
Feces Nation replying to a comment from Attention All Feces Nation! / March 7, 2014 at 12:39 pm
I am sure this idiot who calls Ford Nation Feces nation is a bully from the LBGT community! I am soo glad the World Pride parade is finally being held accountable for the display of nudity (not by all) but by a few idiots who feel you need to be naked to be proud. Good work Sam Sotiropoulos, I applaud someone who is standing up to the bullying the LGBT community has been allowed to get away with when someone disagrees with their stance on public nudity!

Clap! Clap! Clap!

And, no I am not homophobic, this is always the excuse given to attack contradicting positions!

Don't Worry!
Carry on!
Jesse replying to a comment from jesse / March 7, 2014 at 02:37 pm
Geeez I said "it is a common misconception that young men don't have heart attacks" unless on cocaine or other contributing factors such as obesity......read before u comment on my digressions. This guy had a heart attack without these common predictors of M.I. in young people. Also It was a question of pericarditis not aneurism as I previously stated in my rushed state. As well as my comment on down-sloping was off(rushing silly guy I am). Down sloping would have been an indication of possible pericarditis(Spodick's sign 1974). Check mark st set elevations were the ruling in factor for M.I. in this case. Isn't this so much more substantial and interesting than this empty silliness above? Be well.
Feces Nation II / March 7, 2014 at 06:09 pm
I am glad you see the sense in calling yourself what you are. I am Spartacus, you homophobe, so, yes, I am a "bully from the LGBT community".
Chuck is sooooo dumb! Links! Links! It's not Golf! / March 7, 2014 at 07:27 pm
Not dumb like Jessica or her bastard son Irwin, but close, real close.
FffatFffuckFfford lied! / March 8, 2014 at 06:53 am
He never eats at home!
bodyboy / March 8, 2014 at 09:32 am
Ford is great. Kimmel sucked. Jon Stewart will be much better. And remember;

Montgomery triangle is awesome
LGBT Bully / March 8, 2014 at 10:42 am
You NEVER SHUT ME UP. your comments do not respect and answer, you are a clown, you delete my posts when you don't like them. I never said I wouldn't meet you. Again calling me names, or lying about what I did or did not say doesn't make you tough. I have been practicing Muay Tai, Tae kwon do, and Karate for over 22 years, so you let me know where and WHEN! The only time you can actually attempt to be a bully is typing on your moms computer!
Respectfully replying to a comment from Hahaha / March 8, 2014 at 12:15 pm
I really take offence to the Christian comment. Are you antisemitic? I thought that the LGBT community was all about tolerance! It doesn't seem like there is tolerance at all from that community, but it revers to bullying! I would like to watch the Karate guy kick that guys a$$! Let me where it is going to take place.

Rob
Hahaha...who's the Bully NOW, BearBait? / March 8, 2014 at 01:44 pm
You take Muay Tai. BWOO HOO HAA HAA!!!! Yeah RIGHT.

You silly man-child. I'm surprised you even know how to SPELL Muay Thai, let alone what it is.

Oh wait..you DON'T know how to spell it (See: Google)

Look, I don't mean to be a jerk, but the way you are acting, it's impossible not to believe you're anything but a closet-bound gay-hating clown who hides behind the internet so you can keep the LGBT community down. That ain't cool. And you know what, hon? We ain't going anywhere.

You're free to have your homophobic opinions, but in a place like Toronto, you are going to feel very lonely the moment you start trying to push your hatred down other people's throats. You might even get some pushback, which by the looks of it, you have too thin of skin to be getting into debates.

Look...you don't have to JOIN our naked parade, but you ARE invited. Isn't that the Christian way...turn the other cheek? Well, I'm doing that, and I officially invite you on behalf of the entire community. Don't knock it unless you try it. Heck, maybe you might find something you like and stay awhile. ;)

Just don't bring that potty mouth. Otherwise we'll have to bend you over a pommel horse and use you for rawhide tanning, or some, or other creative punishment.
Jamal / March 8, 2014 at 01:45 pm
You guys are funny. Everyone is a tough guy when they are on their computer. I would like to see you homos start fighting. It would probably end up in a kiss. Bodymen!!

Ford is awesome!! --I say him training at good life fitness this morning. He be shaping up mon!

Jamal -- you sound hot! replying to a comment from Jamal / March 8, 2014 at 01:52 pm
One can only hope, Jamal. Who would be the better kisser, me or you?
Respectfully (STOOPID) replying to a comment from Respectfully / March 8, 2014 at 02:00 pm
Uh, antisemitic refers to Judiasm, dumbass. Way to show your ignorance...AGAIN.

Schooling you seems to be a full time job for people on here. It's almost as if you never WENT to school. Or maybe you never finished?
Tough Guy replying to a comment from Hahaha...who's the Bully NOW, BearBait? / March 8, 2014 at 02:04 pm
I see you haven't said anything of any use AGAIN. name calling is normal for you. you said I back down to meet you, ummm don't think so. You are full of lies lies lies. I have worked in the middle of the parade many years ago, and saw all the disgusting activities from the third floor. I'm glad to see the nudity will result in arrests this year. If you read any of my posts I don't call anyone names.

God is GREAT!
Jesus is GREAT
Mohammad is GREAT!
Jehovah is GREAT!

Corinthians 6:9-10 - "Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God? Do not be deceived: Neither the sexually immoral nor idolaters nor adulterers nor male prostitutes nor homosexual offenders nor thieves nor the greedy nor drunkards nor slanderers nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God."

Have fun while on Earth!
Jamal replying to a comment from Jamal -- you sound hot! / March 8, 2014 at 02:21 pm
Leviticus 20:13 - "If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."
Uh...Tough Guy? / March 8, 2014 at 02:24 pm
You DO know all religion --EVERY religion, not just the one you fancy-- is completely made up, right? Collections of myths strung together to help mankind comprehend/deal with the mnidbomb that is life.

But, while I'd argue there is zero afterlife, I defend your right to believe there is one and to celebrate your associated beliefs. See...that's the beauty of being Canadian, it's called tolerance.

But if hiding behind a keyboard is one kind of cowardice, then hiding behind religion is an even bigger one. and you won't find many Canadians that stand for cowardly bullying under the banner of religion--it ain't right.

If you can't turn the other cheek, I'm wasting my breath. But the offer to join us for our celebration is still extended, regardless. It may sound a trifle religious, but the Canadian in me really wants to convert the hater in you. :)

xoxo (mwah!)
Steve K. / March 8, 2014 at 02:26 pm
This blog has gone sideways.

Rob Ford, although he isn't perfect, did a great job getting bombarded against Kimmel. It was humourous as well as entertaining. Ford More Years!
Uh...Tough Guy? replying to a comment from Tough Guy / March 8, 2014 at 02:31 pm
Oh, and Tough Guy...in answer to your taunt? You wouldn't BELIEVE the amount of fun I'm having while still on Earth.

And part of it comes from sidestepping haters when and where I encounter 'em.

Toodles.
Steve called it. replying to a comment from Steve K. / March 8, 2014 at 02:48 pm
I laughed for a whole minute after reading your post....you are SO right. It wasn't intentional, and it drives me crazy when I read other posts that run into the triple digits in replies when you scroll to the bottom and it's all jibberish.

But, in my defense, when you get into the zone with some guy who is talking out their butts, you kinda tend to forget what the hell you were doing there in the first place.

Nicely called, I'll quit replying to this bullying asshat.
Steve called it. replying to a comment from Steve K. / March 8, 2014 at 02:51 pm
And yes, Rob Ford held his own. It was funny, entertaining, and no harm was done to the City of Toronto.

But Ford came away yet again with a mountain of egg on his face, even more tarnish to his reputation, and only cememented the fact he'll be an also-ran.

Looking forward to that intolerant hater/homophobe being shown the door.
Chachi / March 8, 2014 at 03:26 pm
Rob Ford utterly AWESOME!!!!

FORD MORE YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tough guy replying to a comment from Uh...Tough Guy? / March 8, 2014 at 03:43 pm
That is sexual harassment. Be careful which words you use.

Sexual harassment is bullying or coercion of a sexual nature, or the unwelcome or inappropriate promise of rewards in exchange for sexual favors.[1] In most modern legal contexts, sexual harassment is illegal. "It is unlawful to harass a person (an applicant or employee) because of that person’s sex." Harassment can include "sexual harassment" or unwelcome sexual advances, requests for sexual favors, and other verbal or physical harassment of a sexual nature.

Keep in mind that a ruling by a Canadian court. Brian Burke lawsuit: B.C. court grants him permission to sue online

So make sure what you type is not slanderous or harassment like the previous sexual advances would be sue-able under this precedents setting court case. I would demand your info from the blog owners in an attempt to sue for slander as well as sexual harassment. These are unwelcome sexual advances. There are more than one instance in this blog alone, and looking through this website you have harassed others with your posts.

Govern yourself accordingly!
Tough Guy? I wonder what your mouth tastes like...? / March 8, 2014 at 03:47 pm
I bet it's a little savoury, spicy even.

(kiss me, you fool!)

xoxo

(P.S. Ford ain't getting our vote...and a lot of us live in the burbs now!)
Tough Guy... / March 8, 2014 at 03:50 pm
...ain't so tough if he has to hide behind a lawyer/legalese.

Typical.

I thought you knew karate. Or are your hands of death no match for a warm hug from a compassionate fellow human being?

Sigh...why do you torment so, Tough G.? And why can't I quit you????
Last warning / March 8, 2014 at 03:50 pm
Last warning.
Steve K / March 8, 2014 at 03:54 pm
I have to agree with tough guy!

Your sexual advances are very offending!
Last Warming? replying to a comment from Last warning / March 8, 2014 at 03:57 pm
...i think that is those last few precious seconds you spend procrastinating under the covers before you throw them off and race to the shower to start your day.
Tough Guy replying to a comment from Steve K / March 8, 2014 at 03:58 pm
Thanks Steve.
Special K replying to a comment from Steve K / March 8, 2014 at 03:59 pm
I have to agree with Tough Guy!

Because I AM Tough Guy (but I have fooled myself into thinking no one else can see that). Jeez...I think some people would find me kind of OFFENSIVE.
Tough Steve K Guy / March 8, 2014 at 04:00 pm
Thanks, ME.
Ford More years! / March 8, 2014 at 04:04 pm
You guys can argue all you want BUT.......Ford is winning again and again!

Ford More years!
Ford More years!
Ford More years!
Ford More years!
Hahaha / March 8, 2014 at 04:04 pm
The great thing is all your posts are belong to me!

I can delete all of them at will, so no one will ever know you exist.

BWOO HOO HA HA...tremble before my SERIUZ internetz POWER!!!!

(+1 infinity)
Ford More Beers! (and pork rinds) / March 8, 2014 at 04:05 pm
You guys can argue all you want BUT.......Ford is winning again and again! (If by winning you mean eating himself into the ground)

Ford More years underground!
Ford More years underground!
Ford More years underground!
Ford More years underground!
Hahaha / March 8, 2014 at 04:11 pm
No, but seriously folks, does anyone with half a brain still think Ford can win this thing ever again?

Like...SERIOUSLY believe it??
Rob Ford / March 8, 2014 at 04:11 pm
The Whole world knows I exist!
Yeah... replying to a comment from Rob Ford / March 8, 2014 at 04:12 pm
...because you are BLOCKING the SUN!!!!

Outta my sunbeam, tubby...Poppa needs a new tan!
Rob Ford replying to a comment from Yeah... / March 8, 2014 at 04:14 pm
Fat jokes are not funny!
Rob Ford replying to a comment from Yeah... / March 8, 2014 at 04:14 pm
I think the idiot with the stoopid comments is Chris Bateman himself!
Coppertone-deaf Tough Guy Special K-Man. / March 8, 2014 at 04:18 pm
Who said anything about FAT JOKES???

Fact is our Mayor is a wide person. Maybe his BMI is spot-on for all I know...but my eyes tell me he occupies a lot of space horizontally, and if he's standing in front of me while I'm suntanning, there's no chance I'm getting downtown brown, and THAT, my friends, is probably the biggest news stoy of the day because I needs me some sun!
Chris Bateman is a stud--signed Concerned Citizens Against Random Slander replying to a comment from Rob Ford / March 8, 2014 at 04:20 pm
He is tall, very athletic, very handsome, and gets all the ladies and men he wants, so don't disparage him. He is smart, and well-liked an smells good and has terrific taste in 80s dance music, and can dance and knows a lot about dressing well. Really, in my humble opinion, he is probably the greatest man in Toronto.
Chris Bateman is the most boring writer in the country! Take a look at his latest stories on this site. They suck, the only reason I read this one is because I searched google for Kimmel and Ford in the same search, and this crappy story came up on page 2. Toronto Star sucks!

Ford More Years!
Congratulations! / March 8, 2014 at 05:55 pm
The dumbest string of comments in the history of the internet. FART MORE YEARS! RE-ELECT MAYOR FART! MAYOR FART! FORDFART! FORDFART! FORDFART!
Rob Ford / March 8, 2014 at 05:57 pm
Will you guys visit me at Warkworth Penitentiary since you like me so very, very much?
Doug Ford / March 8, 2014 at 05:58 pm
Will you visit me too? Please?
clay / March 8, 2014 at 06:15 pm
Toronto fags go fly ur rainbow flags

Ford is great
Randy Ford / March 8, 2014 at 06:48 pm
Nobody visited me when I was in jail!
Kathy Ford / March 8, 2014 at 06:50 pm
Pooh! Not one visitor when I was in...or when I was in hospital with a bullet in my brain!
David McIntyre / March 8, 2014 at 06:52 pm
I got a visit...now the lawsuit is gold! Gold, Rob! Pay up, Ford Family!
Sandro Lisi / March 8, 2014 at 06:54 pm
Visits? Jail? I likes bed bugs! In jail, I trains da bed bugs in a Bed Bug Circus.
Rob Ford / March 8, 2014 at 09:59 pm
I am a Fart.
Doug Ford / March 8, 2014 at 11:59 pm
I am a shart.
Randy Ford / March 9, 2014 at 04:37 am
I am a shit in my pants.
Kathy Ford / March 9, 2014 at 04:38 am
I have vaginosis.
Sandro Lisi / March 9, 2014 at 04:40 am
I am feces.
jesse replying to a comment from This Blog blows / March 9, 2014 at 11:01 am
"they act childish..." do they? This is the type of usage that is so very sad.
The blog would blow far less if you used proper english.
The horror of fffforddfuckface / March 9, 2014 at 12:19 pm
Fffforddfuckface has been cringeworthy since birth, the whole family has been according to their own Daddy! FOUR YEARS OF FAMILY THERAPY NEEDED BY BESTIAL FORDS!
FOUR YEARS OF FORD FAMILY THERAPY! / March 9, 2014 at 04:50 pm
...would be useless with those drug-addled blockheads!
Jesse replying to a comment from Rob Ford / March 10, 2014 at 03:55 pm
I think you are both alright guys even if I don't vote for you or anyone else. So I will bring y'all some kindness in prison. I sincerely hope you don't end up there...either of you. Keep those heads up! Also, you obviously read what I typed here last Thursday about the working out and sweeping future stories of debauchery away with the "broom of rehabilitation"...I will be spinning this Thursday and would love to spin w you.
Jesse replying to a comment from Jesse / March 10, 2014 at 03:58 pm
st seg elevations* f'n auto correct
Clark Institute of Psychiatry / March 10, 2014 at 10:56 pm
We apologize. Jesse, an in-patient, stole a nurse's cell and accessed the internet.
Shane / March 11, 2014 at 11:53 am
Kimmel is going to appear on the Ford Nation You Tube program.
Hazel McCallion / March 11, 2014 at 01:47 pm
O my wattles!
Jimmy likes stopping on L.A. highways to look at car crashes. He always stops at train wrecks. The Ford Boob You Tube Show will be replayed on Jimmy's show to gales of laughter.
Rob / March 28, 2014 at 10:31 am
Looks like Kimmel agrees with the rest of Ford Nation. Compared to the rest of the candidates in the first debate ford looks like J.F.K. Ford More Years!
Spike / May 10, 2014 at 03:15 pm
I'll say this; I like the way he dresses, and want to buy a suit, shirt, and tie like that. But that's all like like about the guy.
Spike replying to a comment from Ford Supporters Truly Are Morons / May 10, 2014 at 03:26 pm
THIS. Each and every word you've said is golden, amazing, and true (hopefully). And I'm going to copy and keep what you've said.
Marc Bernstein replying to a comment from Ford More years! / September 15, 2014 at 07:54 am
Rob & Doug Ford are stupid,worthless bigots and scumbugs.
Both the Ford brothers are hateful bullies,thugs
and racist anti-semites and vile low life unholy bastards!
It is only fitting that Rob Ford is now in hospital waiting for results of the medical investigation of his tumor.
Four unholy Ford years of abuse will hopefully soon come to a final end on October 27th,2014.
Ford Nation: Bullies and antisemitic trolls like "Personal Jesus",
"Abba", etc, vomit to death all of Ford Nation!
But then,Ford Nation,like the Ford Brothers Rob & Doug,are a filthy virus,a cancer that Toronto has for 4 rotten years been invaded by!
Marc Bernstein replying to a comment from Marc Bernstein / September 15, 2014 at 09:26 am
Rob Ford from day #1 was and remains totally unfit to be Mayor of Toronto. He is a thug,a bully and a racist loser.
To the troll who responded to my post: go away!
I don't care how many publicity photos are /or were taken of Mayor Rob Ford at United Bakers Dairy Restaurant,he is still a hater of Jews and in short,a poor excuse for a human being. The man is a thief,a bully,a racist thug,without class nor sensitivity or compassion. Four years of Rob Ford have made this city a poor laughing stock to other people around the world. Typical of the rotten cancerous Ford Nation and their fascist supporters: attack like the foul vermin that you are.
Want to reply to my comments troll? Then use your own name,or I will simply delete your miserable reply. Marc Bernstein.
Marc Bernstein / September 15, 2014 at 08:41 pm
I have despised Rob Ford from day #1.
He is totally unfit to be Mayor of Toronto,or any other city. Rob Ford and his filthy brother Doug are lying thugs & bullies. They have no culture,no class,devoid of sensitivity,compassion,
I don't care that this miserable fat piece of crap is in the hospital with a tumor!
Frankly I have no sympathy at all for Rob Ford. If he had behaved in a manner supposedly fitting of a Mayor of a first class city such as Toronto,and truly cared about his health and image and the people of Toronto he would have stopped drinking,ceased taking drugs and lost weight. Yes,cancer is indeed a terrible killer.
But Rob Ford was and continues to be totally self-destructive and acts like a foul,rancid clown and a damn pitbull!
As far as "Ford Nation" goes,well,to me they are a bunch of despicable bigots and culture-vultures! To the rotten troll who insulted me earlier in an email:
typical abusive hostile ugly behavior from members of the bigoted Ford Nation,who in my opinion are a bunch of mean spirited trolls! Don't bother sending me a hostile reply Ford Nation thugs,
I'll block you and delete your emails without reading them.
Marc Bernstein,Toronto.
Regarding Rob Ford phony publicity appearance at United Bakers Dairy Restaurant in Lawrence Plaza a few weeks ago,photos of Rob Ford in one of Toronto's oldest and finest Jewish Kosher-Style Dairy legendary restaurant in North Toronto do not impress me at all. Ford and Ford Nation remain bigots and anti semitic racist bullies.
Philip Bond / November 1, 2014 at 02:34 pm
The biggest loser here is Marc Bernstein! He is obviously a goy-hater. Hopefully he, and his whole family gets cancer, so he can learn a lesson about humility and leave a sick man alone! A general statement of ALL Ford nation are anti-Semitic, is obviously coming from an idiot! So disregard any comments posted by Marc Bernstein!