Yoga Tree, which already has 'branches' at Yonge and Eglinton, Richmond and Spadina, Vaughan and Richmond Hill, has opened a new studio on Dundas, just west of Bay. Expanding over...
Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Fuel Training Club opened a couple weeks ago near Queen and Spadina offering expert instruction and small group classes to those who (to paraphrase the website) work hard, play hard,...
Blast Athletic is a two-year-old training facility where, rumour has it, hardcore fitness folks go. Located on Dupont, just west of Spadina, when you walk into Blast, you may wonder...
West Toronto CrossFit has brought this grassroots fitness movement to the Junction. Located in a multipurpose industrial building on a quiet side street just north of Dundas, West Toronto...
Sky Zone Toronto is the second location of this trampoline park franchise opened by owner, Caroline Irving, in the GTA. Following on the heels of her popular outpost in Mississauga,...
Studio Lagree brings one of the latest Hollywood fitness trends to Toronto. Located in the heart of Forest Hill Village, it is the first Canadian studio offering the Lagree Fitness...
Gravitate Studio is located in a commercial strip of Avenue Road between Wilson and Lawrence, and the space--on a second floor above ground level stores--is surprisingly modest considering the exclusive...
FitWall Toronto is the latest gym to offer (you guessed it) FitWall, which is one of the latest fitness trends to hit Toronto, but you probably haven't heard of it...
Krudar Muay Thai has moved from Chinatown to Kensington Market. Found on Augusta Avenue, just north of Dundas, Krudar occupies two floors of a building with an open class studio...
Barreworks studio offers "barre fitness" classes that are based on a popular exercise originating from New York and Los Angeles. Classes here promise dancer-inspired workouts that combine "fitness training, core...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (8)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (6)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Krav Maga Toronto Been a member since the day it opened its doors on Dundas. After 25+ years of TaeKwondo, I did my first Krav class the day it first opened. From that...
- Elite Martial Arts Dan is a true motivator and teacher. I am in the best shape of my life thanks to Elite Martial Arts (EMA) and the training they offer. EMA is also...
- Elite Martial Arts at Elite Martial Arts you will find an environment that is inclusive, friendly, and challenging. Every one training there has a great respect for themselves, the mastering of their bodies,...
- Elite Martial Arts I must admit that as a female I was a bit intimidated to join a Krav Maga school, but with EMA I quickly realized that I didn’t have to worry....
- Elite Martial Arts For anyone looking for a challenge and stuck in the "plateau" induced rut that traditional work-outs and gyms provide, I would most definitely recommend Dan's EMA school. A gym rat at...
- Spynga (Thornhill) I used to do spin classes five years ago and stopped them to start running. I of course, like many others suffered an injury from running so I asked a...
- Master Yae Tae Kwon Do Neil, I'm sorry it's not. I personally know this Master and I'm also 5th dan in WTF tkd. Sport TKD team's Master Kim is probably the best at competition strategy in Canada,...
- Argon CrossFit What a dump! The place is dirty not in the sense of hard work dirty, more in the sense of walking trough a corridor that hasn't been cleaned in the past...
- Central YMCA The Metro Central Y may be the largest in Canada but, much of the facility is not devoted to fitness. The fitness and pool portion is smaller than most...
- Generate Fitness Thank you! We are thrilled to be in your top 9 :)
- Spynga (Thornhill) Spynga North is such a great find. The studio is bright and clean, staff is friendly and helpful. Although it was my first Spyn class ever...
- Spynga Very good class.
- Spynga (Thornhill) I registered online to the "SUPER DUPER SPYNGA yin" and received a confirmation via email with a nice welcome letter. Romy Pilarski (the cycling instructor) was really great and the...
- Spynga I went to my first spinning class at Spynga south feeling so nervous and overwhelmed with what to expect and I was so pleasantly surprised. From the second I walked...
- Spynga (Thornhill) i went to my fisrt spinning class on sunday with my son who had recommended it to me. It was great! The instructor was very helpful getting me set up...
- Spynga (Thornhill) What a workout!! Instructors very motivating and the staff were so friendly. Will be back :)
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) There's a Denny's in Toronto!!! why am I just finding out about this??
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) There's a Kombucha Bar!!! Amazing!
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) YaHooooooo ! The more yoga studios the better......Congratulations and the best of Luck to you and Good Karma for spreading the Dharma. Imagine a world full of peace...
- The Extension Room Absolutely the worst place I've ever walked in! Customer Service does not exist in this place. We received the most rude treatment (by the owner) walking in the studio as...
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) Yeah. We'd all rather do yoga in the west end in a run down leaky basement where three people pay nothing to learn busted yoga from a semi-homeless person.
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) Seriously, if there's anything I care less about than Yoga it's idiotic comments like yours. Take your b!tching somewhere else loser
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) If you've ever taken a class in renowned yoga studios in major cities like LA, NYC - or in Mysore India for that matter - you'd know that hundreds of...
- Yoga Tree (Bay & Dundas) yippee! just what i wanted! a place i can do yoga with 234980329 other poeple all at once. thanks yoga tree! i love feeling like a membership #, rather than an actual paying...
- Striation 6 The spin classes are awesome. The best way to got your sweat on in the morning. Colleen does a great job at keeping us motivated throughout the class...
- Xtreme Couture Women this gym is not female friendly ! I have had experience first hand hearing THE TRAINERS TALK ABOUT f+cking me in the ass while I was working out! This place is...
- Joe Rockhead's I third Whatever and Jake. I found the staff incredibly unhelpful compared to True North and Oasis. I also found the climbing routes to be sub-par compared to the other...
- Joe Rockhead's Agree with the post above. I had booked a class the day before I went. I get to the place, they didnt have my name at all. Staff gave me attitude...
- Striation 6 I dont usually write comments, but this place deserves all the praise I can muster. I tried every other gym in the midtown area before stumbling upon Striation 6. Aside...
- Master Yae Tae Kwon Do why are you so faaaar !!! :(
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 104 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 59 Comments
- Spynga 53 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 52 Comments
- The King West Club 43 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 29 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 24 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Totum 21 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 18 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Elite Martial Arts 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top Movember events in Toronto for 2014
- How to spend a day in Leslieville and Riverside
- An insider's guide to Toronto with the TTC's Brad Ross
- How to spend a day in the Beaches and Upper Beaches
- Jays hike ticket prices as much as 50% for 2015 season
- An insider's guide to Toronto with Sam James
- How to spend a day in Cabbagetown
- How to spend a day in Leaside