Friday, December 19, 2014Mostly Cloudy -3°C

Do You Have to Be Crazy to Ride Your Bike in the Winter?

Posted by Debbie Pacheco / January 10, 2010

Winter Cycling TorontoWinter cyclists are a crazy breed. That being said, this is the first year I've ever considered pedaling in the minus degree weather. But I wasn't quite convinced.

I ended-up at one of Bikechain's Winter Riding seminars this week to learn more about winter biking. I left just as skeptical.

Bikechain is the University of Toronto's bicycle resource and repair centre. The space, as expected, is riddled with bikes leaning against walls, tires hanging from walls and bike grease everywhere, including on walls.

There were about four other people who also wanted some tips on winter riding. One of them was Jarlene, a grad student. Like me, this is the first year Jarlene has thought of riding her bike in the winter. Unlike me, she's already doing it.

"I never considered it before because it just wasn't something you did. You know, you put your bike away before the winter and you bring it back out in the spring," she said.

Why did she decide to finally brave winter on two-wheels? "Because everyone around me was doing it." I got an equally unconvincing answer from Elton, who also attended the workshop. Elton was a bike rider in his native India and continued the practice here. "I just love it" was his answer as to why he rides in the cold.

Winter Cycling TorontoMathew was Bikechain's seminar leader. He's been a bike mechanic for 18 years and an avid rider for over 20. His first tip for winter riding? Not surprisingly, "dress warm." Then the group shared stories about searing lungs, tear-filled eyes and the joys of sweating in ninja masks and snow pants.

Oh, and the second tip was to expect to fall.

To be fair, Mathew offered a bunch of other guidelines, like how to brake on ice, the necessity of fenders, and the importance of cleaning your bike of snow and salt. But he lost me after his first two two tips. I kept envisioning the cold air damaging my lungs and the prospect of falling into oncoming traffic thanks to a bad skid.

One tip that did stick defied conventional wisdom. Apparently, street tires are better for city winter riding. Mountain bike tires, or as Mathew likes to call them, "knobbies," give you less traction.

Though I'm chickening out this year, it seems like winter cycling is getting more attention in the city. In addition to Bikechain's seminars and their online tips, NOW Magazine Online recently posted their own winter riding advice, I Bike T.O. e-mailed additional guidelines to their list-serve members, and the City of Toronto has a winter riding site that includes a "Reasons to Ride Your Bike in the Winter" sheet. One of the reasons --"It always starts, regardless of how cold it is."

For all you brave and slightly crazed souls who ride all season, maybe I'll see you on my two-wheeler next winter.

Lead photo by sjgardiner, second by Lyndsay Jobe, both of Flickr.

Canadu / January 10, 2010 at 09:44 am
On the CBC show 'The Dragon's' someone invented something called a Ktrak. Check it out. It's for mountain bikes, though.
Warren / January 10, 2010 at 09:50 am
I'm a little confused why you'd go to a seminar on winter bike riding when you're clearly already dead set against doing it.
Max / January 10, 2010 at 10:07 am
No, you don't have to be crazy.
I just figure it this way...
It takes me anywhere from 25 to 55 minutes to use the TTC to get to work. That's $3 and sometimes up to a 20 minute wait outside for a bus to come by.

So, I may as well still be cold and get to work in under 30 minutes.
In a reliable fashion. You know, so I don't get stuck on an unnamed vehicle underground unable to call my employer...
Ralph / January 10, 2010 at 11:13 am
I agree with Max. I started riding to work in the fall a few years ago. On the first snowy day I left my bike behind and took the streetcar. 5 minute walk to the stop, waited 10 minutes in the cold, got on a crowded, damp street car that inched along to my destination, all for about 5 bucks round trip. No thanks!

One thing that people don't talk about a lot is studded bicycle tires. There are thin ones designed specifically for city commuting - they're fine on bare pavement, skinny enough to cut through snow and slush down to the pavement and when you do hit a patch of ice the studs give you grip. My days of falling on my ass ended when I put a set on my commuter.
simba / January 10, 2010 at 11:27 am
I always thought it was a sure sign of insanity.
But it is getting more popular.
The ttc station is packed with locked bikes b/c the parking is too expensive and walking the distance kind've sucks. So kudos to those who do it.
Laszlow / January 10, 2010 at 11:38 am
I ride a lil bit now in the winter but not as much. I am now old and cant pile on the miles I used to. Years ago when I was actively racing bikes loved to ride in the winter. It really is no big deal. Trick is to dress properly, not just warm. A serious cyclist can advise you on the proper materials, layers and tips and tricks. The right riding gear keeps you warm and dry and knowing how to ride keeps you upright. Big issue I see is the lack of training for folks riding bikes in traffic. Would be a great idea if we are committed to putting more bikes on da street to have folks who do know how to ride mentor the inexperienced.
John / January 10, 2010 at 11:53 am
I've been winter riding for three years now. It's no big deal. You don't need a lot of specialized gear. I just wear jeans and a pair of MEC long underwear. The key is to dress in layers. Also get a good pair of gloves and shoes since your fingers and toes are affected by the cold the soonest. I ride a hybrid which is good for both summer and winter travel. The tires are wide enough to remain stable in wet conditions but not so clunky that it is hard to ride. Fenders are a must! Most aggravating thing? When your eyes tear in the cold wind and then the tear streak freezes on your cheek. Ouch!
Darcy McGee / January 10, 2010 at 11:55 am
I suppose it depends on how you define "crazy." I think a little bit though, yes.

I used to ride through the winter in Toronto a lot. I'd come home from work and go for an hour long workout ride around the zoo. It was great. The Martin Goodman Trail with snow blowing around you at night is absolutely beautiful.

Lights are important: I had a huge BLT headlight that could have easily been mistaken for a car. Clothing is about layers, yes.

Gloves are the hardest part. When I rode grip shift twist shifters I wore mittens, and it was easy. With Shimano STI shifters you basically need gloves and keeping your fingers warm while preserving your dexterity is hard.

Make sure you have fenders: I didn't, but do now (in Vancouver they're almost necessary) and they keep you drier, cleaner, and your bike in better shape. Change your chain at the end of the winter. It will be too rusted. Use a heavy, thick oil: I used to use Phil Woods (in Vancouver I use Pedro's which is much thinner, but we're only really dealing with rain here. The thick oil helps against the salt and sticky snow.))

I rode a Cannondale mountain bike then. Today I'd probably use a Cyclocross bike. I know some people use skinny road bike tires but I think those knobs on tires work. I'll defer to others who say road tires are fine.

Be especially careful of other traffic, and ASSERT yourself even more than you would in the summer. Get out into that lane so they see you.
James / January 10, 2010 at 12:06 pm
I don't know why everyone thinks it's so crazy to ride in the winter.

Here's a very recent video from Copenhagen that debunks the myth that only crazy people ride in the winter:

Also, thin road tires are terrible because they get punctured easily and I wouldn't want to hit a patch of ice with them. Wider tires are better (and no, they don't' need to be knobby mountain bike tires). Plus road bikes need a lot more maintenance in the winter because they don't always have the same protection on the gears and chain.
jamesmallon / January 10, 2010 at 12:27 pm
Tires are a real issue. There is nothing perfect, since winter conditions change so much. Thin tires are great for dry roads, and cutting through slush... if there's no ice underneath. Studded tires work in those conditions, but are slow. I have two bikes with those tires set up for them. Even then, I too often choose the wrong bike for the wrong weather, and have to suck it up. A third option might be balloon tires, but I have never tried them.

What usually brings me down is when I come across poorly cleared refrozen bumpy ice. The studs work the best on these; slicks are suicide.
Shaun / January 10, 2010 at 12:46 pm
Not sure why a person who has never ridden in the winter has written an article on the subject. I work from home these days, but for over ten years I commuted in all seasons by bike. Based on my experience, here's what I can tell you about winter cycling:

1) It is faster that the TTC (but then, cycling is almost always faster than the TTC).
2) It is warmer than the TTC. (No standing on the sidewalk waiting 20 minutes for a crowded streetcar. Cycling generates body heat to keep you warm.)
3) It is drier than the TTC. (No trudging through slush puddles or over snow mounds by foot. The bike keeps your feet above any slush or water. Meanwhile, the city keeps main arteries very clear of snow and ice. Even after very large show storms, main roads are often cleared and salted very quickly. The roads might be a little wet, but they are rarely icy.)
4) A couple of times each winter, there will be either an ice storm or a sleet storm. These are the only conditions I encountered in which I'd advise against riding. (Though I still did it.)
5) Drivers (especially TTC streetcar drivers) adopt the same over-entitled and under-thinking attitudes in the winter that they do in the summer.
6) A thin balaclava is your friend, though the easiest way to regulate warmth is to cover your mouth with a scarf.

In all those years, I fell just once, because I'd forgotten about a disused streetcar track on Ossington, which was covered in snow at the time.

Winter riding is not for everyone, but it is a great way to stay fit and save some money. It can be a lot of fun, but you have to get past the people who routinely question your sanity without having experienced it themselves.

p.s. Regarding road tires vs knobbies, one of the fallacies of cycling is that fat tires provide more traction. Traction is achieved by the amount of pressure between two surfaces. A smaller contact point does not mean less traction. Under the same amount of downward pressure, a pin point on a desktop has far more traction than the palm of your hand on the same desktop. Similarly, road tires, if inflated properly, exert more pressure in a smaller contact area on the road than do wide knobbies, thus road tires provide more traction. If you are on ice, all bets are off.
John Henry / January 10, 2010 at 12:47 pm
I have been riding this winter for my first time. It was not a problem until last Sunday when it was snowy out. I have since purchased some TTC tokens for when it snows heavy again. The thing to remember about commuting by bike in the winter is you do not have to do it every day. Take some days to use the other transit options if you want to.
mark. / January 10, 2010 at 12:56 pm
I have a feeling a similar conversation was going on many years ago. When cars were first coming out, I be there were lots of "What!? You're driving a car on the snow and ice!? Are you insane!?"
hendrix / January 10, 2010 at 01:03 pm
anybody who rides a bike downtown is crazy, regardless of the weather. winter riding would be impossible for me, since the dry air kills my sinuses and throat as i try to breathe in rapidly.
secondly, you have to wear all that gear... i can't really show up at a client meeting all sweaty, my hair flat, needing a shower. i guess if you're bald, unemployed (or employed in a job where it doesn't matter how you look when you show up at 9am) then it's worth a shot, even in winter. but you're crazy anyways.
James / January 10, 2010 at 01:04 pm
The city must not think cycling in the winter is "crazy" either, because they plan to run the Bixi bicycle-sharing program year-round after it arrives here in the spring:

(Unlike Montreal's Bixi program that only runs from May to November)
James / January 10, 2010 at 01:16 pm
Hendrix, do you ever drive a car on the highway, or walk on the sidewalk? If so, then you are just as crazy as anyone who would ride a bike downtown.

Also, you don't have to wear "all that gear". I wear the same clothes I would wear if I was walking outside (although I will wear waterproof pants on top of my work clothes if it's snowy or wet outside).

And no, I don't get to the office sweaty because I don't race to work. I take it slow, ride safely and arrive dry.

And I'm not bald, and I show up very presentable at 9AM for meetings. The only thing I put on my head is ear muffs, so I look perfectly normal when I arrive.
Carbonman / January 10, 2010 at 01:20 pm
Crazy? Not really. Crazy is driving a car downtown, in any season. I bike 40km a day on my commute, in everything but the coldest, nastiest weather. When I lived closer to work (like 6km) nothing would stop my except freezing rain or ice. Either way, it's the best way to get around, especially downtown. Driving a car is madness, it takes forever to get anywhere.

Tips for winter:

take up the space you need, don't hug the curb/snowdrift or you'll get hit.
keep your hands and feet warm no matter what
consider a single speed bike - fewer parts to get eaten by salt and covered in filth
road bikes are best, the slim tires really do work better in the snow

Also, you need a job that provides somewhere to change & shower if your ride is longer than 15-20 minutes.

If you are thinking about, try it! It's not as crazy as it looks.
Rob / January 10, 2010 at 01:49 pm
Kudos to winter cyclists!
However, the problem isn't the weather, it's the infrastructure. If Toronto had proper bike lanes most of the safety issues around biking generally and specifically in the winter would be taken care of.
jamesmallon / January 10, 2010 at 02:33 pm
Beware the people who are dogmatic about what tire to use. I've fallen more on high-pressure narrow tires than on any other. Though it is true that there will be a stronger contact between a high-pressure tire and the road, that contact patch is much smaller. If that whole patch is on ice, or streetcar track, you're going down. If your contact patch is twice the size, some of it is likely to be on good pavement, and keep you upright.
Bryanna / January 10, 2010 at 02:34 pm
Cold air damaging your lungs? What?
mick replying to a comment from hendrix / January 10, 2010 at 03:50 pm
Hendrix: what you said is just plain dumb; I think you must be just baiting this forum.

cycling downtown is as safe as the cyclist themselves, and any cyclist worth their salt adopts a safe and defensive tack at all times.

as for showing up for work sweaty, clearly you've never cycled before. bikes often come with a thing known as "gears" which --through the miracle of mechanical advantage, allow a person to move near-effortlessly through mosts grades and/or road conditions.

and as for your bald and unemployed comments, I'm not even going to bother...both are squirrely things to say.
Michael S / January 10, 2010 at 04:00 pm
Hmm, maybe next time try riding instead of taking a seminar about it - more fun!

Catherine Porter <a href="http://www.thestar.com/news/gta/transportation/article/748469--porter-hard-core-cyclists-do-not-fear-winter";>covers the same thing this weekend</a> but is a little more positive. (Wear a helmet, Yvonne - we need you!)
chephy / January 10, 2010 at 05:18 pm
I'd give some different advice. 1: Dress warm, but not too warm. Overdressing is by far more common than underdressing in winter, except when it comes to feet and hands. 2: You need not fall. Get some studded tires (or just knobbies, they really do help on loose and hard-packed snow), slow down, don't lean too much into your turns and be ready to put a foot down when you're turning.
frank martino / January 10, 2010 at 05:31 pm
I think its ur comfort level - bikes have been part of transportation for a long time – and the city should recognize that by making more bike lanes – unfortunately people like councillor Adam Vaughn have a different idea - for some reason he gets upset at anyone who even mentions bikes lanes – and the funny thing is that he rides a bike every where in spring, summer, and fall - FM
Jacob / January 10, 2010 at 06:11 pm
I ride my bike in the winter when I need to. It's not that difficult, if you don't try to showboat. All through high school I rode my bike 20 minutes each way to and from school even through the lousiest blizzards.

The most difficult part of winter riding is the helmet situation. It's the slipperiest time of year, so you need a helmet more than ever. However, it's the coldest time of year, so you need a thick, warm hat more than ever...
jameson / January 10, 2010 at 06:12 pm
Toronto's pretty great for winter cycling, mainly a result of the (almost compulsive) use of salt, great snow clearing, and the type of snow that falls here. It's more of an issue to be able to stay dry and dealing with the traffic, than preparing oneself with adequate layers. I myself am more phased by the mess that my bicycle leaves in my apartment than anything else.

Now cycling in Edmonton, that's a challenge! -30 with uncleared roads, still better than taking the bus!
Dennis Harvey / January 10, 2010 at 07:58 pm
I think the knobby wide tire vs. thin slicks for winter riding has existed as long as the bicycle has, though, from my experience, thin slicks win out. I am an experienced winter rider spending last winter working as a bike messenger in Toronto. Through that experience, I found 23c slicks to provide the best traction over all. A wider tire tended to float over the snow and slush instead of cutting through to solid road which significantly lessened my traction. In addition, the knobby tires tended to fill up with slushy snow which would slow me down, and cover myself and the bike in street grime.

The best solution for winter riding I found was to ride thin, slick road tires on a fixed gear bike. The majority of falls I took while riding in the winter came from hitting the brakes on a slick surface and having the front, or back wheel lock up causing a dangerous skid.

A fixed gear allows one to slow down a bike without exclusively using brakes, which significantly lowers the risk of a wheel locking up. The slick tires cut through snow well, and help to keep the bike cleaner by throwing up less dirty slush.

Despite what choice of bike one makes for winter riding, the best tips are really to dress warmly, remember to slow down and watch more carefully for hazards.
bikeroo / January 10, 2010 at 08:32 pm
I have to agree with most of the folks who've commented so far. A lot of fears and negative expectations of riding in the winter are quite silly. If anything, I would say most of the winter activities are crazy! I mean how is bombing down a hill wearing pieces of wood while carrying pointy sticks with obstacles in your way considered a normal winter activity but operating a human-powered vehicle equipped with brakes, steering mechanism and rubber tyres for traction is crazy?

I also have to ask, how many cycling deaths were in some way the result of winter conditions? I think in the past 5 years we've only had 1 and it was out in Quebec.
jamesmallon / January 10, 2010 at 09:07 pm
OK. All the messengers swear by narrow slicks. That must work for downtown. I'll give them that. Outside of downtown there is more black ice and lumpy ice or packed snow. You don't want narrow tires on that.

Helmets? A thin toque under your regular helmet, and a helmet-cover over it works. This year I am wearing a ski helmet. Works great.
joe @ bikingtoronto / January 10, 2010 at 10:32 pm
Great to see all of this discussion about winter biking!

I'm not sure why the author thinks that the reason of "Because everyone around me was doing it." is unconvincing one.

Quite the contrary... it's a great reason because it means that winter cycling is becoming more mainstream.
gadfly replying to a comment from mark. / January 11, 2010 at 07:40 am
Ha, ha, except bicycles are older than motorcars - and they are still a fad, albeit one for the chattering classes now.
The TTC is always dead last, so that argument is a non-starter. I used to drive my bicycle in the winter: when I was 15. It was fun, for about 20 minutes.
But then I guess if your employer (assuming you have a job) doesn't care what you look like when you show up, or that you show up 'on time', then have to spend 10 minutes getting dressed over again, fixing your hair and pulling yourself together, I suppose that is okay, too.
As to driver's who feel 'entitled:' we are entitled. We are paying the bulk of the taxes that are carrying this city (my $135 sticker renewal comes up for year 2 in a few weeks) AND we still represent 70% of the transportation public - a clear majority by any estimation.
Cycling is a boutique method of transportation. It's just yet another way for certain types of people to pat themselves on the back and consider themselves better than the rest when, in fact, they just look dorky on their bikes, bundled up in layers upon layers, navigating slush piles, potholes and - 10 degree weather. Good luck with that idea catching on!
jamesmallon replying to a comment from gadfly / January 11, 2010 at 08:46 am
Yeah, Gadfly, except your @$$ is fatter that all the cyclists', and your conscience is more dead than your brain: $135 pays for just how much car infrastructure?

I won't make all the political anti-car arguments you can expect... because some people can't hear the obvious. As for cyclists patting themselves on the back? Well... exercise makes you thinner, healthier, more psychologically healthy, and eschewing a car saves an average Canadian about $8K/yr. Then there's all the political arguments...

You want to throw away money to be in worse shape and unhappy, don't be surprised if I am not impressed enough to put up with your awful driving and what you have done to quality of life in my city.
Steve / January 11, 2010 at 02:47 pm
Not going into a heated (heh) debate on the subject, but I've never winter biked before and with the weather we've had so far, only 2 days seemed too messy to bike through. As many have said, take your time. I plan on biking when I can and being reasonable enough to know when walking or the TTC is a safer option.
gadfly replying to a comment from jamesmallon / January 11, 2010 at 05:19 pm
Sorry, bud, but nobody in their right mind willingly rides in the winter, unless they are poor, stupid or trying to prove a point. I barely get that people would want to ride a bike in the summer months on our streets, but this time of year - seriously, get a grip!
And I'll stack my 2 mile runs against you anyday, bub! Sorry, but most of the cyclists I see wheezing by are hardly the peak off fitness. But as usual, this turns into an 'us versus them' argument. I'll take my heated/air-conditioned, iPod fueled 12 minute drives to work any day, thanks! (I'll bet the cyclist I saw go up and over the hood of a car on Richmond this morning wished he had driven or taken the TTC - too bad he was cycling the wrong way on Richmond and the motorist turning right didn't expect traffic to be heading east!)
We could, of course, just rewind the clock 150 years and give up electricity, the telephone, antibiotics and everything else that makes modern life worth living.

But it's the same usual suspects I see on their bikes this time of year. And most of them are not the healthiest people I know!
seanm replying to a comment from bikeroo / January 11, 2010 at 05:50 pm
Perhaps because skis were designed for use in the snow, whereas bikes were not.
Kam / January 11, 2010 at 06:44 pm
Two mile runs! I, for one, am impressed.
joe @ bikingtoronto replying to a comment from gadfly / January 11, 2010 at 07:35 pm
James - people go for walks in the winter, go jogging in the winter, go skiing (downhill and cross-country) in the winter, go skating in the winter... and those are all "sane" activities, right? So, why is cycling in the winter "crazy"?
joe @ bikingtoronto / January 11, 2010 at 07:37 pm
Ooops, sorry... that above comment shouldn't be addressed to james... it should be addressed to gadfly. Sorry about that. :)
James @ theurbancountry.com / January 11, 2010 at 10:09 pm
Gadfly, if you are "entitled" because you pay $135 for a sticker, then I guess I am "more entitled" because I pay for the same sticker AND I choose to ride my bike to work. Me riding my bike to work reduces the cost of maintaining the roads and reduces congestion for YOU.

The argument about drivers paying for the roads is getting tiresome. Drivers and cyclists both pay for the roads, and both have equal rights to the road (except for the 401, 404, Gardiner Expressway, Allen Rd, 410, 409, where bicycles aren't allowed).

The fact is that cyclists pay more than their fair share for the roads, and are subsidizing the roads for drivers (see this 2004 study by the Victoria institute - http://www.vtpi.org/whoserd.pdf). This doesn't even consider the many utility cyclists in Toronto (like me) who pay the same fees for our cars as you do but choose to leave them at home 95% of the time.

Cycling has a net positive benefit to society (in health benefits and gained productivity at work), whereas driving has a net loss to society (pollution, carbon emissions, gridlock, health, and lost productivity).
Jay replying to a comment from Canadu / January 12, 2010 at 12:15 am
That was the first thing that that popped into my head. I thought the K-Trak pitch on Dragons Den was awesome.

One of these winters I might purchase a unit. +1 on checking them out
gadfly replying to a comment from James @ theurbancountry.com / January 12, 2010 at 07:38 am
You're right: this argument is getting tiresome. Forget about personal income taxes because there is no way to quantify who pays what in the 'who pays for the roads' argument; however, considering the average car costs about $25k (which is about $3250 in taxes) while the average bike maybe costs a few hundred ($65), then there's the near 50% in gasoline taxes that motorists pay ($20 every time I fill my tank), how do you imagine they stack up? Oh, that's right, it's the usual BS statistics while ignoring the FACTS.
But this has been debated to death. Cycling is a boutique method of transportation. The stats bare that out. Six percent in the city. Far less in the winter.
I don't see how cycling in the winter is a 'net positive' benefit. Have you seen these guys/gals when they arrive at work? It takes them 10 minutes to pull themselves together - oh, but they pulled onto the property 'on time.' LOL I arrive warm, refreshed, coffee mostly drank and prepared for my day. I can run errands far and wide on my lunch break (even scooted up to Home Depot on my lunch yesterday.)
Sorry, you may be preaching to the choir on blotTO, but the VAST majority thinks winter cyclists are wingnuts. (Not to many bicycle tracks on the Martin Goodman Trail these days either, BTW)
bikeroo replying to a comment from seanm / January 19, 2010 at 11:59 am
I guess all terrain bikes (often referred to as mountain bikes) aren't all terrain then? And what of the market of winter specific gear for winter cycling?
Bryanna / January 21, 2010 at 09:00 pm
I love the extent to which Gadfly is a crazy crazy man. To the point of utter absurdity! Oh man!

Apparently fads are now things that have existed since the late 1800's and are used by people all over the world (and part of the infrastructure in places like the Netherlands. Oh, but you don't care about the rest of the world now, do you. You can be the happiest man in the world, sittin' in your heated car. Good for you!), you know, just like platform shoes filled with goldfish.

Gadfly, how about one day you and I stand out on the sidewalk and you show me all these wheezing I love how it's always 'wheezing') cyclists? Then I will be more inclined to take your rants seriously.
Have you nothing better to do before and after work than to write silly things on BlogTO posts that relate to cycling?
Did a bicycle kill your pa?

Ktrak / February 24, 2010 at 02:58 pm
Hey this is Ktrak,

It is not at all crazy to ride in the winter. Some have already posted on this, but that is why the Ktrak has been invented, for people that want to ride, even in the snow.

The 09/10 Ktrak models have enhancements to which include but are not limted to: a 35% weight reduction, a lock out mechanism to ensure greater weight distribution, flotation and traction, larger and addtionaal drive teeth for better track engagement and climbing performance. The original design was for hardcore mtb downhill riders. With the weight reduction the ktrak is easier then what it already was for cross country and pretty much everyday use. For the guy in the picture who is possibly riding to work.
We have the Ktraks in stock in both Canada, Italy, Russia, and Poland. Let us know if you want to take on the Ktrakking experience.

www.ktrakcycle.com

info@ktrakcycle.com
romantictoysme / June 20, 2012 at 06:54 pm
check this for your all your adult cheap sex toys for men demands
J. Smith replying to a comment from gadfly / October 6, 2013 at 01:32 am
LOL! It' cool, gadfly. We all know you don't have what it takes. Now go get another bag of Doritos & can of Mountain Dew. x-D