Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Equinox, the U.S.-based fitness chain, opened its first Canadian location at Commerce Court a month ago. As a high-end club catering to the Bay Street folks with deep pockets...
Spirit Loft is a yoga and fitness studio in Leslieville run by former CFL football player, Andre Talbot and his life partner Catalina Moraga. Located on Carlaw, just south...
The Extension Room has found a new home in a non-descript industrial building on Eastern Avenue, just east of Parliament. Step inside, and the bright, airy space evokes images of...
TRX TrainStation is hard to find. Of course, if take the wrong left turn on approach as I did (I have 2 left feet), it makes it a lot...
Tidal CrossFit recently opened a new location on the still somewhat rough-around-the-edges stretch of Danforth Avenue just west of Coxwell. The massive bare-bones space replaces their former digs just off...
Aum Center Yoga has taken over Krudar Muay Thai's former location, and they're filling it with the power of deep breathing-based exercise, and joules, too (more on what those are...
Yogathletix is a newly-opened fitness studio on Queen Street, in Leslieville. The studio bills itself as "an intimate, non-intimidating yoga and fitness studio offering various forms of yoga and barefoot...
Joe Rockhead's, established in 1990, was Canada's first indoor rock climbing gym, and recently celebrated 20 years at its current Liberty Village location. Born out of the owners' personal desire...
Hotel Yoga is the Shangri La Hotel's resident fitness area, and truly tries to emulate both the luxury of a hotel, and the serenity of a post-yoga-workout endorphin high. Having...
Ferris360 is a boutique-style gym that, according to the website, offers classes that are a combination of cardio, strength, power, core and flexibility exercises. Going in, my knowledge didn't extend...
Old School Muay Thai is really old school but they do it in the most refreshing way. Like the name suggests there is nothing fancy about this gym. It's a...
Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village has been providing crossfit training to the area for just six weeks when I stroll in, hopped up on Red Bull and ready to take on...
Ginga Fitness, the world's first Ginga studio has opened in Toronto, nestled between a tire store and a spa just North of the city. Classes are run by fitness guru...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (12)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (8)
- Beaches (5)
- Bloor West Village (7)
- Bloorcourt (1)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (6)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (1)
- East York (5)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (6)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (7)
- Junction Triangle (1)
- Kensington Market (1)
- King East (6)
- King West (5)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (9)
- Liberty Village (10)
- Little India (1)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (3)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (9)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (2)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (9)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (3)
- Rosedale (2)
- Scarborough (3)
- St. Clair West (1)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (3)
- Yonge & Bloor (3)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (1)
- Yonge & Eglinton (4)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness Hello Lisa, I am very sorry to hear that you have not been serviced properly! You can give me a call at 416 535 2699 and I will deal with it immediately.
- Kingsway Boxing To Virgil, so true man. And they must be out of their minds thinking this place isn't for beginners. They have no champions at all. No competitors...
- Xtreme Couture John, Can you elaborate on "exceptional" equipment and "excellent" learning advantage? Cause the last time I checked they were missing 80 lbs dumbbells for over 2 years, 1/2 their...
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village Of all the CF boxes in the GTA, this is one of the top. Programming is intense but thoroughly thought out and progressive! I really like how they...
- CrossFit Metric That is pretty expensive pricing for a crossfit gym.
- Yonge Street Fitness Club Does anyone know Lynn; the Yoga Instructor and where she is now? She was an Amazeballs Yoga teacher!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto If you are looking for a hard core training session, go to Fit Factory Fitness. I am a member and I love every minute of it. It's military style training...
- Openmat Mixed Martial Arts This play is "okay" if you can AFFORD it. It is the most expensive martial arts place in Toronto (possibly North America). I signed up for the plan which allowed...
- The King West Club I train peeps here and also trained myself here- the bathrooms are squeaky-clean. I don't shower at gyms - too much gear to lug around, plus I detox all the...
- Florida Jacks Update - Florida Jacks will probably give you a free boxing class try out if you ask nice : ) And ya the weights area is small and cozy,...
- Xtreme Couture lol John. What time is your shift there?
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village OMG like I have been going here for like a week and the guys are like totally creepy. Jordan is so touchy feely and pays wayyyyyyyy too much attention...
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village I totally agree with Summer regarding the gym and definitely feel the same way, unfortunately, about Jordan. Sad to say, especially since he's an owner of the place, if...
- Xtreme Couture Great gym. This facility has exceptional equipment, and the classes provide an excellent learning advantage.
- Sully's Boxing Gym Hi Sully's boxing gym seems to be changing in an awesome way. The classes are awesome, the coaches will push you to your best levels. Those aspiring to be a fighter/champion...
- Goodlife Fitness Toronto Goodlife does not value their member's the Gym in Thornhill Yonge & Hwy 7 has had a significant amount of robberies and they failed to inform their member's. They preferred...
- Riverdale Fitness I was a member at Fitness II for years and was sorry to see Alfie (RIP) sell it. It moved to Danforth and Jones and steadily went downhill over the...
- Movemeant Fitness Studio My gym closed yesterday without any notice, so I went here last night on a free class that a friend told me about. I took the gravity and it...
- Yoga Sanctuary pls let me know about the fees structure
- Yoga Sanctuary Please mention about the course fees for both 200/500 hours,
- Xtreme Couture - Crappy personal trainers that talk on the phone while taking your money - Crappy Facility with broken equipment that never get fixed - Doesn't have a scale. What gym doesn't...
- Ultimate Athletics I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I'll bookmark your weblog and check again here regularly. I am quite certain I'll learn plenty of new stuff right here! Good...
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness I went in to cancel my membership and funny enough although i have a month to month membership i cant cancel with staff. Apparently you have to email which is...
- Spinout Cycle Seems like MrsP really went to lengths to put down this new place. No one is perfect when they first open and we can pass on info without the negative...
- Spinout Cycle Interesting comments above. I hope this place listens and takes them to heart. As someone who's in extremely good shape, and a consistent spinner at one of the facilities mentioned above. I wouldn't...
- Spinout Cycle Any tandem bikes?
- Spinout Cycle Dear Alli, You should know that one of our instructors Peter Virgile, has lost close to 100 pounds through spinning. Nobody looks you up and down, and nobody expects you to...
- Spinout Cycle Hey Kate! We have an unlimited package at $49 for two weeks. We have an unlimited month at $150. and if you autopay, it gets down to $99. per month. So...
- Spinout Cycle When it comes to sweat and spinning in Liberty Village area, Movemeant is the only place for me. Plus sized women like me cannot access places like these without...
- Spinout Cycle $199 a month? Damn. With Quad and CYKL (both top notch facilities with well-deserved fanatic followings) both coming in around the $140 mark, I can't really see this place lasting....
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 813 Comments
- Toronto BJJ 314 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 99 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 48 Comments
- The King West Club 41 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 40 Comments
- energyXchange 38 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 32 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 28 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 26 Comments
- Revolution MMA 24 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 24 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 22 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 22 Comments
- 99 Sudbury 21 Comments
- Totum 20 Comments
- Revolution Fitness 19 Comments
- Leaside Yoga 19 Comments
- Blast Athletic 19 Comments
- Sky Zone Toronto 18 Comments
- Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) 18 Comments
- Yonge Street Fitness Club 17 Comments
- CrossFit Toronto 16 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 16 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- Toronto Raptors playoff fever hits the city
- Cards Against Humanity, the Toronto version
- The top 5 bike trails in Toronto
- The top 5 spring street festivals in Toronto for 2014
- Defend the TTC from killer snakes in new board game
- Giant pillow fight brings a little catharsis to city hall
- The top 10 places in and around Toronto to get away from it all
- Toronto Blue Jays fans all set for home opener