Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (8)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (8)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (2)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (5)
- North York (12)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (6)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Surfset Toronto This looks like fun!
- Surfset Toronto LOL
- Central YMCA The Metro Central Y is beyond annoying. They just replaced all their upright stationary bikes which were just fine and quite new, with a newer kind where the console is...
- Argon CrossFit It's true what people say. This really is the worst Crossfit box in Toronto. What a joke!
- Spynga Great Studio! Clean facility and friendly helpful staff. Classes are pretty pricey but loads of fun and never the same.
- Spynga After hearing great things about Spynga from a couple of my colleagues, I finally decided to give it a try. It was one of the best workouts I've had in...
- Striation 6 Hi everyone. Place is great...ish depends on the mood of the personnel. Jaclyn the manager of that place no longer works there, I used to have great chats with her....
- Spynga My first spinning experience ever and I had a great time trying the Spynga flow. They spent a few minutes with me before the class making sure that the bike...
- Spynga I haven't been to a gym in a while so I was nervous about taking the Spynga class. The staff put me at ease immediately by assisting in set up...
- Spynga I tried my first Spynga class. It was the perfect balance of exercise. It was like the ying and the yang of working out. I left feeling great and can't...
- Spynga Finally made it to the infamous Spynga. Was anxious to try the signature Spynga Flow. Front staff especially great with warm inviting demeanour. Nice to see a mixture of...
- Spynga Amazing class! I did the spin-flow class and it was the perfect combination of intensity and stretching. The teacher was so motivating as was the music! I will definitely be...
- Fit Factory Fitness MRSP, if you knew anything about gyms you'd know that the drop-in price is always high in order to get clients in for a longer period of time. It is...
- Xtreme Couture Kevin, read Sarah's comment above as it's pretty accurate... I've seen their trainers and they're a joke.
- Fit Factory Fitness Kam, you are obviously passionate about dumb bells which shows you take your fitness seriously..a good thing, but let's look at the two...Me...grab a set of hexes, do my set,...
- Spynga I loved my first Spynga class! I had Sari as an instructor and she was amazing. She was encouraging, fun, very clear and got the class pumped up. This was...
- Fit Factory Fitness $35 A CLASS?! They're obviously not marketing their gym for consistent gym-goers. Imagine dropping that 5x/week?! Factory is sure what they're all about; cash grab for a few sessions and...
- Spynga (Thornhill) After being out of my gym routine for the last few months, Coach J was exactly what I needed to get me back on track and remind me why I...
- Fit Factory Fitness I bet the kinds of people that go to this gym also do shoulder shrugs in the squat rack.
- Fit Factory Fitness This is a great gym abd Tony Austin is pure integrity and heart. You have do do more than one ckass and results come by working at your iwn...
- Fit Factory Fitness they're shit. try to curl 45lbs hex vs 45lbs cylindre dumbbells and you'll see the difference. Big fucking deal that they roll. Higher you go in weight on hex the...
- Fit Factory Fitness They are expanding and improving. You mad, Kam?
- Fit Factory Fitness Kam, you're an idiot.
- Fit Factory Fitness Used to be part of this program for about a year. Had a great experience, instructors are nice and push you to your own individual limit, whatever that may be....
- Fit Factory Fitness Worst dumbbells? HAHAHAHAHAHAHA....I am telling you, if someone offered a BlogTo reader a cool glass of water on a hot day they would complain that is is too wet. Lifting...
- Fit Factory Fitness In a class setting, this approach sounds like it has the potentional for strains and burnout. Especially as these classes seems to attract a lot of newbies hoping for quick...
- Fit Factory Fitness Worst dumb bells? Do you have any idea what you're talking about? Rubber coated hex dumb bells are the industry standard. Even metroflex in LA uses them. It's a hex...
- Fit Factory Fitness How do you reckon? They've been around for years!
- Fit Factory Fitness Using worst dumbbells possible. They tend to be poorly balanced and uncomfortable. They're cheap and condos use the Based on this article I reckon this place won't last very long....
- Hourglass Workout Kyla-it is one class free. Definitely try out the 1 class free and see how you like. I loved it!
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 818 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 104 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 74 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 61 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 53 Comments
- The King West Club 43 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 30 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 26 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Totum 21 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Elite Martial Arts 19 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- The Best Steak Frites in Toronto
- The Best Vintage Furniture Stores in Toronto
- The Best Cheap Eats in Woodbridge
- The Best Latin American Cafes and Bakeries in Toronto
- The Best Ethiopian Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Hakka Restaurants in Toronto
- The Best Meatball Sandwiches in Toronto
- The Best Meatloaf in Toronto
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 10 cocktails to drink this winter in Toronto
- 10 fun things to do in the snow this winter in Toronto
- The top 10 local beers to drink this winter in Toronto
- Toronto gets a monthly speaker series all about hockey
- Ice rental in Toronto
- The top 10 winter fitness bootcamps in Toronto
- 5 under the radar toboggan hills in Toronto
- The top 10 concerts in Toronto this winter