Boulderz Climbing recently celebrated its sixth birthday in the Junction Triangle and just opened another location in Etobicoke - so now climbing enthusiasts in Toronto have two places to do...
Hone Fitness popped up last year, much to the delight of fitness fanatics on a budget. For just $10 a month for the basic package, you can work out to...
Archery District is an interactive archery experience located in Scarborough. Until now, if you wanted to emulate Katniss Everdeen, Daryl Dixon, Cupid, or any other badass fictional archer/murderer, you'd have...
Barre3 is a new fitness studio on King West, the first franchise in Canada for the Portland, Oregon-based company. Barre classes are one of the current fitness trends, and this brand...
Fit Factory Fitness just opened its new studio on King West, east of Spadina, after making a move from Yonge and Wellesley. The club is the brainchild of Tony Austin,...
Ultimate Martial Arts, with a number of locations around Toronto and the GTA, is a great place to visit when you really want to work on your martial arts technique...
Yoga Tree, which already has 'branches' at Yonge and Eglinton, Richmond and Spadina, Vaughan and Richmond Hill, has opened a new studio on Dundas, just west of Bay. Expanding over...
Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Fuel Training Club opened a couple weeks ago near Queen and Spadina offering expert instruction and small group classes to those who (to paraphrase the website) work hard, play hard,...
Blast Athletic is a two-year-old training facility where, rumour has it, hardcore fitness folks go. Located on Dupont, just west of Spadina, when you walk into Blast, you may wonder...
West Toronto CrossFit has brought this grassroots fitness movement to the Junction. Located in a multipurpose industrial building on a quiet side street just north of Dundas, West Toronto...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (14)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Aum Center Yoga Wow this is an amazing centre that offers a wide scope of classes and superb guidance and instruction. Clean, charming and convenient to downtown. Rubbing shoulders with international celebs from...
- Hourglass Workout I have never seen Lyzabeth once at our location. The trainers who constantly switch around seem out of shape and instruct us to do 10 reps one leg and then...
- Hourglass Workout Such a shame, I have only heard bad things about this place :(. It's too expensive to waste money on if this is how it's portrayed
- Hone Fitness If the gym is dirty at this early stage, imagine what it will be like a year from now. And there's no excuse for letting broken equipment sitting there...
- Fit Factory Fitness What a pantomime. I don’t mind being yelled at to push me through exercises when energy is low. I DO mind being yelled at to complete exercises that are not...
- Hone Fitness The gym is ok... but the cracks are definitely starting to show even after just 6 shorts months of being open. The place is filthy and there's a layer of...
- Yogaville Seems like a lovely place! Love the combination of a yoga studio and a nice little cafe. Really makes the experience better.
- Hone Fitness I am a member at this gym and it's fantastic. This gym holds a ton of equipment and the entire place is brand new. It is only two blocks south...
- Boulderz Because!
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) This is Canada. It's an axE.
- Boulderz Why?
- Cabbagetown Boxing Club Do you have trial orientation to your BOXING GYM? Please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm.
- Argon CrossFit This place is alright. Joined after the new year. Sarah and Nick are awesome!! They are why I stay. For those of you complaining just do what I do and...
- Yogaville Hi Jasmin, Thank you for your interest in Yogaville! Here's a quick excerpt about our style of yoga from our website (yogaville.ca): Our engaging sessions focus on the delivery of core yoga poses...
- Body Harmonics BODY HARMONICS is in Toronto. The studios are gorgeous and pristine. And the teachers are truly exceptional. Two locations: 672 Dupont Street, Suite 406 (416.537.0714) AND 491 Eglinton Avenue West,...
- Body Harmonics BODY HARMONICS is the very best place for Pilates and whole body conditioning in the city. I wouldn't go anywhere else. After years of being in pretty good condition, I...
- Xtreme Couture I went in to try out the BJJ class when I moved to Toronto. I had trained a little bit and was excited to hear the BJJ instructor teaching was...
- Hone Fitness Awesome juice bar!!!!!
- Xtreme Couture After being a loyal devoted member of this gym for 3+ years I finally broke up with them today due to the rudest most Hitlerest staff ever especially Kurt who...
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness I am a new member at Bloor Street Fitness and Boxing and I have to say I have thoroughly enjoyed my experience so far. Macauley at the front desk signed...
- Power Institute Great location, but the service is terrible. I'm not overly large, but the trainers have larger bellies than me!! The short guy with the hat had his hands too close...
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness This gym service was incredible! I would recommend trying out the gym before you decide signing up. THIS PLACE IS A GEM HIDDEN AWAY. MEL
- Yogaville "Mahyar has been practicing yoga for 35 years (both in Canada and India) and holds the highest Iyengar Yoga certificate in Canada" but...."it felt like Mahyar was kinda...
- Hone Fitness Cool club although they should have heavier dumbbell (heavier is 75pounds...). You can do your routine pretty easily. It gets crowded after 5 obviously but it's nothing compared to how...
- Hone Fitness Has any gym in this location ever lasted more than a few years?
- Equinox Fitness Toronto This gym is for the Patrick Batemans and Martha Stewarts
- Hone Fitness Hi Ryan, In response to your comments I just wanted to add that Matrix (the equipment we use) is now the number one selling brand of equipment in North America and...
- Hone Fitness When it was Yonge St. Fitness, the manager was really strict about guys not dropping the weights. Dumbbells went up to 90 pounds and if anybody dropped weights, you...
- Hone Fitness Equipment is great, i've been going since December but now that it is getting busy the atmosphere has changed. Male staff and owners are great but they should fire a...
- Hone Fitness This gym isn't very good. The cardio equipment (elipticals) are the bottom of the range. The weight equipment are run like its a Nazi gym. You can't deadlift (deadlifting isn't...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 51 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 21 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 21 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 20 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Elite Martial Arts 19 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 15 spring running events in Toronto 2015
- New Bills owner would welcome NFL team in Toronto
- The Leafs are so bad that attendance is finally down
- 30 creative costumes from Toronto Comicon
- The top 15 events in Toronto for spring 2015
- The top 10 wellness centres and clinics in Toronto
- Drake tweets OVO branded Raptors gear on sale soon
- The top 5 street festivals in Toronto for spring 2015