Friday, October 24, 2014Partly Cloudy 12°C

420 rally brings a plume of smoke to Yonge & Dundas

Posted by Derek Flack / April 21, 2014

420 Yonge DundasHundreds of potheads and supporters of the movement to legalize marijuana gathered at Yonge-Dundas Sqaure on Sunday for a smoke-filled display of solidarity. The day started with a parade down Yonge Street just before noon and ended quietly around 5:30pm as the crowd slowly dispersed from the Square (insert hilarious weed-makes-you-hungry joke here). Organizers report that over a 1000 free joints were given out over the day, a number that's easy to believe when you see the plume of smoke that engulfed the crowd in the minutes after the clock struck 4:20 p.m.

Some 50 police officers were on hand, but they kept to the sidelines as the rally went down without incident. There were Rob Ford and Justin Trudeau signs, two weed-focused mascots, and some of the biggest joints you've ever seen. One wonders if the rally is an effective political strategy, but those gathered sure seemed to have fun.

Check out all the 420 action in Toronto in this photo gallery.

Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 09:39 am
A celebration emblematic of the decline of civilization.
bill replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 09:43 am
How so?
jeffy replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 09:53 am
Which one, it has been around longer than alcohol and is less harmful than aspirin. The main thing wrong with marijuana is the war on it. Putting people in jail for Marijuana use is even stupider than prohibition which we learned a lesson from 100 years ago.
dont get it / April 21, 2014 at 10:07 am
Rick / April 21, 2014 at 10:10 am
What a bunch of Life-Fails.
Weed is still a narcotic that is illegal and even if it ever becomes legalized those that indulge will be seen as people that are lazy and unproductive. Leave weed for medicinal purposes administered by heath care professionals.
Head Count / April 21, 2014 at 10:12 am
Hundreds or thousands? Sure looks like 1000s of people present!

It's All Good / April 21, 2014 at 10:30 am
Weed will be totally legal soon. When it is, those from the old school who believe all the propaganda regarding the evils of pot will shake their heads wondering what our world is coming to as they pour themselves another shot.
iSkyscraper / April 21, 2014 at 10:44 am
Looks like Denver or SF. Surprising, but then Toronto has of late been an increasingly relaxed city. One wonders if perhaps a bit too relaxed.

Rick replying to a comment from It's All Good / April 21, 2014 at 10:51 am
Are you high?
Danny / April 21, 2014 at 10:56 am
Weed should totally be legal and available. It doesn't change the fact that anyone who goes to a ridiculous 420 rally is a pathetic burnout.
420 is a protest replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 11:00 am
Arturo - A celebration emblematic of the decline of civilization.
------------------------------------------------
Is that what you think every single time you walk into a bar?

------------------------------------------------
don't get it - I got the 420 thing when I was in high school 11 years ago, but today I don't get glorifying smoking weed. You smoke weed great, why do you need to celebrate it?
------------------------------------------------
I don't think they're celebrating as much as they are protesting the fact that it's illegal. That's what 4/20 is, even though you are saying you "got" it. I'm guessing you didn't "get" it back then, you just wanted to get high. And now you've outgrown it so you just want to be judgmental.
KD replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 11:02 am
Wow, Rick - your master plan is to, in advance, seek to stigmatize future legal users of a drug that hasn't been legalized yet? Have you always been a petty little tyrant? You want to see a "Life-Fail", just look in the mirror, son. Pitiful.
Rafa / April 21, 2014 at 11:05 am
I didn't know the OccupyTO movement was picking up again!
Rick's never tried it. replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 11:12 am
So don't bother even talking to him because he's talking out his ass.
Heh / April 21, 2014 at 11:12 am
This is cool if you're 16 and have zero responsibility.

Okay... replying to a comment from Danny / April 21, 2014 at 11:16 am
...I'll give Danny this one.

Unless it's a serious rally, then it's kind of pointless because nowadays pot is essentially legal. So while these might have had some heft 12-15 years ago, now it's just burnouts getting high, and maybe even doing the cause a bit of damage.

But, on the other hand, each one of these events --burnout or otherwise-- helps move the chains a bit further down the field, so that one day when you can buy wine and beer in supermarkets, you'll also be able to legally smoke weed in case you're like me and watching your waistline. I can say no to the munchies; I can't say no to all the calories in alcohol.
bm / April 21, 2014 at 11:31 am
I bet that smelled lovely. Gross.
Rick replying to a comment from KD / April 21, 2014 at 11:48 am
As you type from your mom's basement, burnt-out and with the munchies, you think just because you can roll one up and light it up, all of a sudden you are entitled and enlightened to everything that surrounds pot culture, and fiercly defend an illegal narcotic.

Listen cup-cake, pot might one day be legal here, sure i'm fine with that, but it should definetly have the same stipulations as alcohol and tobacco, and perhaps be utalized more in a medical environment, not in a pathetic display of unemployed losers that stink like B.O. and weed smoke.

Leave weed for the 16 year old snot nosed brat, grow up and get real. Pot isn't going to better your life just by smoking it fool.
trickydisco replying to a comment from Danny / April 21, 2014 at 11:53 am
well put! Totally agreee, look at some of these people. They're making the regular pot smokers look bad. Bet you almost none of these people carry a full time job.
Head Count Can't Count replying to a comment from Head Count / April 21, 2014 at 11:54 am
Hundreds of thousands? What are you smoking? The article clearly says "Hundreds of potheads and supporters". Nice try though.
AC / April 21, 2014 at 11:55 am
I think weed should be legal and sold the same as alcohol and all that.

That out of the way, these people waving the pot flags and posing like they are a part of some important revolution make themselves look like a bunch of proles. They aren't warping our perception of pot, challenging the authority, or even doing anything of that much importance for society. Just a bunch of people getting high and that's it. I will acknowledge though that originally these sort of rallies were necessary for weed's PR..but still..ugh.
Head Count Can't Count replying to a comment from iSkyscraper / April 21, 2014 at 11:56 am
Whenever people stumble upon something that they did not know has been happening for ages they assume that suddenly Toronto changed overnight. Toronto has been a loose and laid back place to live since the '70's when I grew up here.
June replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 11:59 am
Weed is NOT a narcotic. Weed is a cannabinoid. Do you even know what a narcotic is?
Rob / April 21, 2014 at 12:00 pm
I didn't know BlogTo was so conservative.

No Rob Ford comments? That's the real surprise. Don't let me down folks.
DirtyT replying to a comment from Head Count Can't Count / April 21, 2014 at 12:02 pm
He said "Hundreds OR Thousands?" not "Hundreds OF Thousands".
Vinnie replying to a comment from bm / April 21, 2014 at 12:14 pm
says the guy named "BM", lol.
Kayla / April 21, 2014 at 12:16 pm
I have some good pics from this rally as the only girl on her bfs shoulders for quite some time. Good pics and buds but I'm not a blogger.. Let me know if they are wanted.
Abby / April 21, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Whenever I need a reminder of why I shouldn't smoke pot I just look and listen to the people who advocate its use.
Hahaha / April 21, 2014 at 12:23 pm
Bro, pass the Doritos
who has my pants replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 12:26 pm
Rick, that was a fairly detailed description of those at the gathering. You must have been there. C'mon, admit it man. I see you lighting up in the pic. LOL
iSkyscraper replying to a comment from Head Count Can't Count / April 21, 2014 at 12:27 pm
I will agree that compared to, say, Chicago and NYC, Toronto is and always had been more laid back. Streetcars and rampant homeless people downtown are not the only things Toronto and SF have in common.

But one's personal take probably depends on where in the city you grew up. My Toronto of the 80s still had some rigid elements to it - the entire city was not exactly Hipster Village. Remember bans on Sunday Shopping (illegal until 1992)? Singing "God Save the Queen" in elementary school (do they still do that)? Having to go to a government store to buy wine, and another specially designated store to get beer (oh, wait a minute...)?
Who Has My Pants replying to a comment from Abby / April 21, 2014 at 12:30 pm
Yes, I feel the same way. Whenever I need a reminder of why I shouldn't drink I just look at the alcoholics sprawled out on sidewalks.
Abby replying to a comment from Who Has My Pants / April 21, 2014 at 12:52 pm
Exactly, WHMP. I am glad you agree!
Jacob / April 21, 2014 at 12:59 pm
Bitch and whine about the young people smoking some weed, but give the mayor a free pass for smoking crack because "he's not perfect".

Got it.
TorontoFoodBwoy / April 21, 2014 at 01:17 pm
Yeah I smoke everyday but every time I've been at one of these rallies I feel like I'm surrounded by the scum of the earth and it makes me feel really bad about smoking. Pure degenerates at these events.
uuuhhhhh replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 01:18 pm
You're all over the place here. You think it weed should have the same stipulations as alcohol and tobacco and then say "Leave weed for the 16 year old snot nosed brat, grow up and get real." Sounds like someone's high. I don't want to dignify your comments, but I must say I know lots of people who smoke weed and are gainfully employed - lawyers, chefs, engineers, etc. It was also a Sunday, genius. By the way, weed isn't a narcotic... But anyway, have fun being a total drag and generally unpleasant person.
Elysium / April 21, 2014 at 01:20 pm
classy looking bunch
How So? replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 01:25 pm
Even though "those that indulge will be seen as people that are lazy and unproductive" It's harmless smoking, that's like trying to say those who indulge cigarettes are also lazy and unproductive.
Count again replying to a comment from Head Count Can't Count / April 21, 2014 at 01:34 pm
Thousands could count as the other places in Toronto that we're having the same event, at the same time lighting a joint.
Sunshine / April 21, 2014 at 01:37 pm
There should be a major study completed based on criminal activities that occur after using substances. Whether its marijuana or alcohol. The study should show what percentage of drunks beat their wives or get into fights or misdemeanor activities compared to those on other substances like canibinoids . How many people are killed by drunk vs high drivers. Comparison of convictions due to substance abuse.
Marijuana has fewer chemicals then advil or tylenol. Marijuana is not a chemically altered drug. You will not find marijuana overdosers. Yes Canibus can make you lazy, but please show a productive drunk.
The arguement is stupid. People who think marijuana is a dangerous drug, should ask themselves why would medical professionals use a substamce like marijuana/canibinoids to help ease pain and serious illness? Why not just pour some whiskey on it and call it a day?
Randy replying to a comment from Sunshine / April 21, 2014 at 01:45 pm
Productive Drunk #1: William Lyon Mackenzie King.

NEXT!
Randy replying to a comment from Randy / April 21, 2014 at 01:46 pm
Productive Drunk #2: Winston Churchill

NEXT!
west end / April 21, 2014 at 01:47 pm
Good points Sunshine. My brother has been a paramedic for 20 years. He told me that in all that time he never had a single pot-related call. But he gets alcohol related calls every day.
Randy replying to a comment from Randy / April 21, 2014 at 01:47 pm
Productive Drunk #3: Sir John A Macdonald

NEXT!
Rick is Confused replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 02:04 pm
Rick, you seem to be promoting both regulation while at the same time suggesting that marijuana be consumed primarily by minors, all laced with bizarre invectives. Do you hate teenagers as well as marijuana?
Working for the Weekend replying to a comment from trickydisco / April 21, 2014 at 02:06 pm
It was Sunday, dude. What were you doing?
fheiebcid / April 21, 2014 at 03:04 pm
Weed is useful for many illnesses and many symptoms of every day pains. Granted, the legalization of weed I don't support for one reason - the government will regulate it and we all know what a fab job they do. Everyone who argues against it really has no background support. Might as well make alcohol illegal because it is 100 times worse. People who smoke weed can typically be lazy, sure, but I know a vast majority of smokers to have jobs that make $100, 000 or more a year so I suppose those individuals who "hate" it may not know many people who are above minimum wage. It is an almost harmless substance...aspirin is worse than marijuana yet almost everyone takes it. People might want to get their facts straight before throwing "facts" around. Not one to comment on these types of things as I smoke weed maybe a couple times a year - but people really like to live in the 1900's.
mike in parkdale / April 21, 2014 at 03:23 pm
I wonder if the Sun ran the same stock photo they run every year - the guy in the John Lennon glasses with the hologram pot leaves on them.

Maybe the legalization movement would have a little more traction if the loudest proponents weren't in jogging pants and band t-shirts?
Sunshine / April 21, 2014 at 03:34 pm
@randy good examples but all of which are dead. And the question was rhetorical, poiting out productive alcoholics is just as easy as pounting out productive potheads. Most creative people use such canibinoids to express themselves ie: writers/musicians/artists/actors. Im not saying alcohol is bad or dont drink. All I was saying is to each their own. Its a choice. We live in a pro choice world. Who are we to critize what people do. The media exploits the use of harsher drugs as a "good time" ie: MDMA "molly" cocaine, crack "rob ford", meth "breaking bad" movies are made about drug dealers and smugglers. Marijuana is a natural substance found growing naturally on this planet. Nobody takes a plant and then adds a process of chemical additives or distilling to create marijuana. Additioanlly, I in fact am not a marijuana user and yet I see no problems with its use as long as it done responsibily like any substance. I drink alcohol and I can clearly see the abuse in my use and I'm only a social drinker. I consume alcohol on avg 2-3 per month and abuse how much I drink at those times. I like alcohol as much as the next guy likes his reefer. Hundreds and thousands of hours and dollars are spent convicting ppl of marijuana related charges when our governmnet could be spending that money on putting real criminals in jail. (Not defeding trafficers put I am defending the recreatio al user)
Regardless of the side you choose, we all have faults or find a relaxing moment or a fun time in the manner we choose. If certain places in the US can find the benefits and decriminalize or even legalize the use or marijuana why cant we as canadians do the same?
Simon Tarses replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 03:47 pm
Rick, kiss my ass. There's NOTHING wrong with smoking poi, and you know it.
Simon Tarses replying to a comment from Simon Tarses / April 21, 2014 at 03:50 pm
Oops, spelling mistake-that should be 'pot'.
Reider replying to a comment from dont get it / April 21, 2014 at 04:28 pm
It's a peaceful celebration of individual freedom and a protest of marijuana laws. Which are useless.
frank replying to a comment from dont get it / April 21, 2014 at 04:37 pm
because its still illegal here in toronto
Mike replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 04:42 pm
>A celebration emblematic of the decline of civilization.

Tell us more grandpa
Cheech & Chong / April 21, 2014 at 04:42 pm
You mean its not legal already?...shit
Where'sFord / April 21, 2014 at 07:05 pm
Rob Ford should have been there to give his support, as we all know he has smoked more weed in the last year (and CRACK) than most mayors will ever smoke in their entire political careers!

FORD MORE YEARS!
caasi replying to a comment from Rick / April 21, 2014 at 07:44 pm
Weed is enjoyed by a full spectrum of professionals to relax after a day's work, instead of a beer. I'd bet the majority of users did not come out to this event and don't fit your 'pigeon-holed stereotype'.
Pull your head out of the sand Rick, geez.
Gonzo / April 21, 2014 at 07:50 pm
I wish this many people would passionately show up for a cause that actually mattered.
JH Meireles replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 08:55 pm
Wait until spring, Arturo Bandini!
George replying to a comment from Arturo / April 21, 2014 at 09:52 pm
No as bad as alcohol!
Matters replying to a comment from Gonzo / April 21, 2014 at 10:13 pm
I'd argue that this does matter when you consider the large number of people who either get thrown in jail or get a record because of possession. That ruins lives. People should not go to jail alongside violent criminals because they had a bit of weed on them. Keeping things as are is detrimental. I do agree with your point in general, however.
Cat / April 21, 2014 at 11:50 pm
Lots of people in the comment section sound very judgmental. You can't look at the people in this photo and assume you know everything about them, it sounds idiotic.

Weed could be used like alcohol. Most Canadians don't drink alcohol everyday, but it surely is nice to enjoy a drink now and then with friends. When you look at the research around marijuana, I see no logical reason for it to remain illegal. Let the government tax it, let the government sell regulated marijuana, maybe there could even be a system of labeling how strong it is like alcohol drinks are given percentages.

Smoking weed recreationally is not violent, any more harmful than drinking alcohol, it's not effecting other people who choose not to take part in it. Why not legalize it?

Give it 10 years.
... replying to a comment from Where'sFord / April 22, 2014 at 01:04 am
Shut up, moron.
Kevin replying to a comment from dont get it / April 22, 2014 at 01:49 am
I feel the same way about the gay pride parade.
John Labatt / April 22, 2014 at 07:24 am
Im sorry, I haven's stepped out of my mothers basement for the past 45 years. I was just having anger issues. I actually smoke pot….shhhh don't tell my mommy.. Im actually the pathetic loser because I can't find a job and hate my life,,,
Kingmoe / April 22, 2014 at 08:50 am
It's still a scheduled drug in the criminal code but it is not enforced in ontario in case of simple possession. Same in the BC. When the courts and the crown uninimoisly don't enforce a law, that means the putative law is a dead letter. To add to that, illegality is not immorilty.
What's there "to get"? replying to a comment from Kevin / April 22, 2014 at 11:35 am
I guess neither one of you knows what the word "Celebration" means. Maybe just do an extra day of overtime work those two days instead, if you don't "get it".
Turtle / April 22, 2014 at 11:44 am
Seriously Turtle smoke more weed.
Bernard / April 22, 2014 at 12:44 pm
The best part is the cocktail machine turns the liquid into ice after sixty minutes,
so you don't need to add any ice. The IVF
Lab (Shipping) , is primarily responsible to
ensure that the embryos are transferred securely into the
container and adequate Liquid Nitrogen is supplied in the container, safely sufficient
for the transit period. Wouldn't you know, a clear-cut villain eventually emerges
and it's at that unfortunate point where the movie enters all too familiar
territory.
Dr. Kukko / April 22, 2014 at 12:53 pm
I feel the same way about the Kevin Pride Parade.
Unproductive Drunks 1 / April 22, 2014 at 12:57 pm
All drunk drivers, including Mayor Pinkfaced Ford. The subset of thos that have killed and maimed, including children.
Dagz / April 22, 2014 at 01:06 pm
Why do people say leave pot to 16 years olds. Its like saying leave cigarettes or alcohol tol 16 yrs old. So you really want the young ones start smoking an drinkin at an early age? An adult can smoke pot if he wants to, leave the judging to the one who holds that profession.
Harmless / April 22, 2014 at 01:30 pm
Its completely harmless just like second hand cigarette smoke.

Name one person that has Pot or Second Hand smoke as cause of death on their death certificate.
Not what you think / April 22, 2014 at 01:40 pm
I like how people like to generalize and say that anyone that smokes pot is a "life-fail". Doesn't matter that I have a college diploma and am working on a university degree while working a full time job that gets me a comfortable salary with pension and benefits. What a " fail" :-/
John Labatt / April 22, 2014 at 04:58 pm
I am John Labatt the real one. I posted that most of these pot heads will be dead in a few years why were my comments deleted most stoners don't live old why blame me. The average age for a drug user is about 40. An old stoner is 40. In the real world that is a young guy. Think before you delete my comments.
Dr.Kukko / April 22, 2014 at 05:15 pm
Alcohol=pot. Neither good nor badk abuse=trouble. Pot use shortens life like alcohol. 40 is ridiculous.
Rick is a Chump / April 22, 2014 at 07:41 pm
If u have smoked weed before your comments wouldn't be so subjected and judgmental. Just because you burn out and sit around while stoned doesn't mean it's like that for everyone. I am and know many fully functional marijuanna users. Sure it stimulates appetite for the majority of occasional users. Sure it calms nerves and mellows you out. What's so bad with that. Alcahol is legal and it inhibits people from a lot more things than weed. Let's not whip out the statistics here that prove me right. Ie: Alcahol related illnesses and their burden to out health care system. Not to mention our law system. You know with all the dui s and drunk driving accidents and fatalities. The list goes on . Come at me on this RICK THE DICK and I'll be pleased to shut you up.
John Labatt / April 23, 2014 at 07:15 am
IM actually a big cry baby that needs to troll around the internet and defend my comments so I feel better about myself…Ok back to Barney & Friends!! Coming Mommy!!
Garneau / April 23, 2014 at 08:16 am
I smoked a lot of weed in high school. Wasn't ever really concerned about the police catching me - generally I felt the police took a "see no evil, hear no evil" kind of approach. Also I think it added to the allure that it was against the law. I stopped smoking it because I realized that the people who were doing it a lot didn't seem to really be progressing with their lives, myself included, and that made the high a lot less fun.

There isn't anything wrong with a bit of weed once in a blue moon. I certainly don't have an issue with it being available to people who need it for medical reasons. But the whole "alcohol is legal, so weed should be" argument is a little stupid. Why do we want another substance made legal that lets people ignore their problems? Someone going home after work and drinking 3 or 4 beers (or however many you need to be sufficiently detached from your problems) isn't really a happy thought, is it? Doesn't make you more connected to your family, friends, kids, does it? I'd say decriminalizing it is the best way for Canada to proceed - which basically says, yeah, it's not going to kill you, but it's kind of a dumb thing to waste your life doing.
Rick replying to a comment from Rick is a Chump / April 23, 2014 at 09:00 am
You know what I have probably smoked more herb in my past than you ever will, and when I look back at that now with a clear head, I realize that it was incredibly stupid, and the damage it does to your group of friends - Weed is a demotavational drug, it makes everyone lazy and unproductive - dont give me that garbage that you know of "functioning" pot heads - thats got to be the dumbest comments on this blog. If you have to describe doing everyday tasks at home or at work as "Functional" when being high than how do you describe doing these things not being high?

Smoke one down and chime in - perhaps your brain will be functioning at a normal level so that you can type in some babble you find righteous in your small underdeveloped mind. Hit the bong some more, i'll most likley see you working some low brow retail job in the future, because your arts degree in finger painting can't find you anything worth while. Clown.
sam / April 23, 2014 at 09:58 am
Hey Rick. So I just as an example, I know of 2 lawyers who smoke weed on a daily basis, and many others who have very successful and academically challenging proffecions who also smoke weed every day. Would you not consider a pot head, but yet very successful lawyer to be a functioning pot head? What do you do for work you ignorant fool? Ha ha your stupidity and ignorance truly made me laugh out loud though Rick, thanks for that.
Steve replying to a comment from Rick / April 23, 2014 at 10:22 am
Here's my take:

Firstly, there are highly functioning marijuana users with great careers. MBAs and PHds, you name it. My wife is one. My multi-millionaire employer is another. I've seen 90% of the executives at my firm smoke weed. They never, ever do it while working or before going to work. There are loads of pot smokers with great jobs, careers, who own homes, who have no debt, who project a decent outward appearance... who want absolutely nothing to do with pot culture except push for legalization.

These people, myself included, HATE the Bob Marleyfication of the simple act of unwinding at the end of the day with a joint. 100%, the "successful" pot smokers are embarrassed by a culture dominated by stuffed animal backpacks, white guys from Oakville with dreads, hordes of underage kids flooding Go Buses to head down to YD Square, and grown-ass men and women who have clearly, very clearly, never worked an honest day in their lives. I went down, smoked by joint and got the fuck out of there by the time they started handing out glowsticks. I don't want to be photographed next to some middle-aged asshat in a giant bong.

Case in point: On the Facebook page for the 420 event at YD Square, there's some passive-aggresive twit going on and on about how weed doesn't create violence, etc. But his personal page is loaded with pictures of him holding knives and guns and using abusive language towards others. This is the pot community person, as someone who participates in online discussions about pot using his own name, supposed to represent my interests? Pot has created an out for a lot of shitty people because others CAN be successful and use it. This guy is a fucking loser, the antithesis to any pro-pot argument, but he thinks he's doing good because he's only posing with guns while high and not firing them while drunk. "I smoke weed because drinking is worse, but I'd drink anyway if I couldn't get pot" makes up a significant segment of pot users.

The lounges and cafes remain a huge disappointment. Village can't figure out that people don't want to hear ear-piercing hip hop and techno in a room the size of a closet and Vapor Lounge is loaded with cliquey professional pot enthusiasts. The lounge itself is a shithole... dirty and loaded with sketchbags. The person who opens a lounge for 25+ only, with actual door security and not stoned teenagers, plus a clean environment and NO SHITTY BOB MARLEY BULLSHIT will make a killing. I'd pay 3-4 times for the assurance that I won't have to look at a 17-year-old in pink fuzzy socks talking about how she thinks she'll change the world by obnoxiously ripping a bong.
Steve / April 23, 2014 at 10:30 am

Read this page, responsible pot heads with careers, homes, families, etc. Doesn't this scare the shit out of you? The movement is in the hands of these people.
John Labatt replying to a comment from John Labatt / April 23, 2014 at 07:46 pm
Another post by a fake John Labatt, I am the real one.
Hey Steve! / April 23, 2014 at 08:15 pm
Why would I read your bloated comment?
Rick replying to a comment from Steve / April 24, 2014 at 10:18 am
I replied to your post yesterday and for some reason it was deleted???

My comment to Steve's post was that, I totally agree with you on many of your points made, and you outline specific instances where I would see it as instead of dealing with all the non-sense that follow's it, why even bother doing it, you know? But yes, people will continue to smoke recreationally and there will be that "Class Segmentation" even with pot, as there is with Alcohol, cigarettes, and strippers.
Rob Dopeford / April 24, 2014 at 12:27 pm
Any pot smoker with a brain wouldn't post here, numbnutzers!
Gene Jones / April 25, 2014 at 09:05 am
At TCHC - a.k.a. THC - we all get high every day, for free, since the taxpayer buys our weed. Want some? Get on FORD'SGRAVYTRAIN NOW!