Archery District is an interactive archery experience located in Scarborough. Until now, if you wanted to emulate Katniss Everdeen, Daryl Dixon, Cupid, or any other badass fictional archer/murderer, you'd have...
Barre3 is a new fitness studio on King West, the first franchise in Canada for the Portland, Oregon-based company. Barre classes are one of the current fitness trends, and this brand...
Fit Factory Fitness just opened its new studio on King West, east of Spadina, after making a move from Yonge and Wellesley. The club is the brainchild of Tony Austin,...
Ultimate Martial Arts, with a number of locations around Toronto and the GTA, is a great place to visit when you really want to work on your martial arts technique...
Yoga Tree, which already has 'branches' at Yonge and Eglinton, Richmond and Spadina, Vaughan and Richmond Hill, has opened a new studio on Dundas, just west of Bay. Expanding over...
Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Fuel Training Club opened a couple weeks ago near Queen and Spadina offering expert instruction and small group classes to those who (to paraphrase the website) work hard, play hard,...
Blast Athletic is a two-year-old training facility where, rumour has it, hardcore fitness folks go. Located on Dupont, just west of Spadina, when you walk into Blast, you may wonder...
West Toronto CrossFit has brought this grassroots fitness movement to the Junction. Located in a multipurpose industrial building on a quiet side street just north of Dundas, West Toronto...
Sky Zone Toronto is the second location of this trampoline park franchise opened by owner, Caroline Irving, in the GTA. Following on the heels of her popular outpost in Mississauga,...
Studio Lagree brings one of the latest Hollywood fitness trends to Toronto. Located in the heart of Forest Hill Village, it is the first Canadian studio offering the Lagree Fitness...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (3)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Spynga Survived my first Spynga class - it was brutal, but in a good "what an excellent workout" way! Sari, the instructor, kept it really pumped - so you "almost" didn't...
- Argon CrossFit I see Michael had his members write some good reviews for his box. I was undecided between Argon and another crossfit box as I'm new to it and picked Argon...
- Spynga Did my first class, was also my first time doing spinning. Quite enjoyed the spin/yoga combo, I felt my yoga practice was much easier having don the spin right before....
- Xtreme Couture What's crazy is that I had this exact issue 4-5 years ago and after reading through all these comments, it sounds deliberate and not just a system error. System...
- Legacy Indoor Cycling Totally amazing instructor-led classes!... Mind you, I do have my favourites...stems mostly from the fact that I do have a preferred style of work-out... nevertheless, it pays to try different...
- Spynga I went to my first class at Spynga yesterday and had a great time. I did the Spynga flow class - 30 minutes of spinning and 30 of yoga. The...
- Archery District Yo, whether you're a real man or not, this shit looks fun as hell. I'll definitely be stopping by! Rick, where do you even get internet access in the middle of...
- Archery District Rick broke as hell. He mad because he can't afford to play for an hour so he trolls the site. Brings a thug tear to my eye. PM so I...
- Xtreme Couture I have never been to this club in Toronto. My credit card was charged over $1000 on monthly debits. Upon calling the club disputing these debits, the...
- Fitness Works for Women Not only do we have a great cardio theatre and circuit training classes that offer intervals of resistance training and cardio, but we have awesome HITT training, muscle conditioning classes,...
- Archery District Rick is the sort of aggressive moron troll who shouldn't be let anywhere near anything with a sharp point.
- Argon CrossFit Love the gym. The membership $ is a bargain. My experience with the coaches have been great. I have been cross-fitting for 4 years going on 5. I spent the...
- Joe Rockhead's Loved this place. Staff was super friendly and helpful with our newbie group. Loved the experience.
- Argon CrossFit Have been going to Argon for about six months and love it. Some people have complained that it is dirty... can’t say I share those views. It’s about as clean...
- Argon CrossFit With all the complaints on this blog, my expectations were really low going into this place, but i'd like to mention that personally, I was satisfied with my experience...First off,...
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) ...and in turn D Carter you have saved my life by introducing me to what I call my new *church*. Been attending this community for a little over 2 years on...
- Trainers Fitness Centre Looks pretty spacious. Ill have to check it out
- Archery District Sure, i'll engage, perhaps your sheltered little brain might learn a thing or 2 from someone that is a MAN, and not some pavement pussy; I own and use real...
- Totum Do they have combat and CX works? Why is goodlife bad?
- West Toronto CrossFit I pay around $45/month at the Snap on Dundas and Pacific.
- Ferris360 I met a few of the Ferris 360 instructors while they were doing a demo on the street. They were not friendly or engaging and it really turned me...
- Archery District Okay, Rick, lay it on us...what exciting recreational activities do you activiely engage in? Or even occassionally.
- Canadian Chinese Table Tennis Association After reading this post you can Easily create your account with TABLETENNIS.com for great customer satisfaction. My Table Tennis
- Archery District This is the gayest shit I've ever seen. Fuck people are dumb
- Archery District I think this should be filed in Sports & Play section and not fitness clubs.
- Archery District Especially if they had a toasty flame going. That's the advanced version.
- Archery District This looks amazing! Can't wait to check it out.
- Archery District "Until now, if you wanted to emulate Katniss Everdeen, Daryl Dixon, Cupid, or any other badass fictional archer/murderer, you'd have to stick to seasonal cosplay and steamy first-person fanfiction." Or you...
- Archery District How can you forget Legolas in the famous archers!
- Archery District While I'm sure safety is paramount, it still feels like this place is one broken arrow away from a serious injury...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 105 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 93 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 65 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 49 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Totum 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Elite Martial Arts 19 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 18 Comments
- The Best Dumplings in Toronto
- The Best Karaoke Bars in Toronto
- The Best New Bars in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Cheap Eats in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Brunch Restaurants in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Fashion Stores in Toronto, 2014
- The Best New Design Stores in Toronto, 2014
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Where to watch the Super Bowl in Toronto 2015
- A massive slip and slide might be on the way to Toronto
- Should ice skating be allowed on Grenadier Pond?
- The top 10 first date ideas in Toronto
- Kyle Lowry selected as NBA All Star starter
- Toronto Maple Leafs seek help on Kijiji
- Blue Jay Daniel Norris makes waves for hillbilly lifestyle
- Nike running race coming back to the Toronto Islands