Landmark Showcase Festival 2014! Toronto
LME will be hosting their annual SHOWCASE FESTIVAL at Revival Bar! http://www.revivalbar.com/
Indie Blender http://www.IndieBlender.com/
Find A Gig http://www.findagig.ca/
Hammer Records http://hammerrecords.blogspot.ca/
K Rock 105.7 FM http://www.krock1057.ca/
Oh Just Eat It http://www.ohjusteatit.ca
Pete Hates Music http://www.PeteHatesMusic.com/
Pure Grain Audio http://www.PureGrainAudio.com/
Spotlight Ottawa http://www.SpotlightOttawa.com/
Toronto Rox http://www.TorontoRox.com
We R Addicted http://www.WeRAddicted.com/
Altered Echo Studio & Sound https://www.facebook.com/altered.echo.studio.and.sound
Asher Media Relations http://www.AsherMediaRelations.com
Audio Valley Studios http://www.audiovalley.ca/
BMS Records http://www.reverbnation.com/bmsrecords
Coalition Music http://www.coalitionent.com/
Green House Studios http://www.greenhouse-studios.com/
Glen Robinson Producer/Mixer/Engineer http://www.glenrobinson.com/
Mechanic Land Studios http://mechaniclandstudios.com/
Milagro Records http://www.milagrorecords.com/
Studio DRX http://www.studiodrx.com/
Studio Sismique http://www.studiosismique.com/
Weget Music http://wegetmusic.com/
Some of Toronto's best independent talent will be performing in this one of a kind music festival!
Tickets are only 13$ and can be obtained from Artists performing in the event! Alcohol will be served to attendees who are of age.
All Bands/Artists will showcase for and be judged by industry reps from labels such as: Universal, Sony Music, Warner, Milagro, Club Roll, Indica Records, Underground Operations, Feldman Group and more as well as managers, A&R reps, signed artists and publicists. Great networking opportunity
for more info check out our press release and info kit:
Top selected artists will move on to the regional showcase at The Mod Club. Top 5 winning artists will then move on to the finals where they will have the chance to walk away with:
- An EP 40 Hours of recording time with World Class producer Glen Robinson! www.glenrobinson.com OR an EP at the renowned Noble Street Studios
- An invitation to perform at A Sold-Out Industry Showcase at Club Soda in Montreal! clubsoda.ca capacity 1000 Reps from Sony Canada, Universal Music, Feldman group, Much Music, Indica, Milgro as well as managers will be there to watch your band!
- Non Exclusive Licensing contract with Weget Music Supervision
- Global distribution through Milagro/Universal
- Media/Publicity campaigns!
- Press kit shopped and heard by any 2 major or indie labels of your choice. Contact is provided through our music lawyer with a guaranteed response.
-Private showcase and consultation for The Coalition management team
- and more...
for more info visit:
"LIKE' us on facebook:
follow us on twitter for updates:
SEE YOU THERE!