Crossfit YKV is an elite training gym at Avenue and Davenport that's unlike most of the crossfit gyms in the city. The 2,000-square foot, three-floor facility is bright and flooded...
Spokehaus is a high-intensity, low-impact full body workout located at Cityplace modeled after SoulCycle south of the border. There are stationary bikes but this isn't your traditional spin class. Instead, Spokehaus...
Bad Axe Throwing Toronto is an axe throwing facility located in the Junction. Part of a chain with locations across southwestern Ontario, Bad Axe hosts league nights ($120 for seven...
F45 Training is a group fitness studio in Liberty Village that follows a fully interactive group training circuit. It speaks to the popularity of the gym and the effectiveness of...
Pursuit OCR is a huge indoor obstacle course and play zone. Located just north of Queen and Dufferin, this 10,000 square foot facility hosts two classroom spaces, a cryosauna, and...
Stryke Target Range is a new entertainment facility located in Brampton. With axe-throwing, knife-throwing, archery and an automatic air gun range, Stryke is currently the most diverse target range in...
Anchored Social Club is a small fitness club which gets to the barebones of a workout. Put away what you thought you knew about working out. Ben Dussault, owner...
Boulderz Climbing recently celebrated its sixth birthday in the Junction Triangle and just opened another location in Etobicoke - so now climbing enthusiasts in Toronto have two places to do...
Hone Fitness popped up last year, much to the delight of fitness fanatics on a budget. For just $10 a month for the basic package, you can work out to...
Archery District is an interactive archery experience located in Scarborough. Until now, if you wanted to emulate Katniss Everdeen, Daryl Dixon, Cupid, or any other badass fictional archer/murderer, you'd have...
Barre3 is a new fitness studio on King West, the first franchise in Canada for the Portland, Oregon-based company. Barre classes are one of the current fitness trends, and this brand...
Fit Factory Fitness just opened its new studio on King West, east of Spadina, after making a move from Yonge and Wellesley. The club is the brainchild of Tony Austin,...
Ultimate Martial Arts, with a number of locations around Toronto and the GTA, is a great place to visit when you really want to work on your martial arts technique...
Yoga Tree, which already has 'branches' at Yonge and Eglinton, Richmond and Spadina, Vaughan and Richmond Hill, has opened a new studio on Dundas, just west of Bay. Expanding over...
Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (5)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (10)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (7)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (9)
- Financial District (6)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (4)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (4)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (6)
- King West (10)
- Koreatown (2)
- Leslieville (18)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (16)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (12)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (6)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (5)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (5)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- AT Bubble Soccer Bring Back the old commenting process and remove the facebook integration. Or just watch this section die.
- Equinox Fitness Toronto Equinox is the BEST. But I wouldn't have signed up if it wasn't for my corporate discount. You're essentially paying to NOT exercise in a crowded space...which is very essential to...
- Toronto BJJ Hi Sir, We are manufacturer and supplier bjj and mma clothing like all fight wears etc. If you are interesting in any products please feel free to contact with us. Regards, Kamran Janjua firstname.lastname@example.org www.wogjiujitsu.com
- Hourglass Workout INTERESTING HOW ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS ABOVE ARE DATED THE SAME DAY OR THE DAY AFTER ... Ok Last year Lyzabeth said she would award a free Tshirt to who...
- Cabbagetown Boxing Club I use to train at this gym for a few years. Everyone helped me get ready for several fights and improved my overall fitness. I would totally recommend this gym...
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio One of my favourite yoga studios. Very clean and the instructors are great. The classes are amazing and taught very well.
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio I love my practice at DWD on queen west in particular classes with Sheldon, Amica, Marla, Kate and David. The instruction is superb. Yes no matter the level class it...
- Fit Factory Fitness I hear you @pushit! I came here on the $30 trial and love love it! I've only done four classes so far and am totally hooked. The instructors all push...
- Xtreme Couture Wow.. A lot of information to digest. I joined in 2012 and enjoyed the MMA Classes, went back to to other type of training after that, and I am planning...
- Fly Queen West Seen your ad in today's ( Sept 11 ) Metro. I do teach yoga all over the city for many years. If interested, call me at 416 780 9515 regards possibility of...
- Stryke Target Range You people are all nuts! This is obviously prep for the zombie apocalypse. REMEMBER, aim for the head!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto By the way.... they don't pay their yoga teachers, they teach classes in exchange for free membership. Everywhere else pays their yoga teachers + free membership included
- Stryke Target Range For Fun? I would never do that. You hunt to put food on your table.
- Stryke Target Range I had a blast with my friends during the Open House, I have no desire to shoot a deer in my lifetime... It's just a fun night out with friends....
- Stryke Target Range Congratulations jm, you kill animals from a safe distance for fun. Ur a hero
- Stryke Target Range Hey Johnny, how is throwing knives more badass than say, shooting a deer from 100+ meters??? It's not that guns make anyone badass, it's just that fake guns are for...
- Stryke Target Range Wow, you know you could just buy a real rifle or shotgun and go to a real range, practicing for a real life scenario, feeding you and your family!
- Stryke Target Range yeah rick i'm sure all the toughest badasses spend their time commenting on blogto stories.
- Stryke Target Range Ya Rick, cuz having a gun makes you a real tough guy (not sure if gun nuts understand sarcasm, but that was it). Throwing knives like a ninja tho, that's...
- Stryke Target Range They're shooting paintball!!! LOL!!!!
- Stryke Target Range Aweeeeeee isnt that cute, I guess people come away from this place thinking they're a real bad ass. Lol Buy a real gun and go to an actual gun range.......
- Stryke Target Range Just practice for when the 99% come for us
- Toronto Backyard Axe Throwing League Though the exact Hispanics make use of a metallic stockpot to boil grain, regarded as caldero', particular stockpots for your real aspect of developing lobsters specifically occur to become additionally...
- Hourglass Workout jeux de beaute jeux d echec
- Spynga As someone who is at the beginning of a return to health journey, taking the first step has been a journey on it's own. My first step took me...
- The Yorkville Club continuously i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.
- Hone Fitness I can only say 2 things....I love Hone Fitnes..The best gym so far..
- Hone Fitness I went there the first week of August, their first month has gone up to $130!!! It's a nice gym, definitely a better price than goodlife, still the first month is...
- Atlas Boxing Club Dear Sir/Madam, Hope you will be fine. We are manufacturers of 100% QUALITY & Time delivery PRODUCTS like MMA ,Grappling/Gym Wears/Boxing Products/Textile Products since a long period of...
- Striation 6 Awesome gym. Awesome staff. Amazing atmosphere. This place is the total package.
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 819 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 97 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 95 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 68 Comments
- Anchored Social Club 55 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Hone Fitness 39 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 35 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 33 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 27 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 27 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 27 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 27 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 24 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 23 Comments
- Archery District 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Goodlife Marathon 2016 road closures
- Toronto's waterfront to be set aglow with lanterns
- At Toronto's newest store you can share everything
- The top 5 places to camp one hour from Toronto
- The top 10 hills for cycling in Toronto
- Hard Candy throws in the towel on Toronto gym
- Foamfest is real and it's coming to Toronto this summer
- The Gladstone Hotel goes green with Grow Op