Archers Arena is an archery tag facility located in North York. I visited Archers Arena on a Saturday afternoon, located in a plaza a few minutes walk from Downsview Station....
Hub Climbing is a relative newcomer to the rock climbing scene. Located in a warehouse space near Woodbine Ave. and Highway 7 this is easily the best place to do...
Yogaville, a brand-new yoga studio in Leslieville (naturally), is a family run operation with a lot of heart - and very flexible bodies. If you're big into yoga, you may have...
Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (9)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (13)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Generate Fitness And we thought you were just off to the cottage!! Many apologies for the temperature, turns out the belt on the main system was broken and set up incorrectly...
- Hourglass Workout if you want to lose weight and work with people that care go to sue and judy in markham. the rest of the franchise is a disgrace
- The Yorkville Club I am now not positive where you're getting your information, however good topic. I needs to spend some time learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent information I was in search...
- Argon CrossFit The place really is actually closed. Website is down so is the Facebook page and the signup is too. Good riddance to the worst box Ive ever been to and...
- Revolution MMA Revmma is the best gym to go to learn new skills and get that great body. With all star coaches Fitzroy, Neelan, Marco and Hovig they will be kicking you...
- Anchored Social Club Ben was my PT at his old gym 'Primal Movement'. Those sessions were invaluable and have totally changed my life. In addition to being in peak physical fitness, Ben helped...
- Ferris360 I have been working out here for about 4 months, every time I leave ferris I feel on top of the world! I have never smoked crack but would imagine...
- Extreme Fitness This is a good tip especially to those fresh to the blogosphere. Simple but very accurate info… Appreciate your sharing this one. A must read post!
- Yoga Therapy how can i become a yoga teacher? i need professional help.
- Archers Arena Hey Sam, we would love to get more feedback from you on how we can improve your experience here. We apologize for the messy experience, please give us a call...
- Archery District Find out why you should choose battle archery! http://battlearchery.com/2015/05/25/why-choose-battle-archery-over-archery-district/
- Christine's Fitness Nice Fitness Center "Christine's Fitness" http://www.blogto.com/fitness/christines
- Archers Arena Had a small company function around 10 people, there on Canada Day. Certainly exceeded expectations. Thanks guys, will be back!
- LA Fitness And you won't be able to because I have cancelled this membership. Despite speaking to at least 3 people you continue to call me daily and email me repeatedly. This membership...
- Central YMCA Great gym...has everything & all in an inclusive and respectful environment.
- Argon CrossFit Thanks Dan. Didn't even think to check Facebook. But you should probably also let Michael know that someone on there is also waiting a week to hear back from him....
- Archers Arena Went with a large group and expected to be fun like how it was at archery district. But it was a little messy with that many people.. it took the...
- Toronto BJJ Im look forward to do same kickboxing I'm very interested Doing d's Kind of kickboxing Keep Me Active For the summer
- Toronto BJJ I'm in Chana in kickboxing how will u traver Oder people. It seen in chants I won some to keep me act pie
- Openmat Mixed Martial Arts Hey everyone, I went into this gym once and stood around for about fifteen minutes until someone came and greeted me. I mentioned how small the gym was, with regard...
- Argon CrossFit Hey guys, First things first, the gym is definitely not closed... The website is currently down but I believe communications are still up on Facebook etc. Secondly, I do understand some of...
- Argon CrossFit Pretty sure no one wanted this place to fail. It's just the result of how this place was run. Poorly.
- Archers Arena Want to go this Saturday! Do we need to reserve the time ahead of time?
- Archers Arena This was definitely a review, we just wanted to express our appreciation for Martha and Jesse for taking time out of their weekend to visit our facility. Also, here is...
- Archers Arena This looks really fun! Toronto needs more ventures that incorporate "off the beaten path" ideas.
- Archers Arena AA, will I be able to play for free as well? I promise to post kind words for you on Instagram and here on BlogTO. Chris: that's a good point....
- Archers Arena Why do you call these adverts reviews???
- Archers Arena Ryan, Rick, and Lame invite you guys to come check us out. Will not disappoint :)
- Archers Arena Just to clarify things. Sam is not a founding member of Archery District, he is just friends with one of the founders and helped promote AD in the beginning. They...
- Archers Arena Wow, way to have standards BlogTO! I'm sure this biased review will stay up on your site. Please try and have more credibility moving forwards. I can't wait for this...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 819 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 90 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Anchored Social Club 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Hone Fitness 37 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 35 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 33 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 27 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 26 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 24 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 23 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 22 Comments
- Archery District 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Pan Am Games furniture up for auction
- Now you can play an escape room game at Casa Loma
- Reaction to the Blue Jays' blockbuster trade on Twitter
- Toronto Island Ferry tickets are now for sale online
- Relive the Toronto 2015 Pan Am Games fireworks
- Toronto bid for 2024 Olympics inches closer to reality
- Huge fireworks show promised for Pan Am Games closing ceremonies
- The top 5 beaches near Toronto