The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Barreworks studio offers "barre fitness" classes that are based on a popular exercise originating from New York and Los Angeles. Classes here promise dancer-inspired workouts that combine "fitness training, core...
Combat Asylum has a pretty steady 20 per cent turnover rate, and owner Michael (Mike) Hysong says dropouts usually cite two main reasons: "It's too hard," Mike says, "and there's...
Squared Circle Training is a bit tricky to locate. It's tucked away on a warehouse-filled crescent west of Hwy. 400. There are no signs announcing its presence. Its only tells...
Academy of Lions is one of a few options for west ender's looking for a CrossFit-affiliated work out space. Newly settled into its third location near Ossington and Dundas, the...
Kombat Arts may be known as a primo place for expert Muay Thai fighters to groom their skills, but it struck me as an ideal spot for beginners to learn...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (12)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (1)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (5)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio My wife has been going here for years and after my first experience I understand why. The instructor was very attentive, not only correcting my form on a few occasions...
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio I was first introduced to the Downward Dog studio by a friend who specializes in sports medicine. Up until then, I'd gone infrequently to various yoga classes across the...
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio This studio provides an excellent space coupled with superb instruction. It allows one to feel safe, free from criticism and harassment. Downward Dog's relaxed environment made me feel like part...
- Toronto BJJ To the above review yes his knowledge of bjj is second to none but please don't tell me he trains like a beast. He looks like he's eaten more cookies...
- Fireflow Yoga Yoga has only started becoming a way of life for me at Fireflow. I have never found a studio I liked until I came here. The studio is clean and...
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto Being a professional in the not "25-45" range and who works just down the street from Hard Candy at one of the major hospitals, I am someone who actually wishes...
- Power Yoga Canada (Leaside) I think the hardest tihngis just showing up. I dida 5:30AM spin class thismorning and tough as thatclass is, it truly was thegetting out of bed at 5AMthat was...
- Movemeant Fitness Studio I did my first personal training session with Matt at movemeant, yesterday. I was a bit scared as it had been a while since I was on the bike,...
- Spynga Spynga is actually a great fitness studio with super nice staff (all fluent in English... didn't see anyone illegal looking lol) and I must say they have top notch spinning...
- Wynn Fitness I'm having the same problems with Wynn Fitness. The GM talked around my requests for refunds and said he wants to make me happy. He said they don't refund on...
- Leaside Yoga ... improving balance, strength and stability
- Leaside Yoga Leaside Yoga on Millwood Road specializes in Iyengar Hatha yoga classes aimed at improving balance, strength and stability
- Extreme Fitness Wonderful article! We will be linking to this great article on our site. Keep up the great writing.
- Equinox Fitness Toronto I don't mind the $160/month if it includes free validated 2 hour parking. I would pay to have an above average workout with like minded individuals. I was...
- Florida Jacks Hi there is a power rack - I've done 405 lb squats in it. And i do deadlift there, all the time. I do bar snatch and bar cleans there...
- Kingsway Boxing I read these comments before signing up and even though I saw many negative comments I've decided to give then a try since I live close and it wasn't a...
- Toronto Athletic Club Absolutely the best managed facility in the city of toronto. Conduct of staff beyond reproach. Cleanliness is perfect. Restaurant brand new And very busy with members and non members. The equipment...
- Power Institute Nice shameless plug lol.
- CrossFit Metric The first thing you need to know is your actual weight and your calorie needs. Work at creating a healthy breakfast habit for increased energy and a slimmer waistline.
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio Downward Dog is a phenomenal experience everytime. Because of the knowledge and experiences that happen through Downward Dog, my practice has expanded beyond asana to entire lifestyle and mindset....
- Extreme Fitness The vast plethora of promotional items has thousands of options to offer to the user. Dana admits her callous remark, though, and the two move ahead, this time for a...
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) Hi, I think your site might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog site in Chrome, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has...
- Power Institute If anyone is looking for Power Plate training in Liberty Village, I would highly recommend Aiyoku...A Cardio Lounge. www.aiyokufitness.com Major strength training in a fun and encouraging atmosphere. I...
- FightClub (Donlands) you all broke the 1st rule of fight club...... damn
- Toronto BJJ Josh is a black belt now and way above most of the peons and haters around here. His skills on the mat are unquestionable, he has worked very hard...
- The Monkey Vault Haha, I wanted to but had to cut some stuff for length! (Dyslexic lizard.)
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio I have practiced on and off at Downward Dog for several years. Their teachers have decades of experience and have low turnover. They are a safe and trustworthy place to...
- Power Institute Actually is it a woman (see photo 4) but that really is irrelevant. Ultimately Pho Pas is just an idiot but the gym is worth checking out.
- Power Institute Isn't it nice, the things people are willing to say when they feel anonymous and unaccountable?
- Movemeant Fitness Studio Started with movemeant on Tuesday bc of this blog post and must say, the posts are correct. There is nobody doing what movemeant / Matt is doing. Offering...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 813 Comments
- Toronto BJJ 314 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 97 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 50 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 44 Comments
- The King West Club 40 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Revolution MMA 24 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 23 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 21 Comments
- Totum 20 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 16 Comments
- Yonge Street Fitness Club 16 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 ways to escape the cold in Toronto
- Where to watch indie wrestling in Toronto
- Brave cyclists defy gravity at annual Icycle bike race
- Toronto hits the street to celebrate Olympic hockey gold
- What's the best YMCA in Toronto?
- 2014 Toronto Motorcycle Show reveals new bikes galore
- That time the Toronto St. Pats became the Maple Leafs
- Toronto Auto Show 2014 brings controversy & concepts