Hub Climbing is a relative newcomer to the rock climbing scene. Located in a warehouse space near Woodbine Ave. and Highway 7 this is easily the best place to do...
Yogaville, a brand-new yoga studio in Leslieville (naturally), is a family run operation with a lot of heart - and very flexible bodies. If you're big into yoga, you may have...
Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (14)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Hourglass Workout Hourglass has been the best decision i have made this year. Our instructor Ruby knows her stuff on fitness and nutrition and keeps us ladies motivated. Hourglass workouts work and...
- Hourglass Workout Does anyone know if the Mississauga location is still operational? I am moving and the Mississauga location on the website is very close to my new house, but I can't...
- Archery District Copied from the Archery Tag Toronto website: FAQ Q: Is there an age restriction? A: The recommended age is 10 and up. Those ages 16 and under must be supervised by a parent.
- Archery District Rick, you should try using a real bow, not just this mechanized stuff. See if you hit anything.
- Black Devil MMA I've been a student of Coach Danny for three years now and I couldn't be happier. A lot of people talk trash about him and about our gym, but...
- Yoga Sanctuary From my first venture into The Yoga Sanctuary, it has been my favourite studio: it is a refuge for the mind, body and soul. Offerings range from classes that unite...
- Hone Fitness This is an honest review for Honefitness. The gym isn't really 10 bucks a month, theres a sign up fee and a yearly maintenance fee, but you know what it...
- Argon CrossFit yeah.... gotta say.... this place is real bad
- Rocket Cycle I don't agree with those statements at all. When I went there to sign up and purchase classes the people at the front desk were extremely kind. They even showed...
- Hone Fitness This is a terrific gym, so much better than the previous gym in that space. There are three cardio rooms, with no shortage of equipment. The weight room...
- Hourglass Workout This is honestly the best workout I have ever done. I have been to quite a few bootcamps but hands down this has to be the best one I have...
- Fighting Arts Collective The correct address is 927 Dupont Street
- Hourglass Workout Dear xxx I own the SCARBOROUGH location and I'm shocked that you would say I dont check form!! That's the only thing I do when Im walking around the room....
- Hourglass Workout I joined Hourglass Richmond Hill/Markham in October 2014 with my daughter. When my daughter first mentioned joining I was hesitant because as a business owner, I didn't think I...
- Hourglass Workout I joined hourglass last January at the Markham location. After having my third child born with a rare disease and having to live on a restricted diet I realized I...
- Union Yoga + Wellness If some one wants expert view about blogging and site-building then i recommend him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the good work.
- Hourglass Workout I have been attending hourglass for awhile - first at the Mississauga location and now the Brampton. I joined hourglass cause I needed to lose weight and get...
- Hourglass Workout Hi Ryka, I wouldn't normally respond to this post but there are a few things I feel I need to address. First of all I will say that I...
- Hourglass Workout I am with Hourglass Brampton and I ABSOLUTELY love it!!! The results that I have seen is such a short time is unbelievable. I feel 100 times healthier, I have...
- The Wellington Club This place is now a GoodLife. Update your info!
- Hourglass Workout I am member of Hourglass Markham and it has been the best decision ever made. Our trainers Sue and Judy are far by the best ever always positive n...
- Hourglass Workout I've been at HGW for ah month now and I love, love,love it. Ruby is amazing always ah smile on her face she makes the environment fun. I'm not ah...
- Hourglass Workout I joined hourglass after seeing amazing results with a good friend . she introduced me to the classes with Sue in November 2014, I am in love with the classes...
- Hourglass Workout If I have to rate the Hourglass gym in Richmond Hill based on a scale of 1 to 5 ( 1 being very poor and 5 is excellent), I would...
- Hourglass Workout I have been hourglass now for 6 months and have brought several people with me there!! We are completely in love with the hourglass program and the results we have...
- Hourglass Workout Hello fellow HG ladies! I've been training with Ruby and the HG Brampton family (yes, family) since February and I have had an amazing experience. From someone who really didn't...
- Hourglass Workout Hourglass is not only a bootcamp to get your body in check but also your life! I was a skeptic when I first started but when I saw the results...
- Hourglass Workout Hourglass Richmond hill/Markham is hands down the best gym experience I've ever had. It's so much more than a workout. The nutrition classes, guest speakers, evenings out, friendships and individual...
- Hourglass Workout If you're really looking for a gym that is going to push you to train hard and motivate you with diet to tranform your body Hourglass Richmond Hill/Markham is the...
- Hourglass Workout HOurglass workout is not only an awesome workout....it's like you are part of a family! The fun you have and the people you meet....not to mention the results you will...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 88 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Hone Fitness 36 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 24 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 21 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 20 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 20 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Aga Khan Park officially opens to the public
- 10 fun activities for a first date in Toronto
- Toronto's first Children's Museum is now open
- What it's like to sail on a tall ship in the Toronto harbour
- The top 5 unusual places to do yoga in Toronto
- The birth of Canada's Wonderland in the 1980s
- Steamwhistle expands its network of bike repair stations
- The top 10 public gardens in Toronto