10 signs you grew up in Woodbridge
There comes a time in every ex-Woodbridgian's life to finally accept their suburban upbringing, dust off the old Kappa tracksuit, and take a trip down memory lane, or in this particular case, Woodbridge Avenue. Not sure what street I'm referring to? Don't worry, it's a family thing.
Here are 10 signs you grew up in Woodbridge.
1. Ricci's is the only take-out Italian food you trust.
2. On Fridays you went to 'Sus', and those who didn't know what 'Sus' was were at the AMC.
4. If you weren't in Italy for the World or Euro cup, you were at Market Lane. But only for the World or Euro Cup.
5. Whoever told you that the Tim Hortons parking lot was the place to be on a weeknight obviously didn't know how to get to the La Paloma.
6. You know exactly what it means to take the Longo way home.
7. You either had your birthday party at Airborne Trampoline place or went to one there.
8. You spent four out of seven days a week practicing at the Centre (The Soccer Centre that is.) Half your time was spent flirting with the other teams.
9. You know that contrary to popular belief, Wonderland is in Woodbridge (not Maple), and chilling on the hill was well worth the price of a Seasons Pass.
10. Memphis. BBQ. Ribs. *drool*
Writing By Tori Piccin.
Join the conversation Load comments