Stryke Target Range is a new entertainment facility located in Brampton. With axe-throwing, knife-throwing, archery and an automatic air gun range, Stryke is currently the most diverse target range in...
Anchored Social Club is a small fitness club which gets to the barebones of a workout. Put away what you thought you knew about working out. Ben Dussault, owner...
Boulderz Climbing recently celebrated its sixth birthday in the Junction Triangle and just opened another location in Etobicoke - so now climbing enthusiasts in Toronto have two places to do...
Hone Fitness popped up last year, much to the delight of fitness fanatics on a budget. For just $10 a month for the basic package, you can work out to...
Archery District is an interactive archery experience located in Scarborough. Until now, if you wanted to emulate Katniss Everdeen, Daryl Dixon, Cupid, or any other badass fictional archer/murderer, you'd have...
Barre3 is a new fitness studio on King West, the first franchise in Canada for the Portland, Oregon-based company. Barre classes are one of the current fitness trends, and this brand...
Fit Factory Fitness just opened its new studio on King West, east of Spadina, after making a move from Yonge and Wellesley. The club is the brainchild of Tony Austin,...
Ultimate Martial Arts, with a number of locations around Toronto and the GTA, is a great place to visit when you really want to work on your martial arts technique...
Yoga Tree, which already has 'branches' at Yonge and Eglinton, Richmond and Spadina, Vaughan and Richmond Hill, has opened a new studio on Dundas, just west of Bay. Expanding over...
Rocket Cycle is the Cadillac of spinning studios - or maybe calling it the Porter Airlines of spinning studios is more accurate. The studio's space is elegant and immaculate, but...
Black Devil MMA relocated a year ago to its current location on Bloor Street, just west of Bathurst, after outgrowing its first home just slightly to the east. Owner and...
Primal MMA is a new training facility opened by Thomas Heffernan, owner of the affiliated gym Primal Movement. Both gyms are located in a mixed-use commercial building in the heart...
Hourglass Workout is a new fitness studio on Queen West, owned by fitness competitor and personal trainer Lyzabeth Lopez. Lopez has been featured on numerous television shows and was named...
The Power Institute is a fitness studio located near Bloor and Yonge streets that utilizes vibration training with Power Plate equipment. In fact, they're the only facility in Ontario that...
Paul Brown Boxfit is a one-year-old training studio established by former pro fighter Paul Brown. It offers personal training as well as group fitness classes including boxing, Muay Thai, kickboxing...
CrossFit Metric is a new CrossFit gym and wellness centre on Mt. Pleasant just south of Eglinton. Given that CrossFit gyms tend to be very bare bones, old-school gymnasium-type spaces,...
Ultimate Athletics is a new fitness club on Yonge street south of Summerhill. If there is one thing I know about folks who live in Rosedale (besides their love of...
Track Fitness is something of a Forest Hill Village staple. The yoga studio was pretty steamy on the day I visited earlier this summer. Arriving midday on a Tuesday for...
CircuitFIT is a perfect example of why you cannot judge a book by its cover, or in this case, judge a gym by its website. With its purple and white...
Fuel Training Club opened a couple weeks ago near Queen and Spadina offering expert instruction and small group classes to those who (to paraphrase the website) work hard, play hard,...
Find a Fitness Club
Use the filters below to show just the fitness clubs you want. Filter by category, neighbourhood or both.
Find By Category or Neighbourhood
Find Fitness Clubs by Category
Find Fitness Clubs by Neighbourhood
- Annex (16)
- Avenue and Lawrence (2)
- Bayview and Leaside (10)
- Beaches (6)
- Bloor West Village (6)
- Bloorcourt (4)
- Bloordale Village (6)
- Cabbagetown (2)
- Castlefield Design District (1)
- Chinatown (2)
- Church Wellesley Village (1)
- Corktown (2)
- Corso Italia (2)
- Danforth (9)
- Don Mills (2)
- Dundas West (3)
- East York (6)
- Eglinton West (2)
- Etobicoke (8)
- Financial District (7)
- Forest Hill Village (3)
- Harbourfront (2)
- Junction (9)
- Junction Triangle (3)
- Kensington Market (2)
- King East (6)
- King West (8)
- Koreatown (1)
- Leslieville (17)
- Liberty Village (9)
- Little India (2)
- Little Italy (3)
- Markham (4)
- Mississauga (2)
- Mount Pleasant (4)
- North York (13)
- Ossington (2)
- Other (4)
- Pape Village (1)
- Parkdale (3)
- Port Lands (1)
- Queen West (10)
- Richmond Hill (1)
- Riverside (4)
- Roncesvalles Village (4)
- Rosedale (3)
- Scarborough (7)
- St. Clair West (2)
- Upper Beaches (1)
- West Queen West (4)
- Woodbridge (5)
- Yonge & Bloor (4)
- Yonge & College (1)
- Yonge & Dundas (2)
- Yonge & Eglinton (7)
- Yonge & St. Clair (1)
- Yonge & Wellesley (3)
- Yorkville (3)
Look up fitness clubs on the go.
- Stryke Target Range You people are all nuts! This is obviously prep for the zombie apocalypse. REMEMBER, aim for the head!
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto By the way.... they don't pay their yoga teachers, they teach classes in exchange for free membership. Everywhere else pays their yoga teachers + free membership included
- Stryke Target Range For Fun? I would never do that. You hunt to put food on your table.
- Stryke Target Range I had a blast with my friends during the Open House, I have no desire to shoot a deer in my lifetime... It's just a fun night out with friends....
- Stryke Target Range Congratulations jm, you kill animals from a safe distance for fun. Ur a hero
- Stryke Target Range Hey Johnny, how is throwing knives more badass than say, shooting a deer from 100+ meters??? It's not that guns make anyone badass, it's just that fake guns are for...
- Stryke Target Range Wow, you know you could just buy a real rifle or shotgun and go to a real range, practicing for a real life scenario, feeding you and your family!
- Stryke Target Range yeah rick i'm sure all the toughest badasses spend their time commenting on blogto stories.
- Stryke Target Range Ya Rick, cuz having a gun makes you a real tough guy (not sure if gun nuts understand sarcasm, but that was it). Throwing knives like a ninja tho, that's...
- Stryke Target Range They're shooting paintball!!! LOL!!!!
- Stryke Target Range Aweeeeeee isnt that cute, I guess people come away from this place thinking they're a real bad ass. Lol Buy a real gun and go to an actual gun range.......
- Stryke Target Range Just practice for when the 99% come for us
- Toronto Backyard Axe Throwing League Though the exact Hispanics make use of a metallic stockpot to boil grain, regarded as caldero', particular stockpots for your real aspect of developing lobsters specifically occur to become additionally...
- Hourglass Workout jeux de beaute jeux d echec
- Spynga As someone who is at the beginning of a return to health journey, taking the first step has been a journey on it's own. My first step took me...
- The Yorkville Club continuously i used to read smaller content that also clear their motive, and that is also happening with this paragraph which I am reading at this time.
- Hone Fitness I can only say 2 things....I love Hone Fitnes..The best gym so far..
- Hone Fitness I went there the first week of August, their first month has gone up to $130!!! It's a nice gym, definitely a better price than goodlife, still the first month is...
- Atlas Boxing Club Dear Sir/Madam, Hope you will be fine. We are manufacturers of 100% QUALITY & Time delivery PRODUCTS like MMA ,Grappling/Gym Wears/Boxing Products/Textile Products since a long period of...
- Striation 6 Awesome gym. Awesome staff. Amazing atmosphere. This place is the total package.
- Archers Arena Hit up 3 places so far with my group of friends: Archery District: First time, had a lot of fun, kind of meh vibe from the staff. Archer's Arena: Instructors seemed bored,...
- Spirit Loft 15分钟后用湿纸巾将嘴唇擦干，含七种矿物微量元素及重碳酸盐离子，证实HYDRAMAX+ 润泽保湿系列在极干燥的机舱内或干冷的高山上
- Hourglass Workout I'm new to the Hourglass Workout but I've been hearing about it for the last 4 years and until I checked out these reviews I had never heard anything negative...
- Dwell Gym Dwell is a great place to work out! I like the 24/7 access which really works for me. It's dynamic and has all the equipment I need to stay challenged...
- Anchored Social Club Ben is a fantastic and genuine human being. I've only heard good things about his training techniques from people who's opinions I respect dearly. He doesn't believe in forcing anything,...
- Dwell Gym Dwell has everything you will ever need and more. It’s a cool space with 24/7 access, a wide selection of equipment so there is no waiting, lots of space so...
- Dwell Gym Dwell is a hip, easy, no-nonsense gym with 24/7 access! The loft-like space is really cool and it has high ceilings and exposed brick, giving it a New York...
- Dwell Gym I love this Gym! They have the best trainers in the city and the fact that there is no contract is amazing. That's hard to find in this...
- Canadian Chinese Table Tennis Association For those interested in one of the worlds best ever tabletennisplayers, Jan Ove Waldner. The first foreigner to be printed on chinese stamps says it all. http://www.chrissjuicebar.com/interviews/6
- Hourglass Workout Well i usually never post comments however when I read the negative comments i HAD to speak up! I moved to Toronto 2 years ago fit and in control...
Most Commented On
- Extreme Fitness 819 Comments
- Bloor Street Boxing and Fitness 107 Comments
- Kingwest Fitness 98 Comments
- Spynga 97 Comments
- Hourglass Workout 94 Comments
- Xtreme Couture 67 Comments
- Anchored Social Club 55 Comments
- Reebok Crossfit Liberty Village 54 Comments
- Academy of Lions 53 Comments
- Planet Fitness 52 Comments
- The King West Club 44 Comments
- Dynamic Conditioning Centre 42 Comments
- Spynga (Thornhill) 41 Comments
- energyXchange 39 Comments
- Hone Fitness 39 Comments
- Sully's Boxing Gym 35 Comments
- The Yorkville Club 33 Comments
- Tidal CrossFit 31 Comments
- Christine's Fitness 27 Comments
- Area Fitness 27 Comments
- Kingsway Boxing 27 Comments
- Hard Candy Fitness Toronto 27 Comments
- Argon CrossFit 27 Comments
- Fit Factory Fitness 26 Comments
- Totum 23 Comments
- Krudar Muay Thai (Kensington) 23 Comments
- Movemeant Fitness Studio 23 Comments
- Black Devil MMA 23 Comments
- Downward Dog Yoga Studio 22 Comments
- Archery District 22 Comments
- 10 places in Toronto to get free stuff on your birthday
- The top 10 Toronto athletes on Twitter
- The top 5 bakeries in Scarborough
- The 10 worst movies made in Toronto
- The top 10 unbuilt projects in Toronto
- The top 10 buildings lost to demolition in Toronto
- The top 10 Toronto viral videos of all time
- The top 10 moments in Toronto sports
- The top 5 waterfalls to visit within an hour of Toronto
- Should Toronto invest in more outdoor gyms?
- 10 fun things to do with kids outdoors in Toronto
- Toronto getting a massive indoor obstacle course
- Blue Jays playoff tickets to cost as much as $1400
- The top 10 places for a bachelor party in Toronto
- The top 10 public golf courses in and around Toronto
- Luxury car rental options in Toronto