Archers Arena is an archery tag facility located in North York. I visited Archers Arena on a Saturday afternoon, located in a plaza a few minutes walk from Downsview Station....
Hub Climbing is a relative newcomer to the rock climbing scene. Located in a warehouse space near Woodbine Ave. and Highway 7 this is easily the best place to do...
Yogaville, a brand-new yoga studio in Leslieville (naturally), is a family run operation with a lot of heart - and very flexible bodies. If you're big into yoga, you may have...
Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (9)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (15)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (13)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Argon CrossFit Thanks Dan. Didn't even think to check Facebook. But you should probably also let Michael know that someone on there is also waiting a week to hear back from him....
- Archers Arena Went with a large group and expected to be fun like how it was at archery district. But it was a little messy with that many people.. it took the...
- Toronto BJJ Im look forward to do same kickboxing I'm very interested Doing d's Kind of kickboxing Keep Me Active For the summer
- Toronto BJJ I'm in Chana in kickboxing how will u traver Oder people. It seen in chants I won some to keep me act pie
- Openmat Mixed Martial Arts Hey everyone, I went into this gym once and stood around for about fifteen minutes until someone came and greeted me. I mentioned how small the gym was, with regard...
- Argon CrossFit Hey guys, First things first, the gym is definitely not closed... The website is currently down but I believe communications are still up on Facebook etc. Secondly, I do understand some of...
- Argon CrossFit I'm not surprised. I didn't want to say anything beacause I didn't want to effect the business but now that it's closed I've got lots to say. A startup crossfit...
- Argon CrossFit Pretty sure no one wanted this place to fail. It's just the result of how this place was run. Poorly.
- Archers Arena Want to go this Saturday! Do we need to reserve the time ahead of time?
- Archers Arena This was definitely a review, we just wanted to express our appreciation for Martha and Jesse for taking time out of their weekend to visit our facility. Also, here is...
- Archers Arena This looks really fun! Toronto needs more ventures that incorporate "off the beaten path" ideas.
- Archers Arena AA, will I be able to play for free as well? I promise to post kind words for you on Instagram and here on BlogTO. Chris: that's a good point....
- Archers Arena Why do you call these adverts reviews???
- Archers Arena Ryan, Rick, and Lame invite you guys to come check us out. Will not disappoint :)
- Archers Arena Just to clarify things. Sam is not a founding member of Archery District, he is just friends with one of the founders and helped promote AD in the beginning. They...
- Archers Arena Wow, way to have standards BlogTO! I'm sure this biased review will stay up on your site. Please try and have more credibility moving forwards. I can't wait for this...
- Archers Arena Is it Japanese?? We like to line up for it
- Archers Arena Cue owners loving their business PS: how much are these ads anyway? I might run one for mine (I also noticed that this got pushed up here - newer articles are...
- Archers Arena this looks totally rad!
- Archers Arena A human target? WTF???
- Equinox Fitness Toronto Everything is very open with a precise explanation of the issues. It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful. Thanks for sharing!
- Archers Arena huh? wtf is this shit?
- Archers Arena Thanks Martha and Jesse for visiting us ! It would give us great pleasure to have you come play a FULL session on the house next time!
- Argon CrossFit Wow. Isn't it enough that he's a failure? What more do you people need?
- Archery District Oh Rick, how did you manage to get on my ipad and cause such a rucus again.
- Argon CrossFit Wow the wesbite is down I guess it's really closed. I'll say I'm only a little surprised. There were good people working out there and some good coaches too. In...
- Argon CrossFit I'll chime in on this as well. I visited this box sometime last year in November, with the hopes of trying out crossfit with an emphasis on developing skills and...
- Argon CrossFit Is this place closed? The website is down
- Fit Factory Fitness I started going to FFF through class pass 2 weeks ago, and I am hooked. Class pass only allows you to go 3/month, and that wasn't enough for me, so...
- Argon CrossFit Ya know I was hoping Michael would prove all you haters wrong. I'm glad he posted the workouts. But they were right. He did stop posting them. And it didn't...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 89 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Anchored Social Club 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 37 Comments
- Hone Fitness 37 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 35 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 26 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 23 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Is this what the new Raptors D-League logo looks like?
- How to get around Toronto during the Pan Am Games
- This is what the maze looks like on the Toronto Island
- The top 5 parks for people watching in Toronto
- The top 10 patios in the Club District
- Surfing and kitesurfing in and around Toronto
- Where to buy tickets to the Pan Am Games in Toronto
- The top 20 street festivals in Toronto for summer 2015