Toronto Food Events rounds up the most delicious events, festivals, pop-ups, winemaker dinners, supper clubs and other food related happenings in Toronto this week and next. You can find us here every Friday morning.
- Taste of Little Italy closes off College St. from June 19 to 21 this weekend for three days of patio extensions, food vendors, bands, and crafters.
- Beach BBQ & Brews takes place at Woodbine Park over the weekend from June 19 to 21. The family friendly event will feature competitions, grilling demonstrations, beer and beverage vendors, live music, and a children's midway.
- Mata Petisco Bar (1690 Queen St. West) celebrates its first year in business with a party on Tuesday, June 23. Stop in from 7pm on for Brazilian sweets.
- Aiyoku Fitness (77 Mowat Ave. Suite 001) hosts a fundraiser for Nepal Earthquake Relief happening on Thursday June 25 from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Donate $25 to help yourself to the spread of food from Nana, Khao San Road, Caffino, and Patois. Want seconds? You'll have to donate another $25.
- Toronto's Beringer Brunch presents The Island Brunch from 11:30 a.m. to 7 p.m. on Saturday, June 27 outdoors near the Gibraltar Point Lighthouse. Geared towards young professionals, tickets range from $55 to $75 and include a spot on one of three private boats plus a brunch with optional champagne tastings.
- Diner en Blanc has announce details of its return. The pop-up white party will take place at a secret location on Thursday, August 27. Guests are required to BYO-Everything including table, chairs, and and place settings, as well as, food and drink.
Photo from a previous Taste of Little Italy