Flickr Forum: June 1st, 2007
The Friday Flickr Forum would like to welcome you to June. It promises to be an exciting month full of Luminato and NXNE and so many more events. But June also means that Contact is over. I know, tear.
We're going to try to make the blow a little less harsh with a few final pics from the blogTO Contact 2007 pool. We're mixing those in with a few recent addition to our core blogTO pool. The result is a fun mosaic of portraits, city lines and good times!
The people that took the photographs have been invited to participate in discussions about them here. Anyone can start! Don't be shy!
Here are some general starter questions for all nine photographers:
Where/when was it taken?
Is there a story within or about your photograph?
1. philosopher king by Torontogal Photos
2. Back-On-Teh-Streets-Okeh? By SirCharlie
3. Arnold visits LCBO 3 by fermata.daily
4. Untitled by teriyakidonut
5. Can you spot Calatrava? by End User
6. Empty Yonge by igormazic
7. Going Next Door... by News46
8. Light it up for Victoria! by bigdaddyhame
9. An eyeful by Word Freak
Join the conversation Load comments