Elmwood spa is located in an historic, five-story brick building at 18 Elm Street in downtown Toronto; designed by Gordon & Helliwell Architects and built by Edward James Lennox - the same architects who designed Old City Hall, St. Paul's Anglican Church and Casa Loma.
According to Elmwood: "Four spacious floors of treatment and renewal options mean that Elmwood Spa can provide the convenience and flexibility to cater to demanding schedules."
- ElmLine Essential Manicure: $42 | 35 min
- ElmLine Essential Pedicure: $60 | 50 min
- ElmLine Essential Facial: $99 | 50 min
- Swedish Massage: $99 | 50 min
- "LI'TYA Healing Rituals, exclusive to Elmwood Spa in Canada: sensory therapies integrating ancient and revered aesthetics of the Australian earth and spirit"
- Swimming pool, whirlpool, steam rooms and pool-side lounge
- Spa cuisine and on-site dining: Bangkok Garden; Terrace restaurant; Juice Bar
- Over 50 Registered Massage Therapists
FEATURED PRODUCT LINES
"Elmwood Spa has its own Canadian made ElmLine range of body care, and skincare products that covers all the essentials for various skin types and conditions with protective creams, masques, toners and serums for Sensitive, Hydrating, Purifying and Anti-Aging. The spa also carries Guinot skin care products, and selections of SeaFlora and LI'TYA products."
PACKAGES & DISCOUNTS
- Spa Services can be tailored to meet the needs of groups of 20 or more
- Free lunch on your birthday (some conditions apply)
- Monthly specials delivered via their newsletter
- Passport booklet, collect stamps to get free services
- Couples Suites - "The spa has several couples rooms for treatments for two, and on the fourth floor of the spa, there are two unique couples' suites, the Royal and the Sapphire where the beamed ceilings and cozy niches that were part of Elmwood's unique architectural heritage have been retained"