Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (7)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Surfset Toronto This fucking city.
- Hone Fitness After a couple months, has your opinion changed at all? Live in the area and looking for a gym to join.
- Junction Fitness Hub JFH is a fabulous place to train. I have had a few personal trainers over the years and Becky is the BEST by far! She and Dan are both extremely...
- Junction Fitness Hub Over the past 15 years I have been a member of fitness clubs where I have done weight training and marathon training. I recently found myself in a fitness...
- Crossfit Leviathan $175 a month to work out in some guy's garage? No thank you.
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre You get regional market forecasts for that vessel security market along with the seaport & facility security marketplace for each region within the period 2010-2020. However, a few strands of...
- Crossfit Leviathan ^ dude it's all about the coconut oil. Your recipe isn't paleo. And burpees is the way to go.
- Crossfit Leviathan Id like to slather purple in some raspberry jam and peanut butter. Throw on some bananas and then just stare at her before slip and sliding all over her supple...
- Crossfit Leviathan ha, nailed it.
- Crossfit Leviathan No one ever says "I want to be the best at exercise"... Go play a real sport or get in shape for a reason. Cross fit us for low self...
- Crossfit Leviathan Academy of Lions on Ossington is best
- The Wellington Club The squash ladder here is phenomenal. Two raquetball courts too.
- Crossfit Leviathan I can't say crossfit is my thing but I decided to give it a shot at Leviathan back when they were just a few months fresh. They were offering a...
- Crossfit Leviathan I've always wanted to get into crossfit, however as a student working part time, it is difficult to afford. Hopefully they might have some promotions during the spring/summer time.
- Squared Circle Training and I will continue to bash this school I have made videos and blogs this wrestling school which I call scam and a fake. if you are going to wrestle...
- Squared Circle Training please do not go to this wrestling school. I have stopped many people from going to this wrestling school don't make the same mistake I did. I remember how they...
- Junction Fitness Hub I started working with Becky in August shortly after JFH opened. Becky is by far the most knowledgeable trainer I've worked with (and there have been a few over the...
- Totum Goodlife is bad because it crowded mostly but let me take that back. They got better now. There is a new location in Richmond and Bathurst, very good. I shit...
- Archery District How old do you have to be to play. my 11yr old daughter has been in archery lessons for 3mths and would love to try it?
- Fit Factory Fitness I started going to Fit Factory years ago...maybe four or so, when they didn't have their own location and were renting out various gyms. Tony taught five classes a day...
- Hourglass Workout Totally not worth it. The instructors are rude and really do pick their favourites. I don't think Ive once been corrected in any thing Im doing and Im a newb...
- Junction Fitness Hub I started working out at Junction in the fall and it has been an excellent experience. The training is top notch. The trainers are extremely knowledgeable and know...
- Junction Fitness Hub This place is amazing. Great atmosphere. Very welcoming. I have learned so much and love working out here. Dan is motivating, professional, and super knowledgeable.
- Junction Fitness Hub Wonderful, small neighbourhood studio! My teenage daughter & I love training with Becky several times a week. Both Becky & Dan are super-knowledgable, professional and dedicated to helping...
- Union Studio This place ripped myself and several others when it closed without notice. It has been almost a year and they still have not provided restitution. Christie Ness...
- Junction Fitness Hub I've been working out with Dan since they opened. I'm 55 and was in need of some direction and motivation. And I feel I have had major sucess with both....
- Kula Yoga Studio Hello, I am a professional cellist interested in offering live music for yoga classes. I believe that the rich sound of the cello could add a powerful element to the...
- Hone Fitness I joined hone fitness about three months ago, great gym and friendly staff/members. never had a bad experience.
- Archery District Agreed, with above. Need to improve various things. Example: instructions, have a game where hitting the targets is eliminated...
- Archery District Great concept and some decent fun to be had. The whole experience would be better If certain staff members (you know you are) looked up "customer service" and developed...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 105 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 96 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 65 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 50 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 20 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 20 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Elite Martial Arts 19 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 19 Comments
- The Best Indoor Swimming Pools in Toronto
- The Best Shawarma in Toronto
- The Best Salvage and Reclaimed Furniture in Toronto
- The Best Pakistani Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Antique Stores in Toronto
- The Best Bridesmaid Dresses in Toronto
- The Best Persian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Caribbean Restaurants in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- YouTube parody likens Leafs season to a shipwreck
- New site lets you rent a boyfriend in Toronto
- Toronto to get its first luxury dog hotel
- The top 10 Toronto podcasts
- Toronto ice rinks start to close in midst of deep chill
- Mermaid School could be coming to Toronto
- What you'll see at the 2015 Toronto Auto Show
- Did you know Nike has a Toronto loft & chill out space?