Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
Spinout Cycle is Toronto's newest spinning studio for A-Types and Technophiles. Located in Liberty Village, it was started by Hanya Kizemchuk, a former model-turned real estate investor, who fell in...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Ferris360 is a boutique-style gym that, according to the website, offers classes that are a combination of cardio, strength, power, core and flexibility exercises. Going in, my knowledge didn't extend...
Old School Muay Thai is really old school but they do it in the most refreshing way. Like the name suggests there is nothing fancy about this gym. It's a...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (4)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (5)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (2)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (13)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Equinox Fitness Toronto As a member with a corporate discount ($135/month), I have to say it's definitely not worth the hassle or hype. They've been having so many problems in the last three...
- Black Devil MMA As a Black Devil official, I'm offended by that accusation. We've worked very hard to cultivate and earn the loyalty and support of our members. Our prices and schedule are...
- Spynga I went to my first spynga yoga class last night. The studio was beautiful, the staff was super helpful in showing me around, and most importantly it was a great...
- Black Devil MMA All these "reviews" are being written by black devil officials.
- Extreme Fitness One provide guy, Mrs. Steve Gonzalez is a requirement that they are an HVAC license. And so all those Government Forms Are you sure do ask a lot of questions....
- Black Devil MMA I joined Black Devil MMA a bit over 2 years ago (2 years and 3 days to be exact) and everything about the gym is nothing short of amazing. My...
- Body + Soul Fitness Absolutely overpriced! If I was getting my money's worth I would have NO problem paying but I've had a bad experience every single time I've visited this studio. You practically...
- Black Devil MMA Black Devil MMA is the best gym you have not yet tried. The instructors genuinely enjoy teaching and helping you improve. Lina and Danny treat you like family. The camaraderie...
- Black Devil MMA Black Devil MMA is a great environment to train in whether you want to compete, have a great work out or just learn some proper martial arts techniques. Coach Danny...
- Black Devil MMA I came to Black Devil MMA with a little bit of a taekwondo background but nothing too fancy, and although I have only been at Black Devil MMA for a...
- Black Devil MMA As a woman, I find that entering male-dominated spaces can feel intimidating and sometimes straight up unwelcoming. At Black Devil MMA, from my first class to 5 months later, I...
- Black Devil MMA I've been through a lot of gym (in France and Canada), and Black Devil MMA is FROM FAAAAR the best for me. Everybody is friendly and make you feel confortable....
- Black Devil MMA I started training in January. I have had some injuries in the past that I thought will cause issues for me training in combat sports. Since day one everyone...
- Black Devil MMA I have been at Black devil Mma for about 2 years now, i have cross trained at Siam (both locations) Lanna MMA, and Head Rush Training Center, and Contact Kicks,...
- Black Devil MMA Coming to DEV is a place for everybody. Danny take the time for everyone. The atmosphere is always positive. Everyone is there to get better and are always supportive. I...
- Breathe Yoga Studio Breathe Yoga Studio has moved from this location to a much more spacious studio in the heart of The Junction (Dundas and Pacific Ave) There you will find 2...
- Black Devil MMA Two years ago I went to a trial class at Black Devil MMA with no martial arts experience whatsoever. Needless to say I was very intimidated. The coaches and the other...
- Black Devil MMA Haha, sorry for the double post, my first comment disappeared for a while there... :)
- Black Devil MMA What questions were you looking to have answered Geoff? She covered most things someone would need to know. Also, if you're already familiar with MMA, then you're more likely coming in...
- Black Devil MMA This is kinda of a strange review, since it is written by someone who has never done MMA, don't you think? Would you send someone who has never had eaten...
- Breathe Yoga Studio (Junction) I've been going to Breathe since the old days when it was located in Bloor West Village. The new studio in The Junction is incredible -- gorgeous decor, fantastic...
- Spynga (Thornhill) Had a great first Spynga class! It really pushed me to the limit while remaining fun! The instructor was motivating and helpful. Looking forward to the next class!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto Uh..... The "see and be seen" comments were made by Blog TO writer.
- Elite Martial Arts Did my intro class today. Dan is absolutely a top notch instructor. Super friendly environment a great instructor and wow what a work out. Learned a lot about Krav in...
- Studio Blue Yoga After moving to Toronto a year ago I struggled to find a studio that suited my practice. I spent months exploring and being disappointed by other local studios (9...
- Primal MMA I've been at Primal MMA for a few months now. Great atmosphere, everyone is friendly and welcoming. Don't be intimidated if you're looking to get into this sport. Great...
- Spynga (Thornhill) I just moved and was looking for a studio to attend and so I came across Spynga online! Love the concept of a fusion of my 2 favourite practices...
- Spynga had a great time
- Spynga A great spot to workout! I went to my first cycling class last week at Spynga. It was easy to book the class online, and the staff were very helpful...
- Spynga I did my first baby and mom Spynga class yesterday and it was AMAZING! The workout and music and instructor were all top notch but what really impressed me was...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 817 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 102 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 57 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 51 Comments
- The King West Club 42 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 29 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 25 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 24 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Spynga 22 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Totum 21 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 18 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- Yonge Street Fitness Club 17 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- Gyan Hot Yoga 16 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The 15 biggest patios in Toronto
- 10 fun ways to travel the world this summer in Toronto
- The top 20 patios for brunch in Toronto
- 15 photos of the stunning new BMX park in Toronto
- The top 10 patios with WiFi in Toronto
- Rain makes for historic racing at the 2014 Honda Indy
- Barter your skills with the Toronto Time Bank
- Your photos of beaches in Toronto