TKTO (Toronto Knife Throwing) is a facility located in Parkview Hills. Offering weekly league nights, classes and private bookings, TKTO is the only club in Toronto that's recognized by the...
AT Bubble Soccer is located less than a block north of Steeles Ave. in Vaughan. Amidst rather uniform warehouses and strip malls, the indoor sports facility lets players take soccer...
Archers Arena is an archery tag facility located in North York. I visited Archers Arena on a Saturday afternoon, located in a plaza a few minutes walk from Downsview Station....
Hub Climbing is a relative newcomer to the rock climbing scene. Located in a warehouse space near Woodbine Ave. and Highway 7 this is easily the best place to do...
Yogaville, a brand-new yoga studio in Leslieville (naturally), is a family run operation with a lot of heart - and very flexible bodies. If you're big into yoga, you may have...
Crossfit Leviathan is a small, grungy, box gym in the Annex that has the stark feel of a garage. And that's where you'll find me at 6:30 in the morning....
Planet Fitness is a newly opened gym inside the Galleria Mall at Dupont and Dufferin, the chain's first Canadian location after enjoying success across the border for many years. With...
Surfset Toronto is the city's newest unconventional workout. While you may not be surfing actual waves, or are even able to take your board outside, once you climb on you...
Afterburn Fitness is not your average fitness club - the facility is home to the GTA's only indoor dragon boat pool, and a 2000-square-foot strength and conditioning space outfitted with...
Clancy's Boxing Academy has been open for about a year in the east end of North York. While the location seems a bit out of the way - in an...
Striation 6 opened just a few months ago on Davisville, just east of Yonge. Given the zip code, I expected an austere, boutique gym, but Striation 6 is anything but....
Union Yoga + Wellness is bringing an airy and modern space with plenty of options to get into your zen zone on Bloor West. Yoga instructor Ruby Knafo and her...
Big Hit Studios is a new boxing gym that lets you take a swing at a B.O.B. (That stands for Body Opponent Bag, by the way.) Found on Sudbury St.,...
Studio Blue Yoga, the newest addition to Dundas West's burgeoning yoga scene, prides itself on taking a playful approach to practice. Owner Jessica McIntyre, a bubbly instructor with a head...
Argon CrossFit is the newest gym for CrossFitters in downtown Toronto. Located on Richmond St., between Church and Jarvis, the gym's only been open for three weeks, but it's already...
The Monkey Vault is the only parkour-focused gym in Toronto. The jungle gym-like space at Keele and St. Clair serves as an indoor training ground designed to prep local fans...
The Backyard Axe Throwing League (BATL Grounds) has come a long way from the backyard. So far, in fact, that its new 7,000-plus-square-foot second location is an industrial-sized space nestled...
The Fitness Institute is an institution. Located in the ground level of a commercial building in North York on Sheppard Avenue, just west of Victoria Park, it is definitely...
Hercinia Arts Collective is a three year old training space specializing in various types of dance and acrobatic skills. Located in the heart of Liberty Village, when I checked...
Elite Martial Arts is the only krav maga training centre certified by the Krav Maga Association of Canada in downtown Toronto. Located in the Wynn Fitness studio on the Esplanade,...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (1)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (9)
- Don Mills (3)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (7)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (6)
- King West (9)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (16)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (3)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (5)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (8)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- AT Bubble Soccer Bring Back the old commenting process and remove the facebook integration. Or just watch this section die.
- Equinox Fitness Toronto Equinox is the BEST. But I wouldn't have signed up if it wasn't for my corporate discount. You're essentially paying to NOT exercise in a crowded space...which is very essential to...
- Toronto BJJ Hi Sir, We are manufacturer and supplier bjj and mma clothing like all fight wears etc. If you are interesting in any products please feel free to contact with us. Regards, Kamran Janjua email@example.com www.wogjiujitsu.com
- Hourglass Workout INTERESTING HOW ALL THE GOOD COMMENTS ABOVE ARE DATED THE SAME DAY OR THE DAY AFTER ... Ok Last year Lyzabeth said she would award a free Tshirt to who...
- Cabbagetown Boxing Club I use to train at this gym for a few years. Everyone helped me get ready for several fights and improved my overall fitness. I would totally recommend this gym...
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio One of my favourite yoga studios. Very clean and the instructors are great. The classes are amazing and taught very well.
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio I love my practice at DWD on queen west in particular classes with Sheldon, Amica, Marla, Kate and David. The instruction is superb. Yes no matter the level class it...
- Fit Factory Fitness I hear you @pushit! I came here on the $30 trial and love love it! I've only done four classes so far and am totally hooked. The instructors all push...
- Xtreme Couture Wow.. A lot of information to digest. I joined in 2012 and enjoyed the MMA Classes, went back to to other type of training after that, and I am planning...
- Fly Queen West Seen your ad in today's ( Sept 11 ) Metro. I do teach yoga all over the city for many years. If interested, call me at 416 780 9515 regards possibility of...
- Stryke Target Range You people are all nuts! This is obviously prep for the zombie apocalypse. REMEMBER, aim for the head!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto By the way.... they don't pay their yoga teachers, they teach classes in exchange for free membership. Everywhere else pays their yoga teachers + free membership included
- Stryke Target Range For Fun? I would never do that. You hunt to put food on your table.
- Stryke Target Range I had a blast with my friends during the Open House, I have no desire to shoot a deer in my lifetime... It's just a fun night out with friends....
- Stryke Target Range Congratulations jm, you kill animals from a safe distance for fun. Ur a hero
- Stryke Target Range Hey Johnny, how is throwing knives more badass than say, shooting a deer from 100+ meters??? It's not that guns make anyone badass, it's just that fake guns are for...
- Stryke Target Range Wow, you know you could just buy a real rifle or shotgun and go to a real range, practicing for a real life scenario, feeding you and your family!
- Stryke Target Range yeah rick i'm sure all the toughest badasses spend their time commenting on blogto stories.
- Stryke Target Range Ya Rick, cuz having a gun makes you a real tough guy (not sure if gun nuts understand sarcasm, but that was it). Throwing knives like a ninja tho, that's...
- Stryke Target Range They're shooting paintball!!! LOL!!!!
- Stryke Target Range Aweeeeeee isnt that cute, I guess people come away from this place thinking they're a real bad ass. Lol Buy a real gun and go to an actual gun range.......
- Stryke Target Range Just practice for when the 99% come for us
- Toronto Backyard Axe Throwing League Though the exact Hispanics make use of a metallic stockpot to boil grain, regarded as caldero', particular stockpots for your real aspect of developing lobsters specifically occur to become additionally...
- Hourglass Workout jeux de beaute jeux d echec
- Spynga As someone who is at the beginning of a return to health journey, taking the first step has been a journey on it's own. My first step took me...
- The Yorkville Club continuously i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.
- Hone Fitness I can only say 2 things....I love Hone Fitnes..The best gym so far..
- Hone Fitness I went there the first week of August, their first month has gone up to $130!!! It's a nice gym, definitely a better price than goodlife, still the first month is...
- Atlas Boxing Club Dear Sir/Madam, Hope you will be fine. We are manufacturers of 100% QUALITY & Time delivery PRODUCTS like MMA ,Grappling/Gym Wears/Boxing Products/Textile Products since a long period of...
- Striation 6 Awesome gym. Awesome staff. Amazing atmosphere. This place is the total package.
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 819 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 97 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 95 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 68 Comments
- Anchored Social Club 55 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Hone Fitness 39 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 35 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 33 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 27 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 27 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 27 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 27 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 24 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 23 Comments
- Archery District 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 25 outdoor skating rinks in Toronto by neighbourhood
- Outdoor skating rinks now open in Toronto
- The top 10 winter running events in Toronto
- New video of giant panda cubs at the Toronto Zoo
- What's the future of skateboard parks in Toronto?
- How's the new escape room game at Casa Loma?
- Hotline Bling box lands at the ACC for Drake Night
- Leafs no longer most valuable NHL team