Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
Spinout Cycle is Toronto's newest spinning studio for A-Types and Technophiles. Located in Liberty Village, it was started by Hanya Kizemchuk, a former model-turned real estate investor, who fell in...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Movemeant Fitness Studio described in one word would be personal. If I had to describe Movemeant's owner, Matt Kenny, in one word, it would be sincere. These are not...
Fuel Training Club opened a couple weeks ago near Queen and Spadina offering expert instruction and small group classes to those who (to paraphrase the website) work hard, play hard,...
Blast Athletic is a two-year-old training facility where, rumour has it, hardcore fitness folks go. Located on Dupont, just west of Spadina, when you walk into Blast, you may wonder...
West Toronto CrossFit has brought this grassroots fitness movement to the Junction. Located in a multipurpose industrial building on a quiet side street just north of Dundas, West Toronto...
Sky Zone Toronto is the second location of this trampoline park franchise opened by owner, Caroline Irving, in the GTA. Following on the heels of her popular outpost in Mississauga,...
Studio Lagree brings one of the latest Hollywood fitness trends to Toronto. Located in the heart of Forest Hill Village, it is the first Canadian studio offering the Lagree Fitness...
Gravitate Studio is located in a commercial strip of Avenue Road between Wilson and Lawrence, and the space--on a second floor above ground level stores--is surprisingly modest considering the exclusive...
FitWall Toronto is the latest gym to offer (you guessed it) FitWall, which is one of the latest fitness trends to hit Toronto, but you probably haven't heard of it...
Krudar Muay Thai has moved from Chinatown to Kensington Market. Found on Augusta Avenue, just north of Dundas, Krudar occupies two floors of a building with an open class studio...
Barreworks studio offers "barre fitness" classes that are based on a popular exercise originating from New York and Los Angeles. Classes here promise dancer-inspired workouts that combine "fitness training, core...
Combat Asylum has a pretty steady 20 per cent turnover rate, and owner Michael (Mike) Hysong says dropouts usually cite two main reasons: "It's too hard," Mike says, "and there's...
Squared Circle Training is a bit tricky to locate. It's tucked away on a warehouse-filled crescent west of Hwy. 400. There are no signs announcing its presence. Its only tells...
Academy of Lions is one of a few options for west ender's looking for a CrossFit-affiliated work out space. Newly settled into its third location near Ossington and Dundas, the...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (12)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (1)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Argon CrossFit Hey Ken, We have a trainer who trains for powerlifting competitions and has the certification as well - this is being updated on the website. All of the trainers have their...
- Argon CrossFit What kind of qualifications do the trainers have? Especially to teach the more complex olympic lifts and such? I am not seeing any trainer bios on the website.
- Hourglass Workout I have been on and off with hourglass monthly since last year and was finally able to commit to the 3 month challenge and as it is coming to an...
- Hourglass Workout You get what you pay for. Sure it's expensive, but it's worth it. Atmosphere: check Fun: check Badass workouts: DOUBLE check Soreness that lasts all day: TRIPLE check
- Hourglass Workout I have attended classes at Hourglass and the experience was amazing!!Lyzabeth and her team motivate and inspire you to achieve results that you rarely see unless you have an expensive...
- Hourglass Workout I have been doing hourglass for the last 3 months and it is worth every penny. The individual attention you receive throughout the class makes it feel like a...
- Hourglass Workout Hourglass offers a FULL week FREE for all new guests who want to check out the facility :) Totally worth it!!
- Hourglass Workout Hourglass Workout is amazing! felt exactly the same way on my first day !!
- Hourglass Workout nope not just you. I guess they expect a bunch of losers to pay it thinking they are getting some sort of special workout worth $35 a pop. NO THNAKS
- Hourglass Workout $35 a CLASS? Am I the only one that thinks that's a ridiculous price, for a group class? Circuit style? :-/
- Union Studio It sucks that they just closed and left members with no explanation or refund. Not cool.
- Argon CrossFit Pamela: check our website amd give us a call to come see what we are about! Dave: like Sarah said, no cardio machines doesn't mean there is no cardio - we...
- Extreme Fitness Stay connected with legislators so that your breed may be protected from media sensation that creates Breed Specific Legislation. Housebreaking entails persistence, kindness as well as awareness. Ear infections can be...
- Argon CrossFit Awesome! I'm inspired! I want to join! Where do I sign up!
- Argon CrossFit Dave: currently we substitute with running outside...rowers are on the way though!
- Argon CrossFit Been looking for one around this area
- Argon CrossFit if there is no cardio how are your members going to do when it comes to rowing on the ergometer... just sayin
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness Hello Lisa, I am very sorry to hear that you have not been serviced properly! You can give me a call at 416 535 2699 and I will deal with it immediately.
- Kingsway Boxing To Virgil, so true man. And they must be out of their minds thinking this place isn't for beginners. They have no champions at all. No competitors...
- Xtreme Couture John, Can you elaborate on "exceptional" equipment and "excellent" learning advantage? Cause the last time I checked they were missing 80 lbs dumbbells for over 2 years, 1/2 their...
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village Of all the CF boxes in the GTA, this is one of the top. Programming is intense but thoroughly thought out and progressive! I really like how they...
- CrossFit Metric That is pretty expensive pricing for a crossfit gym.
- Yonge Street Fitness Club Does anyone know Lynn; the Yoga Instructor and where she is now? She was an Amazeballs Yoga teacher!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto If you are looking for a hard core training session, go to Fit Factory Fitness. I am a member and I love every minute of it. It's military style training...
- Openmat Mixed Martial Arts This play is "okay" if you can AFFORD it. It is the most expensive martial arts place in Toronto (possibly North America). I signed up for the plan which allowed...
- The King West Club I train peeps here and also trained myself here- the bathrooms are squeaky-clean. I don't shower at gyms - too much gear to lug around, plus I detox all the...
- Florida Jacks Update - Florida Jacks will probably give you a free boxing class try out if you ask nice : ) And ya the weights area is small and cozy,...
- Xtreme Couture lol John. What time is your shift there?
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village OMG like I have been going here for like a week and the guys are like totally creepy. Jordan is so touchy feely and pays wayyyyyyyy too much attention...
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village I totally agree with Summer regarding the gym and definitely feel the same way, unfortunately, about Jordan. Sad to say, especially since he's an owner of the place, if...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 814 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 100 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 48 Comments
- The King West Club 41 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 28 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Revolution MMA 24 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 24 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 24 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Totum 20 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- Yonge Street Fitness Club 17 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 16 Comments
- FitWall Toronto 16 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Where to learn to fight like a girl in Toronto
- Real Escape Game Toronto a thrilling race against time
- Toronto Raptors fans gather outside the ACC to party
- Toronto Raptors playoff fever hits the city
- Cards Against Humanity, the Toronto version
- The top 5 bike trails in Toronto
- The top 5 spring street festivals in Toronto for 2014
- Defend the TTC from killer snakes in new board game