10 signs you live in Leslieville
Leslieville might be most famous for its brunch, doll house and indie cafes, but for those of us who live here there's some essential truths we've come to know and accept.
Here are 10 signs you live in Leslieville.
1. You never brunch at Lady Marmalade because the line-up is too long.
2. You have kids.
3. You hate when the streetcar turns at Broadview.
4. You've come to appreciate the redeeming qualities of Gerrard Square.
5. You pray for someone to open a local restaurant that isn't a pub.
7. You don't drink Starbucks.
8. You accept that the neighbourhood's main tourist attraction is the crazy doll house on Bertmount.
9. You're waiting patiently for a better LCBO.
10. You don't understand why they have to paint over the iconic Leslieville mural.
What did we miss? Add more signs to the comments.
Join the conversation Load comments