Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Winter Brewfest is on this weekend, February 19 and 20 at the Enercare Centre at Exhibition Place and will feature over 50 craft brewers to sample from.
- Uncle Smoke hosts a pop-up at Odin (514 King Street East) this Sunday, February 21. Tickets are $40 for an AYCE feast featuring Norse-influenced, Viking-age foods.
- 86'd Mondays at The Drake Hotel (1150 Queen Street West) pays tribute to the infamous Patty Wars with a Jamaican Patty Day Celebration kicking of at 8 p.m. on Monday, February 22.
- Recipe for Change takes place this week on Thursday, February 25 at St. Lawrence Market. The roaming feast and annual fundraiser in support of FoodShareTO will feature 30 Toronto chefs, craft brewers and wineries.
- Learn the fundamentals of Bread Baking with Montreal chef James MacGuire on Monday, February 29. This installment of CHCA Events at George Brown College (300 Adelaide Street East) costs $250 to partake in the hands-on workshop covering the methods and techniques behind traditional and artisan breads.
- Tickets ($50) are on sale now for a supper club at The Depanneur (1033 College Street) happening on Saturday, March 5. The feast from Chantal VĂŠchembre dubbed Winter in l'Auvergne will showcase dishes from this central region in France including a fondue-like Aligot, Soupe aux Lentilles, Coq au Vin and more.
- Tickets ($20) are also on sale now for the next Underground Chef Company battle taking place at Boehmer (93 Ossington Avenue) on Monday, March 28. In this 416 x 514 edition, three Toronto chefs will face-off against three Montreal chefs.
Know of a Toronto food event coming up? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo courtesy of Winter in l'Auvergne.