England vs. Croatia will determine who faces France in the World Cup Finals this weekend.
While the Three Lions and the Vatreni have played each other quite a few times over the years with a win each in Euro 2004 and later in 2008, there's no doubt that this match could be a close call between a confident Croatian team and England's energetic players.
The Vatreni team is full of seasoned players from some of the world's best clubs, hence their dramatic (and politically charged) penalty kick win against Russia on Saturday.
They've been owning their adversaries relatively easily thus far; we'll have to see on July 11 at 2 p.m. if England's defence can hold up.
Here's where you can watch England vs. Croatia in the World Cup. The winner will play France this weekend.
Where to cheer on Team England
Bloorcourt's Piston is the official 3 Lions Den with a huge HD screen and DJs spinning English indie and alt jams starting at 12:30 p.m., while on Dundas West, the home to the Manchester City Supporters Club Opera Bob's Public House will be open early to air the game.
Where to cheer on Team Croatia
Undoutedly the stomping grounds for Team Croatia fans is the Croatian Parish Park in Mississauga, where the outdoor pavilion and sports bar will be decked out with TVs for a crowded viewing of the game and the grassy area fills out with those red-and-white checkers.
Where to cheer as a neutral fan
- Scallywags continues to air all games with audio and drink specials with 30 TVs in the whole spot, including its rooftop patio.
- Elephant & Castle is definitely Team 3 Lions, but it has TVs in the bar section in the back for everyone.
- Fox and Firkin will be running deals on Canadian pints, tequila shots, and pounds of wings for the game.
- Assembly Chefs Hall will be airing the game on the two massive projectors in their beer hall.
- Kelly's Landing has a thirteen-foot TV and other small ones all around its bar area and open patio.
- The Office Pub has patio TVs, full sound, and cheap Heineken pints during games.
- Real Sports has you covered with a massive 39-foot HD screen and 199 smaller ones around the bar.
- The Pilot will be airing the game on all their main floor screens with sound.
- O’Grady’s airs the World Cup games on a big TV screen on the main floor behind the bar.
- The Pint Public House offers numerous big screen TVs and spacious seating that's good for big groups.
- Scotland Yard has screens all around its cozy seating area.
- Football Factory is the quintessential soccer bar to watch all games with 13 HDTVs and private booths.
- Hemingway’s has huge TVs on its rooftop patio.
- Brazen Head has lots of TVs and drink specials for the game.
- The Dizzy has tons of TVs with unobstructed views to watch the game.
First Canadian Place comes with comfy soccer ball beanbag chairs. Photo by Jason Cook.
- Union Summer Market has set up a a massive screen underneath a pavilion complete with benches. Its free to drop by, plus its licensed.
- First Canadian Place will be playing the game in its viewing lounge in the main lobby, complete with a giant screen and some bean bag seating.
- Brookfield Place offers some screens in the middle of its food court courtesy of TSN on the concourse level.
If you've managed to score a VPN through popular providers like ExpressVPN, you'll get access to a huge selection of free online live streams.
There are also ways you can stream online on your phone or laptop, just download Canada's two biggest World Cup broadcaster apps: CTV GO App and TSN GO App.
You'll have to connect to your CTV Go App by choosing your provider, and the TSN GO App requires a subscription.
If you've got either, you can play the game on your phone and screen-mirror or cast to any smart TV near you.