Hub Climbing is a relative newcomer to the rock climbing scene. Located in a warehouse space near Woodbine Ave. and Highway 7 this is easily the best place to do...
Yogaville, a brand-new yoga studio in Leslieville (naturally), is a family run operation with a lot of heart - and very flexible bodies. If you're big into yoga, you may have...
Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (14)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Hone Fitness All I know is that they hire gorgeous women and really friendly staff members. The gym itself isn't half bad for 10 dollars a month, not to mention the gym...
- Argon CrossFit I ran into an old Argon member and heard that this was heating up again. As I don't ever write on blogs or online I thought I would add my...
- Argon CrossFit Haha No his coaching isn't why I think that. He's just not someone I can respect or listen to. And I'm just really frustrated with him and Argon.
- Argon CrossFit I have been going to Argon pretty regularly for about three months now and enjoy it every time. Prior to Argon I had no experience with crossfit and have been...
- Hone Fitness Bless your heart MariboroRed!!! This gym is like a second home to me!!! Everything is brand new. I have no problems with the staff, if I did, I...
- Hone Fitness Apparently, a new condo tower will go up at the south-east corner of Yonge & Isabella, where the gym is. Here is a link with information (scroll down about...
- Yogaville Iyengar yoga is more about alignment, flexibility through stability and awareness and less about movement. Many of the instructions are subtle which is why the need to stop and...
- Argon CrossFit I get ya.Like a lot of people I'm just fed up with the guy so I left. Location was great though.So close to my condo.I laugh every time I pass...
- TKMT Academy Questionable business, most of the classes are taught by students who have trained for sometimes less than a year. The workouts are cardio based and have very little to do...
- Fit Factory Fitness I started here just over a month ago from their Groupon like most of the new members that have been showing up recently. Fit Factory is possibly the best...
- Revolution MMA I was a member of Rev MMA for almost three years. During my almost three years as a member I found the gym to be clean, the equipment in good...
- Hone Fitness SImply the best gym in Toronto! We've been members of Hone Fitness since day one (September 1st 2014), we are working out five days a week and we love it!...
- Hone Fitness Sounds like Hone is hiring social media people instead of hiring cleaning and repair staff.
- Hone Fitness Hone is a great gym, it is not like most gyms I have seen which are messy, smelly. Hone has everything everyother gym may have and even more. ...
- Argon CrossFit @jay I think you missed my point. It's obvious to anyone that Michael is a shitty person. What I'm saying is that there are other good reasons to be here...
- Hone Fitness JPT sounds like they may be an employee of Goodlife because I'm a member at Hone and it is NOT dirty, there is definitely nothing wrong with the equipment (certainly...
- Hone Fitness The gym IS dirty- and dirtier than I've seen other gyms. It's also messy with equipment all over the place and people putting things back. At other gyms there's often...
- Hone Fitness I didn't say the gym is dirty. I said IF the gym is dirty, and that was based on someone else's report.
- Hone Fitness All I have to say is this gym is Just like MC Hammer said in his song: "Can't Touch This" TEN STARS ALL THE WAY
- Hone Fitness Excuse me Stanley!!!! the gym is clean, If you go to other gyms, it's the samething!! they are worse, so if I were you I will take...
- The Rock Oasis I don't like this climbing gym - bad bouldering routes, dirty, rude staff
- Rocket Cycle Rocket Cycle offers some fantastic cardio work out classes however it does not come without it's faults. To start, it is well known, the that front desk team is possibly...
- Fit Factory Fitness This place is TERRIBLE, they treat customers terribly and the female instructor is rude and unprofessional. I was called out in class for modifying an exercise, due to a...
- Fit Factory Fitness I was so disappointed in this gym. I went to two classes, the first one was ok, I didn't love all the yelling but I was able to get past...
- CircuitFIT Hi I will be visiting family in mount pleasant , July 2016 for around a month Do you have casual classes and can I join for a month I ama gym member in...
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio As a student of DWD,I am so blessed being taught by some of the most renown and wonderful teachers. Their main objectives is to share their knowledge and skills without...
- Argon CrossFit well anon that's the issue. Argon IS bad because of Michael.He's the reason I left.His programming is clearly made up when he wakes up in the morning.His coaching is terrible.He's...
- Hone Fitness They need to expand their weekend hours to atlas 9 or 10pm
- Riverdale Fitness ImKramer- Did Allie pass away? I used to train at the old Fitness 2 in the early 1980's. Allie helped me prepare for my first bodybuilding contest in 1984.
- Argon CrossFit Ok enough already. We know, we get it. Michael isn't well liked or a good person. Now that it's been established can we now have reviews good or bad about...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 51 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Hone Fitness 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 26 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 24 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 23 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 19 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Tickets for the Pan Am Games back on sale today
- Toronto Maple Leafs fire GM and coaching staff
- Toronto's first Pan Am Games store is open for business
- Huge foam party planned for Canada Day in Toronto
- Toronto FC to host Man City for friendly this spring
- 20 photos of Toronto's massive pillow fight
- Toronto bunny rabbits celebrate Easter on Twitter
- 50 things to do this spring in Toronto 2015