10 things you probably shouldn't do in Toronto this weekend (but probably can without much worry next weekend)
The circus is finally arriving in town, and security is on ultra-high alert. Here's a list of things you probably shouldn't be doing in Toronto this weekend -- unless you like being interrogated and spending time in cages.
1) Play with fire (above, Carl W. Heindl)
2) Get really high (picturenarrative):
3) Explore what lies beneath (
4) Wear too much makeup (
5) Fly in restricted airspace (
6) Pull up a chair at Pearson (
7) Run alongside fences (
8) Carry awkward loads (
9) Modify your gas mask (
10) Have pure, unadulterated, urban fun (
All of the above photos are from the blogTO Flickr pool. If you're out and about this weekend in Toronto and taking photographs, please drop them in our pool and tag them appropriately. And stay safe!
Join the conversation Load comments