21 lame jokes about Toronto street names
From Steeles to Christie, Toronto street names are ripe for a bit of poking fun, even if the jokes are predictable or cheesy.
Here are 21 lame jokes about Toronto street names.
1. What street do robbers in Toronto live on? Steeles.
2. What street do Toronto murderers live on? Keele.
3. What street does The Punisher live on? Castle Frank.
4. What's Iron Man's favourite street? Jarvis.
5. What street has the best football kickers? Dupont.
6. What street has the most fake people? Front.
7. Where can you find a botanist who can grow plants quickly? The Gardiner Expressway.
8. Where does the singer of "Rolling in the Deep" and "Hello" go to have sex? Adelaide.
9. What street do the sheep flock to? Sheppard.
10. On what street can you find a washed up pig? Shoreham.
11. What street did Freddie Mercury have to find when he couldn't get into his tour bus? Queen's Quay.
12. What street worships Seinfeld? St. George.
13. What street is sick of seeing kung fu movies like Fist of Fury and Enter the Dragon? Leslie.
14. What street says yes to Matt Damon's most famous movie character? Sherbourne.
15. What street do the brothers from The Walking Dead live on? Dixon.
16. Where do the Foo Fighters go to dock their boat? Davenport.
17. Where did the actress who played Kelly Kapoor from The Office move to when she acquired wealth? Richmond.
18. What street makes the best cookies? Christie.
19. On what street do medieval beverages always spill? Runnymede.
20. On what street are people always beside a coffin? Morningside.
21. What street did people have to climb in order to be happy? Mount Pleasant.
Add more lame jokes to the comments
Writing by Michael Primiani.
Join the conversation Load comments