Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Barreworks studio offers "barre fitness" classes that are based on a popular exercise originating from New York and Los Angeles. Classes here promise dancer-inspired workouts that combine "fitness training, core...
Combat Asylum has a pretty steady 20 per cent turnover rate, and owner Michael (Mike) Hysong says dropouts usually cite two main reasons: "It's too hard," Mike says, "and there's...
Squared Circle Training is a bit tricky to locate. It's tucked away on a warehouse-filled crescent west of Hwy. 400. There are no signs announcing its presence. Its only tells...
Academy of Lions is one of a few options for west ender's looking for a CrossFit-affiliated work out space. Newly settled into its third location near Ossington and Dundas, the...
Kombat Arts may be known as a primo place for expert Muay Thai fighters to groom their skills, but it struck me as an ideal spot for beginners to learn...
The Rock Oasis was always my favourite Toronto climbing gym, if mainly because of its bladder-bending 60-foot wall. Now, I've never been one for heights, but I've always figured that...
FightClub offers Systema, a Russian martial art taught by owner Emmanuel Manolakakis. When I walk into the gym, he shakes my hand and brings me into his office, a cubicle...
Sully's Boxing Gym is the real thing. Proof is in the photos of Sugar Ray Leonard on the wall, the framed photo of Marsha Valley on the admin desk, the...
Toronto BJJ sits directly between Ossington and Bathurst at 813 Bloor Street West. The two storey blue and gold brick building opened its doors in 2006, and now instructs over...
Grant Brothers Boxing and MMA is home to professional fighters such as Sean Pierson (MMA) and Troy Ross (boxing), and boasts a strong presence in local amateur competitions. But...
Warrior Muay Thai may be a bare bones, no frills kind of gym, but what it lacks in glitz and glamour, it more than makes up for in heart and...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (12)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (7)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (2)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (1)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (6)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (4)
- King West (6)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (8)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (2)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (1)
- Mount Pleasant (2)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (3)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Queen West (7)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (1)
- Scarborough (2)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (2)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (1)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Toronto BJJ I just find it cheaper to just watch Youtube videos and then practice the moves on my little sister. I think I must be at least a brown belt by...
- LA Fitness Sorry should have mentioned they did not increass my fees for the upgrade.
- LA Fitness I have been a member at this club since it has opened and really like it, I have never had a problem with the staff, they have always be helpful,...
- Christine's Fitness Christine's Fitness on Youngeg is going under according to her sister. The Yonge street facility will likely not re-open and she is unwilling to refund my fees. Her sister basically...
- Crossfit Quantum Crossfit Quantum is poorly staffed. My intro class was cancelled two hours before I was supposed to arrive. If I hadn't emailed them to confirm for the second time...
- Toronto BJJ We're still waiting for the price update.. Nothing on the website hasn't seemed to change either. I know quite a few people (including myself) who have given up on Toronto...
- Cabbagetown Boxing Club The Cabbagetown club was founded in 1972...The club that was in Cabbagetown before that was a club by the name of Glendale Boxing Club run by Pat Giordano and was...
- Goodlife Fitness (Liberty Village) Stay away from GoodLife Fitness, they use trainers like a tissue and throw them away... I used to work at GoodLife
- Goodlife Fitness (Liberty Village) Definitely not the best Gym...
- The Rock Oasis had a very good time. staff was very helpful. there was an asian guy with dreadlocks and another instructor that was very very helpful. ( I dont remember his name...
- Axe Capoeira place is a joke
- FitWall Toronto Excellent blog post. I definitely appreciate this site. Thanks!
- CrossFit Colosseum I agree... I have a hard time understanding why they don't list their price schedule, and even more, why blogs won't divulge the information people are looking for. This...
- Spirit Loft Have been practicing at Spirit Loft for almost three years. The teachers are excellent and a wide variety of classes are offered. The studio is warm and welcoming. ...
- Spirit Loft Hey TrickyDisco, the images shown are not from the nooner flow classes, but from a special restorative class...a very relaxing and slow practice that involves deep stillness. The...
- Spirit Loft This is a beautiful space with wonderful yoga instructor and great class offerings. The studio is warm and welcoming, with a great community feel. Classes are small, so there...
- Sky Zone Toronto Let's play some Slamball
- Spirit Loft A BIG Thank you to Spiritloft for creating a comfortable space to get fit and feel better. The owners are knowledgeable, enthusiastic, friendly and supportive focusing on your individual needs/...
- Academy of Lions Last time I checked, Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson doesn't do crossfit and he could whoop any of these punks. Can you smell what the rock is cooking. Also, juicing is...
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village Yikes! This thread is making RCFLV sound super arrogant and intimidating. I have been a member there for 7 months and I don't feel that way at all! Coming from...
- Toronto Climbing Academy I was so shocked to learn how bad this place treats employees. They tell their employees they are contractors and they basically steal their holiday and vacation pay and avoid paying...
- Equinox Fitness Toronto For that price I hope they ban people from talking on cell phones in the gym which is a big problem with Goodlife, along with some other minor annoyances. But,...
- Tidal CrossFit I use to be a member when they first opened a few years ago over on Lucy. It was dark and dingy but you could tell that the owners really...
- Equinox Fitness Toronto Hate working out looking at others at their desks and vice versa
- Equinox Fitness Toronto FYI, there are actually 2 separate weight rooms. I believe the pictures are one of each, so it's actually quite roomy. In fact, anytime I've been (later than 7:30pm on...
- Equinox Fitness Toronto There are none.
- Equinox Fitness Toronto Might you know where I can find a decent butler in this town?
- Equinox Fitness Toronto I've worked out at Equinox gyms all over the US and they've all been amazing. I know it's an expensive gym for most people but if you can afford it...
- Grant Brothers MMA Find another MMA club. Grant Brothers trainers are all arrogant, they have crazy attitude and a complete disregard for the respect and well being of their students. I was briefly...
- Aum Center Yoga I just wanted to comment on the first few posts. I have never been to your studio, but I am seriously considering trying it out after only having seen the...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 805 Comments
- Toronto BJJ 276 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 97 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 94 Comments
- Academy of Lions 50 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 41 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 41 Comments
- The King West Club 39 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 39 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 31 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 29 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 22 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 22 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Revolution MMA 19 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 19 Comments
- Totum 18 Comments
- Blast Athletic 18 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 17 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 17 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 17 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- FitWall Toronto 16 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai 15 Comments
- Gyan Hot Yoga 14 Comments
- FightClub (Donlands) 14 Comments
- Yogathletix 14 Comments
- Spirit Loft 14 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Photos of Woofstock Toronto 2013
- The top 8 board game stores in Toronto
- Running races in Toronto for those bored with the 10k
- Where to fight Medieval style in Toronto
- Ultimate show for bike geeks coming to Toronto
- Victoria Day fireworks in Toronto 2013
- 5 places to get a (natural) tan in Toronto
- Photos of frenzied hockey fans at Maple Leaf Square