CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Barreworks studio offers "barre fitness" classes that are based on a popular exercise originating from New York and Los Angeles. Classes here promise dancer-inspired workouts that combine "fitness training, core...
Combat Asylum has a pretty steady 20 per cent turnover rate, and owner Michael (Mike) Hysong says dropouts usually cite two main reasons: "It's too hard," Mike says, "and there's...
Squared Circle Training is a bit tricky to locate. It's tucked away on a warehouse-filled crescent west of Hwy. 400. There are no signs announcing its presence. Its only tells...
Academy of Lions is one of a few options for west ender's looking for a CrossFit-affiliated work out space. Newly settled into its third location near Ossington and Dundas, the...
Kombat Arts may be known as a primo place for expert Muay Thai fighters to groom their skills, but it struck me as an ideal spot for beginners to learn...
The Rock Oasis was always my favourite Toronto climbing gym, if mainly because of its bladder-bending 60-foot wall. Now, I've never been one for heights, but I've always figured that...
FightClub offers Systema, a Russian martial art taught by owner Emmanuel Manolakakis. When I walk into the gym, he shakes my hand and brings me into his office, a cubicle...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (12)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (6)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (5)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (7)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (2)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (2)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto The price point is more than reasonable and looks like a great facility! Happy to check it out.
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto Not everything is about the west end. Go back to the hamlet you hail from.
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto .. looks like a nice gym, waaaay nicer than the one I go to anyway. Too bad there isn't a west end location.
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto Was kind of skeptical to what a madge-branded gym would be like, but this actually sounds / looks all right and a $99/month fee actually seems like a pretty competitive...
- Area Fitness Connie is THE BEST trainer one could ever ask for!Her professionalism is top notch and her methods are seamless. She does not miss a beat! Connie has a knack for...
- Area Fitness I've been training at Area Fitness for almost 18 months and have never been happier with a gym. Connie and her team are amazing. I've trained one-on-one with...
- Area Fitness The space and equipment at the gym are fantastic. Additionally, this facility absolutely resonates with Connie's holistic approach to health, fitness and well-being. Kudos to Connie and...
- Area Fitness I have had the pleasure of training at this gym and with Connie over the years. It's small yes, but I have never felt overwhelmed of out of place...
- Tidal CrossFit To Jen... yeah, I've had the same experience here but also at other places. There is so much advance talk about community, support, and scaling the exercises, but over...
- Area Fitness This is a great gym, friendly staff, awesome spinning classes. The gym is super clean. The personal training is the best I've experienced in the city and the best...
- Area Fitness This gym is fantastic. I have been attending for over a year and a half and find the boutique size, the quality of the people, trainers and equipment to...
- Area Fitness Thank you to all who took time to post their comment about Area Fitness. I had not visited this site until today and noticed the 'online crankies' commentary. I'm truly...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club I did not like what you did, closing the Gym without informing your customers is not appropriate. Please cancel my membership and make sure no bank withdrawal will be made...
- Area Fitness Connie and the team at Area fitness are some of the best people I have ever had the pleasure of working with. Super knowledgeable about all things fitness and nutrition,...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club I was a member at Yonge Street Fitness Club. Before they closed without notice, I had checked out Hard Candy Fitness which is just down the street. I had considered...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club Yup. YSFC is now deadpool.
- Yonge Street Fitness Club I called Wynn and they told me if I wanted to cancel to email Vince - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Area Fitness I LOVE this gym! Everyone is so friendly and the workouts are intense (I do spin classes...they're tough but great). Connie is amazing, intelligent and extremely helpful. I'd never go...
- Area Fitness For those interested in a no nonsense, quaint, welcoming gym, Area Fitness is the perfect place. It may be smaller than most, however, you have everything you will need....
- Area Fitness Wonderful gym. Easy access, lots of free parking. No nonsense, owner is lifetime multi-discipline fitness person. Small but great equipment. Only best staff - trainers etc. hired. Tremendous commitment to helping...
- Area Fitness Ignore the online crankies, and listen to Dennis above. This is a fantastic gym, one of the very best in Toronto. Connie, the owner, is incredibly knowledgeable about training. She and...
- Area Fitness I have been trained by Connie for just under twenty years and have never been so fit. She has a wonderful gym, very nice people come there from all over...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club I've been a member there for a while and I got the same charge too. The gym they're telling us to go to is 8 blocks away which is ludicrous...
- Area Fitness I have been a member since the place opened. It's kept in top-notch condition, the staff and members are friendly. All ages enjoy the atmosphere. I never tried yoga before...
- Area Fitness This is the perfect small gym for me! And for anyone who wants to be in and out have pleasant interaction at a convent location for parking (in front) I...
- Area Fitness Hi Patty, Thank you for adding your post here. We've been fortunate to have members like yourself going on 5+ years now. For those interested in checking us out, please...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club TOTAL FRAUD! I am a member and went yesterday nothing was mentioned by the staff or a written notice! I will not be going to a gym by the lake...
- Yonge Street Fitness Club I have been going to this gym for the past month and it is an ok gym. But today I believe somthing sketchy happened, the doors are closed and memberships...
- CrossFit Metric For newbies? Hardly. I did some classes this week led by the female (owner?) and got my a$$ handed to me. If there's moms in there, they...
- Blast Athletic Pleased be advised that our memberships options have been updated, effective Oct 1,2013. Please contact: email@example.com for current rates.
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 815 Comments
- Toronto BJJ 313 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 96 Comments
- Academy of Lions 52 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 45 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 42 Comments
- The King West Club 40 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 31 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 30 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Revolution MMA 24 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 22 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Totum 19 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Area Fitness 18 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 17 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- FightClub (Donlands) 16 Comments
- FitWall Toronto 16 Comments
- Aum Center Yoga 16 Comments
- Gyan Hot Yoga 15 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai 15 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Jon Bon Jovi wants to bring the Buffalo Bills to Toronto
- Toronto gets its first covered outdoor hockey rink
- What do you think of this redesigned Blue Jays logo?
- Annual Pumpkin Parade marches on at Sorauren Park
- 10 creative Halloween costumes spotted in Toronto
- A history of the Toronto Maple Leafs' first televised goal
- Church St. Halloween Party brings out great costumes
- Movember events in Toronto 2013