Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
Spinout Cycle is Toronto's newest spinning studio for A-Types and Technophiles. Located in Liberty Village, it was started by Hanya Kizemchuk, a former model-turned real estate investor, who fell in...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Ferris360 is a boutique-style gym that, according to the website, offers classes that are a combination of cardio, strength, power, core and flexibility exercises. Going in, my knowledge didn't extend...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (8)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (4)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Ultimate Athletics I am in fact thankful to the holder of this website who has shared this great piece of writing at at this time.
- Spynga (Thornhill) I went to my first spin class at this location on Wednesday morning. I really enjoyed the class and the energy of the entire staff. The instructor was amazing...
- Spynga (Thornhill) My first class at this location it was amazing the instructor had great energy
- Spynga (Thornhill) I think my first class was amazing will be returning for sure
- Spynga Had my first sculpt class last night, and i loved it! Thanks to Tanya for kicking my ass. Cant wait to try out yoga tonight and spin this weekend :)
- Spynga My husband and I really enjoyed our first spynga class! Friendly and energetic staff and a great workout!
- Riverdale Fitness An 80% for rewriting everything you wrote? come on now, you and I both know I copy and pasted like all good students and like all good teachers you obliged. And...
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness This gym is awesome! Open 24/7 so no excuses not to get a work out. I have been going there for 4 months to train Muay Thai and lift weights....
- Wynn Fitness Wynn Fitness in the Esplanade do not waste your time they try not to honor coupons or vouchers they themselves promote. Staff are friendly until you ask to think about...
- Rocket Cycle This place looks great, however what is putting me off is the fact that they don't offer a trial package like many other studios (spin or otherwise). My husband and...
- Spynga Went to Spynga for my first ever spin class recently. The staff was SUPER friendly - I was met with a smile as soon as I walked in the...
- Riverdale Fitness Wow you`re awesome, you had a brother that used to train there too. I know allllll about Alfie`s and allll about Riverdale Fitless. After all people need a gym to...
- Spynga (Thornhill) Attended the studio for Tracey's Yang Yin workshop and loved it! Cute but small studio, room is cozy with lots of props and personal attention
- Spynga I went to my first Spynga class this week and, from beginning to end, the entire experience has been wonderful. The staff are so friendly--they obviously care about making everyone...
- Spynga My first Spynga experience was the "body SCULPT" class. The instructor was motivating, which was great because the work out was challenging. I look forward to exploring the other offerings...
- Rocket Cycle Hello Victoria, Thank you for your feedback. Harvey Wise Design is the firm that did the design work for Rocket Cycle. Their website www.harveywisedesign.com is under construction but...
- Rocket Cycle Signed up for a class this weekend. Easy online sign up and the class with Rory was FANTASTIC - great facility and atmosphere - highly recommend.
- Ultimate Athletics I have absolutely nothing bad to say about Ultimate Athletics. It is in fact very clean and well ventilated, so I have no idea how someone ever formed an alternate...
- Spynga (Thornhill) Did the classic spynga class. Both intense and good for the soul all in under 70 minutes. The fusion concept is a natural fit ~ a little ying and yang....
- Union Yoga + Wellness I miss Tula West! Loved that studio.
- Rocket Cycle It looks so beautiful. Who is the designer? I visited ones when it was just opened but would like to know the name of the designer. Could you please...
- The King West Club The worst club I've ever been to. I went once to try it out in April of 2014. The change-rooms were unclean, and the club did not offer any classes of...
- Spynga Went to my first spynga class yesterday. It was fantastic. Amazingly friendly staff and instructor. The studio had a lot of amenities and a great set-up. Quite intensive spinning, so...
- Union Yoga + Wellness Looks like a pretty gifted class in that first picture. They all seem to know the answer to the instructor's question.
- Xtreme Couture I've been going to this gym x 3 years and have had none of the problems except one. First of all, everyone has been polite and nice to me. It's...
- Spynga Yin yoga and honey yoga were truly divine..fun instructor and participants, too! Will surely return soon!
- Union Yoga + Wellness Should also mention that a big credit goes to Jordy Beale from Curated Cabin, The brilliant Design mind behind it all!!
- Union Yoga + Wellness Thanks for this great post! Here is our schedule for those of you looking for it... http://www.unionyogastudio.ca/schedule/ Also, small correction, our name is actually Union Yoga + Wellness, not Union Yoga....
- Spynga Wow, I just had my first spynga (cycle butt) class yesterday and it was amazing. The instructor, Shira, was extremely friendly, helpful and encouraging throughout a pretty intense and challenging...
- Union Yoga + Wellness Lol that rug is from neither West Elm or Ashram. It's from Tavares Oriental! Ruby came in & picked it out herself. It was an absolute pleasure working with her!...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 103 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 58 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 51 Comments
- The King West Club 43 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- Spynga 36 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 29 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 25 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 24 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Totum 21 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 18 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- Yonge Street Fitness Club 17 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 17 Comments
- The Best Baked Treats in Toronto
- The Best Japanese Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Contemporary Art Galleries for Emerging Artists in Toronto
- The Best Manicure in Toronto
- The Best Greek Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Ice Cream Sandwich in Toronto
- The Best Lighting Stores in Toronto
- The Best Calzone (Panzerotti) in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Student deals and discounts in Toronto
- 25 aerobatic shots from the 2014 Air Show in Toronto
- Where to play outdoor ping pong in Toronto
- The top 10 online stores for sporting goods in Toronto
- The top 10 places to take a walk in Toronto
- The sights and sounds of the CNE at night
- The top 5 late night drives in Toronto
- A guide to pool hopping in Toronto